darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Kaos' Super Something or Other Undead Spell of Complete and Utter Fail
Page 1 of 1
Kaos' Super Something or Other Undead Spell of Complete and Utter Fail [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1 Posted: 02:37:59 27/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Another random topic of mine, but this is something I cannot help but wonder. When facing Kaos' minions in the Creepy Citadel, after you beat his third undead minion Hex, he summons what is supposedly his most powerful undead spell, yet I always thought is was questionably easy to survive through. It was a very short spell, and the attacks were very predictable and easy to dodge, plus it gave you way too much room to dodge the attack compared to the "Particularly Evil Undead Spell of Complete Destruction," which was overall more dangerous. I always kind of wondered if Kaos didn't just cast the wrong spell or something, but I don't get why the spell is so easy to maneuver against.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:12 27/05/2013 by MugoUrth
#2 Posted: 18:54:59 29/05/2013 | Topic Creator
That's probably the last time Kaos shops at Edgar's Discount Spells. (...Or something like that.)
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#3 Posted: 19:54:57 29/05/2013
the spell is the joke, don't you get it?... its the reason why it is easy in the first place and why kaos says it is super something when it is not.
#4 Posted: 20:08:17 29/05/2013 | Topic Creator
But why is it only that particular spell that's a complete joke? Some of the other spells, sure, aren't that difficult to counter like his first two life spell (The third one is annoying, though), but aren't meant to actually be jokes. The game also did not treat it like a joke.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 20:40:24 29/05/2013
the developer make you as the player think its hard when it is not... then mix it up so you don't know what spell is the easy one, then you don't know what is coming next(at the first game play)... to put it simple the developers are having a joke on you. i didn't get it at first, but after a couple of plays i did totally get it and it put smile on my face every time. because it is actually very clever and show they have put some thoughts into the this game. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:41:57 29/05/2013 by kappapopm
#6 Posted: 22:48:35 29/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I almost think it would have been funnier for Kaos Unmentionable Life Spell of Unspeakableness, to be honest. It kind of set up more hype than the undead spell, yet despite being the same pattern for three minutes or so, was still a pretty annoying spell.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:11:59 29/05/2013 by MugoUrth
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me