Page 1 of 1
Drill Sergeant strange name [CLOSED]
highlander97405 Red Sparx Gems: 10
#1 Posted: 14:57:39 24/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Does anybody know why my Drill Seargeant name comes up as "TicTok" when placed on the portal?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6072
#2 Posted: 15:49:20 24/04/2013
Did you buy it used?

You can nickname your Skylanders and it's possible the person before you nicknamed it (assuming it was purchased used).
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 16:43:24 24/04/2013
Yeah if it's used you want to RESET him so you can experience the character ground up--I do believe his name will get reset in the process, although I haven't confirmed.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#4 Posted: 01:41:17 25/04/2013
Or if he's new, someone could have bought him, named him, and returned him. Is there any other evidence he's been used? Does he have money, experience, maybe even not being Level 1?

Also figures can be used in the box. I have a Sonic Boom fully upgraded who is still fully packaged.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
SpyroDragonstar Green Sparx Gems: 196
#5 Posted: 03:56:41 25/04/2013
Quote: GhostRoaster
Yeah if it's used you want to RESET him so you can experience the character ground up--I do believe his name will get reset in the process, although I haven't confirmed.
The name resets. I've confirmed that. Another way to reset the name without resetting the Skylander is to erase everything in the "Nickname" section, and the name will be just Drill Sergeant now.
---
WHY ARE YOU READING THIS??? Turn away. Go. smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me