darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > How much % Do you have in the game?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
How much % Do you have in the game? [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1 Posted: 23:22:46 19/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I have 45% Completed in Regular.

43% In Nightmare mode.

I'm going to try to get Nightmare to 100%.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#2 Posted: 02:02:39 20/04/2013
I think I'm at 83% in Regular
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#3 Posted: 03:42:56 20/04/2013
About 70% in regular and 60 in Nightmare.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
siowm6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#4 Posted: 03:46:31 20/04/2013
100% regular and 91% nightmare. Still need the last 3 levels with no lives lost. Haven't had the time lately to finish em.
seablossom Yellow Sparx Gems: 1894
#5 Posted: 06:35:32 20/04/2013
100% on regular but 73% on nightmare. No lives lost and time restraints are killing me in a couple.
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#6 Posted: 06:53:09 20/04/2013
Currently.... 100% on normal, and 43% on nightmare (I'm waiting till I can be bothered, got a little frustrated)...
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#7 Posted: 07:48:37 20/04/2013
Not sure, probably not too high, as I saved many of the treasure chests in later levels for characters I'm going to get, plus I only have 7 out of 8 elements. Once I get an Undead, I'll probably be able to get 90-something %, as there's no way I can get 100% by getting all collection accolades.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#8 Posted: 08:00:44 20/04/2013
I have 100% on Easy and have got past Ch6 on nightmare .You don't need all accolades for completing
The game for 100% you just need 3 stars on all chapters.
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#9 Posted: 09:26:26 20/04/2013
Ah...
Ok, thanks, good to know.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#10 Posted: 09:33:51 20/04/2013
Around 47% on regular. I can't remember Nightmare.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#11 Posted: 10:30:18 20/04/2013
100% on Regular since back in December/January (completed the game with my nephews over Christmas, but just the bare minimum). Finished the game in Nightmare, didn't bother trying to get 3 stars (got it in a few) since I already did on my regular game. I think that one is about 66%. Recently I started over to make the Crane Deck money glitch available, that one is at like 45 or 50%. Again, mostly just doing the minimum to get to the end.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#12 Posted: 11:56:50 20/04/2013
100% on Nightmare, 92% on Heavy Hitter, 33% on the easy mode, 0% on regular
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
#13 Posted: 22:52:37 20/04/2013
Is Heavy Hitter what you get once you defeat Nightmare mode on 100%?
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#14 Posted: 00:15:08 21/04/2013
No... Heavy Hitter is Hard.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#15 Posted: 04:32:49 21/04/2013
When you first get the game, you have 3 difficulties available: Easy, Medium and Hard (with their own names, I guess "Heavy Hitter" is the one for Hard). Completing the game on any of them unlocks Nightmare. That's it, there are no other difficulty levels. Nightmare unlocks a hat and something different in the post-game sequence, that's all. (So don't skip things after beating Kaos).

Also you can switch between Easy, Medium and Hard whenever you want by pausing the game and going into Settings.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Terreneflame Blue Sparx Gems: 943
#16 Posted: 20:15:34 21/04/2013
Or do skip the end of nightmare, as its pretty rubbish smilie

I had 100% on hard, then corrupted my save smilie, so now back at 93%, with Nightmare at 53% as i'm taking it slowly smilie
#17 Posted: 07:26:05 22/04/2013
You hear that Nightmare has exclusive content, and your instinct is to skip it and dismiss it as rubbish?
---
#18 Posted: 17:00:10 22/04/2013
Sorry that was fairly imflammatory
I have completed Nightmare, seen the "ending" and was fairly excited about it after reading about it on a thread here (possibly even a post by you Niceguy1), and it was very disappointed when i saw it.
I wouldn't force myself to play nightmare just to see it, but its not completely pointless either- plus getting the Knight's Helm is very worthwhile smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:25:33 22/04/2013 by Terreneflame
#19 Posted: 00:44:18 23/04/2013
Ah, okay. LOL! Well, I'll freely admit that it isn't a reason to do Nightmare, but my point is that WHILE one is there anyway, might as well not skip it.
---
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#20 Posted: 02:28:09 23/04/2013
I am a completionsist, Nightmare Mode was the way the game should have been on regular IMHO, but seeing how the targeted age group is much younger, than it is semi understandable. The younger generation, for the most part, has more options than Nintendo/Atari generation I came from.

When I was stuck on a level or stage, I did not have the option to use Google-YouTube or ask anyone for help, they didn't know either. The only way back then was to spend countless hours trying different techniques and maneuvers to get thru stages. Strategy guides were available, pricey and not popular during those times.

Beating a game didn't have % percentages or completed or reward stickers what have you. If you finished Castlevania or Ninja Turtles or Double Dragon that was it. They didn't have easy regular or hard mode that I can remember. Only one mode and if you died well you died, you only had a limited amount of continues before starting all over again in some games.

Being as it is, if one gets a new game in today's world and beats it in a hour, and wonders why they spent $$ on it, you have your answer. Hence why 100% on Nightmare Mode makes the game worth the $$ I spent on it.

This statement is based solely from experience and opinion.
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
#21 Posted: 10:54:04 23/04/2013
LOL! Yeah, I started with Atari 2600 too. And that DID have difficulties, both players had Difficulty A or B, it was a physical switch on the console, one switch per person (I still have the console, a couple actually, so I could take a picture if you found it necessary, LOL!). I could never remember which was supposed to be harder, though. smilie

But yeah, I find it a shame that it's now so easy to give up on a puzzle and look it up or get tips. Actually, we had 2 out of 4 games for some weird contest, and each room was a different puzzle, with easily lethal consequences if you got it wrong. But we had to keep trying and failing in order to figure out how to get it right. Gave us a feeling of accomplishment to finish.

Yeah, Nightmare was closer in difficulty for what would be right for us older gamers, but this game clearly has a target audience under teen, Easy is perfect for newer gamers of that age, with Medium and Hard working for more capable kid gamers.
---
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#22 Posted: 23:10:48 23/04/2013
97% main save (Non Nightmare mode)

and not sure on Nightmare mode.

What all goes into the percentage? Because I've only got 1 of those stars to go. However, I don't have Dark Light Crypt. So does that count towards the %? Also I seem to be messing 1 charm and a few Sky stones. Do those have an effect in the game too?
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
siowm6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#23 Posted: 00:09:23 24/04/2013
From what I have noticed for 100% you need to 3 star each of the 16 levels of giants. 17-20 (The adventure pack levels) do not count towards this progress.

Arena challenges also do not count for this (Though they do have their own accolade in the game). But accolades don't count towards the 100% either.
#24 Posted: 04:32:36 24/04/2013
So you just need 3 stars in the 16 main levels? if so why do i have 97% yet only need 1 star and only 1 mission to complete to get it? (though it could be an average thing.)
---
~N~
#25 Posted: 07:33:24 24/04/2013
It depends on what you need to do to get that star, every treasure chest, legendary treasure etc increases your %, so does basically every other goal- so if you have a few things to do to get that final star that would explain it smilie
#26 Posted: 11:17:39 24/04/2013
Pretty sure the individual goals don't count, only the full star of the three stars for the level.

16 levels x 3 stars = 48 stars total. (No, the adventure packs don't count, and I think it's only level stars which count towards the percentage)

100% divided by 48 stars = 2.08% per star

Since they don't show .08, this must go up 2% per star, with the occasional star counting for 3%. Actually, 1 of every 25, since 48 is only 2 short of the 50 that would be an even 2%. So there you go, this last star happens to have been elected to be a 3% star. Not surprising, since it's the last. I suspect #24 was also 3%.
---
#27 Posted: 20:44:00 24/04/2013
Quote: JCat
So you just need 3 stars in the 16 main levels? if so why do i have 97% yet only need 1 star and only 1 mission to complete to get it? (though it could be an average thing.)

I only have 1 mission to complete it. I need to finish the final level within the time limit. And that's it. (for the Stars and not including the adventure packs)

Quote: niceguy1
Pretty sure the individual goals don't count, only the full star of the three stars for the level.

16 levels x 3 stars = 48 stars total. (No, the adventure packs don't count, and I think it's only level stars which count towards the percentage)

100% divided by 48 stars = 2.08% per star

Since they don't show .08, this must go up 2% per star, with the occasional star counting for 3%. Actually, 1 of every 25, since 48 is only 2 short of the 50 that would be an even 2%. So there you go, this last star happens to have been elected to be a 3% star. Not surprising, since it's the last. I suspect #24 was also 3%.

I guess that makes since if that's how they did it.
---
~N~
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#28 Posted: 20:46:26 24/04/2013
Bringing Order to Kaos? Use Stealth Elf to speed through the level, then use the Adventure Packs to bomb Kaos.

ALTERNATIVE: Drop a LightCore in during the big fights.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:48:10 24/04/2013 by Matteomax
#29 Posted: 21:22:21 24/04/2013
... Stealth Elf, Speed? ummm.... I'm not to sure about that. But I can give it a try.

And ooo good idea on the adventure packs. I just got my first one yesterday so smilie.... Even Winged Boots so that should be usefull smilie.
---
~N~
#30 Posted: 01:52:03 25/04/2013
I'm not sure if I've ever done the final boss fight WITHOUT the Adventure Packs, LOL! It's almost the only time I remember to use them, smilie

And yeah, Stealth Elf... Her Attack 3 is an acrobatic flip which gets around very quickly. Not as quick as she was in SSA, but still great for speed runs, and when fully upgraded (especially on the Blades path), she mows down enemies really quickly. Quick wins and quick movement makes her perfect for finishing levels quickly.

Doing this in SSA is why she had about 25,000 to 30,000 gold by the time I started Giants, LOL!

And we're talking about Speed because finishing the level under a certain time limit is usually the last goal to complete of the second star. smilie
---
#31 Posted: 07:06:06 25/04/2013
Sadly i don't care to much for the Blades Path (mainly cuz I hate those blades constantly flying over her. Looks terrible visually). But Isn't flying faster than her flip? After all she pauses momentarily between each flip while flying gives constant speed unless trying to turn around but that can be "fixed" by doing a U turn instead of turning in one spot.

hmmm I still wonder if the Winged Boots speeds up Skylanders while they fly. I only say that because I was testing it and it looked like they were going the same speed. But I was testing it on flynn's ship so *shrug*.

Also I played through the Khaos Boss battle on Nightmare mode using only Stealth Elf smilie She got to low health and I kept on being like. "this is it. but those White magic things really helped. and hmmm... i think i might of finished it faster that time than the other times I went through it on easy mode. Interesting
---
~N~
#32 Posted: 05:09:50 26/04/2013
It's my experience that ANY dash move is faster than flying. (Her acrobatic flip counts as a Dash, it's a move that makes her faster). Dash is faster than flying is faster than running, generally. Her pause is the biggest reason she's slower now, but even with the pause she seems faster than anybody flies. It would take extensive testing to come up with an actual speed comparison, and that would have to be between characters who have completed the same amount of speed Heroic Challenges. Until then, all we have is impression, and my impression is as I've stated here. smilie

And when it comes to speed runs, everybody always only talks about speed. What everybody always forgets is that you also need to KILL fast. Sure, you can dodge some fights, but other fights are hard to dodge or are required (like to open monster gates). I can't think of anybody who moves fast AND kills fast. Everyone I can think of is one or the other.
---
#33 Posted: 05:32:00 26/04/2013
Well i managed to beat it... but I used Dark Spyro (til the boss battle). His flying let's him move fast and his fireball path makes him take out enemies fast. In fact I pretty much used him for all the speed... my main problem was beating Khaos in a good amount of time. I used Stealth Elf, Sparx, and Dragon's Peak. Oh and 1 LC. At first I used her decoy spinning blades to destract the minions that were summoned but it turns out it works better to use them on Khaos.

and yep it was the only thing i needed... now my Easy mode's 100%. next up... Nightmare Mode. But before then... gotta finish my Legendary Trigger happy's gold quest.
---
~N~
#34 Posted: 05:35:30 26/04/2013
Use Trigger Happy to progress through Nightmare, LOL! (Unless you only have speed runs left)

And it's Kaos, not Khaos. smilie
---
#35 Posted: 08:58:53 26/04/2013
On the winged Boots thing, as far as i can tell it only speeds you up on normal movement, any dashing/flying etc is done at normal pace- so when using the boots just avoid those otherwise your wasting your extra speed smilie
#36 Posted: 17:19:21 26/04/2013
Quote: niceguy1
Use Trigger Happy to progress through Nightmare, LOL! (Unless you only have speed runs left)

And it's Kaos, not Khaos. smilie

I've completed the story in Nightmare mode allready. I've started a 3rd save file and going through that with L Trigger happy. I'm going for the nice large amounts of gold you can get in the crane area once you've completed it.

Quote: Terreneflame
On the winged Boots thing, as far as i can tell it only speeds you up on normal movement, any dashing/flying etc is done at normal pace- so when using the boots just avoid those otherwise your wasting your extra speed smilie

Yeah I noticed that when Dark Spyro wasn't getting any faster while he was flying.
---
~N~
Cynder Lover25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2332
#37 Posted: 21:59:42 26/04/2013
33 percent
---
Been here since 2012...still a gold sparx
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#38 Posted: 22:38:10 26/04/2013
well, i had 90 something.....then i deleted my data.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
---
Gay 4 GARcher
SpyroDragonstar Green Sparx Gems: 196
#39 Posted: 04:33:08 27/04/2013
60 something, not sure what mode.
---
WHY ARE YOU READING THIS??? Turn away. Go. smilie smilie
Archie Gold Sparx Gems: 2476
#40 Posted: 07:24:34 27/04/2013
79% normal 15% nightmare at the mo. Not been able to play much recently.
---
SSA 37/37 SG 62/62 SSF 75/75 STT 72/72 Traps 57/60(+1 xtra light/dark) SSC 0!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#41 Posted: 08:54:15 27/04/2013
75% Normal because I lost my save.
---
#42 Posted: 08:42:02 28/04/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
75% Normal because I lost my save.

87 now.
---
#43 Posted: 10:58:21 28/04/2013
Close to 80% now on Nightmare! I've actually used Bash's roll to get through some levels quickly as he can kill rather fast with his attack on either path.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:59:23 28/04/2013 by seablossom
#44 Posted: 10:59:08 28/04/2013
97% now!
---
#45 Posted: 13:41:43 28/04/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
97% now!

100%!
All I did is all levels with 3 stars, NO arenas,Or doing the adventure packs or getting all the Accolades
---
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#46 Posted: 13:29:41 29/04/2013
100% in regular
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:31:05 29/04/2013 by Hexblazer
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#47 Posted: 18:19:38 29/04/2013
100% in regular.
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#48 Posted: 22:26:19 14/05/2013
Around 50% in normal, I'm holding off starting nightmare mode until I get S2 smilie and smilie and have them maxed out.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#49 Posted: 22:28:18 22/05/2013
41....... smilie
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#50 Posted: 00:53:23 25/05/2013
100% on two Normal saves, and 100% on one Nightmare save. Only one slot left... I don't want to admit we'll probably end up playing through it, but my son loves Skylanders too much to let the game die out completely.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me