Page 1 of 1
Adventure Packs [CLOSED]
JSMILWI Red Sparx Gems: 58
#1 Posted: 15:13:13 17/04/2013 | Topic Creator
I love playing this game and was wondering something. The walkthrough here for Giants have 4 additional chapters listed, 17) Empires of Ice, 18) Pirates Seas, 19) Darklight Crypt, and 20) Dragon's Peak. If I understand it correctly, I need to buy the individual Adventure Packs to play these chapters. I have checked online and seen them in the local Walmart, but all the packs sayx "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure," the packaging is the same for the first Skylanders game, it also says on the package that is for "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure," no where does it say on there that it can be used for Giants. My question is, even though it don't say it can be used for Giants, will it work with "Skylanders Giants?"
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#2 Posted: 15:15:15 17/04/2013
Yes. The four adventure packs will work on Skylanders Giants and unlock the exact same level as in Skylanders Spyro's Adventure.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
JSMILWI Red Sparx Gems: 58
#3 Posted: 17:41:14 17/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Thank you very much
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4 Posted: 19:09:04 17/04/2013
Darklight Crypt is RARE, so if you find one, buy it.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
tipotay Green Sparx Gems: 242
#5 Posted: 19:24:27 17/04/2013
You would probably have the best luck finding the Adventure Packs at Targets and Walmarts.
#6 Posted: 19:27:28 17/04/2013
Quote: tipotay
You would probably have the best luck finding the Adventure Packs at Targets and Walmarts.

I know one Target that had all but Darklight Crypt last I went. I've also seen Empire of Ice at a TRU and a Gamestop in my area.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Zookie Pookie Blue Sparx Gems: 988
#7 Posted: 19:43:48 17/04/2013
Quote: Matteomax

Yeah this sucks cuz my ghost roaster stop working.
#8 Posted: 20:06:10 17/04/2013
Quote: Zookie Pookie

You can get a replacement..
---
#9 Posted: 20:43:30 17/04/2013
Quote: Zookie Pookie

You should check this thread. It'll tell you how to fix/replace him.
---
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#10 Posted: 21:27:00 17/04/2013
Level packs, while native to Spyro's adventure do work with Giants, unlocking the levels with a few enemy replacements, but the same hats. However, much like the 8 non reposed characters, they're something of an endangered species.

Around New Zealand, I've seen Empire of Ice fairly consistantly, even now, with Dragon's Peak as a rare, but present supplement.
Pirate Seas and Darklight Crypt sadly have vanished off the face off stores. If you see any of them (especially the latter two), you should seriously consider picking them up even if you already have them; they'd make excellent gifts for friends who don't, or if you're the enterprising sort, a good sale on Ebay.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#11 Posted: 22:02:38 17/04/2013
Of course it doesn't say it works with Giants, it came out before Giants was out. If you find SSA figures in the store, they don't say they work in Giants, even though they do indeed work. smilie

And Darklight Crypt is arguably the best one, it sucks they made it so rare (apparently when they send Adventure packs to the stores, the box has 6, which always seems to be 2 each of the other 3). Not only does it have what seems to be the most useful magic item, the Healing Potion (it's almost the only item I ever use, save an at-risk character when food is scarce), but after you complete it, it affects the entire game... Pies are added to every level, giving you more health to use.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#12 Posted: 22:18:16 17/04/2013
it also shows where they got the wilikin world idea from
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#13 Posted: 22:29:07 17/04/2013
Yeah, that's true... Not sure which is creepier. smilie

And on a side note, the first time I was playing, I'm walking along and see a giant eye in the distance, think to myself "Oh look, a giant eye", then he says "As you can see, I'm a giant eye". It amused me.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#14 Posted: 23:44:21 17/04/2013
I saw some on Tao Bao, but even those have vanished (and they were at insane prices anyway)!
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#15 Posted: 23:53:21 17/04/2013
Quote: Doomslicer
I saw some on Tao Bao, but even those have vanished (and they were at insane prices anyway)!

They actually aren't TOO much.. The prototypes/Factory Rejects are a few cents!
---
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#16 Posted: 01:33:45 18/04/2013
Quote: niceguy1
Yeah, that's true... Not sure which is creepier. smilie

And on a side note, the first time I was playing, I'm walking along and see a giant eye in the distance, think to myself "Oh look, a giant eye", then he says "As you can see, I'm a giant eye". It amused me.

Anyone watch "Regular Show" on CN? There was an all seeing Eye in an episode from the show that reminds me of Occulous.

---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:44:17 18/04/2013 by GhostRoaster
lyshote Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#17 Posted: 01:49:14 18/04/2013
It pisses me off how many times I saw darklight crypt when I was debating on buying the game itself and now I can't find it. Also kicking myself for not picking up Ninjini when I found 4 of her in a store acouple of weeks ago.
MichaelSean Green Sparx Gems: 242
#18 Posted: 15:55:13 18/04/2013
I found my Darklight Crypt at Target back in January. I've only it one other time since. You will have no problems getting the others.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:55:41 18/04/2013 by MichaelSean
Maenta Green Sparx Gems: 150
#19 Posted: 16:31:19 18/04/2013
Darklight Crypt is basically non-existent in the UK also, especially brand-new. There are 3 in stock (unboxed) on CEX's website if you only want them to play with rather than in mint. That's how I finally got mine because no way am I paying £25 just for Ghost Roaster alone on Ebay or £55 for the boxed set.
---
Newest: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#20 Posted: 16:40:53 18/04/2013
My son got Darklight Crypt from his grandparents months before we even had the SSA game. He didn't even know about Skylanders yet ... he just really liked the packaging and wanted to play with the figure. Funny that it's the rarest adventure pack now.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#21 Posted: 18:44:01 27/04/2013
I got Darklight Crypt from craigslist for $40, cost me to much but its worth it for me since i really want it.
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#22 Posted: 19:08:28 27/04/2013
I got it back in December...2011.
---
Sickboy1138 Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#23 Posted: 20:46:13 27/04/2013
I still see all the adventure packs in Fred Meyers all the time. They seem to get alot in often. ill see them well stocked, then depleated and restocked. Every few weeks or so
#24 Posted: 21:02:34 27/04/2013
Apparently, Walmart received a re-stock of them, marked under clearance. smilie
---
thumpbackdude Yellow Sparx Gems: 1282
#25 Posted: 23:40:22 29/04/2013
yes indeed
---
There are two ways of doing things: the wrong way or the great western way!-Duck
CaptnFlynn Red Sparx Gems: 48
#26 Posted: 07:24:31 12/05/2013
KMart in Australia seem to be getting alot of the Adventure Packs in recent weeks, mostly Empire of Ice, Dragons Peak, a couple of Pirate Seas and a few places have reported sightings of Darklight Crypt but none near me :-(
all at the price of $14.
#27 Posted: 23:33:01 12/05/2013
Quote: CaptnFlynn
KMart in Australia seem to be getting alot of the Adventure Packs in recent weeks, mostly Empire of Ice, Dragons Peak, a couple of Pirate Seas and a few places have reported sightings of Darklight Crypt but none near me :-(
all at the price of $14.

*sigh* If only KMart hadn't fled Texas like the plague... Even if this is in Austrailia, it'd be worth a look, imo.
---
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#28 Posted: 23:08:34 14/05/2013
Quote: tipotay

Well, when I was looking for my LC smilie at a local Target about a week ago, I saw a few Empire of Ice packs, and some Pirate Seas packs as well, and a guy working there even pulled out an Empire of Ice pack and a Dragon's Peak pack while my mum and I were searching for the LC smilie, but I doubt I saw a Darklight Crypt there, so go ahead and try your luck at your local stores to find the adventure packs, but they might be re-released in Swap Force, who knows?
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me