Page 1 of 1
Voice of Ghost Roaster [CLOSED]
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#1 Posted: 17:23:40 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
He sounds exactly like the Crypt Keeper from HBO's Tales from the Crypt. Can anyone confirm?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#2 Posted: 17:29:22 24/03/2013
Yup. John Kassir is the voice actor. I recognized it immediately and was beyond happy.
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 17:36:39 24/03/2013 | Topic Creator
awesome, thanks!
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#4 Posted: 17:40:30 24/03/2013
Tales from the Darklight crypt
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#5 Posted: 02:33:23 25/03/2013
And Occulas sounds like the Arkeyan robot that Kao's rides.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#6 Posted: 03:01:01 25/03/2013
No, George Takei didn't voice Occulous.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#7 Posted: 03:15:35 25/03/2013
Quote: Aura24
No, George Takei didn't voice Occulous.

I said sound, not that they're the same voice actor.
---
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#8 Posted: 05:36:42 25/03/2013
I haven't checked, but I'm sure the guy who voiced your dragon companion in Dragon's Peak - specifically in SSA - is the same voice as the Giant who shows you how to lift boulders and Giant Jump in Chapter 1: Time Of The Giants. Both have the same brainless musclehead sound. smilie That dragon companion seems to have a different voice in Giants. I feel like one of the player Giants also has that voice, I feel like Crusher. The one I'm thinking of tends to say something like "Numbers make my head hurt" when you enter the Skylander Info screen. smilie

And yeah, Ghost Roaster has always reminded me of Cryptkeeper, vocally.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#9 Posted: 04:42:15 26/03/2013
Quote: niceguy1
I haven't checked, but I'm sure the guy who voiced your dragon companion in Dragon's Peak - specifically in SSA - is the same voice as the Giant who shows you how to lift boulders and Giant Jump in Chapter 1: Time Of The Giants. Both have the same brainless musclehead sound. smilie That dragon companion seems to have a different voice in Giants. I feel like one of the player Giants also has that voice, I feel like Crusher. The one I'm thinking of tends to say something like "Numbers make my head hurt" when you enter the Skylander Info screen. smilie

And yeah, Ghost Roaster has always reminded me of Cryptkeeper, vocally.

Well, Crusher is Kevin Sorbo, the guy who used to play "Hercules" in the life-action series.
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
#10 Posted: 11:42:18 26/03/2013
Yes, I know who Kevin Sorbo is. smilie Seen him in a couple of things, actually, though I can only think of one episode of Two And A Half Men right now. DIDN'T know he was involved in Skylanders, cool!

Oh, and speaking of voices... I was watching this week's Rules Of Engagement, starring Patrick Warburton, voice of Flynn in Skylanders (oh, THERE'S how this is relevant), and as his character's very pregnant surrogate was walking in, he was saying "BOOM!" with each step. My reaction was "AHHHHH!!!!! It's Flynn!", he (mostly) sounded just like when he says it as Flynn. Not sure if it was meant to be a reference to Skylanders, seems doubtful as the target audiences are quite different, but it was fun for ME at least. smilie

(To be clear, the fact that it's the same person is no surprise to me, I've known who voiced Flynn ever since I heard him speak his first words in SSA last April/May when I first played it. The surprise was that he was saying "BOOM!" over and over like Flynn. I've heard plenty of his voicing work, most notably Joe in Family Guy)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:47:46 26/03/2013 by niceguy1
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#11 Posted: 22:58:10 26/03/2013
I like Ghost Roasters voice because im a fan of the Lego Ninjago show and he sounds a lot like skales
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
#12 Posted: 01:08:19 27/03/2013
The voice actor who did Mung Duul from Chowder tv series voiced Ignitor in Giants.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#13 Posted: 03:14:25 27/03/2013
^ Is Ignitor's voice actor Dwight Skultz?
---
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#14 Posted: 03:49:34 27/03/2013
The one I'm thinking of tends to say something like "Numbers make my head hurt" when you enter the Skylander Info screen.

Isn't that what Slam Bam says?
#15 Posted: 08:07:42 27/03/2013
Possibly, LOL! He is one I have...
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#16 Posted: 13:26:45 27/03/2013
Quote: Hexin_Wishes
The one I'm thinking of tends to say something like "Numbers make my head hurt" when you enter the Skylander Info screen.

Isn't that what Slam Bam says?

He groans, then says "I don't like numbers. "
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#17 Posted: 16:43:15 27/03/2013
Quote: Hot Dog 542
^ Is Ignitor's voice actor Dwight Skultz?

Yes, that's his voice actor in Giants.
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#18 Posted: 12:14:26 05/04/2013
Quote: Failinhearts
I like Ghost Roasters voice because im a fan of the Lego Ninjago show and he sounds a lot like skales

Yes me to. Skales is my favrite charictor so,when I heard his voice, I was AMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me