Page 1 of 1
Question/Problem with Ninjini [CLOSED]
JCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1540
#1 Posted: 17:22:42 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, So i finally got a Ninjini yesterday. The thing it's been doing some strange things and I'm not sure what's going on persay.

1) i don't know if this is just what it's supposed to do but for some reason, instead of just Ninjini's eye's lighting up her forhead lights up as well. It almost looks like it's more towards the left eye (the one partially covered by her hair). But it also looks like there's a crack in the corner of her eye. So I don't know if that has anything to do with it or if Ninjini's face is supposed to light up as well.

2) This may be my game and not Ninjini, but After playing some PvP, in the Lockdown islands. After Ninjini wins fist she'll do her falling pose/animation then start her actual winning animation (the wavey arms). but then it'll shift her off center so that she'll not be in the right spot. (a bottom right shift.) So far it only does this in lock down islands (The other arena's so far is fine.) and I haven't checked yet to see if the same thing happens with my other characters yet.
---
Main Team: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
~N~
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#2 Posted: 17:41:23 23/03/2013
that's strange. trying contacting activision.
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#3 Posted: 18:43:51 23/03/2013
^Or ACTIAssist.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#4 Posted: 19:40:35 23/03/2013
the PVP thing happens with smilie too
---
you never saw me
#5 Posted: 21:28:58 23/03/2013 | Topic Creator
I just checked it out... it didn't really effect my tree rex but it did it to my Eye-Brawl.... So I believe it's just a programming glitch.
---
~N~
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#6 Posted: 10:49:24 24/03/2013
Don't think I've done Lockdown Islands, and certainly not with Ninjini... I've only taken her to the Docks one, and she didn't do this (got her 10 wins for her quest).

As for the light up effect, mine seems to be correct: the bottom half of her face and her ears DON'T light up, giving the final effect of her wearing a ninja mask over her mouth and ears - a LOT like Stealth Elf actually has on her face, but including her ears. And yeah, I think it shines a bit through her head too.

But it sounds like yours is at least better than my Scarlet:

[User Posted Image]

If you mentally draw a line between the lowest points of her eyes, on Ninjini above that line is lit, below not. Mostly a lot like Scarlet in this pic. Her left eye - our right - is mostly right, but the light-blocking stuff is a bit sparse under the eye.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#7 Posted: 00:48:05 25/03/2013
I've seen this on videos of the figure. Annoying, but not too bad.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#8 Posted: 07:36:16 25/03/2013 | Topic Creator
@Niceguy1: Well it seems that my ninjini does do something similer to yours... so perhaps it's just a flaw in the ninjini toy design and not just my toy being broken.
---
~N~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me