Page 1 of 1
Oracle time trial help. [CLOSED]
digiharrison Yellow Sparx Gems: 1523
#1 Posted: 02:42:11 19/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Anyone know the best paths to take when doing the time trial for the Oracle? For those who have completed it, what paths did you take?
---
No matter the look, Spyro is always cool in my book.
BigGuy0810 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#2 Posted: 03:07:41 19/03/2013
i myself just took random paths but used a fast skylander i think i chose Fright rider
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#3 Posted: 04:13:02 19/03/2013
Hmmm... I'd recomend Courage: Chompies, Big Fish, Either elemental trial, then the Beam refraction trial, with a fast Skylander, you should get it!
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
skelekon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1149
#4 Posted: 04:16:30 19/03/2013
I used Stealth Elf & chose Chompies - Little Fish - Princess - Speed - Either.
---
Missing: Fright Rider,Pumpkin Eyebrawl,UFO Hat
Spare: Polar Whirlwind,Purple Wrecking Ball
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#5 Posted: 05:08:26 19/03/2013
I used Tree-Rex, I can't remember what paths I took though.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#6 Posted: 05:25:14 19/03/2013
I used fright rider and went chompies, little fish, catch, and speed and finished with knowledge
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:26:02 19/03/2013 by Kiroq
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#7 Posted: 05:50:28 19/03/2013
I...don't remember what path I took but the funny thing is I still got it even though I finished a second after the actual time required.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#8 Posted: 08:33:30 19/03/2013
Mostly just took my go-to speed demon: Stealth Elf.

Spiders I found to be smaller, more compact, so easier to complete faster (just the one big boss, really, so pretty fast)
Big Fish and Little Fish was hard... As Little Fish everything is so BIG, it takes longer to run everywhere! But I find in Big Fish, the enemies have deceptively high health. Pretty sure I picked Big Fish.

With Big Fish you get:
Trial Of Element: Either is a small room, one ambush and you're done, take your pick. Two Eruptors or Three Zaps.
DEFINITELY Reflection for the Trial Of Knowledge, it's very time consuming to do all the locks in the other. I don't think the time doing a puzzle counts, but you never know, and the in between stuff is more anyway.

With Little Fish:
Although Catch forces you to hurry, pick Princess, it's a much smaller quicker section.
Again, Speed forces you to hurry, but is long, so go with Power. And the Power challenge is easy with any character, while the Speed truly does need someone fast. The Power reference is really only that there's a shortcut for Giants.

And of course either Reward is just as quick, so who cares. If you've been through the left reward, the Reward Of Knowledge, enough times, they're both 500 gold anyway.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#9 Posted: 11:06:18 19/03/2013
keep in mind that if you want to collect everything (hats, treasure, winged sapphire, etc) you will need to do every path thus doing the chapter multiple times.
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
#10 Posted: 05:51:42 20/03/2013
Quote: DragonsDream
keep in mind that if you want to collect everything (hats, treasure, winged sapphire, etc) you will need to do every path thus doing the chapter multiple times.

This thread is SPECIFICALLY asking about how to complete the time trial for this level. You can't be picking up the collectables while trying to do the level quickly.

So, off topic. smilie
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#11 Posted: 12:15:16 20/03/2013
Quote: niceguy1
Quote: DragonsDream

This thread is SPECIFICALLY asking about how to complete the time trial for this level. You can't be picking up the collectables while trying to do the level quickly.

So, off topic. smilie

ah sorry, my bad.
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#12 Posted: 18:51:12 20/03/2013
WHAT time trial? is it on the PS3/X-Box? 'cause I have the wii version.
---
you never saw me
Nelomet Emerald Sparx Gems: 3069
#13 Posted: 19:43:15 20/03/2013
Quote: I-Brawler
WHAT time trial? is it on the PS3/X-Box? 'cause I have the wii version.

The 'objective' to complete the level within a time limit for the Middle star on the 'results' screen.
---
Fear not the dark, my friend, and let the feast begin.
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#14 Posted: 19:56:00 20/03/2013
oh yeah. i did it, but im not sure how
---
you never saw me
#15 Posted: 02:28:26 21/03/2013
Quote: I-Brawler
oh yeah. i did it, but im not sure how

I'm guessing you completed the level quickly at one point... smilie

I got a LOT of goals accidently, just by playing...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me