Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Skylanders character ideas
Page 1 of 1
Skylanders character ideas [CLOSED]
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1 Posted: 03:22:18 18/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Hi all, these are my ideas for core characters, I've done one from each element.

LIFE: Acke-Brawl. A red plant with gloves that have acorns on them looking like knuckles, a leaf and acorn hat, looks like a cap (the top part of an acorn btw), two big, white eyes, tiny yellow prickles all over him and a dinosaur-like tail. (Forgot, one of his legs is wooden.)

I will post my other ideas though for now, I'm tired of typing.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:08:40 18/03/2013 by Hot Dog 542
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#2 Posted: 12:44:12 25/03/2013
Just chill, man. I think that idea is a good idea.
Cozmo Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#3 Posted: 16:11:23 28/03/2013
ok, I will give my ideas:

Undead:
Name: MetalHead (until i can think of a better moniker)
Concept: Think spinal tap and all kinds of 80's heavy medal bands. This guy would have an electic guitar (his mighty axe) that he uses for sonic riffs and hitting people with. Leather jacket, long hair and skinny pants
Primary attack:
Sonic Riff this will be a short ranged area of damage attack similar to sonic boom
Secondary attack: Guitar swing. just like El Kabong from the old hanna barrberra cartoons. He hits things with the guitar
Tertiary attack: He summons short lived headbanging skeleton fans that attack bad guys al a Mosh pit
Upgrades:
Guitar path: makes the guitar do more damage and the guitar will change apperance every upgrade. Plus combos
Riff Path: Sonic riff increases in damage and range. Skeleton fans move faster after being powered up by sonic riff
Soul Gem: "touring jacket" his leather jacket gets a armour upgrade and spikey look
Wow Pow: "turn it up to 11!" giant amplifier comes up out of the ground and makes a huge sonic blast. Kinda like the begining of back to the future...
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#4 Posted: 20:26:05 12/04/2013 | Topic Creator
Alright.

Element: Undead.
Name: Skeledoom
Concept: A skeleton that plays piano and has a ghostly tail.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#5 Posted: 23:50:07 15/05/2013
Shark Spyro, here: http://browse.deviantart.com/a...ander-367125185
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me