Page 1 of 1
Heroic challenge help [CLOSED]
stealthzip Red Sparx Gems: 14
#1 Posted: 16:59:22 21/02/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm new to this forum & need some guidance please.....
Just starting to go through the heroic challenge & I'm obviously doing something wrong..... obviously each skylander has their own challenge but it says throughout this site (& others) that ALL skylanders can attempt ALL challenges. However, the only challenges (other than their own) that are available to any of my skylanders, are challenge numbers 13/15/20/22/27/28/30/32.
For example I can't try Dino Rang's Challenge (8) with Stealth Elf because it's not available when she's on the portal.
What am I missing or doing wrong???
DraculauraXXX Blue Sparx Gems: 654
#2 Posted: 22:38:24 21/02/2013
to unlock a challenge you have to take ownership of that skylander in the games menue.
you have to do this with every figure.
also, if your playing the Giants game, series 1 skylanders wont unlock any challenges.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3 Posted: 23:09:35 21/02/2013
Moved to it's own topic.
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#4 Posted: 07:16:30 22/02/2013
You also could have Dino Rang play his Heroic Challenge, fail it, then retry it. When it asks if you want to use Dino Rang, replace with Stealth Elf.

But Ownership is the recommended way to deal with this, that'll permanently add the Heroic Challenge to the list. Obviously any Challenge in the permanent list is a Skylander you don't have to take ownership of, you'll already own it.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me