---
Adj
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#2 Posted: 22:38:17 13/02/2013
Spam Lair of Kaos.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:40:10 14/02/2013 by ClayFace
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#3 Posted: 07:54:29 14/02/2013
For money I like to do and redo the second chapter, I want to say Shattered Isles. The one that ends with saving Cali. When I gather every coin, do the Elemental gates (the Tech gate near the beginning and the Water gate near the end, as well as the hidden Life gate), all told I get about 1,400 gold or so.

I do it like this:

• At the Tech gate, once you REALLY bounce up, where you meet the chompie spawner plants for the first time, there's a pile of money both at the top corner at the base of the mountain, as well as the bottom corner at the base.
  • Dropping off here, go down to fall to an optional path, then make your way back up
  • Once returning to the main path of the Tech gate, there's another island with a mountain on it, you can't see it but there's some hidden money in the top edge of this mountain's base, too.
  • A little farther you push some turtles to make a bridge, then open a gate to some more spawners. Then there's a turtle puzzle to get the exit key, beyond the turtle the bottom left corner under the castle wall is a lump of cash too.
  • After this you take a path until it bends sharply right to break through some wooden walls. At the sharp turn, bring in a Life skylander to open the hidden gate and extend a Life bridge. Cross the bridge and collect the money, then go to the drop, but DON'T DROP! If you get close to the edge, you can collect 2 coins from the drop. After that return to the main path, there's more money that way.
  • Push the turtle off the cliff, do the Water gate. When you return and push the turtle into place, when you drop back into the main path, don't forget to go uphill to grab the wad of cash you saw overlooking the turtle.
  • Go down, defeat and break everything. Once all that's left is the turret, feel free to return to the ruins or restart the chapter, there's no money left.

I also like doing Empire Of Ice, I find it similarly profitable.

As for experience, just keep playing. I believe the later levels should be better for XP. If you want to take the time, the last level & defeating Kaos is a bunch of XP, with all the minions you defeat (especially if you focus on Kaos, the minions get defeated automatically)
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
happy81555 Green Sparx Gems: 175
#4 Posted: 11:20:08 06/03/2013
lair of kaos is a good way
---
im randon, deal with it! smilie
smilievolts and lightning!smilie smilie
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#5 Posted: 12:31:10 06/03/2013
Quote: happy81555
lair of kaos is a good way

Yeah who ever your being will level up some.
stitchmaker Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#6 Posted: 07:10:00 21/05/2013
Lava Lakes Railway is another quick place to get cash. Just play to the section where you start moving blocks. It will save and you get about 2000. Leave the chapter and than go back into it.
I've also done Lair of Kaos but let the blades kill me and click restart the chapter. The money is still there. Upgrades figures fast.
Kevin16 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4524
#7 Posted: 08:48:33 21/05/2013
Lair of Kaos is fast, but its a boring way...
---
what even is this site anymore lmao
stitchmaker Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#8 Posted: 00:06:05 23/05/2013
End of the game if you have PS3. Do a search for Money cheat end of game skylanders spyro's adventure on internet. Good video. I think this one will work with Xbox. Just need to be able to save file to another profile. You get 8000 coins each time you do it. Good way to get money before going on to the giants.

Tip you must have air in your Tower and don't speak to Auric on the beach before you save to another profile. Made the mistake of talking to Auric before saving and didn't get 4000 coins from Auric after saved to another profile. Just 4000 from the tower.
Another Tip is to STOP knocking down the tower when it's at 8 elements. If you knock all 8 elements down after finishing game and before saving to another profile the tower goes AWAY.
I avoided this by getting the last element in the tower to show up after the game was done. Did the save to profile than.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me