Page 1 of 1
not another game!!!!! [CLOSED]
minecrafter Blue Sparx Gems: 852
#1 Posted: 03:38:27 07/02/2013 | Topic Creator
i love buying the merchandise but GRRRR!!!! I HATE PAYING FOR THEM! should i:

1. get game for christmas
2. only get game then leave
3. get game and everything avaible (except doubles)

pm me please
Orohu Blue Sparx Gems: 704
#2 Posted: 03:48:44 07/02/2013
It's completely up to you and your budget. How about, as a compromise, you get the game, then only buy the characters you think you'll like?
Tributaryink9 Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#3 Posted: 03:52:04 07/02/2013
^this whatever suits you. And your budget.
---
Favorites: smilie smilie smilie smilie
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#4 Posted: 04:36:49 07/02/2013
It's not like it's coming out that soon, so you'll have time to save. Also, there's the fact that you don't need every single toy.
---
cry baby, I am
skyoutube Green Sparx Gems: 497
#5 Posted: 04:38:40 07/02/2013
I think this game will succeed, but Game 4 might lead the series downhill....
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#6 Posted: 04:49:21 07/02/2013
Buy the starter pack, then buy 1-4 other characters that look or sound cool
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
IJJusion Green Sparx Gems: 136
#7 Posted: 05:25:18 07/02/2013
games still more then half a year away, buy it if you want it, no ones forcing you to do anything smilie i know that new skylander games cant come soon enough for me! smilie
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#8 Posted: 09:11:21 07/02/2013
Do whatever you want, but be carefull because no one is forcing you to buy the toys
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#9 Posted: 12:06:05 07/02/2013
Buy what you want. The only Skylanders I have that I don't like are Bash, Tree Rex, and Ghost Roaster. Bash, I needed Earth. Ghost Roaster, I needed Undead. Tree Rex, I needed game.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#10 Posted: 12:34:00 07/02/2013
if you get the game you will be forced to get all the swap-force characters, all 8 of them!... because you will not be able to enter all the part of this new skylanders game without them... before you only needed one of the 8 elements to enter the restricted zones. now you need to have two mixed swap-force characters to enter...
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#11 Posted: 12:37:28 07/02/2013
^ You can use Co-op.
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#12 Posted: 12:58:12 07/02/2013
Quote: kappapopm
if you get the game you will be forced to get all the swap-force characters, all 8 of them!... because you will not be able to enter all the part of this new skylanders game without them... before you only needed one of the 8 elements to enter the restricted zones. now you need to have two mixed swap-force characters to enter...

You only buy them if you want, it's your fault if you fall to something you weren't paying attention to!
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#13 Posted: 13:10:19 07/02/2013
Quote: SkylandersBoy

You only buy them if you want, it's your fault if you fall to something you weren't paying attention to!

if it was an option at all, i would only buy the booster pack... but it ain't.. what choice you will have is this, extremely short game without the forbidden zones or a longer and fun game with the forbidden zone... now what do you pick??.. buy more toys have more fun or buy less toys have less fun. that my friend is no option at all..
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#14 Posted: 17:27:35 07/02/2013
Well there's an option to walk away from it entirely.

Really you only need to buy 6 aside from the starter pack. It's like ssa. Gotta buy into the new "elementals". Didn't have to with giants so what's the big deal?

Again tho, noone is making you get the game at all. Why buy something you'll complain about the whole time.
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#15 Posted: 17:47:01 07/02/2013
No one is forcing anyone to buy Swap Force. It's your own choice if you want the game or not. If still you buy the game even though you don't like it one bit, blame yourself for making that decision.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:54:49 07/02/2013 by Aura24
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#16 Posted: 18:13:57 07/02/2013
Quote: SkylandersBoy

if it was an option at all, i would only buy the booster pack... but it ain't.. what choice you will have is this, extremely short game without the forbidden zones or a longer and fun game with the forbidden zone... now what do you pick??.. buy more toys have more fun or buy less toys have less fun. that my friend is no option at all..

I don't understand this at all. First off their are 16 Swap Force characters and you will only need 1 of each mobility type to unlock the new mobility zones which aren't a factor for playing through the game. So to summarize you can use ALL of your Skylanders from previous games (let's assume most people have at least one of each element going forward to Swap Force) so you only "Need" one of each of the Swap Force mobility types if you want to unlock everything. So where is the "Forced to Buy them All" concept you seem to think is there? Out of 32 new Skylanders only 6 additional purchases need to be made to unlock the entire game and that is somehow bad? Wow I think you might want to get out now before it gets too crazy.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:15:04 07/02/2013 by Tigorus
#17 Posted: 20:11:06 07/02/2013
Quote: fireofexile
Buy what you want. The only Skylanders I have that I don't like are Bash, Tree Rex, and Ghost Roaster. Bash, I needed Earth. Ghost Roaster, I needed Undead. Tree Rex, I needed game.

ghost roaster?? ghost roaster is awesome!!...well...he looks awesome smilie..hes just arrived at my doorstep and im yet to open him up

he better not disappoint!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:50 07/02/2013 by IJJusion
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#18 Posted: 20:56:41 07/02/2013
2 or 3 your chocie
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#19 Posted: 21:37:28 07/02/2013
ever since the first game you shud already known by the fact that its a very expensive hobby. you shud have stopped right and then if you think its gona give you trouble in the long run. whats good about skylanders is they've given you the choice on how to play the game. its basically just like free or premium gameplay. either way you play it your surely gona enjoy the game and not feel left out. no one is forcing you to buy what you can not afford. its already stated that you can finish the whole game even with the old figures SSA or SG or even with just the starter pack. its really up to you if you want to get all the zones to be unlocked by SSF figures. if you really want the get the figures you want, theres alot of ways and dont even give us the excuse that your just a kid. hard workers always pays something off it. smilie
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
da_man671 Blue Sparx Gems: 634
#20 Posted: 21:54:32 07/02/2013
Skylanders should take a break after Swap Force, so us customers can recover all the money invested on figures.
0_0 Ripto Gems: 11
#21 Posted: 21:56:45 07/02/2013
Quote: da_man671
Skylanders should take a break after Swap Force, so us customers can recover all the money invested on figures.

#22 Posted: 22:19:59 07/02/2013
Quote: 0_0

i second that.

fireofexile Blue Sparx Gems: 703
#23 Posted: 22:56:51 07/02/2013
Quote: IJJusion
Quote: fireofexile

ghost roaster?? ghost roaster is awesome!!...well...he looks awesome smilie..hes just arrived at my doorstep and im yet to open him up

he better not disappoint!

I like playing as him, but to be honest he creeps me out. A lot. xD
ThePunchPopFizz Green Sparx Gems: 258
#24 Posted: 23:11:12 07/02/2013

You can break whenever you want. Noone is making you buy it. I hope it's keeps going every year like this for YEARS
---
Ravens Nation.
Activate: PunchPopFizz
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me