darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Knocked out/Fainted/Tired Swaplanders
Page 1 of 1
Knocked out/Fainted/Tired Swaplanders [CLOSED]
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#1 Posted: 02:31:59 06/02/2013 | Topic Creator
While everyones marveling at the different swaplanders I do have one factor that I have been wondering about and I suspect will become a major discussion point.

I know that there is very little footage available of the game.

the question that I am wondering is: how will the game handle swaplanders that have lost all their health.

Will both halves of the character be unable to be reused in a level? Or will only the bottom half be usable?

I think that both halves will be knocked out however I would enjoy seeing everyone's thoughts on this particular conundrum.
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#2 Posted: 02:33:33 06/02/2013
that is a good point, i get the feeling though this question won't be answered till the game comes out
---
Green Bean Machine
Kevinvert Gold Sparx Gems: 2146
#3 Posted: 02:39:11 06/02/2013
I think only the head can be knocked out
---
Team Hot Dog!
onga999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1152
#4 Posted: 02:39:30 06/02/2013
Theory: Both halves have a certain amount of health, and when swapped with other characters the 2 health amounts from each half are combined. Once the swap skylanders is K.O.'d then both halves are out. When you take a swap skylander off the portal, the remaining health is split between the 2 halves depending on how much health they each have.
---
just missing 7 skylanders.
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#5 Posted: 03:12:46 06/02/2013
I'd say that if you have a fused skylander, they would die completely. But, switch the parts w/ who they rightfully belong, and things should work find.... Though I'm not sure how that could work backwards....
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#6 Posted: 16:43:06 06/02/2013
If a character dies, I'd imagine both pieces will be KO'd too. So if you try putting say, a bottom piece on another that hasn't been KO'd yet, it'd probably say something like "Part of this Swap Force character has fallen. Please combine with another piece" or something of that sort.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Zylek Yellow Sparx Gems: 1920
#7 Posted: 16:52:56 06/02/2013
Quote: Kevinvert
I think only the head can be knocked out

I'm with you, the essence of the Skylander seems to be contained in the top portion (Level, Money, etc..) So that would be the only portion that is knocked out.
---
Anyone know where my avatar is from?
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#8 Posted: 16:57:16 06/02/2013
I have a feeling that it will probably be a system where pieces that you use die. So, if I was using Magna Buckler and then died, I could still use a Wash Force.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me