darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > skylanders 3 element ideas and charaters and levels
Page 1 of 1
skylanders 3 element ideas and charaters and levels [CLOSED]
zebas1234 Blue Sparx Gems: 985
#1 Posted: 04:50:21 04/02/2013 | Topic Creator
ok i don't know if someone said this already. that they should make elements bases match its element
water blue base
green life base
wind light blue base
tech yellow base
fire orange base
undead grey or light purple base
magic violet base
earth brownlish

what kinda charaters are u guys hoping more dragons. or more meelee charaters.they should at least make a level underwater base area.like bioshock a little and i hope they should add more new ones than just repeating em. and make the game longer more detailed.with more water areas.

or an wind level were ur on stormy islands with stormy clouds. or a ground area were u fight prehistoric monsters.

i hope there a dinosaur dino-rang is more crocodile than dino.

post ur ideas here
---
go to my guestbook to see my collection
ima nom nom u tonight
people see my grammer they hating trolls here are evil
Knid123 Red Sparx Gems: 64
#2 Posted: 07:11:02 04/02/2013
I agree with the base colour idea! although i reckon acti will just stick with making a single 'series 3' colour instead realistically.
I do want more dragons but only if they put effort into making them differ in play style from other Skylanders. I don't want more dragons for the hell of it.

The game needs a few more things:

* Online play with Online PvP and Coop Campaign. This just needs to happen as Online is a general standard in today's video game industry. Also it would add some much needed replay value to the game, giving players more incentive to max out the level of their Skylanders etc.
*More Level Variety. Giants had a nice range of levels, but not different enough. to some extent, places felt too familiar and you basically felt like you were doing the same thing but with different scenery. Like you said, some levels where your stuck on a place being hit by a storm or maybe a dark underwater levels where the only bit of light is on you and you have to estimate where your enemies are.
* 8 new Skylanders just like the last game introduced, however MAKE THEM DIFFER IN PLAY STYLE. If it weren't for Pop Fizz being able to transform into a beast, he would be a carbon copy of Boomer!
*Just a personal preference for those who dislike timed challenged (like me), make some heroics un timed.
*This is more if they can do it, not needed, but 4-player multiplayer would make the game even better. A 4-player PvP would strengthen the game greatly in replay value and add a whole new incentive to play the game. it may be OP for the payers to have 4 people playing Campaign, so maybe a different difficulty setting for 4-player campaign.

Anyway, some some ideas from the top of my head. Seeing as how big the franchise has gotten, I've got extremely high expectations for Skylanders 3. I hope Activision steps it up and learns from their mistakes in the first two games and works to make it truly an experience that will top Disney Infinity for their own sake.
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#3 Posted: 07:15:04 04/02/2013
I think that the base color needs to match, but also stand out. Like yellow for water's, red for life, blue for wind, purple for earth, yellow-green for magic, clear for undead, red for tech, and gold for fire.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me