Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 469 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
skylandersfan60 Gold Sparx Gems: 2386
#23401 Posted: 15:42:05 24/07/2021
Quote: LeewweewoowheeH
Quote: skylandersfan60
This might be a repost but it keeps on happening

Playing video games with Americans: Haha let's have a pleasant day kicking b*tt gamers smilie

Playing video games with Europeans: Sex!!!! titties!!!! let's suck each others ***** bros.

the europeans part is true but americans are literally no different in f act american gamers are LEGITIMATELY some of the worst people i have ever met in my entire life

Oh I fully agree, the titties talk is way better than some of the aggression I've seen on NA. Once in Overwatch some dudes dog started choking and he had to go afk, some guy on our team got so mad he wished the dog choked to death and told the dude to kill himself and left. Meanwhile on EU I just get Russians in poor English screeching about my mom.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#23402 Posted: 21:25:43 24/07/2021
The wwe is actually insane for doing network streaming 10 years ago
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8947
#23403 Posted: 03:07:21 25/07/2021
What did I do to deserve this blight upon my bowels?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#23404 Posted: 07:33:14 26/07/2021
The day I follow FDA guidelines is the day I become a PUSSY.
LeewweewoowheeH Gold Sparx Gems: 2351
#23405 Posted: 00:17:36 27/07/2021
This might be a repost but it keeps on happening

Playing video games with Americans: Haha let's have a pleasant day kicking b*tt gamers :)

Playing video games with Europeans: Sex!!!! titties!!!! let's suck each others ***** bros.

the europeans part is true but americans are literally no different in f act american gamers are LEGITIMATELY some of the worst people i have ever met in my entire life

Oh I fully agree, the titties talk is way better than some of the aggression I've seen on NA. Once in Overwatch some dudes dog started choking and he had to go afk, some guy on our team got so mad he wished the dog choked to death and told the dude to kill himself and left. Meanwhile on EU I just get Russians in poor English screeching about my mom.

yeah that sounds accurately reprehensive of it to me wow people just suck man
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
#23406 Posted: 06:21:26 28/07/2021
i meant represented not reprehensive but that was pretty accurate too
---
YO! thanks for the party and the maserati yall rocked my body but now im gone BYE! skylandersfan60 https://i.imgur.com/EmuBp2v.png
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#23407 Posted: 19:30:05 28/07/2021
Fun way to get yourself back on task! Play Super Mario Sunshine’s lilypad level and eventually whatever you’re supposed to be doing will become much more appealing.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
YesterdayFemmey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1221
#23408 Posted: 23:24:09 28/07/2021
this one?
[User Posted Image]
I just got out of work and this looks fun to me
---
How many centuries have I spent in this utterly failed life?
#23409 Posted: 01:15:18 29/07/2021
has the reverse effect on you Danny ANYTHING is better than your job
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#23410 Posted: 06:33:23 29/07/2021
Quote: sans
i HATE flight rising's staff but those new genes slap

In the mental state of forgetting the games exists. Those genes do got me like
[User Posted Image]
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#23411 Posted: 17:44:14 29/07/2021
That one time on black friday when I went to best buy and saw a lady complaining to the manager about how it was too busy
#23412 Posted: 04:39:53 30/07/2021
fickywickywickwickywickywickywhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
---
#23413 Posted: 18:01:14 30/07/2021
Quote: Drednaw
CHRIS CHAN DID WHAT TO HIS MOM

ight I'm sleeping again peace
sans Gold Sparx Gems: 2251
#23414 Posted: 23:08:45 31/07/2021
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#23415 Posted: 04:13:34 03/08/2021
#23416 Posted: 05:18:37 03/08/2021
^
**** you.
#23417 Posted: 06:24:20 03/08/2021
i tried to use a forbidden word and it wouldn't let me post and i thought i might have gotten banned, lol.

i was like why? i didn't do anything yet.
---
#23418 Posted: 08:55:33 03/08/2021
yeah that s one of the darkspyro forbidden words.... you know THAT one not any of the other words that get through the censors but THAT one specifically....................... idk man
---
#23419 Posted: 22:28:40 03/08/2021
my favorite argument is when people who are bad at statistics use statistics. I.e me
#23420 Posted: 00:52:20 04/08/2021
ah yes, cynder, the "wind" dragon.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
#23421 Posted: 02:40:25 04/08/2021
yeah that s one of the darkspyro forbidden words.... you know THAT one not any of the other words that get through the censors but THAT one specifically....................... idk man

wth man, ds has its priorities skewed
---
#23422 Posted: 04:34:57 04/08/2021
darkspyro is skewed
---
#23423 Posted: 06:54:24 04/08/2021
Quote: Drednaw
someone stole chris chan's license plates

... Why?! They're not gonna be valuable or worth the jail time wtf?
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#23424 Posted: 07:58:35 04/08/2021
while chris chan deserves to have her license place stolen burned or otherwise lost adding more into the madness will not solve it abstain from her existence people
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#23425 Posted: 12:38:44 04/08/2021

The strangest thing was that the dragon with light green eyes, aerodynamic design, knack for flying, later given wind powers... Wasn't really made with any element in mind. It's even mentioned to be a dragon element in TEN??? But no, Jared Pullen said they didn't really catch any of that
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#23426 Posted: 18:20:34 04/08/2021
Quick reminder that I peaked when my tiktok got 100k views
#23427 Posted: 20:06:18 04/08/2021
hey i really hope you re friend is okay positive thoughts
---
#23428 Posted: 20:56:44 04/08/2021
Quote: Bifrost

The strangest thing was that the dragon with light green eyes, aerodynamic design, knack for flying, later given wind powers... Wasn't really made with any element in mind. It's even mentioned to be a dragon element in TEN??? But no, Jared Pullen said they didn't really catch any of that

she uses fire in the first game she appears, is named after fire, bursts harmlessly out of lava, is black and red. is a fire dragon. they just backpedaled for no reason other than to give her different elements from spyro in dotd.
---
smiliesmiliesmilie
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#23429 Posted: 00:06:41 05/08/2021

aren't all dragons supposed to have aerodynamic designs and a knack for flying because they're dragons and they fly??

I never saw Cynder as a wind dragon, I see her more easily as a "shadow" dragon before wind. But sans makes up a really good point I never even thought of before
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#23430 Posted: 02:48:10 05/08/2021
Nagito Komaeda and the Onceler ruined an entire generation of women.
#23431 Posted: 02:56:04 05/08/2021
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

aren't all dragons supposed to have aerodynamic designs and a knack for flying because they're dragons and they fly??

I never saw Cynder as a wind dragon, I see her more easily as a "shadow" dragon before wind. But sans makes up a really good point I never even thought of before

supposedly Cynder's design was more based on birds and Maleficent. I mean if you take Cynder's more adult form and a Skydancer, I see where wind dragon may have came from. Though with some corrupt powers, probably morphed more than just the color.
---
icon from Empoh
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#23432 Posted: 14:25:29 05/08/2021
Nagito Komaeda and the Onceler ruined an entire generation of women.

I am NOT ruined I am ENLIGHTENED
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#23433 Posted: 17:37:34 05/08/2021
Quote: Trix Master 100
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

supposedly Cynder's design was more based on birds and Maleficent. I mean if you take Cynder's more adult form and a Skydancer, I see where wind dragon may have came from. Though with some corrupt powers, probably morphed more than just the color.

If you're talking about Skydancers from FR, yeah that makes sense since they designed those dragons with wind in mind and that they're meant to be better flyers. I mean, I won't lie and say there are some dragons designed to be even more aerodynamic than the others, and wind IS a confirmed element in TEN, but we haven't actually seen what wind dragons are supposed to look like in TLoS universe.

Lets look at the facts of Cynder:

> Her name is Cynder, which is in reference to fire. In TLoS universe, the dragon names reference the element they are (see the dragon guardian names).
> Her color was always black even before corruption, as we see in the cutscenes where we see her egg. Her black and red coloring is more reminiscent of ash and fire than wind. Her blue/green eyes is probably more stylistic than anything, because they do be lookin' pretty
> She breathes fire in the first two games before she even gets the wind element. And then she does get those four elements, she suddenly can't use fire anymore??
> Speaking of which, IF we want to say she has these elements because of her corruption as the lore suggests, then wouldn't it make sense that she wasn't a wind dragon in the first place then? Because she got the wind element from her corruption?

WAKE UP SHEEPLE. IT MAKES WAY MORE SENSE FOR HER TO ORIGINALLY HAD BEEN A FIRE DRAGON BEFORE SHE GOT CORRUPTED

[User Posted Image]
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ThunderEgg Emerald Sparx Gems: 3912
#23434 Posted: 17:52:07 05/08/2021
that makes a lot of sense tbh. makes more sense than what i'm about to say.

i've always had this hc that some tlos dragons just don't have an element because of that one guy in dotd. this guy:
[User Posted Image]

he just doesn't look like he fits cleanly into any of the pre-established elements. so what if cynder didn't originally have an element but through corruption was given the ability to wield whatever?

her design was based on maleficent, which i think is why she looks so much longer than the rest of the tlos dragons. they look almost awkwardly stocky in comparison to her. or idk, maybe they just thought making her look that way would cause her to appear more GiRLy because girls have to be SkiNNy *dies inside*
---
I AM ETERNAL! https://i.imgur.com/8H3ij0j.png (banner by skylandersfan60)
#23435 Posted: 18:32:59 05/08/2021
^actually thunder i do believe that was the common thought in the way back i dont quite know and i don t quite care i remember having some conversations way back though where the thought was that everything we saw was a result of corruption

Jared Pullen in fact - "(...)I'll sneak you a response a bit later on, but suffice it to say.... Cynder did not start life as a 'Dark/Shadow' elemental dragon ;) (Wink) And her color and subsequent markings are indeed the result of Malefor's corruptive ritual magics."

and in continuation

Jared Pullen - "The Lead Artist on ANB (Bruno Rime) for whom I have a tremendous amount of respect for had one wee condition on TLoS... I could draw everything that was to be, but the 'Anti-Spyro' was to be his baby ;) (Wink) And that is totally fair, as Bruno is one heck of a great guy and Lead. He came back a week later and said 'So, she's going to be a BIG Scary Black Dragon... like the thing out of Sleeping Beauty... only worse!" That was the first time I'd heard mention of the character that was to be Cynder.... Bruno tried a few different variations on a sketch, showed me and we talked on line and angles and the way she was put together overall.... but Cynder was his from the very beginning. I never saw any color variations, but we had a conversation that Cynder was 'the product of her conditioning... and not inherently dark by breed or nature'.... we toyed with the idea that she 'was a flyer' and had connections to the air, to storms and specifically to the Wind ;) (Wink)...
So....

[So she was a wind dragon originally?]

There is that logic yes. While Bruno never said "Cynder is a Wind Dragon" - she was certainly put together as such and the connotations were there
There is ONE way to definitely answer this.. I'm in contact with Bruno and we do talk. He's a good mate of mine and while I believe this was the intention (to make Cynder a Wind Dragon originally) its always best to go to the source."

so she a wind dragon if any at all
---
#23436 Posted: 18:36:49 05/08/2021
^actually thunder i do believe that was the common thought in the way back i dont quite know and i don t quite care i remember having some conversations way back though where the thought was that everything we saw was a result of corruption

Jared Pullen in fact - "(...)I'll sneak you a response a bit later on, but suffice it to say.... Cynder did not start life as a 'Dark/Shadow' elemental dragon smilie (Wink) And her color and subsequent markings are indeed the result of Malefor's corruptive ritual magics."

and in continuation

Jared Pullen - "The Lead Artist on ANB (Bruno Rime) for whom I have a tremendous amount of respect for had one wee condition on TLoS... I could draw everything that was to be, but the 'Anti-Spyro' was to be his baby smilie (Wink) And that is totally fair, as Bruno is one heck of a great guy and Lead. He came back a week later and said 'So, she's going to be a BIG Scary Black Dragon... like the thing out of Sleeping Beauty... only worse!" That was the first time I'd heard mention of the character that was to be Cynder.... Bruno tried a few different variations on a sketch, showed me and we talked on line and angles and the way she was put together overall.... but Cynder was his from the very beginning. I never saw any color variations, but we had a conversation that Cynder was 'the product of her conditioning... and not inherently dark by breed or nature'.... we toyed with the idea that she 'was a flyer' and had connections to the air, to storms and specifically to the Wind smilie (Wink)...
So....

[So she was a wind dragon originally?]

There is that logic yes. While Bruno never said "Cynder is a Wind Dragon" - she was certainly put together as such and the connotations were there
There is ONE way to definitely answer this.. I'm in contact with Bruno and we do talk. He's a good mate of mine and while I believe this was the intention (to make Cynder a Wind Dragon originally) its always best to go to the source."

so she a wind dragon if any at all

Okay but I RAISE YOU that in that interview, it is stated at the very beginning that Pullen's statements are just unused ideas and speculation:

"90% OF THE STUFF HERE IS ONLY UNUSED IDEAS OR SPECULATION FROM JARED'S END, IT IS NOT CANON. Don't go pissing on people with theories/stories that differ from what you read here. If it wasn't in the game, it's not canon. For example yes, they may have planned to have Ignitus be Spyro's father BUT given the fact that it was never even brought up in the series means it's unofficial. You can choose to accept or deny it, just don't be a dick about it pls. Stop bothering people trying to make them accept it as canon, stop calling people stupid for accepting it when it's not canon (yes I've seen people do this), stop adding it as facts to wikis. Just... Stop. Only what made it into the game is officially canon and the rest should be treated as unofficially canon at best. Unused ideas at worst. Chill. Stop making me regret putting this up. Thanks. "

Quote: ThunderEgg
that makes a lot of sense tbh. makes more sense than what i'm about to say.

i've always had this hc that some tlos dragons just don't have an element because of that one guy in dotd. this guy:
[User Posted Image]

he just doesn't look like he fits cleanly into any of the pre-established elements. so what if cynder didn't originally have an element but through corruption was given the ability to wield whatever?

her design was based on maleficent, which i think is why she looks so much longer than the rest of the tlos dragons. they look almost awkwardly stocky in comparison to her. or idk, maybe they just thought making her look that way would cause her to appear more GiRLy because girls have to be SkiNNy *dies inside*

OKAY YA KNOW...thats a pretty interesting concept!! that some dragons just DONT have elements, and maybe Cynder was one of them!! I still like to think she's a fire dragon as it makes a lot of sense, but I think it's also valid to think about the possibility that she may have not been born with an element at all!

Also, if we want to take Pullen's interview as fact, he does say her elongated design is because shes a GRILL eugh.
"I wouldn't say Cynder is rigidly typical of all female dragon forms, but the elongated neck, lengthened whip-like tail and larger, more delicate wings are. For female dragons you could definitely push the forms, and make body regions like hips and hind quarters larger, but generally forms are more elongated in the female dragons, at least that's what I'd do."

ALSO here's a source link if anyone wants it: https://www.deviantart.com/dra...-TLoS-591799120
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:42:44 05/08/2021 by TheFlyingSeal
First | Previous | Page 469 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 467 468 469 470 471 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me