Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 317 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 518 519 520
Random Thought Topic [STICKY]
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#15801 Posted: 00:35:03 19/02/2018
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
I just wanna apologize to the people who didn't win the Bayo1 contest.

Apology accepted.

I'm still a bit salty ngl
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
TheToyNerd Gold Sparx Gems: 2137
#15802 Posted: 02:32:23 19/02/2018

- - - -
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#15803 Posted: 02:38:56 19/02/2018
Quote: TheToyNerd

- - - -

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN JONTRON'S REVIEW OF THIS??
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#15804 Posted: 02:48:30 19/02/2018
I have, that's why the joke was made.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#15805 Posted: 02:59:58 19/02/2018

- - -
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#15806 Posted: 04:12:54 19/02/2018
Can someone please explain to me what the **** bubbleton is
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
LindseyWednesdy Blue Sparx Gems: 769
#15807 Posted: 04:28:58 19/02/2018
Quote: 84skylanderdude
Can someone please explain to me what the **** bubbleton is

a google search brought forth what seems to be a location/farm in wales somewhere around Tenby. also something about a university, but the search results do not yield much else, honestly.

not sure why that would be the reason for the joke, though.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#15808 Posted: 05:38:42 19/02/2018
social interaction is tiring
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#15809 Posted: 10:40:07 19/02/2018
I thought Ripto said it at some point in the games?

Also, that "english teaching gymnastics" video is and oooold, oooold meme.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#15810 Posted: 20:33:12 19/02/2018
Came back to my precious Fear because I stayed too much with nipples
---
Bruh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:45 19/02/2018 by Crash10
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#15811 Posted: 20:33:57 19/02/2018
i am getting botox on wednesday and i am scared smilie
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#15812 Posted: 21:32:51 19/02/2018
Yoooo have you guys seen the new Crash Bandicoot figures that NECA's doing? They're looking fine!
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
King-Pen Krazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#15813 Posted: 21:34:39 19/02/2018
I just had the thought for a topic of which Darkspyro user would you **** with

Not have sex, but just **** around with
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#15814 Posted: 22:24:24 19/02/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
I just had the thought for a topic of which Darkspyro user would you **** with

Not have sex, but just **** around with

make the topic, just don't explain what you actually emant.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
emeraldzoroark Platinum Sparx Gems: 5375
#15815 Posted: 23:19:57 19/02/2018
“Oh hey, there are Incredibles comics”

“Oh hey, these are actually pretty good, I wonder how-“

ends on cliffhanger

AAAAAAAAGGGGHHH

And ROTU is canon I guess. Dunno, never played it.
---
Soon.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#15816 Posted: 00:25:06 20/02/2018
Remember kids, celebrities are not allowed to have political opinions unless they agree with you. Or unless they're Trump. Whichever is more applicable to proving your garbage political agenda over being a decent human that is actually capable of agreeing to disagree.
---
Cool cool.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#15817 Posted: 07:36:18 20/02/2018
I didn't know where to put this, but I didn't want it as a personal thought because people can respond to it however they want, but sure though if it was a confession or random thought.

I don't think a flat-chested woman or petite always needs to mean young when it comes down to it. And if a weeb always needs to mean "loli". There are those that can flat or petite without being young, I even saw those who were flat in a fashion walk. And I mean a professional fashion walk and they looked pretty much like adult women despite being flat and all and this was in a fashion walk, albeit mind you I don't watch these kinds of things but just ended up watching one for the heck of it.

Whether they are skinny/flat because of some unhealthy or reason or not (in the fashion walks I mean), I wouldn't know and wouldn't want to wish such an unhealthy way of living if that's what they do, and if it is one, on anyone. If it's just in their genes then that's how they are, I don't think that's bad. But flat-chested doesn't always have to mean young in my opinion and doesn't always have to be associated with teens or younger.

Sometimes I wish this depiction was in anime somewhat more often where it doesn't always mean like that.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 08:11:49 20/02/2018 by Dark Lord
#15818 Posted: 07:45:36 20/02/2018
Quote: Dark Lord
I didn't know where to put this, but I didn't want it as a personal thought because people can respond to it however they want, but sure though if it was a confession or random thought.

I don't think a flat-chested woman or petite always needs to mean young when it comes down to it. And if a weeb always needs to mean "loli". There are those that can flat or petite without being young, I even saw those who were flat in a fashion walk. And I mean a professional fashion walk and they looked pretty much like adult women despite being flat and all and this was in a fashion walk, albeit mind you I don't watch these kinds of things but just ended up watching one for the heck of it.

Whether they are skinny/flat because of some unhealthy or reason or not, I wouldn't know and wouldn't want to wish such an unhealthy way of living, if it is one, on anyone. But flat-chested doesn't always have to mean young in my opinion and doesn't always have to be associated with teens or younger.

Sometimes I wish this depiction was in anime somewhat more often where it doesn't always mean like that.

As a matter fact, I get what you're saying. Most people tend to just depict one thing, one way, and then stick with that, like a trend or something. Anime is specially guilty in that regard. Honestly, there seems to be very little variety in anime, especially when it comes to this. and when a character is "flat chested" you can almost be sure that they'll be depicted as a loli kind of character. being flat chested isn't usually due to being unhealthy (well, not all of the time), but it tends to run though families sometimes. just like anything else about you. But you canc ertainly be quite tall and overall more mature looking and still have smaller breasts.

I get what your saying, pretty much.
---
#15819 Posted: 07:59:31 20/02/2018
^Yeah, also think that's true, and also know that people can have genes that just make them petite, this could include short, flat, etc et. I just didn't know if fashion walks have them like that to meet some sort of standard or that it was their natural look. Most of me knows why anime and manga do it, because it's entertainment and to sort of cater to the audiences, so most if not all will not have any sort of these realistic depictions, and like I don't expect the depictions to look realistic on the face. (I kind of rather it be big eyes and cutesy sort of style to be honest) but to be realistic on the body proportions. I guess it's because I don't want the women in anime to always be depicted with big... Melons and for the flat-chested always depicted as lolis, it's not because I care about like, the sexualization of characters or anything, it is just mostly entertainment but it's like... It just doesn't feel comfortable with me for the depictions to always be like that.

I just kind want the stereotype and the tropes to be broken and be a little closer to real-life whereas people can look older, have a flat-chest, and all because of their genes or any other means.

I also needed to edit my last post around because I realized that mistake on my part, so thanks for pointing that out Lindsey. I also meant that I know that being flat/small in that area can be due to genes too, but I was meaning along the lines if the people who are flat and stuff on fashion walks are that way because they need to meet some criteria for fashion walk standards or not. (as near all the women looked the same body-wise in the fashion walk, at least the one I watched I mean but maybe it is just something natural to them and they get these kind of women just to meet the criteria? I wouldn't know either way.)
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:10:24 20/02/2018 by Dark Lord
#15820 Posted: 08:16:50 20/02/2018
I completely agree, actually. I very much prefer realism in anime/manga. there are some that really put attention to this, but most don't. As an anime/manga artist myself, I very much dislike going too out of realistic form. I do hope that something can change in the industry as a whole. Entertainment or not, those artists can be very, very talented, and forcing yourself to abide by your everyday trope is hindering anime/manga's art form as a whole. It is a far more detailed and "realistic form of art opposed to your everyday cartoon, and it could continue to grow into an even more beautiful art form if they. would. just. stop.

so you meant the fashion walk itself? well, different fashion walks do have different criteria (I do happen to know a lot about them) so maybe that was the general theme of the physique they were trying to show off. I guess I would have had to see it to know, but surely it might have been meant to be the case. depends on the theme.

i'm glad you brought this up, really.
---
#15821 Posted: 08:33:05 20/02/2018
Yeah, it would be nice if their form of art and how they imagined it could be free instead of having to stay with a certain style just so that their anime and manga could actually sell well. And by that I don't mean it's their fault, I totally understand it's done to make a living but that doesn't mean it's not sad that they have to hold onto a certain art form because it's the most popular. Hopefully though some are happy doing that art form if it was their passion, then I'd be happy for that to been their passionate form of art. But feel sad that others aren't able to express themselves without taking on the short end of the stick that would hardly be able to support themselves.

That's probably true, it probably does depend on the theme, I don't know much about fashion walks and all to know anything about them. smilie;It can also depend on the person, like maybe they just naturally have those proportions or that look to be able to walk down the stage. But I also know that people can push themselves above and beyond to go after certain careers and even make themselves unhealthy because of it. I'm hoping that none of the people I watched on the stage were like that, they were beautiful women or in my opinion I thought so, but I don't think one needs to get unhealthy for outer beauty or anything like that. So I'm hope that it was more of their natural bod proportions. I also know that skinny people due to certain things can stay skinny and still eat a lot, so it could be that they were all fine and stuff just on the skinny side due to it's just how their body worked!

And thank you for responding, because I'm usually nervous in talking to people about this stuff and you seem to have pretty decent and well-thought out responses to me anyways.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:34:30 20/02/2018 by Dark Lord
#15822 Posted: 08:33:40 20/02/2018
i thought i would be prepared
but i wasnt
#15823 Posted: 08:49:17 20/02/2018
Quote: Dark Lord
Yeah, it would be nice if their form of art and how they imagined it could be free instead of having to stay with a certain style just so that their anime and manga could actually sell well. And by that I don't mean it's their fault, I totally understand it's done to make a living but that doesn't mean it's not sad that they have to hold onto a certain art form because it's the most popular. Hopefully though some are happy doing that art form if it was their passion, then I'd be happy for that to been their passionate form of art. But feel sad that others aren't able to express themselves without taking on the short end of the stick that would hardly be able to support themselves.

That's probably true, it probably does depend on the theme, I don't know much about fashion walks and all to know anything about them. smilie;It can also depend on the person, like maybe they just naturally have those proportions or that look to be able to walk down the stage. But I also know that people can push themselves above and beyond to go after certain careers and even make themselves unhealthy because of it. I'm hoping that none of the people I watched on the stage were like that, they were beautiful women or in my opinion I thought so, but I don't think one needs to get unhealthy for outer beauty or anything like that. So I'm hope that it was more of their natural bod proportions. I also know that skinny people due to certain things can stay skinny and still eat a lot, so it could be that they were all fine and stuff just on the skinny side due to it's just how their body worked!

And thank you for responding, because I'm usually nervous in talking to people about this stuff and you seem to have pretty decent and well-thought out responses to me anyways.

yeah, unfortunately it does all come down to the profit, or what they think will profit because that's what they've been doing for so long. I think it can certainly change, we just need more people in the industry who are rule breakers, more or less.

yeah, in the modelling world, the truth is that a lot of them can be rather unhealthy, and they do it on purpose to achieve the physique that is going to get them farther in their career. anorexia is a huge problem in that career. not all of them are like that, though. most certainly you can be super skinny and eat up the entire block and then some, again, it depends on genes. i'm like that for instance, so I would know, lol.

oh, no problem at all. like I said, you brought up a great point. I talk about this with my friends all the time, and i'm happy to see someone else who thinks about this kind of thing like that. :-)
---
#15824 Posted: 09:10:26 20/02/2018
Yeah, if I were to like go down that path at anytime, because my stories and stuff I sort of end up being nerdy and thinking of them in anime, in a sort of certain style and I usually have my characters in certain proportions that can sort of break the tropes. I'd probably, or what I'd like to do is stay true to my art form and my dreams, my visions. Especially with how serious and deep my stories are meant to be, they certainly aren't meant to follow any of the usual that's in anime, or at least mostly. x3 It's only my wish though if my stories ever got popular I wouldn't want opinions or popularity to effect my dream, even if it's far off. >w<; Just got to hold onto to the hope someone or something will change for the better.~

Yeah, sadly I know that happens a lot, I know that not everyone could or does do that but I know does happen in the modelling industry, something that's unfortunate to be into the career, to keep it, and to do better at it. Heh heh, yeah, genes and whatnot, some people either grow or stay a certain way and some can change considerably in a short amount of time, can sometimes just depend on what you were born with! ^.^
---
#15825 Posted: 19:42:04 20/02/2018
I really love it when the video shows up in my sub box 10 minutes after the notification was already sent to me. Good job, YouTube
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#15826 Posted: 19:58:28 20/02/2018
I really love it when the video shows up in my sub box 10 minutes after the notification was already sent to me. Good job, YouTube

I love it even more when they don't notify me of subs but they notify the hell out of me of a channel I watch like, once a week and I'm not subbed to.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#15827 Posted: 20:59:37 20/02/2018
i swear to god these people get stupider EVERY DAY
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#15828 Posted: 00:39:33 21/02/2018
Quote: Buchi
*When you find out one of your favourite childhood songs is about a shooting/massacre*

I want to know.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#15829 Posted: 00:40:11 21/02/2018
*When you find out one of your favourite childhood songs is about a shooting/massacre*

Nightwish-Kinslayer ?
#15830 Posted: 00:40:14 21/02/2018
Quote: StormDragon21

I want to know.

Most likely Pumped Up Kicks
#15831 Posted: 01:18:13 21/02/2018
Steve walks warily down the street...

That's different
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
#15832 Posted: 02:01:16 21/02/2018
if it was pumped up kicks, I would be confused as to how someone doesn't know it is about a shooting.
---
Buchi Ripto Gems: 445
#15833 Posted: 02:07:21 21/02/2018
Schreck is the German word for terror, apparently.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#15834 Posted: 02:14:56 21/02/2018
Alright, so I have a character who can manipulate metal, and she's also obsessed with traditional superheroes (y'know, Superman and stuff). Because metal stuff is what she excels at, she made herself a sort of armor (mask, wing-backpack, shoes, maybe gloves?), and though she's pretty strong, I need to know of a relatively light metal that she could make that stuff and still do action-y things, any suggestions?

(Or my other idea was controlling fire, but I've been kind of shamed into not using fire characters.)
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#15835 Posted: 02:17:20 21/02/2018
Why do the Seth McFarlane shows have such good theme songs?
#15836 Posted: 02:29:55 21/02/2018

Because he's talent AF and he's awesome as well.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#15837 Posted: 02:32:04 21/02/2018

No, try again.

Family Guy isn’t all that funny. I’ve rarely laughed at it
#15838 Posted: 02:33:25 21/02/2018

No, try again.

YOU ARE DESTROYING ME!
---
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#15839 Posted: 02:33:35 21/02/2018

No, try again.

American Dad is legitimately funny but Family past season 1 is just nothing but unfunny shock humor and toilet gags, it makes the people watching lose brain cells
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#15840 Posted: 02:41:14 21/02/2018
Quote: Lunarz

No, try again.

American Dad is legitimately funny but Family past season 1 is just nothing but unfunny shock humor and toilet gags, it makes the people watching lose brain cells

I actually haven’t watched an episode of American Dad in full yet. I have for the Cleaveland Show and that wasn’t any better
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#15841 Posted: 02:49:21 21/02/2018
Quote: Lunarz

No, try again.

Agreed. American Dad is best one and worth watching.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#15842 Posted: 03:13:54 21/02/2018
Family Guy is a god-tier just because of all the memes that come out of it
---
#15843 Posted: 03:29:14 21/02/2018
Quote: StormDragon21
Alright, so I have a character who can manipulate metal, and she's also obsessed with traditional superheroes (y'know, Superman and stuff). Because metal stuff is what she excels at, she made herself a sort of armor (mask, wing-backpack, shoes, maybe gloves?), and though she's pretty strong, I need to know of a relatively light metal that she could make that stuff and still do action-y things, any suggestions?

(Or my other idea was controlling fire, but I've been kind of shamed into not using fire characters.)

Lithium is the absolute lightest metal? It isn't specifically "unbreakable," though. Like lithium batteries.

It is also highly flammable if you want to make a metal AND a fire character. :-)
---
#15844 Posted: 03:33:19 21/02/2018
Quote: Chompy-King257

HEY BETER
#15845 Posted: 04:40:41 21/02/2018
[User Posted Image]

tried some stuff
#15846 Posted: 11:49:17 21/02/2018
Quote: ZapNorris

HEY BETER

YES ZAPNORRIS FROM THE ONLINE FORUM KNOWN AS DARKSPYRO
---
#15847 Posted: 11:55:52 21/02/2018
Quote: ZapNorris

HEY BETER

YES ZAPNORRIS FROM THE ONLINE FORUM KNOWN AS DARKSPYRO

Ok, I will admit that Family Guy memes are funny
#15848 Posted: 13:38:54 21/02/2018
Sombody just threatened to shoot up a school near mine

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
---
Rise and Shine Ursine
Bryman04 Gold Sparx Gems: 2116
#15849 Posted: 14:57:31 21/02/2018
Quote: King-Pen Krazy
Sombody just threatened to shoot up a school near mine

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

if you know the name of the somebody, report it to the teachers and the police.
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#15850 Posted: 20:12:48 21/02/2018
I'm honestly not looking forward to watching the live action Fullmetal Alchemist movie but I still wanna watch it because I mean come on its Fullmetal Alchemist I have to watch it but everyone is talking about how awful it is
---
Cool cool.
First | Previous | Page 317 of 520 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 ... 518 519 520

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me