Page 1 of 1
So dark ...about TLoS DotD [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 00:06:43 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm wandering :about the console version: if you reconised the amount of content in the game causing the game to be teen rated. Because I did see ESRB saying could contain content innapropriate for children on the first RP rating. I also saw torture with red spots on the floor, war, and action that was a tad more intence. This game may seem like that it is for children but I did see content that may make it teen rated. Not the action, but the torture sequence and the possible blood next to it.

Sorry if I was being annoing about the fact of the teen rating. But there are kids under 12 on this site that want to play this game.
Just look carefully if you think it is E10+ because we don't want unplesent surprises.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#2 Posted: 00:10:54 23/07/2008
How anout review the trailer again?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#3 Posted: 00:25:42 23/07/2008
could contain content innapropriate for children is one all games without a rating yet.
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#4 Posted: 00:34:19 23/07/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
I'm wandering :about the console version: if you reconised the amount of content in the game causing the game to be teen rated. Because I did see ESRB saying could contain content innapropriate for children on the first RP rating. I also saw torture with red spots on the floor, war, and action that was a tad more intence. This game may seem like that it is for children but I did see content that may make it teen rated. Not the action, but the torture sequence and the possible blood next to it.

Sorry if I was being annoing about the fact of the teen rating. But there are kids under 12 on this site that want to play this game.
Just look carefully if you think it is E10+ because we don't want unplesent surprises.

1. I have a topic like this

2. Some of the users on here are under 12 and play teen games

3. This didn't look very violent to me around E10+

4. The "Blood" on the floor looks more like lava or brimstone or something else but not blood

5. Also they always put a "Content could be innapropriate for Children" sign I think always before the release the true rating

#5 Posted: 00:42:28 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynder_Rox
Quote: Forgotten World

1. I have a topic like this

2. Some of the users on here are under 12 and play teen games

3. This didn't look very violent to me around E10+

4. The "Blood" on the floor looks more like lava or brimstone or something else but not blood

5. Also they always put a "Content could be innapropriate for Children" sign I think always before the release the true rating

Where do you have that topic?
---
#6 Posted: 00:53:19 23/07/2008
Link

Well I don't really know if my topic is sort of like yours (I am tired) but many others are.
#7 Posted: 00:57:03 23/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Well anyways, this is to dark and the others, and not just aiming at the other people.
---
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#8 Posted: 01:32:44 23/07/2008
MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Did you guys knew I watched a Teen game at age of 9?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Eternal Night Green Sparx Gems: 447
#9 Posted: 11:08:06 24/07/2008
I think.

This game is (uk&europe) 12+ or 11+.
And (us) ERSB T.

So sad for under 12 years old kids ...
---
The Darkest Hour is Right Before the Dawn..
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#10 Posted: 16:12:33 24/07/2008
i play jak 3 and shadow the hedgehog. they cuss. and when i say cuss i mean they say da** (sorry i was explaining something so dont take it seriously) and sometimes i play halo 3.
#11 Posted: 16:32:34 24/07/2008
Well D*** isn't the worst cuss word but it is still one and it should be censored. Also isn't Jak3 rated T?
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#12 Posted: 06:38:54 26/07/2008
Not where I live. It's PG (E10+) and so's Shadow the Hedgehog.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me