Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic III: The Dragons Of Shadow
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic III: The Dragons Of Shadow [CLOSED]
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#51 Posted: 18:37:24 04/08/2008
poor little malefor. smilie and the real cynder died! I think that sucks!
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#52 Posted: 21:16:52 04/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Died? Not realy, just turned into stone... You never know...
*cough*return*cough*
Last edited at 21:20:32 04/08/2008 by bionicle2809
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#53 Posted: 21:24:25 04/08/2008
Wait what!? What will happen next? I NEED A CHAPTER!!! Take your time.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#54 Posted: 22:37:04 04/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Knowing Yourself

Cynder looked up at her adult self. She stepped back slowly. The other Cynder looked down and stepped closer to her. "What now? Why did you come here?" The younger Cynder said. The adult Cynder raised her head from the ground. "There is a great disturbance in the fabric of reality. Stronger than Convexity or any force that this world has ever seen before." She said. The younger Cynder looked confused. "This world?" She asked. The adult Cynder nodded. "I wasn't trying to halm you, it was the only way I could think to get your attention." She said. The younger Cynder looked at her suspiciously. "Because thats all you are? Hate, shadow, fear, darkness. All you know is the darkness, you cower from the light." She said. The older Cynder sighed, she regretted what she had done in the past. "Never mind that. What is this stronger darkness?" Younger Cynder asked.

The other Cynder shook her head. "No ones knows, it is a darkness stronger than anything. It has been here since the dawn of time, but has repeated itself over the universe thousands of times." She said. The younger Cynder felt a sharp pain in her head. "What..." She wispered. Suddenly a shock of purple lighning shot from the sky to where Malefor and Convexity where. The two Cynder's flew above the trees to the gravyard. A strike of lighning struck around Malefor. He quickly dodged the attacks. "Malefor!" The adult Cynder yelled. Malefor looked up at her. Convexity looked at the adult Cynder confused. "You! You escaped and never thought to tell me!" He yelled. She looked at him with anger. "I did think, I thought 'Screw Convexity!'" Adult Cynder yelled back to him. He looked angrly at her."A bad choise for your last words!"

To Be Continued...
#55 Posted: 22:55:00 04/08/2008
Who said "A bad choise for your last words!"? Is it Malefor?

Totally shocked when adult Cynder went to the good side.
---
#56 Posted: 13:06:20 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Convexity said it was a bad choice for your last words. (Soz, should have made it more clear)
#57 Posted: 15:57:17 05/08/2008
Yup. Let me give ya a tip: when someone dosen't come out for awihle in the story, you need to put their name.
---
#58 Posted: 16:29:23 05/08/2008
cool! the real cynder returns? good. what about little malefor? and is this the real cynder? if you won't answer then that's just freak en annoying.
#59 Posted: 17:28:54 05/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sails_the_fox
cool! the real cynder returns? good. what about little malefor? and is this the real cynder? if you won't answer then that's just freak en annoying.

Its not the real Cynder, its the Cynder from ANB
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#60 Posted: 17:30:27 05/08/2008
Sorry I havent been posting, been busy. But I have been reading and I almost died it was soo good!
---
Back from hibernation.
#61 Posted: 23:44:17 05/08/2008
did someone delete one of my comments?! smilie
#62 Posted: 12:10:37 06/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Which one?
#63 Posted: 15:03:04 06/08/2008
IDK anymore. so you can forget it. smilie
#64 Posted: 20:12:45 07/08/2008 | Topic Creator
(Sails_the_fox will be happy...)

Chapter 5: Purple Lightning

Convexity looked directly at Malefor. A strick of purple lightning shot from the sky above them. They where blinded by a bright light. Both of the Cynder's couldn't see what had happened. They looked into the bright light as a figure appered. "Malefor!" The younger Cynder yelled. She looked around. There was no one else there. She stood on a bright floor with a small figure walking closer to her. "Cynder..." He said. It wasn't Malefor. His voice was to high and who ever it was was smaller than Malefor. "Who are you?" She said. They got closer to her. "We're lost. We cant find the way through. Help us, or the world will be shrouded in darkness..." They said. Cynder didn't trust them. "Who are you?" She asked. They walked closer. Cynder had just realised. He was purple, he wasn't Spyro but he was a purple Dragon.

"My name... My name is Malefor, and I have lots that needs to be explained." He said. He faded away in the bright light. "Wait! How! How are you Malefor!" She yelled. There was no reply and eventualy the light faded into a black shadow. Cynder lay on the cold floor. Her head lay on a large gravstone. She oppened her eyes. Adult Cynder stood infront of her worridly. "What... What happened..." The younger Cynder yelled. Adult Cynder looked at her reliefed. "You fell from above." She said. The younger Cynder got up quickly. "Malefor... What happened to Malefor?" She asked. He walked up to her. She shook her head. "No, there was another Malefor." Malefor looked confused. "He said that, he was lost, he needed help or the world would be shrouded in darkness." She said. She felt a peircing pain in her head.

To Be Continued...

Also, notice that i've mentioned a peircing pain in Cynder's head before...
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5869
#65 Posted: 13:53:12 08/08/2008
Is Spyro going to be in this fan-fic?
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#66 Posted: 14:20:31 08/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Not saying
#67 Posted: 15:54:27 08/08/2008
cool! did the little malefor return?
#68 Posted: 15:57:41 08/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sails_the_fox
cool! did the little malefor return?

What do you think smilie
#69 Posted: 16:50:09 08/08/2008
Quote: Robo-Spyro
You ask that when Spyro's not gonna come out. Read the title.
---
#70 Posted: 17:08:50 08/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragonhope

*cough*logo*cough*colour*cough*
#71 Posted: 20:53:37 08/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6: The Other Malefor

The younger Cynder looked forward behind Malefor and the other Cynder. Convexity had gone. "Where... Where did he go?" She asked. Malefor sighed. "We will see him again, but now we need to go to the temple." He said. She nodded to him as they jumped up into the sky and flew to the temple. They landed at the entrance of the temple. The three of them walked into the dojo. Smashed glass from the roof lay scattered on the floor. They walked carefully through the dojo to the nesting room. The four guardians stood on the other side of the green liquid in the centre of the room. "What? What happened?" The younger Cynder asked. Malefor looked at her. She couldn't remember what had happened. Malefor walked up to them. "They should be ok, Convexity's power may be strong but he'll soon lose concetration." Malefor said.

He looked down into the green liquid in the centre of the room. "What are you looking for?" The younger Cynder asked. Malefor looked down at her. "This 'Other Malefor'." He said. The both Cynders looked into the green liquid. The adult Cynder shook her head. "It never did work for me." She said. Malefor glaired at nerviously. "Do you trust me?" He asked. The adult Cynder looked at him. "I havn't seen enough of you to decide..." She said. The younger Cynder interupted them. "Wait... There he is!" She yelled. Malefor looked down in the liquid. Two Dragons looked back at them. One of them was small, with six long golden curved horns and the other was a tall black Dragon with six silver long curved horns. Malefor and Cynder looked down at the image of Malefor and Cynder looking back at them.

To Be Continued...
#72 Posted: 23:12:27 08/08/2008
cool! does the little malefors mom (AKA cynder) return?
#73 Posted: 06:26:07 09/08/2008
I mean what was the real beginning? The story couldn't have started with young Cynder, real Malefor, and Convexity. What lead to that part of the scene?
---
#74 Posted: 08:36:25 09/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I mean what was the real beginning? The story couldn't have started with young Cynder, real Malefor, and Convexity. What lead to that part of the scene?

There where 2 more storys before this one Death of the Dragons and Stone Cold Warrior In that order. Its kinda in the title The legend of Spyro fanfic III.
Last edited at 08:37:12 09/08/2008 by bionicle2809
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#75 Posted: 12:25:01 09/08/2008
Wow!
---
Back from hibernation.
#76 Posted: 12:30:26 09/08/2008
Quote: bionicle2809

1) Why do you keep coughing?
2) That probably means that Dark Spyro is going to be in this fan-fic, right?
---
#77 Posted: 13:57:13 09/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809

1) Why do you keep coughing?
2) That probably means that Dark Spyro is going to be in this fan-fic, right?

Read the other storys, there is no Dark Spyro. Convexity is Dark Spyro but with lots of knoledge.
#78 Posted: 14:17:45 09/08/2008
Now let's go to the reason why you were coughing.
---
#79 Posted: 20:18:39 09/08/2008 | Topic Creator
*shrug* felt like it
#80 Posted: 19:29:27 10/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Ok, before I write this chapter I would like to say that it gets very confusing who is who. There are three Cynders, two of them adults, and two Malefors. So the young Malefor is called 'Younger Malefor' and the other 'Adult Malefor', the Cynder that is younger Malefor's mother is called 'Other Cynder', the younger Cynder is called 'Younger Cynder' and the Cynder from ANB is called 'Adult Cynder'.

Chapter 7: True Darkness

"There... Thats them..." The younger Malefor looking back at them said. The adult Malefor looked back confused. "Who? Who are you?" He asked. The younger Malefor smilied to the other Cynder staning next to him. "Im Malefor and this is my mother, Cynder." He said. The two Cynder's looked at each other confused. "Your... Your me?" The younger Cynder said. The other Cynder nodded. "After Spyro was turned to stone..." The other Cynder said. The younger Cynder's head began to hurt. "Why does this keep happening..." She said as she lay on the floor in pain. The adult Malefor looked down at her and comforted her. "What keeps happening?" He asked. She lifted herself off the ground. "Nothing... Just nothing." The younger Cynder sais. She knew that something what happening but she didn't know what was happening.

"Cynder's, Malefor..." The younger Malefor said. "We have come to warn you. Warn you of the true darkness." He continued. The adult Malefor looked confused. "Hold on? Where are you talking to us from?" He asked. The younger Malefor looked at the other Cynder standing next to him. "We... We are from another universe. And there is something that has been crossing from every universe, and your's is next." The younger Malefor said. The adult Malefor looked at him suspiciously. "What is the true darkness?" The younger Cynder asked looking down at the young Malefor. He looked at the other Cynder standing next to him. "No one knows. All we do know is that Convexity had turned us to stone and then we were free, but we were freed to a world of darkness and death." The younger Malefor said.

To Be Continued...
#81 Posted: 15:40:18 11/08/2008
cool!
#82 Posted: 15:58:32 11/08/2008
Oh great. Now you've put forms.
---
#83 Posted: 15:58:52 11/08/2008
Oh great. Now you've put forms.
---
#84 Posted: 16:02:23 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
What do you mean by that?
#85 Posted: 16:06:23 11/08/2008
Other Cynder, Younger Malefor? I'll leave you *cough*how*cough*to explain this idea*cough*
---
#86 Posted: 16:13:51 11/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Stone Cold Warrior? Ring any bells?

edit: also if you havn't watched the Trailer here it is

Last edited at 16:26:31 11/08/2008 by bionicle2809
#87 Posted: 19:51:53 12/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry there has't been much recently, I can think what's going to hapen at the end but I cant think whats going to happen between now and the end. I promiss that I will write the next chapter whithin this week.
#88 Posted: 19:53:08 12/08/2008
Oh I know...BRING SPYRO OUT!
---
#89 Posted: 14:31:14 14/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8: Following A Different Path

"Never mind, we have bigger issues." The adult Malefor said. The younger Cynder walked closer to the green liquid. "Convexity's gone, we don't know where! Who knows what damage he could be doing?" She said. The younger Malefor nodded. "But now he could be in our universe, you can’t go looking for him on your own." He said. The other Cynder shook her head. "Neither can you." She said. The younger Malefor rolled his eyes at her. The adult Cynder looked down at the younger Malefor and the other Cynder. "Hold on. We all know how to handle Convexity, we’ve all somehow been under his control but he hasn’t." She said referring to the younger Malefor. He looked at her angrily. "I still know how to fight! I can defend myself." He yelled. The adult Malefor looked at him with worry, just as the elders had looked at him when he was younger.

"We'll split up and find him." The adult Malefor said. The younger Cynder walked up to him. "What about the guardians?" She asked pointing at them as they lay on the floor. Malefor ignored her and looked at the adult Cynder. "You, go the mountain with Cynder." Malefor said. She nodded to him and looked down at the younger Cynder. "You two look around the islands, watch out for purple lightning." He said to the younger Malefor and the other Cynder. They both looked confused. "Why purple lightning?" The younger Malefor asked. "Don't worry, if you do find him run and come back to tell us." The adult Malefor said. The younger Malefor rolled his eyes. "No need, I can take care of myself." He said. "And where are you going anyway?" He continued. The adult Malefor looked at them all. "The white isle." He said. They all nodded to eachother and walked out of the temple. "Oh, and also. What ever you do, no matter how scared you are don't give in. Especialy you Malefor." The adult Malefor said. He looked at the green liquid to the younger Malefor glaring at him with worry.

To Be Continued...
#90 Posted: 17:30:28 14/08/2008
cool!
#91 Posted: 19:14:25 17/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 9: Mountain Of Shadow

The two Cynder's walked out of the temple into the dark swamp. They looked up at the black sky. A flash of lighning came from infront of them. The adult Cynder jumpped up into the air. The younger Cynder looked around nerviously. It didn't feel right going to the danger. She shook her head and flew behind her adult self. The ground below them was a large waits land. She felt nervious as she flew closer and closer to the mountain. The older Cynder looked around at her nerviously. "Don't worry Cynder. There's nothing to be afrade of." She said but deep down she was herself full of worry. The younger Cynder looked down at the ground in fear. She could see small animals running around in pannic on the rocky waistland. She felt the shadow growing as she got closer and closer to the mountain.

A large black shadow began to rise from the top of the mountain. The two Cynders stopped and hovered in the sky. They looked in fear at the mountain. They both looked at each other and nodded. They began to fly to the top of the mountain. The younger Cynder flew slowly behind her adult self. They reached the mountain and looked down. They could see a black shadow below them. They looked at each other and with one deep breath glided through the shadow. They both hovered in the shadow in the mountain. A large purple beam of light could be seen through the shadow. They heard a voice whispering in the darkness. "It will be soon. The darkness will come and you will be freed, my army." Convexity said. The two Cynder's landed behind Convexity. "Convexity!" The adult Cynder yelled. He turned around and bellowed.

To Be Continued...
#92 Posted: 17:15:12 18/08/2008
cool,
#93 Posted: 19:06:27 19/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 10: The Shadow Army

Convexity stood infront of the two Cynder's. "So, you came. At the end of the world what did you do? You came to the ruler of the darkness." He said grinning. The adult Cynder looked at him angrly. "You wish! We came to find you before you did anything dangerious!" She yelled. Convexity looked at her confused. "Then why did you come here? What did you think, I'd come quietly? Do as you wish?" He said grinning. The younger Cynder looked up at the adult Cynder. "Your too late anyway. The army will come and you will be dead." Convexity said. The younger Cynder looked at him angrly. She ran up to him but as she did he stepped back and walked into the purple beam behind him. He dissapeared in the beam. "Where! Where'd he go!" She yelled. The adult Cynder looked where Convexity had been in anger.

The younger Cynder was angry with herself. She felt like it was her fault that Convexity had got away again. She looked at the top of the mountain. "He'll come back, this is his fortress so he'll need to return if he wants to start a war." The adult Cynder said. The younger Cynder looked at her confused. "No... No! He doesn't. If his army is in another universe its seperate from any other universe, so what if he used the other mountain?" The younger Cynder yelled. The adult Cynder looked at her and nodded. Suddenly the ground began the rumble beneath them. Small rocks fell onto the floor infront of them. The two of them looked at each other in worry. The younger Cynder shook her head looking up at the ceiling. Cracks formed around the edge o the large stone spikes at the top of the mountain.
#94 Posted: 17:30:54 21/08/2008
I'm getting bored...where's Spyroo!?
---
#95 Posted: 18:45:47 21/08/2008 | Topic Creator
Its boring you smilie, me sad now
#96 Posted: 18:48:45 21/08/2008
Not bored by such thing. Besides, *cough*mail*cough*
---
#97 Posted: 18:51:14 21/08/2008 | Topic Creator
I know *cough*PM*cough*you*cough
#98 Posted: 19:00:30 21/08/2008
Yup.
---
#99 Posted: 20:48:44 21/08/2008 | Topic Creator
This is Malefors story, Im leaving you on a cliff hanger for the two Cynder's story.

Chapter 11: Spyridon

Malefor arrived at the white isle. He landed at the entrace the the hub for the caves. He looked at the sealed door infront of him. Two Dragon statues stood next to the door. Four orb spiders walked behind him. Malefor grabbed hold of them and pulled the crystal from them. He placed the crystals in the correct places and added the correct element to them. The door opened as Malefor walked through it. He folowed the tunnel that lead inside th hub. Five closed doors were around the room. He walked up to the one directly infront of him. "Spyridon!" Malefor yelled. There was no reply. "Spyridon?" He said worridly. The door opened and Malefor walked into the libary. The chroniclor stood next to the hourglass in the centre of the room. "No one has called me Spyridon in over a thousand years." The chroniclor said.

Malefor walked up to him. "And I havn't seen you in over a thousand years." Malefor said smiling. Malefor walked up to him. "Why havn't you left? Hasn't Convexity come at all?" Malefor asked. The chroniclor shook his head. "I don't need to worry about me. I think that my time has come, but a new generation has begun." The chroniclro said. Malefor nodded and looked at the books around the room. "So, why did you come here?" The chroniclor asked. Malefor walked around the room. "I need you to tell me the curse." Malefor said. The chroniclor looked cofused at him. "The curse of the purple Dragon. What is it?" Malefor asked. The chonriclor looked at him with worry. "It is nothing that you don't already know." The chroniclor said he turned around and walked around the room the other way. "But its not me that needs to know, so tell me what it is." Malefor said.

To Be Continued...
#100 Posted: 21:10:08 21/08/2008
I've been reading both Malefor and Cynder!
---
First | Page 2 of 7 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me