Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic II: Stone Cold Warrior [CLOSED]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#1 Posted: 21:57:31 04/07/2008 | Topic Creator
The sequal to The Legend Of Spyro Fanfic: Death Of The Dragons...

Comming Soon...
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#2 Posted: 00:14:53 05/07/2008
AAAAA! Can't wait! Must read Story! Must see trailer or I will DIE!!!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#3 Posted: 02:09:08 05/07/2008
oh boy oh boy OH BOY!!!!!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#4 Posted: 08:56:13 05/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Summary:

'Stone Cold Warrior' is set 120 years after 'Death of the Dragons'. Cynder is an adult Dragon, the gurdians, that were freed when Convexity was destroyed, are now elder Dragons close to death and a new generation of Dragons is about to begin. Meanwhile Spyro's statue remains in the Dojo at the temple undessturbed for many years...

[User Posted Image]
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#5 Posted: 09:13:33 05/07/2008
COOOL!
---
Back from hibernation.
#6 Posted: 10:01:30 05/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh yeah, I also forgot to mention in the summary: Everyone's favourite Dragonfly's back! Sparx, Flash and Nina escaped to the Dragonfly conolies and went into 'emergeny hybernation', along with the other Dragonflys, for a few years to be protected from Malefors army and the oncomming darkness. When Sparx came back Cynder had to tell him the story, and told him not to tell Flash and Nina...

Chapter 1: One Hundred And Twenty

Cynder woke up from an almost endless dream. To spring breeze blew into the nesting room as she rasied her long thin neck from the ground. She slowly lifted her large wings and uncoiled her long tail. Her three eggs lay warm in the nest infront of her. One a shiny black, another a dark red and the third glowed a bright purple. She looked away from the eggs and walked tyerdly into the Dojo. The egg's were not the only thing that she desperatly wanted to see. In the centre of the room, replacing what had been a statue of Malefor, was a small statue of Spyro. Althoe she herself knew that this had once been Spyro himself, suspened in rock created by Convexity. Cynder could see every last detail. His cracked horns, the gaps between his scales even the possition he was in just befor Convexity released that final faital blow.

Just looking at it made Cynder want to weep so that the tears would fall at Spyro's feet. Soemtimes she would start to talk to him, saying things that she would never tell anyone else. She eventualy started to get used to the idea of not having Spyro around anymore, but the thought of another purple Dragon being born just made her think about it all the more. Ignitus walked slowly into the room to see Cynder standing there infront of Spyro. "Again Cynder?" Ignitus said. She turned around and nodded. "After over a hundred years I would have thought you'd have stopped now." Ignitus said getting closer. She nodded in reply. "I try, but I can't just accept it. He wouldn't if it was one of us." Cynder said as she began to cry. "Infact he did..." She continued.

Ignitus rasied his wing over Cynder and covered her body. "He saved our life by giving his, theres no backing out of that." He said. Cynder nodded. They both walked away from the statue. Cynder walked back into the nesting room to check on the eggs. They were still warm huddled up together. Sparx flew into the room. "Good morning!" He yelled to Cynder standing there infront of the eggs. "I had the strangest of dreams last night..." He said. Cynder didn't pay any attention, she staired at the eggs. "Hey, Cynder? Cynder? Did you hear anything I just said!" He asked impatiently. She turned around and looked at him. "Sorry, I wasn't listening. I was too busy looking after the eggs." Sparx nodded and flew to the eggs. He got close to the purple on and started to knock on it. "What are you doing?" Cynder said looking confused. "Its what I used to do with Spyro's egg." He said. Suddenly the ground shook. The eggs started to shake in the nest...

To Be Continued...
#7 Posted: 12:10:57 05/07/2008
Cool! Kinda sad though; does it cheer up? Please let this be a happier story!
---
#8 Posted: 12:19:09 05/07/2008 | Topic Creator
*evil grin*!
#9 Posted: 15:14:42 05/07/2008
Uh oh...smilie
---
#10 Posted: 16:26:36 05/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Spyro LUVA it gets worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse and worse

Chapter 2: The Lost Dragons

The eggs shook vigeriously. Cynder curled up on the floor to protect herself from the earthquake. Many objects fell from the roof to the ground, it was more than she had ever experianced. A large object fell on Cynder. She was trapped. She waited for the quake to stop. "Sparx!" She said screaming for help. "Are they... Are they alright!" She asked. Sparx looked at the eggs. "Well, is it alright..." Sparx said nerviously. Cynder tryed lifting her head. "What do you mean!" Cynder asked worridly. Sparx couldn't say it. He could see the tears in Cynders eyes. "The black and red, well there... there...." He stuttered. Cynder tryed lifting the large rock of her. With one strong push she lifted it off and threw it to the floor next to her. She looked in the nest. Two small hatchling lay curled up on the nest. She lifted them up.

They were dead. They had been born early and wern't able to live. One egg remained. The purple one. She stroked it with her claws. The last remaining egg, maby even one of the last remaining Dragons, was the purple one. The legendary purple Dragon. "It would have made him happy, if he could see this." Cynder said holding the egg in her claws. She put the egg down and quickly ran to the Dojo. The statue remained there. She worried to much. There had been many earthquakes before and nothing had happened to the statue then. She needed to let it go. She needed to stop worrying. She needed to forget and live her life in knowing that she could look after the next purple Dragon. But she couldn't, no matter what she did nothing would fill the void the remained in her mind. Nothing but Spyro himself...

To Be Continued...
#11 Posted: 16:39:05 05/07/2008
Sigh. So much sadness in poor Cynder's life! Why can't she have a little joy? Just a bit? If Spyro returned and they were friends again that would make it all alright. What will the purple dragon's name be?? Probly Spyro considering what Cynder's going through. Will Spyro be free from the statue soon and will he grow instantly or will he stay a child?
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#12 Posted: 16:47:19 05/07/2008
Awesome story but a bit sad like Spyro LUVA said.smilie

Please write more!!smilie
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#13 Posted: 20:53:05 05/07/2008
omg write more! BTW, i luv the ending to Death of the Dragons ^.^
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#14 Posted: 21:09:01 05/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3: Cynders Dreams

Cynder tossed and turned every night. She had dreamed one thing for the last hundred and twenty years. The last moments of Spyro's life as he battled Convexity. Everytime something would be different. She would dream so many different endings to what happened, most seemed impossible and others seemed almost real. But nothing ever turned out the way she wanted. She wanted an ending when everyone would live, and the evil would die. The dream that everyone would like to fall asleep to. Althoe that night her dream was different. Spyro stood infront of her. She was her younger self from all thoes years ago. "Spyro..." She said as her voice echoed. Spyro nodded. "Cynder, he has come. The darkness has come and he will cast a shade on this world..." His voice kept echoing. Cynder looked worried. "Convexity is gone! Convexity was destroyed..." She said, she tryed to wake herself up.

"He will come, come at the end of everything. The end of the world, the end of existance..." Spyro started to fade away into the background. "What am I meant to do?..." Cynder asked impatently. Spyro had faded away. "Spyro! Spyro!" She said. all that could be seen was a bright white light. "Awaken me..." Spyro said as the light fadded into darkness. "I am comming!" A voice screamed. Cynder woke. She was back to normal. Her long neck, tail, legs and arms. Cynder looked at her last remaining egg. She knew what to do. It was the only thing she could do. She held her last egg in her claws, and with one breath she gave the her last egg life. It began to crack open. It had begun, the future of the Dragons rested in that small hatchling. "The fait of the world, rests on your shoulders..." Cynder said as she waited and watched her young Dragon hatch from its egg...

To Be Continued...
#15 Posted: 21:12:52 05/07/2008
awesome!!! i gtg but i will read more!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#16 Posted: 21:59:41 05/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4: Birth Of The Dragon

Cynder looked at the egg as a small golden horn poked through the weakened shell. Cynder grinned with joy as she saw the Dragon poke out of the egg. It looked the same as Spyro. It had no wings yet but would soon grow some. He wasn't ready yet, not ready for what Cynder had planned to do. For the first time she had woken up in the morning she didn't have the need to see the staue of Spyro in the Dojo. She needed to think of a name for the young hatchling. She didn't dare want to call it Spyro. She was trying not to think about him and naming her hatchling Spyro would only make her even more upset. She had thought of a name, the only name she could think of. 'Malefor...' She thought to herself. She grinned. It was purfect. Malefor had saved the world before, now this Malefor could save it again.

It seemed that Malefor was tiered. He curled up in his nest. Cynder had her own child to look after now. She needed to consentrate on preparing the Dragon for his future, for what he was going to do to save everyone. She looked after him for many days. Small wings started to grow on his back. He grew in size and after a few months he had grown to over half the size Spyro was when she first met him. Malefor flew into the sleeping chambers. "Mother!" He yelled. She turned around away from him. He flew infront of her no matter what direction she turned in. Cynder rasied her head to see Malefor standing infront of her with a large grin on his face. As soon as she saw his face smiling at her she thought of Spyro. She had had another dream about Spyro's last moments. He had many horns curved and sharp like Cynders. They were a smooth gold the same as his tail that was hook shapped like Cynders.

Cynder sat up and looked at Malefor. "Hello Malefor, did you have a nice dream?" She asked. He nodded in responce. "I dreamt that I saw a Dragon, a purple Dragon like me! He talked to me about you and said how important you were." Cynder looked nevious. She got closer to Malefor. "Did they say there name?" She asked worridly. Malefor shrugged. "He only told me about you." Cynder ran towards the Dojo. "Mother? Where are you going?" Malefor yelled. Ignitus woke behind him. "Is everything alright Malefor?" He asked. Malefor tunred around. "Yes Ignitus..." He said knowing it wasn't true. Cynder looked at the centre of the Dojo. The statue had gone. There was no sign of anything to indicate that it was destroyed. Malefor eventualy found her. "Mother whats happening?!" He asked worridly. Cynder looked worridly at the empty space in the Dojo. "He has awaken..."

To Be Continued...
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#17 Posted: 23:28:48 05/07/2008
AWESOME!!! This is even better than the FIRST!!! CONTINUE please!smilie
#18 Posted: 09:11:21 06/07/2008
oh awesome!! baby Malefor ^.^ lolzz

write more!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#19 Posted: 10:48:02 06/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5: The Statue

"Who's awaken? Whats happned to the staue? Were did it go?" Malefor was full of questions. Cynder had never told him what the statue was, who it was and what had happened in the past, she hadn't even told him the he was the legendary purple Dragon. "Im afrade, I haven't been compleatly honest with you..." Cynder said with her head lowerd down. "Its time I told you the truth. There was a Dragon, many, many years ago. His name was Spyro and he was a purple Dragon, like you." Malefor couldn't see where Cynder was going with this. "And all purple Dragons are very, very, very special creatures. They are only born once every hundred and twenty years, and your one of them..." Malefor looked confused. He began to laugh. "Your kidding me!" He said. He was laughing with joy.

"I always knew there was something different about me!" Cynder wasn't laughing. She still needed to tell him what he had to do. "Malefor... Theres more. You need to save us. Find him. Find Spyro..." Malefor looked confused. He had only just been told who Spyro was. He didn't even know what he looked like. "But... But I don't know anything about finding a Dragon!" He said worridly. Cynder nodded. "I know, and I shouldn't have told you about this before you were ready." She turned around and looked at the empty space in the centre of the room. 'Spyro...' She thought. She siged and looked back at Malefor who was in shock. "No... I can't do it... You've just told me that I have to compleat this task, don't I get a say in this?" He asked. Cynder wished that she had never told him at such a young age. Malefor ran out of the Dojo. "Im sorry. Im realy, realy sorry..." Cynder said begining to cry...

To Be Continued...
#20 Posted: 10:55:30 06/07/2008
awesome. continue---!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
DragonFriend244 Blue Sparx Gems: 767
#21 Posted: 14:38:49 06/07/2008
Quote: Lover of Spyro
awesome. continue---!!
#22 Posted: 19:02:46 06/07/2008
Quote: DragonFriend244
Quote: Lover of Spyro
awesome. continue---!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#23 Posted: 22:42:55 06/07/2008
Yeah continue! I want to see more!
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#24 Posted: 16:23:40 07/07/2008
AWSOME! what dose this malefor look like? can you put a picture? until then ill just imagine him as the original spyro from the other older games. *chants* do more do more do more! smilie
#25 Posted: 16:35:40 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I'll try and draw a picture. But try Im realy bad at drawing smilie. Also Im writing the next chapter smilie. Or I could just traice a picture of Spyro and add the extra stuff smilie
Last edited at 16:36:52 07/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#26 Posted: 16:37:30 07/07/2008
u cant be as bad as mesmilie

anywayz: yay cany wait 4 nxt chapter
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#27 Posted: 16:39:14 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6: Hidden In The Forest

Cynder woke from yet another dream about Spyro. Malefor was curled up beside her. She lifted her long neck and looked around the room. The others were gone. There was no sign of Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril or Terrador. They only occasionaly woke up these days and even when they did very rearly at the same time. Cynder, trying not to wake up Malefor, carfully walked to the door that led to the swamp surrounding the temple. It was still dark outside. Cynder could hear voices in the distance. "Push!" She heard someone yell. It was still dark, as Cynder walked nerviously towards where the voice was comming from. She eventualy found herself to a dead end. The only was around was up. She launched herself up and looked around the surroundings. A light flickered in the distance. She knew that only one person could have created that light.

She slowly flew down towards the light trying not to be seen. She stopped behind a tree and hid there looking at the four guardians. Terrador pushed a small rock statue. 'Spyro!' She imediatly thought. She snuck up behind them. She looked around and notised were they were. The graveyard. The same graveyard were Cynder was turned to stone. They had given up. The four guardians had given up. The thought they'd won when Cynder stopped visiting the statue but they hadn't. Cynder walked up behind them. They didn't notice her. Ignitus carried a torch and held it up high. She knew what they were doing. THye were going to use the statue as a gravestone for Spyro. "No!" Cynder yelled. The four guardians suddenly stopped. "You may have given up but I haven't. You cant just leave him in the forest. He could be a role model, a symbol of hope for the younger Dragons..." Cynder said.

Ignitus walked slowly towards her. "You mean Malefor?" He said. She lowed her head and nodded. Ignitus sighed. "Cynder I know you want the best for Malefor, we all do but you don't have to do this..." He replyed. Cynder nudged past Ignitus. "But, there must be something we can do. Something to bring him back?" She said nerviously. Ignitus shook his head. "You said it yourself, he had been compleatly turned to stone. Flesh, bone, skin, organs everything." Ignitus said in disspare. "Edsactly! I said that, who's to say that Im right?" She didn't want to give up. She did this everytime Ignitus tryed to convice her that there was no hope. "Cynder, we have tryed. I've tryed, Volteer's tryed, Cryril's tryed, Terrador's tryed we've all tryed." Ignitus said. Cynder lifted her head. "What about me? I haven't tryed..." She said. The other three guardains looked at her. "Ok, but just once..."

To Be Continued...
#28 Posted: 17:09:51 07/07/2008
omg continue plz coz this iz getting greater n greater
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#29 Posted: 18:12:43 07/07/2008
PLEASE let Spyro be freed so Cynder can be just a little happy! Please!
---
#30 Posted: 18:58:15 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7: Cynder's Try

Cynder stood infront of the statue as it stood in the gaveyard. Cynder closed her eyes. 'Spyro...' She thought. 'Feel the energy, feel the power in your body.' The guardians were confused. All they could see was Cynder standing there with her eyes closed. 'Brake free, brake free from the solid rock that stands in your way...' Cynder oppened her eyes. Nothing happened. She reached out to the statue and stroked the hard rock. 'Wait! Convexity!' She thinked back to when Spyro and Cynder thought they had defeated Convexity. Cynder turned around and looked at all four guardians. "Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril, Terrador! Are you strong enough?" The four guardains looked at eachother. "Strong enough for what?" Ignitus asked. Cynder smiled. "We are going to release furys, and lots of them!" Cynder said sounding excited. Ignitus smiled and nodded to the four other guardains.

All the guardians besides Ignitus were confused. "When me and Spyro thought that we had defeated Convexity we mixed all of our elements together. Fire, ice, electricity, earth, wind, fear, shadow and poision and it made Convexity. When the two amounts of the same Convexity energy collides it should destroy the rock in and out side of Spyro." The other guardians understood. It was worth a try. The four guardians bowed down and covered themselfs with there wings. Cynder coppyed. "On the count of three release your furys!" Cynder yelled. She wasbreathing heavily. She couldn't beleve what was going to happen. "One... Two..." There was a long pause of silence. "THREE!" With that all five Dragons released there furys. Repeated blasts of Convexity shot at the statue infront of them and with one loud crash the rock brock like shattering glass. The air was covered with dust, they couldn't see. "What happened..."

To Be Continued...

Theroy: In the end of TEN when Spyro defeated Gaul with his Convexity fury, before he was blasted into nothing, he turned to stone... Thats my theory for the whole Convexity turning Spyro to stone.
#31 Posted: 19:17:13 07/07/2008
kwl

awesome! write moooooorrreee
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#32 Posted: 19:19:38 07/07/2008
Wait, but Gaul was destroyed! Did the same fate befall our purple hero????!!!!
---
#33 Posted: 19:19:46 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO! I thought I don't care if no one comments between chapters smilie Then you beat me! Im writing it now!
#34 Posted: 19:20:43 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro LUVA
Wait, but Gaul was destroyed! Did the same fate befall our purple hero????!!!!

........................................................... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!
#35 Posted: 19:39:58 07/07/2008
write more!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#36 Posted: 19:46:16 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
I am, just a few minutes...
#37 Posted: 20:05:55 07/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8: Dust And Rocks

Cynder tryed sweeping the fog out of her view. She still couldn't see. She heard the other Dragons coughing. "Spyro!" Cynder yelled. There was no reply. She stood there trying to spot anyone in the distance. "Ignitus!" She yelled. Still there was no reply. 'Who's couging?' She thought. A figure appeared in the distance. It was a small Dragon. "Spyro!" She said with joy. The figure got closer to her. They begain to bellow. "Convexity!" Cynder said worridly. "The darkness is comming. A shadow will cover the world and one of you the Dragons will die!" He bellowed again. Cynder stepped back. "Stop it! Just stop it!" She yelled. He continued to bellow. "Good bye Cynder! GOOD BYE!" He faded away. She was alone in the dust. 'What was that!' She thought. Just a few moments ago she was with the four guardians.

She woke a few hours later. Ignitus was looking down at her as she lay on the floor. She got up almost banging her head on Ignituses. "What happened! Where is he!" Cynder said worridly. Ignitus looked in the distance. "Spyro! She's woken up." Ignitus shouted. Cynder looked at Ignitus with joy. He nodded. A small purple Dragon walked up to her. It was Spyro, just as he was the last time they met. He looked up at Cynder. "Wow..." He said. Cynder laughed. "You've... Grown." Spyro continued. Spyro looked down at the floor in disspare. "A hundred and twenty years! You kept me in the for a hundred and twenty years!" Spyro said. He felt upset. Cynder raised Spyros head with her claw. He tryed to keep the sorrow inside him. "If it makes you feel any better I never forgot you, not one bit." Cynder said smiling. "Well, untill..." The look on her face changed.

"Untill what?" Spyro asked curiously. She felt like she was rubbing it in. She couldn't tell him what had happened, not after he had missed everything. "After, Malefor..." Cynder said. Spyro shook his head. He stepped back. "You don't mean. Hatchling Malefor!" He said in disspare. He walked off into the distance. Cynder had already lost the trust of Malefor, she couldn't loose Spyro too. "Spyro! Don't go!" She yelled. He ignored her. "Cynder, he will come." Ignitus said. Cynder ddin't know what to do but she knew to trust Ignitus for now. "I guess your right, we better get back to the temple..." She said walking into the opposite direction. Ignitus turned around and followed Cynder. All five of them flew off into the distance heading for the temple. Cynder landed onto the balcony. "If your not back by tomorow, I'll find you..." She said as she turned around and looked into the forest...

To Be Continued...
#38 Posted: 21:29:46 07/07/2008
YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!! Spyro returns! WOOOOOT! It would be neat if they met the Chronicler and aged Spyro till he was Cynder's age!
---
#39 Posted: 10:56:22 08/07/2008
^ that would be awesome

anywwayz, write more as son as posssmilie
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#40 Posted: 15:14:49 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Note: Did u notice how Spyro felt? Just put it like this, he's missed 120 years of his life trapped in rock, Cynder has grown up in a matter of seconds to him and he's missed the birth of the next purple Dragon. Do you get what I mean now? (I don't know why I posted this, I just felt like it smilie)

Also, Spyro LUVA Im afrade to tell you that Chroniclor had died. He had planned to give someone else the role of Chroniclor before he died, like every other chroniclor, but he never found anyone in time... Does this sound familiar...
*points at chapter 25 of Death of the Dragon*
Last edited at 15:43:25 08/07/2008 by bionicle2809
Sails_the_fox Ripto Gems: 428
#41 Posted: 16:36:23 08/07/2008
SWEET! i wish i could have made a story that everyone likes. but still, sweet dude! pft! spyro is sad cause he wanted to merry cynder? smilie (sorta pathetic)
#42 Posted: 17:39:05 08/07/2008
Cool ,but I don't get it. Explain plz.
---
#43 Posted: 17:49:18 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Which one? About the Chroniclor or why Spyro's sad?
#44 Posted: 19:50:31 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Note to S_t_F: Do Dragons even get married?

Chapter 9: The Dragons-Fly

Spyro sat beside a stream. The sun rose behind him. He sighed as he looked at himself in the reflection. A small glowing creature flew up behind him. "Hey! Its my favourite Dragon!" Sparx said. Spyro turned around looking confused. "What the?" Spyro said confused. Sparx slapped himself on his forhead. "Long story. I went off with the other Dragonflys and we went into some kinda hybernation." Spyro was still confused. Sparx sat by Spyro. He might have been small to Cynder but he still looked as tall as he was before. "So you missed loads of your life too?" Spyro asked dismly. Sparx nodded. "Yeah, but still it would have only been my death if I'd have lived it." Spyro nodded in responce not caring what he said. Spyro looked at Sparx. "How did you cope?" Spyro asked. Sparx flew infront of Spyro. "Oh I see where this is going, you missed Cynder!" Sparx begain lauging. Spyro looked angry at Sparx as he flew around him. "And there it is! Its that face again!" Sparx said as he continued to laugh.

Spyro reached out for him. Sparx flew back dodging Spyro's claws. "Don't start that again, my wings have onl just grown back." Sparx said worridly. He stopped laughing and sat back next to Spyro. "So, you havn't been to the temple yet?" Sparx asked. Spyro shook his head. "How can I. There handling alright without me why would they want me back now!" Spyro said is dissmay. Sparx tapped Spyros arm. "Spyro, we all missed you. Everyday we thought about you. Cynder would wake up every morning, and before even glacing at Malefors egg she'd come and visit you." Sparx said pointing at him. "Sow what do yout think they did while you were trapped. She wouldn't give up, even Ignitus couldn't convince her." Spyro looked at Sparx. "Ignitus..." He said looking angrly. "You mean Ignitus tryed to 'convince' Cynder that there was no hope, that she should give up!" Spyro tunred arond. Sparx looked at him puzzled. "Where are you going?" Sparx asked. Spyro ignored him and flew off to the temple.

To Be Continued...
Last edited at 20:02:58 08/07/2008 by bionicle2809
#45 Posted: 19:56:34 08/07/2008
smilie is he gunna fight Ignitus? smilie

write nxt chapter!!!!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#46 Posted: 20:00:05 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Edit: Need 2 change Chapter name smilie
#47 Posted: 20:01:53 08/07/2008
smilie

write more plz!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#48 Posted: 20:06:34 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yar!
#49 Posted: 20:14:31 08/07/2008
yay
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#50 Posted: 20:48:11 08/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sails_the_fox
AWSOME! what dose this malefor look like? can you put a picture? until then ill just imagine him as the original spyro from the other older games. *chants* do more do more do more! smilie

This is the best I tryed on the Dragon Generator. I'll draw one soon. And yes Im still writing the next chapter...

[User Posted Image]
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me