Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
S2 Hex code won't work in Universe [CLOSED]
L Cynder Platinum Sparx Gems: 5744
#1 Posted: 13:13:55 20/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Hey there. I need help. Last night, I tried to type in the web code for Series 2 Hex, but It didn't work and they said the code was invalid. But I'm sure I typed in the code right. I typed it in multiple times but it doesn't work. Strangely enough, the web code for Series 2 Sonic Boom works. I tried again today and the code still doesn't work. Does anyone else have the same problem?
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 13:16:10 20/11/2012
Codes are temporarily down due to the last update. smilie
I hope they fix this soon, because I've been holding off adding Sprocket waiting for
<- these just to make it that Saotome Sprocket specifically is the one I register.
They really need better QA assertion teams so they can fix this game, and add new Skyland items and Expansions we've been begging for months over, STAT...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:19:08 20/11/2012 by Nibelilt
#3 Posted: 15:02:21 20/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nibelilt
Codes are temporarily down due to the last update. smilie
I hope they fix this soon, because I've been holding off adding Sprocket waiting for
<- these just to make it that Saotome Sprocket specifically is the one I register.
They really need better QA assertion teams so they can fix this game, and add new Skyland items and Expansions we've been begging for months over, STAT...

Ah, I see.

I hope all of those bugs get fixed and new Skylands expansions, new items and stuff arrive soon too. Universe won't be any fun anymore if they don't fix it and add new things ASP. I feel bad that you can't add Sprocket to your collection though. smilie

Oh, what's Saotome Sprocket by the way? Just Curious.
---
favs smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 15:07:19 20/11/2012
http://www.angelfire.com/mech/...s/Sprocket.html
It's not that bad, because I rented her, I just was going to use Universe more then. I hope they add it in for the sake of everyone...
TheBakonBitz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#5 Posted: 23:07:37 20/11/2012
All codes will work now, bug has been fixed
#6 Posted: 12:13:31 21/11/2012 | Topic Creator
It's not that bad, because I rented her, I just was going to use Universe more then. I hope they add it in for the sake of everyone...

You got a customized, bendable Sprocket? Awesome! You're so Lucky. ^__^

I hope they'll add more too.
---
#7 Posted: 12:17:10 21/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheBakonBitz
All codes will work now, bug has been fixed

You're right. I went to Universe to add Hex and the code works! I'm so happy. Thank you so much for letting me know. smilie
---
#8 Posted: 01:23:15 22/11/2012
Quote: L Cynder

Ah, he did! http://www.angelfire.com/mech/...Skylanders.html I also got that Tech Portal, and they'll be shipping to me together! USPS tracking says it's been at Miami since yesterday, so it should ship straight to Aus and make its way to me next! smilie
Anyway, that's off topic, but the issue is resolved, which is good. Has anyone found any glitches with the update? I'm not worried, I'd just like to know it's working for everyone. You've all been adding your codes for a while anyway. Enjoy your Hex by the way L Cynder.
#9 Posted: 12:31:23 22/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: L Cynder

Ah, he did! http://www.angelfire.com/mech/...Skylanders.html I also got that Tech Portal, and they'll be shipping to me together! USPS tracking says it's been at Miami since yesterday, so it should ship straight to Aus and make its way to me next! smilie
Anyway, that's off topic, but the issue is resolved, which is good. Has anyone found any glitches with the update? I'm not worried, I'd just like to know it's working for everyone. You've all been adding your codes for a while anyway. Enjoy your Hex by the way L Cynder.

That's so cool. ^__^

I haven't noticed any other glitches yet and It's working for me so far, so I'm happy for now. smilie Yep, I added all of my codes for all the Skylanders I have so far. Thank you Nibelilt, I will. smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me