darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Why are zap and drill seargent so hated
Page 1 of 1
Why are zap and drill seargent so hated [CLOSED]
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#1 Posted: 13:38:09 12/11/2012 | Topic Creator
smilie epic and my favorite skylander. he speeds the game in a fun way and a great battler
rating *****
smilie posibly one of the better characters the design is awesome another zap/drobot character the is epic (sings the best in giants runner-up is camo)

Why do these 2 get almost always are hated
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#2 Posted: 18:13:26 12/11/2012
You know the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover?"

Well in Skylanders, it's backwards; judge everything on how they look!
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#3 Posted: 19:47:30 12/11/2012
What Ive noticed is that people dislike them for their low damage. Especially Zap.
Takadox360 Gold Sparx Gems: 2852
#4 Posted: 19:49:35 12/11/2012
I really like Zap,he looks cool and his attacks are usefull and fun.
---
i am trash
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#5 Posted: 20:42:28 12/11/2012
zap is a little weak and underwhelming. this is why i like him but not love him. drill sergeant has a concept which someone may not like and has boring and weak playstyle
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:43:04 12/11/2012 by voodude
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#6 Posted: 22:02:51 12/11/2012
Quote: PinkWater
You know the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover?"

Well in Skylanders, it's backwards; judge everything on how they look!

Correct! You get A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD STAR!
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Ed On Cynder Blue Sparx Gems: 770
#7 Posted: 00:29:27 13/11/2012
While I'm not a fan of Drill Sergeant, Zap is actually one of my most useful Skylanders and my third favorite. On Tesla Dragon, I just slide around enemies and zap them with the occasional wave for fun, he has currently only died on me less than my other Skylanders.
---
32/32 + Extra smilie and smilie
Skylander hunt complete, excellent job!
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#8 Posted: 06:10:12 13/11/2012
I see what you mean by drill, but zap? I haven't seen hate for him yet really.
both are powerfull when you upgrade them. ESPECIALLY zap.
Drill is just a bit hard to controll at first is all.
and what is with the sudden rise of 'over-rated' and 'why does everyone love/hate this skylander?' topics?
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#9 Posted: 06:42:46 13/11/2012
Zap feels the rainbow. Drill Sarge is cool, but OP.
---
cry baby, I am
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#10 Posted: 14:30:19 13/11/2012
Not every one hates zap
Reaganag Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#11 Posted: 18:58:41 13/11/2012
I hate Zap.
---
Awesome avatar by nintendofan92!
Have waves 1,2,3, and 4
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#12 Posted: 00:00:01 14/11/2012 | Topic Creator
i think zap is weak because tesa dragon is PATHETIC! try the other path to make him strong
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#13 Posted: 09:09:24 14/11/2012
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: crystalhero37
I see what you mean by drill, but zap? I haven't seen hate for him yet really.
both are powerfull when you upgrade them. ESPECIALLY zap.
Drill is just a bit hard to controll at first is all.
and what is with the sudden rise of 'over-rated' and 'why does everyone love/hate this skylander?' topics?

A lot of people hate Zap because he's one of the weakest characters in the game.
But I think he's pretty strong on Telsa dragon in my opinion.

oh ok, thanks for answering.
Zap WAS weak, but when you level him up and upgrade, man he is good.
#14 Posted: 14:45:25 14/11/2012
Zap is a fun character. You can spam the lightning and the sea slime is by far my favorite attack.

Drill Sergeant is flat out stupid
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#15 Posted: 23:45:24 14/11/2012
I love zap and this is coming from someone who doesn't play skylanders.
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#16 Posted: 02:10:07 15/11/2012
And I hate you
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Blayze Gold Sparx Gems: 2299
#17 Posted: 03:10:31 15/11/2012
Quote: zap18
And I hate you

why you hate me so much! Waaaaa lol xD
---
I'm wearing lots of belts..... for no reason at all ~Jinx
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#18 Posted: 05:52:13 15/11/2012
I like smilie and smilie alot, very underrated guys. I personally think smilie and smilie are Much worse and the ones who are REALLY overrated, I freakin' hate both characters.
---
Fins, of fury!
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#19 Posted: 15:17:46 19/11/2012
Well I don't like smilie but smilie is my favorite water guy. He is so much fun to play levels with because of his surfing and shooting while surfing (Tesla path). Where he fails is in arena mode... I cannot even beat my kids with him smilie
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#20 Posted: 17:21:03 19/11/2012
I WUV my Zappy.
Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
#21 Posted: 18:21:53 19/11/2012
lol. i like zap, too.
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#22 Posted: 20:29:59 19/11/2012
Quote: LightSpyro13
I like smilie and smilie alot, very underrated guys. I personally think smilie and smilie are Much worse and the ones who are REALLY overrated, I freakin' hate both characters.

Personally, I've never once heard anyone say they really like Camo. All I ever hear is that he's overrated. I agree that I don't like Camo, but based on everything I've ever heard about him, I'd say most people don't like him. Sonic Boom I only recently learned to like quite a lot. It's actually kind of fun just letting the babies do all the work and fly around in circles like a vulture while humming the flying monkeys music from The Wizard of Oz. smilie

I was never a fan of Zap in the 3DS game. Never got a chance to play as him in the console game before I gave him to a friend of mine, so I hope to learn to like him once I get his series 2 figure. I like speedy characters that aren't super overpowered, (Flameslinger/Flashwing/Whirlwind/Vampiric Warrior Arkeyan Leap spamming series 1 Chop-Chop) so Slime Serpent Zap actually sounds pretty good to me. I'm glad he's being packaged with Hotdog since I really want both of them. : )

I always really liked Drill Sergeant's character design and was super excited to get him, but I'm not fond of his gameplay. I play the Wii version of him though, and I've heard he's better on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. Still going to buy his series 2 figure though since I still really like his character design.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#23 Posted: 03:55:54 20/11/2012
Talking to Reanagang
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
LightSpyro13 Blue Sparx Gems: 861
#24 Posted: 03:28:14 21/11/2012
Quote: DinoHex
Quote: LightSpyro13

Personally, I've never once heard anyone say they really like Camo. All I ever hear is that he's overrated. I agree that I don't like Camo, but based on everything I've ever heard about him, I'd say most people don't like him. Sonic Boom I only recently learned to like quite a lot. It's actually kind of fun just letting the babies do all the work and fly around in circles like a vulture while humming the flying monkeys music from The Wizard of Oz. smilie

I was never a fan of Zap in the 3DS game. Never got a chance to play as him in the console game before I gave him to a friend of mine, so I hope to learn to like him once I get his series 2 figure. I like speedy characters that aren't super overpowered, (Flameslinger/Flashwing/Whirlwind/Vampiric Warrior Arkeyan Leap spamming series 1 Chop-Chop) so Slime Serpent Zap actually sounds pretty good to me. I'm glad he's being packaged with Hotdog since I really want both of them. : )

I always really liked Drill Sergeant's character design and was super excited to get him, but I'm not fond of his gameplay. I play the Wii version of him though, and I've heard he's better on the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions. Still going to buy his series 2 figure though since I still really like his character design.

I have, I've seen TONS who love Camo. I can barely find anyone who doesn't like him (besides myself of course), it seems like he is the most popular guy out of all of them. Also, in the Site Polls people voted Camo for the best Life Skylander, even though Camo wasn't even out yet. I really wish people would shut up about him.

As for Sonic Boom, the babies being fun? My spotted friends can better explain it for me:

Sonic Boom is so boring and a very bad character in my opinion, and is without a doubt the worst Skylander of all time. She is very overpowered and has little variation in her moves, like Drobot. Terrafin was overpowered but he's fun at least cuz he has more variation in his moves. Sonic Boom is so bad, I feel like microwaving her and then smashing her toy figure with a hammer.
---
Fins, of fury!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me