darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Giants Glitches. POST THEM ALL HERE
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
Giants Glitches. POST THEM ALL HERE [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#101 Posted: 14:54:43 29/12/2012
Also, i was doing turret challenges with L-Stealth Elf, and I lost and was about to go up the stairs and used B to get there, and she was running like, but her blades were rotating!
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
boomer has it Green Sparx Gems: 304
#102 Posted: 20:07:46 29/12/2012
1: When I fought Brute in his arena there was supposed to be life spell punks but I didn't see any. Just brute.

2: When I put 2 mines in the exact same place and used sprocket's landmine golf and only 1 mine moved and the other disappeared!

All this was on the wii version
---
credit to kappa for my avatar
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:24 29/12/2012 by boomer has it
Buzzthebatgirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1526
#103 Posted: 22:37:29 29/12/2012
After a long Wii U session with co-op play of Giants I have a few glitches to report:

- I noticed during some enemy encounters (those with a ton of enemies on screen), often a Skylander's elemental bonus icon would flash up with the damage numbers. Doesn't seem weird until I mention most of the time the battle took place within a different element zone to the Skylander involved.

-Wii U itself crashed during a play through of Darklight Crypt, halfway through the level.

- Once again, this game decided to disable the Home button on the Gamepad and Wiimote. Don't know what causes this, but Giants is the only game that does this on my Wii U so far. I can only assume it is a certain amount of straight gameplay.
---
GITD smilie won on Facebook.com/Toywinner
Too many Skylanders in collection
#104 Posted: 04:36:02 30/12/2012
New glitch
In one of the lock puzzles with the whole thing covered in the moving belts when I landed on some spots the green thing would shake around and do some weird dance!

Green thing: everybody dance now!
Jet-vac: LOL
---
BlazeHeatnix28 Blue Sparx Gems: 911
#105 Posted: 22:59:08 30/12/2012
One time my Ghost Roaster, Swarm, and L-Stealth Elf went mute and didn't say their catchphrases. And I found an Axecutioner's axe floating in midair, next to a frozen cactus. In Empire of Ice, mind you.
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
"I can handle anything."-Ahsoka Tano (SW TCW Ssn.3 Ep.21)
skylanders4315 Red Sparx Gems: 96
#106 Posted: 00:04:09 02/01/2013
i came across a glitch today where in chapter 12 or 13 i think (molekin mountain) just after the tech gate/area where there are lots of mohawk cyclopses. 2 slobbering mutticuses are supposed to appear. i replayed the level 3 times but still only one appeared. it finally worked on the fourth try. is this was just on my game? smilie
Cyberguy Red Sparx Gems: 63
#107 Posted: 18:47:20 02/01/2013
I have the 360 version and have not come across any annoying glitches. The first game seems so rushed compared to Giants.
terrafan Blue Sparx Gems: 699
#108 Posted: 19:03:51 02/01/2013
The portal glitches for me. If I put a skylander to the right of the portal on the screen it says please wait. I then have to unplug it and plug it back in
---
Awaiting: Disney Infinity, Batman Arkham Origins, Pokemon Y
voodood90 Blue Sparx Gems: 973
#109 Posted: 15:40:51 03/01/2013
Me and my brother did pvp but it just said 3 1 instead of 321 and only 1 skylander was in the arena. Also health bar was gray and said I had 0 health. It was ring out so I jumped out of the arena but then I fell through the skyland and it was a black screen and all that was there was tree rex
---
Haters gonna hate
Bakers gonna bake
Elevators gonna elevate
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#110 Posted: 15:54:11 03/01/2013
I upgraded attack 1 and when it says switch paths I clicked attack 1 which I already upgraded and had no upgrades or it then I switched to Attack 2 and had all upgrades even though I never upgraded that path
---
reshiramflame Green Sparx Gems: 200
#111 Posted: 02:23:54 04/01/2013
In SSA Hugo would sometimes hover if I hit him on Wii
#112 Posted: 14:25:22 04/01/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
I upgraded attack 1 and when it says switch paths I clicked attack 1 which I already upgraded and had no upgrades or it then I switched to Attack 2 and had all upgrades even though I never upgraded that path

Here is that I did with smilie before but I filmed it with smilie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...eature=youtu.be
---
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#113 Posted: 00:15:37 14/01/2013
On Time of the Giants, when I go through a Chompy Pit a third time, a Chompy runs away from me and disappears. Is this just my game?
GASSA Green Sparx Gems: 285
#114 Posted: 01:43:33 14/01/2013
My Skylanders have a nasty habit of losing the upgrade I buy for them as well as the money. So I get a heap of money together, go buy a few upgrades, play some more, then the next day put the character back on, upgrades are gone, but the money hasn't come back.

Also took my S1 Stealth Elf through most of the new heroic challenges, but the next day when I went to finish off the last few, the stars were missing off all the ones I had done the day before.

Plus I've had:

- Screen freeze/characters stuck sort of thing.
- Scrolling quickly through elements not loading when a new character is put on.
- Characters creeping slowly to the left when Wii toggle is in the middle position.
- Screen coming up saying problem with this toy contact Activision. Kept pressing A button and it corrected itself.

There have been some others too but they are the main ones. I seem to have more problems with 2 players than I do when playing by myself, like the extra character causes problems.
Plaag Emerald Sparx Gems: 4339
#115 Posted: 18:45:50 14/01/2013
I'd say 2 players causes more glitches. Though I've only had the 2nd player information disappear from me once, so that I could not see the current health for that character during that game. And jumping into a Giant area hole (after doing the correct thing to open it up the first time) and get stuck under the game world.

ShaneG.
Dragon Master58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1366
#116 Posted: 19:05:22 14/01/2013
One time, my friend was hot head on the frost fight arena, then he took the bounce pad on the far right and got stuck in the wall, none of my crusher's attacks could get him so i had to forfeit the match smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie - want these swappers the most
I own all figures from first 2 games except S2 Drobot; release him in the UK, Activision!!
#117 Posted: 00:55:19 15/01/2013
Quote: flashwingftw
I have found that the air elemental zone in chapter 10 on the wii is glitched, after you take down the first gate and got past the first island, when I am launched to the next island and land, I go through the ground and get stuck! It doesn't matter if I switch skylanders or go to a giant, I remain stuck and have I restart the level. It took me 5 times to fix the glitch, I found out that you can't do any action like flying or pressing any button 5 seconds prior to stepping in the wind current that takes you to the next island

That happened to me too
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#118 Posted: 11:33:34 15/01/2013
Quote: hats88
I found that in some levels the bounce pads don't bounce you high enough, so you need a skylander that can fly above the bounce pad then drop, and then you might be able to bounce the normal height.

WARNING:
this is very hard!!!!

I've had this a couple of times. The first time I did that icy level where you meet the robot ghost, this happened to me, I thought it was just that Tree Rex was too heavy or they didn't set the bouncy pads properly. I had pretty much forgotten it when recently I was playing through on Nightmare, and it was all levels, I thought they were weak to make it harder, I needed Spyro so I could flap at JUST the right time. This showed up when I was doing the level where you're trying to get into Kaos' Castle (Troll Home Security possibly?), and in the pool you have to bounce a path of 3 pads in a row, and do it 3 times if you want everything, it WAS a Nightmare! I found if I exited the game and re-entered, the bouncy pads returned to the proper strength.
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
legendaryfabo Gold Sparx Gems: 2968
#119 Posted: 02:36:27 19/01/2013
i was playing giants the other day and i did the troll home security level (level 8) and i went behind the tower that has the weight platforms. there was a wolf waiting for me to play skystones w/ him. i went over to talk to him and when i started talking to him, all of a sudden i disappeared. this was on the wii version and i thought you had to be series 1 stump smash cuz thats who i was, but i tried it with flashwing and hot head and they all worked too. ill post a video later.
edit: by they all worked too, i meant they all disappeared like stumpy
---
Hi
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:38:25 20/01/2013 by legendaryfabo
#120 Posted: 04:31:15 19/01/2013
Quote: legendaryfabo
i was playing giants the other day and i did the troll home security level (level 8) and i went behind the tower that has the weight platforms. there was a wolf waiting for me to play skystones w/ him. i went over to talk to him and when i started talking to him, all of a sudden i disappeared. this was on the wii version and i thought you had to be series 1 stump smash cuz thats who i was, but i tried it with flashwing and hot head and they all worked too. ill post a video later.

Same with me except I was smilie and also on wii
---
Mr-McChicken22 Blue Sparx Gems: 629
#121 Posted: 05:40:55 19/01/2013
Today I was being S2 smilie and I was using the water gun thing and every once in a while it would shoot out a starfish or crab. But I chose Harpooner smilie... Also on the Chapter the Oracle one of the fruit things that you can smash was floating across the screen. Im on PS3 by the way.. I had more glitches I just can remember them
LegoLander Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#122 Posted: 00:10:25 22/01/2013
Quote: BlazeHeatnix28
One time my Ghost Roaster, Swarm, and L-Stealth Elf went mute and didn't say their catchphrases. And I found an Axecutioner's axe floating in midair, next to a frozen cactus. In Empire of Ice, mind you.

Yeah, I saw that to!
---
The person who finally changed his Christmas avatar. Give me a cookie.
#123 Posted: 00:43:51 22/01/2013
Quote: awesomerockets
Quote: isaac343018s
I've got a bug with Sprocket....(Yea, tragic, I know....) Where her tank shells seem to do damage to enemies that they touch and the tank exploding also does damage! I know those are all upgrades down her tank path but the thing is I took the wrench path! Does anyone else have this happen?!

Yeah, that's me too!

Anyway, I've done this glitch, I was just having fun torturing a Mabu and this happened! Apparently someone else did it too! You can just skip to like 0:38 if you want

LOL! smilie That's so funny! smilie
Ryanator20x6 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1848
#124 Posted: 01:57:26 22/01/2013
Once the game randomly went in slow-mo for me after going to the home menu.
---
Hello from Seattle

ask.fm/RyanNeely889
Hotdog88 Blue Sparx Gems: 722
#125 Posted: 23:44:42 22/01/2013
In the game room I talked to auric and then when I was supposed to see the store items it said loading and froze and I couldnt do anything but turn the wii off.
---
Looking for smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
and sidekicks and swap force
reshiramflame Green Sparx Gems: 200
#126 Posted: 23:54:44 22/01/2013
After destroying 2 Gargantulas in Prism Break's heroic challenge, I beat it. Normally you beat 6.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#127 Posted: 14:10:35 24/01/2013
You know the last anchor upgrade for Thumpback on "Anchors a-yay!!". Well, when he is just put on the portal or when I open up the character menu, he has his first anchor upgrade before the path.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#128 Posted: 22:58:38 24/01/2013
Two Arkeyan Bombers decided to ignore Boomer. BIG MISTAKE.

And I went back to EOI and the axe was still there!

Also, in SSA, if you start rapidly growing cacti on General Robot with Zook, he'll sink into the ground.smilie
I also managed to push Flynn with the cacti (like in the video above), after which he quickly moved back to his spot.
---
Awesome Shadow The Hedgehog & Ahsoka Tano avatar by the equally awesome Ace Archdragon!!!!
MoonlitCynder Gold Sparx Gems: 2589
#129 Posted: 16:02:13 25/01/2013
Anyone else get stuck in one spot after using S2 Cynder's wow pow?
---
37/37 + BsmilieTF+GITDsmilieRsmilieE3smilieFlockedsmilieGITDsmilieAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
48/48 + 6/6 Legendary+smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie+ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#130 Posted: 16:11:52 25/01/2013
Quote: zookinator
You know the last anchor upgrade for Thumpback on "Anchors a-yay!!". Well, when he is just put on the portal or when I open up the character menu, he has his first anchor upgrade before the path.

this happened to me, too.
#131 Posted: 18:33:47 25/01/2013
My smilie glitch
---
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#132 Posted: 21:03:50 25/01/2013
I was fighting against Drill-X and when i defeated him after the first verse it stopped for around a minute then didn't play the second verse plus the pipes stayed until after the third verse
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
#133 Posted: 00:50:43 26/01/2013
I was at The Oracle.I was smilie and I had smilie with me. I got hit by an enemy... and smilie was frozen and entirely blue. The same happened with smilie and smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:39 29/01/2013 by Ash Starkindle
niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
#134 Posted: 23:22:20 31/01/2013
When doing the Heroic Challenge where you collect 25 magic gems in the troll castle, at about 7 (in both games) it says "You're halfway there!", every time.

On the Aerial Assault Level, in the Air Gate you have those wind teleporter things, I once had it where it was too weak and dropped me into mid-air well before reaching the second island, and just the other day they were too strong... I almost overshot the island, and got stuck, I couldn't move. I thought removing the Skylander (I think it was Trigger Happy, I was playing as him working towards the money quest) would unstick him, but the game insisted I put him and only him back, I didn't get the usual explosive landing which could have unstuck him. Luckily it was next to a Bag O Boom, he kept throwing his bombs at me. They bounced away, but still close enough to push me closer to the edge, after about 5 I was knocked off the edge, reset and movable again. Unfortunately it happened again the next time, this time it was too weak and I barely hit the island, but I got stuck again, and this time the only enemy who could push me, a Goliath Drow, came a bit closer then stopped, simply staring at me. I had to exit the level (I also restarted the game to reset the strength, which worked as usual with bouncy pads).
---
SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
#135 Posted: 00:42:05 02/02/2013
I've had two glitches with Gill Grunt:

1) Sometimes, if I use his water jet pack too much, he'll gain extra movement speed and run around very quickly. It can be undone by just about anything. This can also happen in SSA.

2) If start using his power hose and jet pack at the same time, then turn them off, you'll still hear the power hose's sound effects. Can be undone by using the hose again.
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#136 Posted: 04:32:03 02/02/2013
On PS3, I have a glitch with s2 smilie where after doing the bulldoze charge and have the upgrade where he gets a the big bulldozer thing in front of him, there is a mini one under his mouth and the ways to get rid of it are: fire his drills until he lifts his mouth, enter another room, take him off the portal and probably more.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#137 Posted: 04:52:00 02/02/2013
Quote: Mr-McChicken22
Today I was being S2 smilie and I was using the water gun thing and every once in a while it would shoot out a starfish or crab. But I chose Harpooner smilie... Also on the Chapter the Oracle one of the fruit things that you can smash was floating across the screen. Im on PS3 by the way.. I had more glitches I just can remember them

Same things happened to me.
---
DragonsDream Green Sparx Gems: 435
#138 Posted: 08:40:30 02/02/2013
when doing the Arachnid Antechamber heroic challenge, I can often "overkill" the first 4 spiders, to the point where it registers them dying twice and I don't have to do the rest of the area to complete the challenge.
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
want:smiliesmiliesmilie
The word is "should've" never "should of"
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#139 Posted: 03:15:30 03/02/2013
A Slobbering Mutticus spat at Chop Chop when he was using his shield, only to have the shield stay up. I tried hitting every button, but he could only move, no attacking was possible. Also, he leveled up, and he was in his normal position, but couldn't attack.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#140 Posted: 15:33:58 03/02/2013
if i am playing in an arena battle in kaos' royal flush, if there is an edge w/falling platforms that is more than 2 blocks wide, and i use eye brawl's 2nd combo (eye brawler path, A, A, B for wii) his eye will launch out and go all the way to the bottom of the pit and come right back up as if the combo was being used normaly. who here has seen this glitch?
---
you never saw me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:21:04 18/02/2013 by I-Brawler
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#141 Posted: 15:50:54 03/02/2013
I havent.
#142 Posted: 03:40:43 16/02/2013
Well I was in Wilikin Village, and I was fighting the trolls and chompies at the start. And I defeated all the chompies, then I lure the trolls to the bridge that goes back to outside the village, and the trolls went over and dissapeared! Then respawned where they started.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:11:24 17/02/2013 by Hot Dog 542
Jakemouse Blue Sparx Gems: 690
#143 Posted: 04:28:40 16/02/2013
smilie doesn't replenish HP whilst underneath the earth.

Also smilie gets stuck behind EVERYTHING.

That's all.
---
The Dream Team: smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:29:07 16/02/2013 by Jakemouse
LampShadeHead Green Sparx Gems: 145
#144 Posted: 05:26:59 16/02/2013
I was using Swarm in one of the arenas and when he stopped flying, the wings on his character model looked like he still was. really weird.
---
31/37 still need:legendary-spyro::legendary-chopchop::legendary-bash:smiliesmiliesmilie For Spyro's Adventure
Fly Spyro Fly Green Sparx Gems: 446
#145 Posted: 14:11:02 16/02/2013
okay so for this glitch, you will need:
THUMPBACK
DRAGONS PEAK
ok so put dragons peak on and play it as whomever you want (just make sure you don't kill thumpback). then follow these instructions (aquired from darkspyro) to get to the location the glitch will take place.

Dragon Cliffs

Walk past the first set of fiery dragon heads and head right, you'll be going through a whole load of them now, the last of them being in a large circle - avoid these by waiting for them to turn off as with the rest of them. Past them you'll get to a grassy section with some Chompies, use the bounce pad here to get onto the rotating bounce pad and up above.

First go onto the further away side, use the bounce pad on the near platform if you landed there, and make your way around to where there's a couple of Boom Fiends standing by a Monster Gate. Avoid their explosions and as you approach the gate you should notice on the left a bounce pad, use that to get up onto the ledge to the left where you'll find a Treasure Chest.

ok now after you are where the treasure chest is, switch to thumpback if necesary, and walk under the cliff underhang that is right where the treasure chest NOTE: you should be on the same level as the treasure chest was.

then, if you are thumpback, look at thumpabacks head through the rock over hang, his eye ball will be there, but hot the top jaw of his head.

look at this if ur confused,

(6:50)
#146 Posted: 20:21:03 16/02/2013
Quote: Buzzthebatgirl
After a long Wii U session with co-op play of Giants I have a few glitches to report:

- I noticed during some enemy encounters (those with a ton of enemies on screen), often a Skylander's elemental bonus icon would flash up with the damage numbers. Doesn't seem weird until I mention most of the time the battle took place within a different element zone to the Skylander involved.

if you have any Power Luck-o-tron wheels installed, you can get elemental power in all areas, not just the matching element ones.
---
available: Darklight Crypt smiliesmiliesmilie(sealed), 17 other common S1s & adv. packs (EU only)
GhostRoaster24 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#147 Posted: 00:45:35 18/02/2013
Quote: chaosworrier
On the first SG portal I was using before the GITD one, sometimes a char would take a moment to register - the game would make that noise and cycle through the elements for 10 seconds or so before "syncing" with the figurine.

However, it would happen very sporadically with no consistent char causing it.

Also, have not experienced that with the GITD portal so logically a tiny giltch with the hardware.

OMG ME TOO! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY!!! Also, What is the GITD one?
---
Tumblr: hunter-alex
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#148 Posted: 01:11:39 18/02/2013
^ GITD Portal.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#149 Posted: 07:20:24 18/02/2013
I was doing the minefield challenge with Swarm yesterday and somehow managed to fly him over a side wall and right outside the play area. I spent the rest of the challenge time flying around in uncoded emptiness.

Using Slam Bam on Hobson's Choice challenge I managed to clear two different areas at once thanks to his ice prisons traveling through walls. Anyway, the game tried to show me both appearing teleporters at once which caused the camera to spin out to the side and display the whole map from the side. it looked like a floating island in a sea of nothing. was actually pretty cool
---
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#150 Posted: 13:25:29 18/02/2013
At the end of Rumbletown (Chapter 3), when you face Brock in his arena, after I defeated Brock it made me do the whole arena again (This was on Nightmare mode).
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me