First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Rank Quests [CLOSED]
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#51 Posted: 07:48:51 08/11/2012
I can help with some of the Tech Quests because I worked hard on doing them with Sprocket lately.

The Elementalist Quest for Tech Skylanders is easy if you just keep visiting Chapter 9. When you actually get into the castle there's an area that has a ton of enemies, doing just that area you can easily rack up at least 1000-2000 towards the Quest(depending on who you use, naturally the DPS oriented Drobot isn't as good at it but Sprocket conquers it within 3-4 visits).
Cracker is another simple one. Just replay Chapter 13. Note that choosing Spiders, Big Fish and Fire lets you choose between Reflection/Puzzle next- Puzzle has several key locks to break- including a double lock at the end(and if you haven't explored the area there's also a Chest somewhere). Coupled with the keys for choices you can do it in just a few goes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:50:56 08/11/2012 by Nibelilt
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#52 Posted: 03:04:56 12/11/2012
Whats the life element quest?
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Huntrz2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#53 Posted: 09:01:22 18/11/2012
I figured out the other day that if you play in the arena Kaos' royal flush the fog of war. You can get roughly 2-5 parts of the Water specific quest waterfall done. I have no idea how or why. It just seems to work out that way. Hope that helps for you all stuck on the waterfall quest.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#54 Posted: 15:33:40 18/11/2012
I just discovered a great way to do Waterfall for the Water Skylanders.

You will need:
  • Sky Iron Shield
  • Chill

• What to do:

1. Go to Chill's Heroic Challenge.
    2. Reach the part after the first teleport where there is a Chompy spawner.
    3. Stand next to it with the Sky iron Shield active.
    4. Chompies will jump at you, then will be knocked off the edge.

It's quite easy, even with a maxed out Skylander. Just keep an eye out on the time though...
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
    #55 Posted: 17:26:44 18/11/2012
    Quote: TheSpyrofan12

You will need:
  • Sky Iron Shield
  • Chill

• What to do:

It's quite easy, even with a maxed out Skylander. Just keep an eye out on the time though...

You could also play the Arena Challenges where the enemies are shielded.
    ---
    "No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
    TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
    #56 Posted: 18:15:51 18/11/2012
    Quote: Bean Sprout

You will need:
  • Sky Iron Shield
  • Chill

• What to do:

I tried that, but it didn't count for me.
    ---
    Bring the Fanta
    Thumpterra12 Ripto Gems: 120
    #57 Posted: 18:25:14 18/11/2012
    how do you acces the quests?
    #58 Posted: 18:27:34 18/11/2012

You will need:
  • Sky Iron Shield
  • Chill

• What to do:

I tried that, but it didn't count for me.

Huh. That is odd. Anyway, thank you for the information!
    ---
    spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
    #59 Posted: 18:48:50 18/11/2012
    Quote: Thumpterra12

All Skylanders have Quests that you can view from their info menu. You don't have to unlock anything to get to them, just you can see them and figure out where to go.

I need some help with Spyro's personal quest. I think you have to like..get 3 gold, defeat 2 enemies and eat a piece of food in one charge bash. Anyone who's done that...tips?
    ---
    Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
    Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
    #60 Posted: 19:10:09 18/11/2012
    Quote: spyroflame0487

All Skylanders have Quests that you can view from their info menu. You don't have to unlock anything to get to them, just you can see them and figure out where to go.

I need some help with Spyro's personal quest. I think you have to like..get 3 gold, defeat 2 enemies and eat a piece of food in one charge bash. Anyone who's done that...tips?

I haven't done it, but I was thinking on "Drill-X's Big Rig," go to a place where there are enemies standing around and a pipe where fire chompies come out of. Kill all of the standing enemies, which should get you some gold and a piece of gold. Then, wait for the fire chompies to come out of the pipe and come near you. Then, kill the chompies, get the food, and get the gold on that one charge.
    ---
    joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
    #61 Posted: 02:38:45 19/11/2012
    Where do I get the: Stonesmith (Defeat 25 Enemies with Pushblocks) for Flashwing, I need to get Gold rank, it's my last one!
    ---
    the road is long, we carry on
    try to have fun in the meantime☠
    riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
    #62 Posted: 06:55:42 19/11/2012
    by the way, its all but confirmed that it is impossible to get the gold rank with Legendary Chop Chop as one cannot achieve the "By a Thread" part. It's been known to cause problems for PS3 and Xbox 360 users, but Wii users seem to not have a problem getting this one. Some day, maybe I'll find someone that has the Wii version and get this accomplishment for him, until then, he'll be stuck at 8/9 quests completed.
    DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
    #63 Posted: 10:03:56 19/11/2012
    Quote: Ghune
    I am still looking for a way to solve the waterfall quest smilie

This is actually really easy to grind. Just go to Chapter 3, and lure all the chompies at the beginning of the stage to jump off the cliff when the leap forward to attack you. Each one counts towards completing the quest, so once you do it a handful of times, you'll have finished it easily.

Edit: Here's a video I made to show you what I mean. (Holy poop could I have asked for a better preview pic for that video? smilie)
    ---
    smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:40:08 19/11/2012 by DinoHex
    #64 Posted: 11:41:46 19/11/2012
    Quote: spyroflame0487

The way I got it was in the Junkyard Isles, the first island. There is chinese food item, barrels with treasure, and a chompy spawner. Line it up, time it right, and charge.
    weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
    #65 Posted: 12:27:02 19/11/2012
    Quote: joerox123
    Where do I get the: Stonesmith (Defeat 25 Enemies with Pushblocks) for Flashwing, I need to get Gold rank, it's my last one!

Level 2, trap some chompies and push the blocks on top of them, get around with them still there, and repeat.
    #66 Posted: 15:10:49 19/11/2012
    How about Chill's Special? The hit six enemies with one Narwhal?
    ---
    Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
    #67 Posted: 15:13:28 19/11/2012
    Just go somewhere with a lot of Chompies. Pretty much everywhere works. Heck, even the first level has the Chompy Pit for that. They're small, and they tend to bunch up in groups, but in the right place pretty much anything works(even in later levels there are Crystal Golems you can easily use if their crystals count as sepearate entities).
    #68 Posted: 16:53:08 19/11/2012
    Lol i revived this thread a while back. Yay! Oh what are the life elemental quests?
    ---
    I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
    Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
    #69 Posted: 19:43:11 19/11/2012
    The life quests are :-
    Melon maestro - use turrets and hit 200 targets
    Fully stocked - defeat 25/50(can't remember which) whilst at full health
    ---
    smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
    #70 Posted: 22:03:14 19/11/2012
    ^ It's either 250 or 100, of that I am sure, not 25 nor 50.
    spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
    #71 Posted: 23:11:26 19/11/2012
    Thanks for the help with Spyro's quest guys. I did it on Drill-X's Big Rig after you go all the way to the end of the conveyor belt maze. There's some food items there, some Chompie pipes and some breakable objects to smash.

Also, for anyone trying to do the Magic beam quest (defeat 25 enemies with the beam), go to Autogyro Adventure. One of the later rooms on the level where you have to get the key (in the room with the giant gear wheel you have to stop) there's a bunch of the mini pincher enemies. You can ward a bunch together to follow you, and simply get to the beam, and spin it all the way around. There's apparently a slight glitch here which makes it super easy- it looks like the beam is going underneath the platform you're on (and it kind of is if you look at the other side) but it's just high enough that it can hit the mini pinchers. There's a ton of these guys here so it should be pretty easy to do the quest here.
    ---
    Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
    Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
    #72 Posted: 23:17:38 19/11/2012
    Quote: joerox123

Any other places?
    ---
    #73 Posted: 00:36:30 20/11/2012
    ^ The place I told you is the only place I've found.
    #74 Posted: 01:35:08 20/11/2012
    ^ Thanks! I got it!
    ---
    #75 Posted: 17:01:49 20/11/2012
    Finally! I completed elementalist and melon maestro and tree rex is gold! thx!
    ---
    Romane00 Red Sparx Gems: 46
    #76 Posted: 22:31:54 21/11/2012
    I know how to do water fall u need pirate seas there are chompies that lanuch themeselves move at the right moment and they fall of the edge therefore doing waterfall. How do u do the pushblock challenge?
    #77 Posted: 22:34:58 21/11/2012
    Go to pirate sea to do waterfall there are chompies that launch themeselves move at the right moment and they fall off doing the waterfall challenge.
    How do u do stonesmith?
    #78 Posted: 10:09:37 29/11/2012

When they say Elemental Mages, do they mean Spell Punks?
    If so, the second Arena Challenge in the second arena has about 8 or 10, I think.

That's what I'm not sure about.

I would think so, as the only other "Mages" are the Chompy Mage and the Trog Thing.

I can confirm that both the mages and the spell punks count towards this. I have PS3 version.
    #79 Posted: 05:40:12 18/12/2012
    I need help with flameslinger's quest.
    Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
    #80 Posted: 11:27:08 18/12/2012 | Topic Creator
    smilie
    Lots of questions about Chills quests. Waterfall is easy if you go to the first arena, and use the shield bash on mace majors and archers. You might wanna turn the level up as well. Doing this on easy if very hard because they die in 3 hits from the shield bash.
    The Narwhal thing is easiest if you just find a group of chompies, heard them together and then use the attack. Or you could just go to the challenge with 100 chompies and easily get it there.
    ---
    Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
    Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
    ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
    #81 Posted: 15:27:45 18/12/2012
    Quote: Romane00
    I need help with flameslinger's quest.

Buying the upgrades for Flame Dash help (column of fire), (supernova/specific to pyromancer path). Other than that I would just suggest practice. I personally did this one on Terrafin's HC I waited for a large amount of Chompy's to swarm (not sure if anyone knows a better spot). I lost the HC but unlocked the quest challenge. This is not one of the easier challenges to do and may take multiple attempts don't get discouraged.
    #82 Posted: 02:17:39 24/12/2012
    Thank you I did it.
    #83 Posted: 23:55:46 28/12/2012
    Life Quests:

Elemantalist and Maestro are EASY! Here s how:

1. Go to Cali's room.
    2. Make all wheels red (Power).
    3. Go to the turret room.
    4. Play it about 4 times.

you should have both completed now!
    ---
    Nash Latkje Red Sparx Gems: 61
    #84 Posted: 13:12:32 29/12/2012
    Heyo~

Have a bunch of undead skylanders that I need to "Allow yourself to be defeated by a boss 3 times"

What's the quickest boss to access for this?
    I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
    #85 Posted: 16:17:14 01/02/2013
    I found out that evil minions count as bosses while trying to do by a thread, so I would say the three evil smilie in the life gate in rumbletown.
    ---
    you never saw me
    boomer has it Green Sparx Gems: 304
    #86 Posted: 16:57:53 01/02/2013
    Anybody know how to do waterfall with thumpback?
    ---
    credit to kappa for my avatar
    #87 Posted: 17:05:02 01/02/2013

You will need:
  • Sky Iron Shield
  • Chill

• What to do:

just do that with smilie
    ---
    you never saw me
    #88 Posted: 18:25:30 01/02/2013
    @ I-brawler
    I don't have chill....
    ---
    niceguy1 Blue Sparx Gems: 532
    #89 Posted: 11:48:52 02/02/2013
    Quote: Nash Latkje
    Heyo~

Have a bunch of undead skylanders that I need to "Allow yourself to be defeated by a boss 3 times"

What's the quickest boss to access for this?

Quote: I-Brawler
    I found out that evil minions count as bosses while trying to do by a thread, so I would say the three evil smilie in the life gate in rumbletown.

Actually, I recommend the level Autogyro Adventure (think that's the name, don't feel like checking... The one where you fly an enemy helicopter-thingy from location to location). The FIRST time you can choose to land - as opposed to the places you have no choice - is the Undead gate. It's just after a door where you have to shoot a robot before landing, and the key/keyslot is just on the landing pad. You have to choose between landing or getting a health heart. Not far into the Undead gate is an Ambush with 2 evil Chop Chops.

1. Two Chop Chops, two chances to get killed
    2. Evil Undead Skylanders for the OTHER Quest, you can kill one and get finished off by the other
    3. Not far from the beginning of the level, probably THE closest enemies who count as bosses to the beginning of a level.
    4. Undead zone, so you can get Elemental Damage for THAT quest too
    5. Timewise, I think it's earlier in their level than the 3 Stealth Elfs in Rumbletown, and the Chop Chops don't run around, easier to stay next to.

Just note that I tried bringing one Undead in here, getting killed, then switching the Skylander for another Undead to continue the fight, and for both quests, it only counted for the first Skylander.

Also tonight I brought Chop Chop in here, killed all but 2 of the green little monsters at the beginning of the Undead gate area, and activated his shield. Between the two of them, I got like 200 every 2 seconds towards his personal quest to absorb 1000 damage with his shield. Got the quest SO fast! I just had to be vigilant about pressing the Shield button over and over.

Quote: boomer has it
    Anybody know how to do waterfall with thumpback?

I know of two great places for Waterfall (which is for ALL Water Skylanders, not just him). I read about the earlier one after I figured out the later one. Oh well. It's the same trick though. The one I figured out was in Wilikin Village, after you get to the first rolling bomb, switch back to Wilikin World (with all the robust colours for the grass and whatnot, and the chompies go from Enfuego to normal green). At the top of the winding hill, where there's a water tower, is a Root Runner (a chompy generator) near the edge. Walk over to the edge, wait for chompies to approach and start their attack. Once they set themselve so they'll leap, move. They leap past where you were, over the edge, and it counts towards this quest! And since the chompies come out so close, you can just hang out and repeat until you finish. You have to be in Wilikin World, because firstly there's an Bark Demon (evil tree) in your way in the Real World, and the Enfuego Chompies are likely to blow up instead of leap at you.

The one I read about is more accessible. On the second level, Junkyard Isles, just in the beginning on the left side is a Root Runner spitting out those white undead chompies. Same technique, position yourself close enough to the pod to attract chompies, standing next to the edge, let them leap off.

An easy place WOULD be the Arenas, especially the "You can't damage them" challenges, but the arenas don't count, not even when you get to them naturally by playing their levels again.

BTW, this spot of Junkyard Isles I also did Spyro's quest. There are some breakables, a piece of food, and all those chompies who die easily. Put Wealth 4 times on the Luck-O-Tron, went to this level, shot the breakables with fireballs from afar, then charged through the resulting money, food, and some chompies. Took a few tries, but I got it!
    ---
    SSA- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
    SG- smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieLCsmilie
    Skylanders Dad Blue Sparx Gems: 878
    #90 Posted: 12:45:56 02/02/2013
    I don't know if anyone has posted this yet...but the turret gun challenges on Flynn's ship rack you up huge amounts of elemental damage for the 7500 elemental damage quests. 'bout 6 of them and done for each skylander. Plus it' fun killing sheep hanging from balloons...
    ---
    Here we go again...!
    #91 Posted: 15:08:41 02/02/2013
    I know it's cheap, but rigging PvP matches with the elemental matchups has always proved to be the fastest way to get the elemental quest completed.

All you have to to do is remember this formula:

Magic>Undead
    Undead>Life
    Life>Water
    Water>Fire
    Fire>Air
    Air>Earth
    Earth>Tech
    Tech>Magic

And try to use the character with the highest HP of the element you're using as a punching bag in order to most efficiently earn the quest challenge for each character in that element. Its best to use max level giants, as they tend to be 1000-1100 HP. For this reason, I usually wait until I have those maxed out giants before I try to earn the elemental quests in PvP.

Also, don't forget to make those matchups when you can, because its almost impossible to get 7500 with only 10 wins in PvP. usually it'll taje 10-15 matches.
    #92 Posted: 16:21:29 02/02/2013
    does any one know a quick way to get bombardier for fire elements? its smilie 's last one
    ---
    you never saw me
    #93 Posted: 18:09:07 02/02/2013
    does any one know a quick way to get bombardier for fire elements? its smilie 's last one

first area in jukyard isles. use the bombs on chomies and the spawners. it takes about 2 trys.
    ---
    #94 Posted: 18:53:22 02/02/2013
    Quote: boomer has it

first area in jukyard isles. use the bombs on chomies and the spawners. it takes about 2 trys.

thanks
    ---
    you never saw me
    Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
    #95 Posted: 03:25:42 03/02/2013
    I got my smilie at gold rank and my smilie at silver! I need help with smilie 's one called high roller or something like that. So yeah.
    ---
    Quote: Bimle
    Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
    spectreon Blue Sparx Gems: 535
    #96 Posted: 06:14:13 03/02/2013
    Stealth Health [Stealth Elf exclusively]. Gain 1000 HP while stealthed (Stealth Decoy, X button attack). Seems tedious, using her Soul Gem ability helps, but I found that using Healing Elixir item or buying potion from Auric after taking damage will get this done fairly quickly! Find a level or a challenge that can quickly take damage then find a clearing and pop on Elixir. rinse lather repeat. (restarting level will allow you to reuse Elixir)
    #97 Posted: 15:57:46 03/02/2013
    hot dog,
    i think you might have to use stuff like mega bombs and robotoballs and stuff like that for smilie
    ---
    you never saw me
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:43:00 03/02/2013 by I-Brawler
    Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
    #98 Posted: 16:50:19 03/02/2013
    For Crusher's High Roller, I repeated the first half of Molekin Mines and used that stage's steady supply of boulders to get the trophy in about four runs. It's time-consuming, but I haven't found an easier way to do this challenge. Remember that you have two attacks with the boulder, and by pressing Attack C to slam it into the ground, you'll have a far easier time collecting kills than by throwing the boulder forward.

For Stealth Elf, it doesn't matter if you're hurt or not, just recover as much HP as you can. You can get this one done in about five seconds by playing Willikin Village up to the point where you encounter the tunnels filled with magic. Depending on which form of Willikin Village you're playing, the magic can either hurt or heal. Make sure it's set to heal, then stealth right in front of a steady stream of the healing spells. You'll max this out almost instantly. It takes a little travel to get there, but it's less tedious. Alternatively, play Arena 1-3 (the one with the stormcloud, where all enemies drop food 100% of the time) and just stealth up before grabbing food items. Real fast to do it there, too.

Also, if you're getting elemental power from the cannon deck, it's by far the easiest to do against the cannon shells. Keep trying until you find this battle, then destroy 29/30 and deliberately lose. You'll be able to dive right back in the cannon without zoning, and the challenge won't change unless you win.
    #99 Posted: 17:18:33 03/02/2013
    Molekin mines for crusher?
    ---
    Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
    #100 Posted: 17:23:57 03/02/2013
    ^ Yes. The first half of the stage supplies you with tons of the type of boulder they want you to use, and plenty of trolls and chompies to use them on. Restart the stage after the mini-arena with the cyclops rider, because after that, boulders are few and far between. Keep in mind that you can also lob a pair of boulders into the Undead area to smash some extra chompies.
    First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
    1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me