darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro the Dragon > Strange glitch me and DD1 encountered...
Page 1 of 1
Strange glitch me and DD1 encountered... [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#1 Posted: 18:06:11 22/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Well, me and DD1 have this glitch where we haven't got all the dragon statues but the game says we haven't. I have 25 and it says I have no more. Not sure about DD1 (im sorry, not sure if your name's dragonDUDE or DOG lol) So, has anyone else had this?!?!? I've got to Gnasty's Loot and laadeedaa, and it now says I have fully completed the game.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#2 Posted: 19:12:44 22/10/2012
o.0 what?
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#3 Posted: 17:35:48 23/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SamXala
o.0 what?

I know, it's crazy!
---
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 10:42:20 24/10/2012
I've never had this glitch before, but I did have one where Spyro became invulnerable to everything, I was in Stone Hill and I had one hit point left, I think this was when I first got the game, and the ram took me by surprise and I sort of managed to jump over him, I sort of lost my surroundings, and he hit me into the dragon statue somehow, and after the cutscene, the ram went to hit into Spyro again, but Spyro was just standing there like nothing happened, I just flamed him, and I tried to get into the exit portal, and he was just standing there, the animation wouldn't cue, and after some time I decided to kill myself in the water and so I jumped and glided down to it, and Spyro was just sort of continously gliding above the water, and I couldn't control him either, until after some time, he feel through the water, and I lost a life, it was back to normal after that.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#5 Posted: 16:01:40 24/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I've never had this glitch before, but I did have one where Spyro became invulnerable to everything, I was in Stone Hill and I had one hit point left, I think this was when I first got the game, and the ram took me by surprise and I sort of managed to jump over him, I sort of lost my surroundings, and he hit me into the dragon statue somehow, and after the cutscene, the ram went to hit into Spyro again, but Spyro was just standing there like nothing happened, I just flamed him, and I tried to get into the exit portal, and he was just standing there, the animation wouldn't cue, and after some time I decided to kill myself in the water and so I jumped and glided down to it, and Spyro was just sort of continously gliding above the water, and I couldn't control him either, until after some time, he feel through the water, and I lost a life, it was back to normal after that.

I saw a video on youtube of that, was it yours?
---
oh my god
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#6 Posted: 10:04:28 25/10/2012
Quote: Jaggedstar

No, I haven't uploaded any glitches of Spyro.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#7 Posted: 17:55:43 25/10/2012 | Topic Creator

No, I haven't uploaded any glitches of Spyro.

Oh, okay, must have been someone else on here
---
oh my god
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#8 Posted: 22:24:37 02/11/2012
Well, me and DD1 have this glitch where we haven't got all the dragon statues but the game says we haven't. I have 25 and it says I have no more. Not sure about DD1 (im sorry, not sure if your name's dragonDUDE or DOG lol) So, has anyone else had this?!?!? I've got to Gnasty's Loot and laadeedaa, and it now says I have fully completed the game.

its dragondude1..... i dont remember discovering it with YOU..... lol i thought mine was doin' the same..... but now i know i dont..... ONE DRAGON LEFT!
#9 Posted: 15:13:02 03/11/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonDog

its dragondude1..... i dont remember discovering it with YOU..... lol i thought mine was doin' the same..... but now i know i dont..... ONE DRAGON LEFT!

You said about the glitch a few weeks ago, remember?? smilie
---
oh my god
#10 Posted: 19:03:37 03/11/2012

i guess... i dint see the 2/3 on tree tops smilie i'm blind sometimes!
#11 Posted: 13:41:15 04/11/2012 | Topic Creator

Well you lucky.........................I still have about fifty dragons to go and it says I'm done.
---
oh my god
#12 Posted: 22:18:13 04/11/2012

Well you lucky.........................I still have about fifty dragons to go and it says I'm done.

thats weird
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me