Page 1 of 1
SSA Parallels with League of Legends [CLOSED]
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#1 Posted: 19:10:16 16/10/2012 | Topic Creator
I recently started playing League of Legends (LoL) and notice quite a few champion parallels with the characters in SSA.

We know the designers are M:TG fans but maybe they like LoL as well? Seeing as how it is "The Most Played Video Game In the World" Community Infographic and just had a World Championship for a $1,000,000 first prize (!!) and $250,000 2nd place prize, I think maybe it is.

I'm "summoner level" 22 and have played maybe 50% of the champions so far. (There are over 100 of them and I'm shocked at how balanced they are after you know how to play a little.) Help me with this list if you know more:

smilie = Shyvana (not really but close)
smilie = Maokai
smilie = Mordekaiser + Urgot (Crabgot)
smilie = Malphite
smilie = Fizz
smilie = Evelynn (again not really)
smilie = Heimerdinger (wrench attack!)
smilie = Lee Sin
smilie = Katarina

Probably having something to do with it being the #1 game in the world, it is 100% free to play. Payment is only if you want to change your appearance, later change your name, etc.

If you're interested in trying League of Legends, please help me with my referral reward and use this link to Sign up here or at least just download it and use my summoner name "Oxus".
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Toleroh Yellow Sparx Gems: 1858
#2 Posted: 04:11:14 23/12/2012 | Topic Creator
Finally broke away from LoL long enough to actually play smilie and revisit this thread...

She definitely = Heimerdinger from League of Legends! In none of her videos did I see her build her little turrets or even read about that ability. That's exactly what Heimer does in LoL.

She is also like the newest champion, Vi, with her bruising style.
---
BATTLECAST: StumpSmashRules#405
PortalMaster Happy Libertyelf (RIP). Favor-eight: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me