Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
This game :-D [CLOSED]
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#1 Posted: 09:53:48 16/09/2012 | Topic Creator
I wanna know what you think of it and sturfff liek dat (I'm bored)

Soooo....

1. What's your favrouite level/homeworld?
2. Fave soundtrack?
3. How often do you play this game?
4. Fave boss?
5. Fave out of Spyro/Elora/Hunter/Prof/Zoe?
6. General talk about this game cause a)its my faveee smilie b) cause no-one comes here smilie
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:55:30 20/09/2012 by Jaggedstar
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#2 Posted: 14:37:01 16/09/2012
1. Winter Tundra for homeworld, Mystic Marsh or Skelos Badlands. I love Breeze Harbor too.
2. http://radspyro.deviantart.com...undra-275653095
3. Very often. Usually once or twice a week, just hunting out glitches.
4. Gulp!
5. Spyro, but I love Elora too!
6. Needs more beta elements for me to sniff out.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#3 Posted: 15:59:57 16/09/2012
1. Level - Zephyr, homeworld - Autumn Plains
2. Autumn Plains
3. This one - not to much, but soon it may change smilie
4. Ripto, Mecha-Gulp to be exact
5. Of course Spyro!
6. Pretty glitchy due to D-jump smilie
---
Any Osu fan here?
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12760
#4 Posted: 21:09:18 16/09/2012
1. Homeworld - All of them. Level - Either Glimmer, Skelos Badlands or Zephyr.
2. Either Glimmer, Summer Forest, Cloud Temples or Robotica Farms.
3. About twice a year, although it varies.
4. Gulp.
5. Spyro.
6. It's my all time favourite Spyro game and I love to play it over and over. smilie
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#5 Posted: 23:00:21 16/09/2012
1. Favorite level is Colossus, and favorite homeworld is Winter Tundra.
2. Icy Speedway. ALWAYS.
3. Barely, I only played it twice, and I didn't even finish it the second time.
4. Ripto. I love the challenge.
5. HUNTEEEEEEEEER.
6. I don't like it very much.

Do you mind making a topic like this for YotD?
#6 Posted: 15:39:33 17/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpirowdeDragoon
1. Favorite level is Colossus, and favorite homeworld is Winter Tundra.
2. Icy Speedway. ALWAYS.
3. Barely, I only played it twice, and I didn't even finish it the second time.
4. Ripto. I love the challenge.
5. HUNTEEEEEEEEER.
6. I don't like it very much.

Do you mind making a topic like this for YotD?

Sure ok I was gonna anyway
---
oh my god
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#7 Posted: 17:07:30 19/09/2012
1) Homeworld: Autumn Plains. Level: Metro Speedway
2) Metro Speedway and Ripto Arena, H*** YEAH!!!
3) Mmm... Every Month I guess xD
4) Ripto!!! Trying to get the Skill Point without the Infinite Superflame powerup it's a CHALLENGE smilie
5) Absolutely Spyro, and Zoey >.<
6) Mmm... It was my 1st Favorite Spyro game >.<
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#8 Posted: 17:01:51 25/09/2012
1. Autumn Plains, and for level Metro Speedway
2. Metro Speedway
3. I haven't played it in years..huh...
4. Ripto
5. Spyro
6. This is the game that got me into Spyro, actually.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
M3AD0W Red Sparx Gems: 25
#9 Posted: 21:50:44 25/09/2012
1. Autumn Plains, level Breeze Harbor
2. Magma Cone
3. I beat it about once or twice a year, so it feels fresh every-time I do.
4. Ripto
5. Spyro
6. This is my favorite video game of all time, Spyro and otherwise.
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#10 Posted: 08:39:11 28/09/2012
I don't have this but it looks AWESOME
#11 Posted: 16:28:23 28/09/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: whirlwind fan
I don't have this but it looks AWESOME

OMG u should totally get it. it's about £30 now tho...if you're in the UK
---
oh my god
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#12 Posted: 02:05:49 29/09/2012
Oh But I'm Not In The UK
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#13 Posted: 14:54:21 30/09/2012
1. Winter Tundra, even though there wasn't any snow.
2. Um.. Dragon Shores?..
3. Normally when I play the Classics all over again.
4. Crush.
5. Spyro all the way!!! ♥
6. This is my least favorite of the Classics.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:56:28 30/09/2012 by Purple n Spyro
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#14 Posted: 12:47:07 06/10/2012
1. Homeworld- Autumn Plains-Level-That's hard....... Idol Springs!
2. Riptos Arena.... Sad to say I can't get past him!
3. A LOT!!!! My sister and I like to just make storys up.
4. Gulp.....
5. SPYRO
6. This is one of my fav games!
DragonCat Green Sparx Gems: 120
#15 Posted: 17:15:18 06/10/2012
1. Homeworld~Autumn Plains~Level~Hmm...ALL OF THEM! smilie
2. Riptos Arena.
3. A lot. I'm addicted.
4. Gulp. smilie
5. SPYRO!!! OH YEAH BABY!
6. One word.......I....Love....It...
Well, actually it's three words...Unless you say it so fast that it sounds like one word. Like this....Iloveit...
---
#16 Posted: 18:33:59 06/10/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: DragonCat
1. Homeworld~Autumn Plains~Level~Hmm...ALL OF THEM! smilie
2. Riptos Arena.
3. A lot. I'm addicted.
4. Gulp. smilie
5. SPYRO!!! OH YEAH BABY!
6. One word.......I....Love....It...
Well, actually it's three words...Unless you say it so fast that it sounds like one word. Like this....Iloveit...

Thats what I like to see!

Are you the same user as Dragondog?
---
oh my god
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#17 Posted: 00:21:58 07/10/2012
Shes my sister
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#18 Posted: 01:07:35 07/10/2012
1. I'm quite a fan of the Autumn Plains level. It has the most serene feel and I love exploring it the most. My favorite level is Hurricos both because of the relaxing music and general atmospheric/ambient feel to it. Insomniac has never really made too many "subdued" levels and this was the one level that stuck out the most.
2. Favorite soundtrack is definitely Idol Springs. It has a kicking percussion line!
3. I tend not to play this game that much anymore...
4. Ripto, obviously. In comparison to most of the other Spyro bosses, who were lackluster and consisted of waiting around to use items, Ripto was about fast reflexes and staying on your toes. It was an excellent precursor to some of the battles of the Ratchet & Clank series (especially Dr. Nefarious, who I believe Insomniac drew inspiration from Ripto to make)
5. Spyro. He was actually much nicer in this game than the first Spyro the Dragon, in which I did not like him very much.
6. It was certainly the best of the three Insomniac-developed games. It represented the biggest graphical step up. The gameplay was always fun, and there was even more of an emphasis on branching paths than in its predecessor and sequel.

And like I said, Dr. Nefarious, one of my all time favorite villains, draws a good amount of characterization inspiration from Ripto. Both are extremely angry, with a penchant for shouting, and blaming things on their subordinates and both have an extreme dislike of their foes and don't bother hiding it. Ripto was much better than Gnasty Gnorc and the Sorceress. And good games have good villains that you just love to hate. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#19 Posted: 13:07:56 08/10/2012
1. Winter Tundra/ Metropolis
2. Ripto battle
3.Every few weeks
4.Ripto
5.Hunter
6. my 3rd favorite Spyro game.
Glimmer Red Sparx Gems: 50
#20 Posted: 12:00:49 12/02/2013
Before you read, please note that SPYRO GATEWAY TO GLIMMER IS DA BEST GAME EVER

1) I quite like Breeze Harbour and Magma Cone, both levels of the Autumn home world. But My favorite homeworld I suppose is the Summer one. The feel of this world is so warming and thats what I like about this game.
2) My favorite soundtrack would be the between the music to the Summer homeworld and Winter Tundra. Mainly because the music that plays in each of these worlds matches the season they are showing. For example, Winter Tundra kind of has that icy kind of feeling about it.
3) I play this game all the time. Believe it or not, Im playing the game while typing this message!
4) I love fighting Gulp when you have finished defeating Ripto because you have the flame breath and its easy to kill him with that. Also, Ripto was a good boss to fight.
5) I love Hunter, Spyro And Elora. I think I prefer Spyro and Hunter to elora, just because they have been in so many Spyro games.
6) I dont know what to say about this game apart from this, IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED SPYRO 2 THEN YOU ARE REALLY MISSING OUT!!! (Oh yeah if ur gonna buy this from ebay, ur gonna be spending a lot.)

LOVE ALL U GUYS WHO PLAY THIS GAME YOU HAVE A GOOD LIFE smilie
#21 Posted: 16:50:28 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Glimmer

1) I quite like Breeze Harbour and Magma Cone, both levels of the Autumn home world. But My favorite homeworld I suppose is the Summer one. The feel of this world is so warming and thats what I like about this game.
2) My favorite soundtrack would be the between the music to the Summer homeworld and Winter Tundra. Mainly because the music that plays in each of these worlds matches the season they are showing. For example, Winter Tundra kind of has that icy kind of feeling about it.
3) I play this game all the time. Believe it or not, Im playing the game while typing this message!
4) I love fighting Gulp when you have finished defeating Ripto because you have the flame breath and its easy to kill him with that. Also, Ripto was a good boss to fight.
5) I love Hunter, Spyro And Elora. I think I prefer Spyro and Hunter to elora, just because they have been in so many Spyro games.
6) I dont know what to say about this game apart from this, IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED SPYRO 2 THEN YOU ARE REALLY MISSING OUT!!! (Oh yeah if ur gonna buy this from ebay, ur gonna be spending a lot.)

YEAH!!! Spyro: Gateway to Glimmer FTW! smilie
---
oh my god
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#22 Posted: 16:56:02 12/02/2013

Hooray for Spyro 2! In my opinion the greatest game ever made.
#23 Posted: 17:30:40 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TorchSheep

You, Sir Sheep, are amazing. And you, Madam Glimmer (assuming you're a girl...?)
---
oh my god
#24 Posted: 18:49:30 12/02/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar

You, Sir Sheep, are amazing. And you, Madam Glimmer (assuming you're a girl...?)

Guuuuurl, no need to tell me what I already know mmmmmhmmmm smilie
#25 Posted: 19:17:10 12/02/2013 | Topic Creator

oo getting cocky are we hrrrrrrrrrrroodrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
---
oh my god
#26 Posted: 19:19:15 12/02/2013

oo getting cocky are we hrrrrrrrrrrroodrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey don't be so rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo69ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
(P.S. Your welcome for the page stretch)
Glimmer Red Sparx Gems: 50
#27 Posted: 10:40:02 13/02/2013
Yup i am a girl and yes, SPYRO 2 CAN NOT BE BEATEN NO MATTER WHAT (and thats something I know for a fact) Also, all u guys who luv spyro 2, I LUVV UU
#28 Posted: 17:39:21 13/02/2013
Yup i am a girl and yes, SPYRO 2 CAN NOT BE BEATEN NO MATTER WHAT (and thats something I know for a fact) Also, all u guys who luv spyro 2, I LUVV UU

I LUVV U TOO
[User Posted Image]
#29 Posted: 18:02:57 13/02/2013 | Topic Creator

I LUVV U TOO
[User Posted Image]

everybody loves everybody smilie
---
oh my god
#30 Posted: 18:27:51 13/02/2013
I certainly think Ripto's Rage is the best of the Spyro games. Ironically, the second Ratchet & Clank game was also the best, until A Crack in Time came out, and it's the second full-length Ratchet on PS3. I guess Insomniac's good with their 2's... ^.^;
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#31 Posted: 07:48:36 14/02/2013
Quote: HIR
I certainly think Ripto's Rage is the best of the Spyro games. Ironically, the second Ratchet & Clank game was also the best, until A Crack in Time came out, and it's the second full-length Ratchet on PS3. I guess Insomniac's good with their 2's... ^.^;

What about Resistance 2 then?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#32 Posted: 21:52:43 14/02/2013
^ what about Resistance Retribution for PSP? smilie!!!
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#33 Posted: 02:14:14 15/02/2013
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: HIR

What about Resistance 2 then?

Better than Resistance 1, and I think it got some awards too. <.<;
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me