Page 1 of 1
Giants Legendaries [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 15:52:45 24/08/2012 | Topic Creator
What is going to happen with the Legendaries introduced in Giants when put into this game?
Will they not work, Or will they just appear as the normal character, or what?
---
Bring the Fanta
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 19:59:43 24/08/2012
Hmm..i'd have to imagine that L-Ignitor and L-Slam Bam will probably just show up as regular characters. Although I wouldn't put it past them to not work entirely.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Bean Sprout Blue Sparx Gems: 893
#3 Posted: 02:39:21 25/08/2012
I don't think that they would work, although it kills me to say so.
---
"No, John. It is pretty weird that ghosts have to pee."
Nroc-Nuika Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#4 Posted: 12:46:13 25/08/2012
I highly doubt they'd work.
---
I always forget to check my guestbook
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#5 Posted: 03:35:29 14/09/2012
Couldn't they just patch the game? Since characters powers and heroic challenges are the same all they would need to do is patch in the color and stats. Considering how complex some game patches are, this shouldn't be too hard. I wouldn't be surprised if a SSA patch came out after Giants to maximize compatibility.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#6 Posted: 06:16:11 14/09/2012
^ Except for the Wii version can't really be patched, they would have to release a new patched disk for Wii owners and I'm not sure how they would carry that out (most current owners wouldn't want to re-purchase another game when they already have it just for a few patches).
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
tmentuis Green Sparx Gems: 318
#7 Posted: 06:35:39 14/09/2012
^ i see your point....maybe an included patch on the giants disc? I've had games on the Wii where they included some form of update for the system, and numerous Ps3 games have implemented that technique... would make sense for non internetted users as well.
---
smiliegc:smilieGreensmilieFlockedsmilieWERsmilie GITDsmiliesmiliesmilie Bluesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Working On Collecting All Lightcore Package Variations.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#8 Posted: 06:42:04 14/09/2012
^ Yeah, that could work but they probably want to encourage people who already have Spyro's Adventure to purchase Giants by having special characters and new power-ups, such as Wow-Pows, that can only work in the new game to make the prequel seem obsolete; so they might not do it =(.

The point of a sequel is to offer something new, unique and interesting to the table to maintain consumer interest and get them to purchase the new game. If the game doesn't have anything new that wasn't offered in the last game, then consumers might find no point on purchasing it and stay with their current prequel game.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:48:04 14/09/2012 by OpalOsprey
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me