Page 1 of 1
Series 2 Cutting Back [CLOSED]
Echo2VX Gold Sparx Gems: 2918
#1 Posted: 06:54:03 24/08/2012 | Topic Creator
So, as most of us know, series 2 will not be remodeling or including a series 1 skylander from each element. These include:
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
In all honesty, I think they picked some of the BEST ones to get rid of. Post here which skylander YOU think should not be included instead of these. It break my heart to see some of my favorite skylanders getting the boot. Here is my list of who should get the boot.

Air- smilie He is powerful...but also looks pretty weird. And is basically a version of Zeus if he joined the blue man group. Not very classic.

Life- smilie Yeah, this guy is a beast. He is awesome...but all the others are much better. I cannot believe they are getting rid of one of the most popular skylanders, Camo.

Water- smilie He is an original to the spyro background. But the other water types are amazing! Especially Wham-Shell!

Earth- smilie Many like him, but he can be easily replaced. Prism break should go...but he represents earth well.

Undead- smilie An actual oldie from the original Spyro games...But she does not represent the undead as well as chop chop and ghost roaster.

Tech- smilie They were all right here. Many hate him. He does not represent tech all that well. And he has been officially claimed as the most ugly! smilie

Magic- smilie They were right here also. I love this one. But He is not magic enough.

Fire- smilie Sure, he represents fire well. He is becoming light core. And he is a classic representation on the skylanders game. But I simply hate him. So this is my sole opinion.

Post your ideas!
---
Together, we can stop sheep abuse!
Top 10: smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie>smilie
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#2 Posted: 07:08:58 24/08/2012
smilie The worst character in the game with the worst figure pose and the worst at feeling like Magic.

smilie He's strong enough, and his repose probably isn't going to be very different other than an open mouth.
EDIT: Oops, I always forget it's the Earth Dragon. smilie Well then,
smilie Lamest to play of the Earth Elementals. smilie is weakest... But he's more fun and deserves it more.

smilie Awesome character... But already hardest to find and the lamer smilie gets priority for being a Dragon.

smilie Just because smilie should have been reposed and gotten flight.

smilie The rest of the Element either deserves it more or is too popular not to be remade.

smilie Highly overrated character and definetly doesn't deserve it overall.

smilie Just because the rest of the Element is better.

smilie All the Dragons should have been reposed, and he's not that popular anyway.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 09:39:10 24/08/2012 by Nibelilt
CAMOflauge Blue Sparx Gems: 504
#3 Posted: 09:19:05 24/08/2012
1.I personally love Boomer,I think he's way too underrated (I don't have him but I've seen almost every gameplay video of him)
2.WRECKING BALL IS ADORABLE AND DON'T YOU QUESTION IT!
3.Bash is technically a Dragon,he was born without wings
4.Terrafin should be re-posed because I'm not getting the pirate seas adventure pack (I've heard its TERRA-ble! Anyone? No? wow tough room
---
Boomy Boo,I'm watching you~
Kurui: http://soundcloud.com/inabakageroza/ok-i-did-it
Pasta!
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#4 Posted: 09:22:05 24/08/2012
I like boomer, he would've looked cool repsoed if done quiet well.
Nibelilt Ripto Gems: 401
#5 Posted: 09:39:38 24/08/2012
Quote: CAMOflauge

2.WRECKING BALL IS ADORABLE AND DON'T YOU QUESTION IT!

*questions it*
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#6 Posted: 10:48:16 24/08/2012
it depends with different people I guess, some people play different so they may be better at wrecking ball and make him an awesome character, me? nope smilie but the point is... wait, this is the internet, so people would think I'm being smart smilie
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#7 Posted: 11:46:49 24/08/2012
i still want to believe that there doing something special with the ones they didnt re-pose. I mean if you ask any kid what his fav one is of each element, most will say the same 8 that are being left out a re-pose. (prolly not Boomer tho) cant be a conwinisnce.
also it seem that those 8 were the hardest to find skylanders, what ever that might mean.
cept for Ghost Roaster and Dino-Rang, but since Prism Break got a lightcore and fans would die if they didnt make Cynder, Ghost Roaster and Dino-Rang are the next 2 in line for being the most rare.
actually now that i think of it, Drobot is every kids fav Tech but since he got a lightcore the next most popular Tech is Boomer. which is the one they left out.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:47:08 24/08/2012 by Hazard335
Graz73 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3215
#8 Posted: 13:24:09 24/08/2012
It seems like they are trying to phase out the more "monsterous" or ugly looking characters.

I suspected they'd get rid of Boomer, since he was unpopular, but I am surprised they are bringing back Wrecking ball, who also seems very unpopular.
---
For Trade: EyeSmall, Punch Pop Fizz, Lava Barf Eruptor(black): PM to deal!
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#9 Posted: 15:56:43 24/08/2012
I'd like to say this: the most likely reason why smilie, smilie, and smilie aren't getting remodled is because they have only recently came out. Re-releasing the new ones is stupid - even if they are good.
---
Bring the Fanta
Eruptor777 Green Sparx Gems: 132
#10 Posted: 01:15:30 15/10/2012
I just think they should have kept everyone, while adding more instead of getting rid of all of the good ones.
---
MAH FAVORITE SKYLANDERS!
smilie Eruptor smilie Terrafin smilie Boomer smilie Wham Shell smilie Hot Dog, and smilie Hot Head!
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#11 Posted: 14:04:50 15/10/2012
Magic: smilie Okay, I love him, but I like the others much more.

Earth: smilie He is just not my favorite.

Water: smilie He is very boring!

Fire: smilie I don't think he's all that cool.

Tech: smilie He is extremely common, whenever I go to the store I see at least ten of them. I like the others more.

Undead: smilie She just some old lady in black throwin orbs .

Air: smilie He suck! I nicknamed him "Yo Momma".

Life: smilie I hate her the most out of all of the Skylanders!
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12 Posted: 15:35:36 15/10/2012
Quote: awesomerockets
Magic: smilie Okay, I love him, but I like the others much more.

Earth: smilie He is just not my favorite.

Water: smilie He is very boring!

Fire: smilie I don't think he's all that cool.

Tech: smilie He is extremely common, whenever I go to the store I see at least ten of them. I like the others more.

Undead: smilie She just some old lady in black throwin orbs .

Air: smilie He suck! I nicknamed him "Yo Momma".

Life: smilie I hate her the most out of all of the Skylanders!

That's because he's warm. *Ba dum tsh*
---
Bring the Fanta
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#13 Posted: 17:12:52 15/10/2012
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: Echo2VX
So, as most of us know, series 2 will not be remodeling or including a series 1 skylander from each element. These include:
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
In all honesty, I think they picked some of the BEST ones to get rid of. Post here which skylander YOU think should not be included instead of these. It break my heart to see some of my favorite skylanders getting the boot. Here is my list of who should get the boot.

Air- smilie He is powerful...but also looks pretty weird. And is basically a version of Zeus if he joined the blue man group. Not very classic.

Life- smilie Yeah, this guy is a beast. He is awesome...but all the others are much better. I cannot believe they are getting rid of one of the most popular skylanders, Camo.

Water- smilie He is an original to the spyro background. But the other water types are amazing! Especially Wham-Shell!

Earth- smilie Many like him, but he can be easily replaced. Prism break should go...but he represents earth well.

Undead- smilie An actual oldie from the original Spyro games...But she does not represent the undead as well as chop chop and ghost roaster.

Tech- smilie They were all right here. Many hate him. He does not represent tech all that well. And he has been officially claimed as the most ugly! smilie

Magic- smilie They were right here also. I love this one. But He is not magic enough.

Fire- smilie Sure, he represents fire well. He is becoming light core. And he is a classic representation on the skylanders game. But I simply hate him. So this is my sole opinion.

Post your ideas!

um...No she is not smilie

Well you don't see her, but in her bio it says she fought Malefor.
---
cry baby, I am
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#14 Posted: 22:01:05 15/10/2012
Tech-smilie A weak and boring character.
Magic-smilie I actually dislike his playing style.
Undead-smilie I think he is the worst undead.
Life-smilie His repose is terrible, but that is just my opinion.
Water-smilie Weak and ugly.
Fire-smilie Ugly.
Air-smilie I don't know why people hate smilie's repose, it is awesome, when smilie's is almost exactly the same!
Earth-I don't know, smilie because he is ugly, or smilie because he is ugly, or smilie because he is ugly, but they are all fun!
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#15 Posted: 22:40:10 15/10/2012
Quote: weebbby
Tech-smilie A weak and boring character.
Magic-smilie I actually dislike his playing style.
Undead-smilie I think he is the worst undead.
Life-smilie His repose is terrible, but that is just my opinion.
Water-smilie Weak and ugly.
Fire-smilie Ugly.
Air-smilie I don't know why people hate smilie's repose, it is awesome, when smilie's is almost exactly the same!
Earth-I don't know, smilie because he is ugly, or smilie because he is ugly, or smilie because he is ugly, but they are all fun!

why would u judge a character by its looks?
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
andy2467 Blue Sparx Gems: 880
#16 Posted: 22:45:01 15/10/2012
why didnt they just kepp everyone anyways mine is my own opinion:
smilie
smilie
smilie only because cynde is one of the very main characters
smilie
they made a good descision smilie
smilie
smilie im not saying i hate him i really like voodood but hes not really a main character because smilie just kinda seems more of a main charcter than voodood, otherwise itd be smilie
smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
LordsOfSkulls Green Sparx Gems: 219
#17 Posted: 17:36:20 18/10/2012
Quote: Eruptor777
I just think they should have kept everyone, while adding more instead of getting rid of all of the good ones.

^---- This o.o, adding more WoW powers to first skylanders as well and just focus on adding new creatures. =) maybe for any they wanted to remake, just change color scheme/pose both on figure and in game.
---
The Mind Is The Slayer Of Reality - LoS
Dunkin Yellow Sparx Gems: 1066
#18 Posted: 18:45:58 18/10/2012
Quote: LordsOfSkulls
Quote: Eruptor777

^---- This o.o, adding more WoW powers to first skylanders as well and just focus on adding new creatures. =) maybe for any they wanted to remake, just change color scheme/pose both on figure and in game.

This^ Much agreed, I think all of the series one chars desereved a S2, but alas.
I personally like the Reposes the best (And the Light cores). Those will be the ones I'll be spending my money on (No hate- Thats my choice) the Series 2 characters, While SOME are acceptable. Only a few I will be buying, this includes the Giants.

Personally I would have MUCH prefered overall though, a Reposed: Sunburn and Camo the most of all. But wouldn't you know it. No such lucky there.
And I'm shocked that Wham Shell isn't getting a Repose. He's like one of the most saught after characters still... :/
---
I <3 all Spyro games!smilie
Zoroark Red Sparx Gems: 65
#19 Posted: 10:22:30 19/10/2012
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
I'd like to say this: the most likely reason why smilie, smilie, and smilie aren't getting remodled is because they have only recently came out. Re-releasing the new ones is stupid - even if they are good.

Though Wham Shell can be a ***** to find.
---
"DARKSPYRO UNDER ATTACK YOUR COMPUTER IS AT RISK GO TO SETTINGS, CLICK DO NOT ALLOW MULTIPLE LOGINS".
Aquatic Llama Green Sparx Gems: 436
#20 Posted: 15:08:00 19/10/2012
Why would you get rid of Dino Rang? This is surely a sign of the apocalypse.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me