Page 1 of 1
the 3ds version [CLOSED]
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#1 Posted: 01:56:46 21/08/2012 | Topic Creator
As most of you know the 3ds version was different in the first game, with having two skylanders "loaded" into the game where you put two skylanders into the game cartridge. Well in giants will they use the same system as before? letting it load, Will giants have their own crystal or be one of the two? Also how would that work with lightcores since it wouldn't be balanced (Lc Drobot and Lc Prism break are loaded switching between the two activated their LC power killing the enemy?) just Heads up on my opinion.
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#2 Posted: 02:13:13 21/08/2012
I'd imagine the same will probably be true; 2 skylanders, one being able to be a giant. Really, that whole thing was made so you didn't have to carry around the portal everywhere and you could "store" 2 Skylanders in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they upped it though for Giants.

I'm sure the powers will be nerfed on the 3DS version if existent at all outside of some changed effects. Or they could pull a Dark Spyro and make them different that way.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#3 Posted: 02:15:03 21/08/2012
I would say potentially the same system would be used since the 3DS portal works with the infra-red thinger on the 3DS. Possibly what they might do is either make a player scan a Skylander and a Giant, or maybe even two Skylanders and a Giant (presumably only letting the player play as the Giant at appropriate parts so you don't accidentally kill them and get stuck on the level when a part you need a Giant for comes up).
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
onga999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1152
#4 Posted: 14:12:10 21/08/2012
i think they will allow you to have 2 skylanders and a giant.
---
just missing 7 skylanders.
SheldonCooper Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#5 Posted: 14:23:51 21/08/2012
^ I think that this is more likely to allow space for all 48 something Skylanders... I just hope it's a good as the first one (which in my opinion, is better than the console versions...)
---
BAZINGA! A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink. The bartender replies 'For you, no charge'.
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me