Page 1 of 1
Variants in giants? [CLOSED]
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#1 Posted: 06:55:33 24/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Will there be the same variants (crystal, coloured, glow in the dark) or will there be different?
Will there be individual acceptions similar to those of the flocked smilie?
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:56:38 24/07/2012 by palmo
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#2 Posted: 13:30:32 24/07/2012
I don't know. But I hope a Green Whirlwind, since there's a Blue Bash and a Red Drill Sargeant.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 20:26:27 24/07/2012
I would say it's probably more than likely. Honestly, I'd like to see them be more available instead of like one in every 10 boxes or whatever it is now. WERDS was a perfect release: enough for anyone to want one to get one, but not so much that they stay on the shelves forever. (At least most of my local ones don't really have many left)

That being said, I had a thread about this and there was a lot of people who wanted more of the readily available ones (As I'm sure everyone does)

I think it might be cool to have different LightCore variants. Like for instance, Prism Break glows green in his LC form. An alternate variant would have his crystals glow Yellow. (I don't really know how hard/easy it is to produce the figures with lights in them, but how hard could it be to change the color of the LED in them?)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
noco99 Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#4 Posted: 16:08:30 27/07/2012
^This.
---
How is Fun Size candy more fun than regular candy if it's less candy?
Write in my Gb or Pm me if you like Minecraft!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me