darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > Nintendo Power Announces Giants Starter Packs!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Nintendo Power Announces Giants Starter Packs! [CLOSED]
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#51 Posted: 06:02:53 08/06/2012
Quote: mastereon909
I saw a vid on youtube saying both starter packs come with tree rex series 2 character and a unknown new character so they are the same i hope that theroy about 3ds with popfizz is fake i own the wii version i dont have a 3ds seriously activision i have enough trouble finding skylanders as it is

its been confirmed (and mentioned several times) that you can buy any character except for tree rex without buying a starter pack.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#52 Posted: 07:13:51 08/06/2012
I'm kind of disappointed if the 3DS version only changes Jet Vac and Pop Fizz, because I will be getting both a handheld and a console version, and I don't want duplicate figures, particularly.

Also, it seems a bit strange to have the same series 2 Cynder in both packs. I could even deal with getting duplicate Giants (although it would be a non-issue if they gave a different Giant in each but made both available at retail), but to get two out of three the same is a bit lame.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
Skylanderportal Green Sparx Gems: 461
#53 Posted: 15:35:22 08/06/2012
Quote: Sunny Castanets
I'm kind of disappointed if the 3DS version only changes Jet Vac and Pop Fizz, because I will be getting both a handheld and a console version, and I don't want duplicate figures, particularly.

Also, it seems a bit strange to have the same series 2 Cynder in both packs. I could even deal with getting duplicate Giants (although it would be a non-issue if they gave a different Giant in each but made both available at retail), but to get two out of three the same is a bit lame.

Yes, me too. I want to get the 3ds version since its kinda "portable" but I dont want 3 Cynders (2 Being Remodels). Sure, 2 Tree Rex(es?) are OK, one for my bro and one for me. And I may give one of my R-Cynders to my sis. smilie
---
All SSA but smilie
SG: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Sidekicks: none
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me