darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > What Skylanders do you think will be released as remodeled light force figures?!
Page 1 of 1
What Skylanders do you think will be released as remodeled light force figures?! [CLOSED]
TubSinabs14 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#1 Posted: 18:46:52 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
1. Prism Break (der)
2. Ignitor - his flame sword and burning spirit (flame coming out of his head) would make him look
boss lit up.
3. Lightning Rod - make his lightning bolt a little more like lightning.
4. Drobot - reposed in the flying position with afterburners lit up, as well as his wing tips and eyes
(even add lasers coming out of the eyes)

Here's one set, what else do you have?!
---
37/37 Werds BB GITDsmilie flockedsmilie Sidekicks Wave 1 Wave 2 smilieGranitesmilieGITDsmilie+portal+smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. Expecting SEXY smilie. NEEEEED smilie
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#2 Posted: 19:24:51 30/05/2012
Think about it logically. We already have an Earth remodel, Prism Break. We have two new normal skylanders, Alchemist and Airgle. This means that there is no new Air or Magic Lightforce, meaning there will be an Air and Magic remodel. Knowing this, I think they will be LR and DT.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#3 Posted: 20:15:47 30/05/2012
Uh..we've had two other threadsabout this.

Quote: Geekycat
Think about it logically. We already have an Earth remodel, Prism Break. We have two new normal skylanders, Alchemist and Airgle. This means that there is no new Air or Magic Lightforce, meaning there will be an Air and Magic remodel. Knowing this, I think they will be LR and DT.

Well, they could technically still do it. There's 8 total LFs, 4 old/4 new ones. Nothing right now is out of the realm of possibility honestly.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Failinhearts Gold Sparx Gems: 2376
#4 Posted: 03:06:43 02/06/2012
It would be kinda fitting for Spyro to get one, I wont know how but its gonna be sweet!
---
SSA: 37/37. SG: 61/62. SSF: 73/75 STT: 42/78
Have left this forum, who knows if I'll come back...
A believer of Jesus Christ
Sunburn55 Blue Sparx Gems: 926
#5 Posted: 12:34:42 02/06/2012
Prism Break
Double Trouble
Lightning Rod
Hex
porsche9000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2204
#6 Posted: 02:38:51 17/06/2012
Quote: henryszuch
"4. Drobot - reposed in the flying position with afterburners lit up, as well as his wing tips and eyes
(even add lasers coming out of the eyes)"

Yeah uh no. The light force guys are not remolded they just glow and you can't stick lasers out of his eyes!

That is his new remodle acually. Whirlwinds horn lighting up and sunburn (body because it glows in the game)
---
pretty obvious but... yeah I'm not active here anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:39:44 17/06/2012 by porsche9000
dragonmk Blue Sparx Gems: 761
#7 Posted: 03:34:13 17/06/2012
fire- eruptor
life- shroom boom
undead- hex
tech- drobot or drill seargent
magic- popfiz
water- new one
air- whirl wind
earth- prism break
---
I havent updated since I don't particularly care but I have gotten all the skylanders except varients only ones are glow Warnado and WERDS
#8 Posted: 03:40:03 17/06/2012
Fire: Sunburn and Eruptor
Life: Shroom Boom and Stealth elf (daggers and eyes)
Undead: Cynder
Tech: Drobot
Magic: Spyro and Double Trouble
Water: Zap
Air: Whirlwind
Earth: Prism Break and Bash
---
JuLeDoS Blue Sparx Gems: 653
#9 Posted: 03:45:17 17/06/2012
We're already getting a Cynder remodel, so I don't think she'll be a LightCore...
---
Are you my mummy?
#10 Posted: 03:50:44 17/06/2012
Ya but she might
---
Rand O M Gold Sparx Gems: 2223
#11 Posted: 04:05:49 17/06/2012
My guess:
Fire: eruptor
Tech: drobot
Magic: double trouble
Earth: prism break
Air: new air Skylander
Undead: new undead Skylander
Water: new water Skylander
Life: ShroomBoom
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#12 Posted: 16:46:17 17/06/2012
My guess (Yes, I changed my opinions):

Magic: Pop Fizz
Earth: Prism Break
Tech: New Skylander
Water: New Skylander
Undead: Hex
Life: ShroomBoom
Air: Whirlwind
Fire: Eruptor

Bold is confirmed.
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:55 23/06/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#13 Posted: 16:52:40 17/06/2012
They said there would be one per element, but why do both Shroomboom and Tree Rex light up (Life)?

Bouncer is a lightcore, if that counts.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#14 Posted: 16:54:18 17/06/2012
^All giants are lightcore
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
#15 Posted: 16:54:22 17/06/2012
I think they said all Giants would light up.
---
Bring the Fanta
#16 Posted: 16:55:37 17/06/2012
Quote: GameMaster78
They said there would be one per element, but why do both Shroomboom and Tree Rex light up (Life)?

Bouncer is a lightcore, if that counts.

Tree Rex is a Giant, and all the giants light up, so that's not included.
---
#17 Posted: 00:22:30 18/06/2012
I also think boomer might with his bombs lighting up
---
ducky Blue Sparx Gems: 522
#18 Posted: 00:36:39 18/06/2012
They would probaly do 4 new ones and 4 returning so to conclude

My guess
Earth: Prism break
Life: Shroomboom
Fire: Eruptor
Magic: Double Touble
Undead: Hex
Air: New
Tech: New
Water: New
just a theory
---
Team Ducky smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:37:33 18/06/2012 by ducky
#19 Posted: 21:13:05 18/06/2012 | Topic Creator
I really hope hex is not light core, but based on the pic at the end ofthe trailer, the new undead skylander's bird probably glows in the dark which means it probably doesn't get a light core, so that leaves a repose. As we know that leaves hex cynder and chop chop. I don't see them making chop chop a light core, unless the sword or sheild gets a light feature, which would be a little weird. Id love to see cynder be a light core, like to add lightning coming out of her mouth that lights up, but that is also unlikely. Unfortunately hex makes the most sense.

This leaves one old skylander and three new ones in addition to those confirmed. So...

Water- based on the new water skylander, i think it will be an old one, in which case I hope zap gets the remake and they make the base have the lightning as well as get new lightning coming out of his mouth.

Tech - id also love to see the front inthe back get a light core, but based on the logic above the tech light core will be new.

Air - new, but if not lightning rod

Magic - new, the repose of smilie doesn't have his glowing ball on the end of his stick but rather the silver ax thing, not a great thing to light up, though they may revert back for the light core.
---
37/37 Werds BB GITDsmilie flockedsmilie Sidekicks Wave 1 Wave 2 smilieGranitesmilieGITDsmilie+portal+smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie. Expecting SEXY smilie. NEEEEED smilie
#20 Posted: 21:40:29 18/06/2012
Quote: TubSinabs14
I really hope hex is not light core, but based on the pic at the end ofthe trailer, the new undead skylander's bird probably glows in the dark which means it probably doesn't get a light core, so that leaves a repose. As we know that leaves hex cynder and chop chop. I don't see them making chop chop a light core, unless the sword or sheild gets a light feature, which would be a little weird. Id love to see cynder be a light core, like to add lightning coming out of her mouth that lights up, but that is also unlikely. Unfortunately hex makes the most sense.

This leaves one old skylander and three new ones in addition to those confirmed. So...

Water- based on the new water skylander, i think it will be an old one, in which case I hope zap gets the remake and they make the base have the lightning as well as get new lightning coming out of his mouth.

Tech - id also love to see the front inthe back get a light core, but based on the logic above the tech light core will be new.

Air - new, but if not lightning rod

Magic - new, the repose of smilie doesn't have his glowing ball on the end of his stick but rather the silver ax thing, not a great thing to light up, though they may revert back for the light core.

Sorry about your lightning rod guess, but whirlwind is the air light core. Her horn lights up
---
#21 Posted: 22:21:06 18/06/2012
copy pasting my crazy theory.

There are 24 remodels (3 from each Element) and 4 LC to total the 28. The 4 LC are technically "remodels" as well, since they're different poses. Leaving 4 of them out of it. So going back to my other idea:

OLD LC
Prism Break (Earth)
Eruptor (Fire)
Guess= Whirlwind (Air)
???? [My Assumption is Boomer-Tech]

NEW LC
ShroomBoom (Life)
???? (Undead)
???? (Water)
Pop Fizz (Magic)

This way, each element family gets a LC variant, with 4 returning, 4 new. ShroomBoom we already know has a LC variant, and my guess is that Pop Fizz would have one, being that he's kind of a "3DS Exclusive", people can still get him by buying the slighty more expensive LC version.

That would leave the Drow on the skeleton Bird having a LC variant, and the fairy thing for Water having one. Therefore, that would also mean someone from Life, Undead, Water and Magic would not get a remodel. If you ask me, that would probably be Stump Smash [From what I can tell, it looks like Stumpy isn't any different in the pic), Ghost Roaster (Hex, Cynder and Chop Chop are all getting them), Wham-Shell (they would just continue printing the one they have now to appease both people who haven't got him yet, and people getting mad at having to buy a new one already), and...I hate to say it but...Spyro. (thus far, I've seen no indication of Spyro being any different. And you'd think that they'd put a remodel of him front and center. Wreck and Voods aren't out yet though but Dub Trub is)

To kind of go back and explain my theory a bit, what I mean is that someone who's element group has a LC for a new character, won't have one for an older one. For instance, ShroomBoom is the Life LC; Stumpy, Stealth, Camo and Zook will not have LightCore variants. Similarly, Prism Break has one, which means Bash, Terrafin, Dino-Rang and the new Earth character will not have LightCore variants. So whatever elements of the 4 new characters who are getting LC variants, those elements won't have an old skylander also with at LC variant.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:26:11 18/06/2012 by spyroflame0487
#22 Posted: 23:51:18 18/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: porsche9000

Sorry about your lightning rod guess, but whirlwind is the air light core. Her horn lights up

Yeah I know, I just am not a fan of Whirlwind, and am hoping our speculation is wrong smilie
---
#23 Posted: 00:11:12 19/06/2012
No I saw a video with whirlwind as a light core... she is for sure
---
#24 Posted: 17:11:47 23/06/2012 | Topic Creator

Lame! Wait what video?!!
---
#25 Posted: 17:17:38 23/06/2012
I could see Whirlwind being a light-core. Some are saying it might be the new air Skylander, but how could you turn Jet-Vac into light-core
---
Bring the Fanta
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#26 Posted: 18:13:36 23/06/2012
Well we know Eruptor, Prism Break, ShroomBoom, evidence points to Whirlwind... That leaves 1 old and 3 new spread over Water, Undead, Magic and Tech...

Now for Water: We can probably rule out Slam Bam because he's got a Legendary version, even though I think he'd look cool. I don't see what part of Gill Grunt could light up so I don't see it being him. Zap I would love to see and he has that green thing on his chest that would work as a light, I also think his eyes and/or mouth/breath could light up. I don't have Wham but I could see him having a light up mace...

Personally if it were to be an old one I see it being most likely Zap but that could be partly bias because I do really like him.

As for our new Water I think it is possible, we can't rule it out until we know more really. I mean we don't have much to go on but look at this pic:
[User Posted Image]
That shield looks like it could be glowing...

Undead: Cynder seems unlikely, I don't see what would glow unless they put her breath in the pose... and since she already has a repose she doesn't really need a Light Core version. Again with Chop Chop I don't see what on him would glow, maybe his eyes or sword/shield but he doesn't seem right to me. Ghoast Roaster could work, especially if he was in ectoplasm mode... or if he was doing Skull Charge... that would be pretty awesome. But since I first heard about Light Core Skylanders I thought a perfect choice would be Hex, a glowing skull or eyes would work really well.

That's not to say the new one couldn't be Light Core but I'm not convinced it will be.

Magic: I see merit to the idea of Pop Fizz, his flask glows in the game, he would be a good choice. I just don't see it being Wrecking Ball, he doesn't have anything to light up really though it would make him a bit more useful if he was. Spyro would be great, it would go a little way to placate the irate Spyro fans because it would make him more than "just a Skylander". I thought Double Trouble would be good but since his repose doesn't have the staff with the green orb on it I see it as unlikely. Voodood could have a glowing axe or tripwire but I'm not convinced.

Tech: As much as I'd love to see a glowing Drobot I'd like to point out this:

[User Posted Image]

I know a lot of people think this is just a red Pop Fizz and I've seen people say it's the Fire one but we have since seen that the new Fire is a little dog thing and just look at the base; it is clearly not a fire base. If the thing I think is a Lightbulb really is then I think that would make this Skylander our Tech Light Core...

Edit:
Just adding this picture to demonstrate my point about the lightbulb:
[User Posted Image]

It's blurry but I think the Skylander is holding a lightbulb in a fitting similar to this.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:58:41 23/06/2012 by Deandria
#27 Posted: 18:25:43 23/06/2012
Quote: Deandria
Well we know Eruptor, Prism Break, ShroomBoom, evidence points to Whirlwind... That leaves 1 old and 3 new spread over Water, Undead, Magic and Tech...

Now for Water: We can probably rule out Slam Bam because he's got a Legendary version, even though I think he'd look cool. I don't see what part of Gill Grunt could light up so I don't see it being him. Zap I would love to see and he has that green thing on his chest that would work as a light, I also think his eyes and/or mouth/breath could light up. I don't have Wham but I could see him having a light up mace...

Personally if it were to be an old one I see it being most likely Zap but that could be partly bias because I doe really like him.

As for our new Water I think it is possible, we can't rule it out until we know more really. I mean we don't have much to go on but look at this pic:
[User Posted Image]
That shield looks like it could be glowing...

Undead: Cynder seems unlikely, I don't see what would glow unless they put her breath in the pose... and since she already has a repose she doesn't really need a Light Core version. Again with Chop Chop I don't see what on him would glow, maybe his eyes or sword/shield but he doesn't seem right to me. Ghoast Roaster could work, especially if he was in ectoplasm mode... or if he was doing Skull Charge... that would be pretty awesome. But since I first heard about Light Core Skylanders I thought a perfect choice would be Hex, a glowing skull or eyes would work really well.

That's not to say the new one couldn't be Light Core but I'm not convinced it will be.

Magic: I see merit to the idea of Pop Fizz, his flask glows in the game, he would be a good choice. I just don't see it being Wrecking Ball, he doesn't have anything to light up really though it would make him a bit more useful if he was. Spyro would be great, it would go a little way to placate the irate Spyro fans because it would make him more than "just a Skylander". I thought Double Trouble would be good but since his repose doesn't have the staff with the green orb on it I see it as unlikely. Voodood could have a glowing axe or tripwire but I'm not convinced.

Tech: As much as I'd love to see a glowing Drobot I'd like to point out this:

[User Posted Image]

I know a lot of people think this is just a red Pop Fizz and I've seen people say it's the Fire one (but we have since seen that the new Fire is a little dog thing and just look at the base; it is clearly not a fire base. If the thing I think is a Lightbulb really his then I think that would make this Skylander our Tech Light Core...

I agree with your choices.
---
Bring the Fanta
#28 Posted: 19:05:47 23/06/2012
Quote: TubSinabs14

Lame! Wait what video?!!

I forgot
---
#29 Posted: 20:21:22 23/06/2012 | Topic Creator
....... I will stay in denial until I see the foremen tuned footage.
---
#30 Posted: 20:28:56 23/06/2012
Whilst I am unaware of any undeniable proof if you look at this picture you can see the horn on the series 2 Whirlwind which is rainbow coloured and, I think, looks a little translucent... it would be cool if it did light up.

[User Posted Image]
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#31 Posted: 00:33:15 24/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah I just would rather see lightning rod get the light force or some boss new skylander. I am not a huge fan of whirly, but I know he is one of the more popular ones, and it makes sense for him to light up. It would be cool if it lit up rainbow!
---
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#32 Posted: 00:51:28 24/06/2012
As much as I love Whirlwind, I think Lighting Rod's more likely to get a light core. We'll see though.
#33 Posted: 00:52:02 24/06/2012
Quote: Deandria

[User Posted Image]

What...IS that? haha. Zooming in like that, it definitely looks more like a red Pop Fizz everybody was saying. Actually, wouldn't that be silly if we were all sort of right? A similar creature to Pop Fizz, but with electricity? Like he'd become a big fluffy brute with a bunch of electricity.
---
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#34 Posted: 01:14:14 24/06/2012
Has it occurred to anyone that ITS A BOTTLE NOT A LIGHT BULB!
[User Posted Image]
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
matrix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1441
#35 Posted: 02:48:11 24/06/2012
Yeah, it looks like he is wearing gloves, but drinking out of a bottle
---
I like Skylanders...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:48:22 24/06/2012 by matrix
#36 Posted: 11:00:58 24/06/2012
Quote: AJAwesome
Has it occurred to anyone that ITS A BOTTLE NOT A LIGHT BULB!
[User Posted Image]

What about the large gold/brass part? It doesn't look much like a bottle to me... everyone thinks it does though... I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who has suggested it might be a lightbulb.

It's just an idea but it has just as much merit as the "red Pop Fizz" one... since we have no evidence for either I don't know why you can categorically state I'm wrong. I'm not saying I'm sure I'm right (which is why I put the question mark next to the label) but I don't see why a Tech character would carry a magic flask... I suppose it could be like a liquid explosive but since some of Pop Fizz's bottles explode why make another character the same?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:16:49 24/06/2012 by Deandria
Geekycat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1184
#37 Posted: 12:28:50 24/06/2012
^This. Why make a Red Pop Fizz with exactly the same pose. Also, the sleeve looks just like a gear.
---
If you can't think of something clever to say, ask someone like me.
#38 Posted: 18:05:40 24/06/2012
The more I look at it the more I'm starting to agree it looks like a flask... it just doesn't make sense to me...
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me