darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Giants > which figures do you want to see or think you'll see with light force?
Page 1 of 1
which figures do you want to see or think you'll see with light force? [CLOSED]
palmo Green Sparx Gems: 380
#1 Posted: 03:43:43 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
This isn't already a topic all though there are some around close about it, if it is already a topic my appologies as I must have over looked it (which I doubt but still). I know there is a topic somewhere suggesting ones that might have light force but none about the ones which you want to see (even the unlikely ones).

keep in mind that there are only going to be four (not including the giants)

Although we know prism break is one you can choose to ignore this fact or comment on you oppinion of this (if you like this or not).

Please don't snap at other's posts and don't say "how unlikely that is compared to mine" and stuff like that.

For mine the ones that strike me as the ones that seem most likely are smilie smilie smilie smilie

the ones I'd like to see are smilie smilie smilie smilie
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:44:23 08/04/2012 by palmo
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 03:49:09 08/04/2012
Actually there is a topic about this already.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=48109
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#3 Posted: 03:56:43 08/04/2012 | Topic Creator
well my appologies but I'm keeping this open so I can see other poeples ideas on who they want and who they think so they dont have to go to two forums and besides its not going to be excactly the same.
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
#4 Posted: 05:38:52 12/04/2012 | Topic Creator
why is it aura that you always have to point out something that makes people suggest I close my forum!
---
Skylander contest here:
palmo's contest
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5 Posted: 09:12:05 12/04/2012
Quote: palmo
why is it aura that you always have to point out something that makes people suggest I close my forum!

Because it's not necessary, there's already a topic about it and the more unnecessary topics that are open, the more storage space it takes up on the server that Dark52 has to pay for. That's why he's been adding these forum limits lately, so he doesn't go above the limit.

It's not done to spite you, or anyone else.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me