Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Universe [CLOSED] > Please remove toy from the portal of power and contact support
Page 1 of 1
Please remove toy from the portal of power and contact support [CLOSED]
gali Red Sparx Gems: 81
#1 Posted: 22:31:42 03/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I have 2 characters now that have an error on the PC version of the game where it says you must remove them from the portal and contact support.
I then went to the online version of the game and they registered fine there and I was able to play with them online. That indicates to me that the PC version has blocked them and there is actually nothing wrong with the RFID/character itself because if there was they would not register on the same portal for the online game.
So my next question is, how do we unblock/reset them for the PC version since we can't put them on the portal to reset them like teh 3DS can?
We need a patch/tool to reset them? I am sure this will save a lot of time and money with not having to take characters back under warranty.
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#2 Posted: 22:53:56 03/05/2012
Actually the online game doesn't read all the data on the RFID chip so it is possible that they are broken. In fact the PC game has often been reported to have corrupted Skylanders.

People have reported that the only way to fix them is to use them on the 3DS version but you could see if updating them in the online game helps... who knows... it might...

Other than that contact Activision customer support, they will replace them under warranty.
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
AJAwesome Platinum Sparx Gems: 6303
#3 Posted: 00:18:16 04/05/2012
Heres a thought CONTACT ACTIVISION SUPPORT!
---
I'm a girl. My name is Reese. :3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me