Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Young Animals. [CLOSED]
CatAmber Green Sparx Gems: 176
#1 Posted: 21:24:31 01/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1- Who,What,Where,when-Huh?
-------------------------------------------------------
My eyes were wide open. I breathed softly. I was feeling weird...like this was one month ago. How could I see in this dark room? I heard mice scuttle around. Wait. Mice? I saw a mirror and looked into it. My clothes were pink. I suddenly got a flashback. It was me before I was experimented on. My Mom was looking at me, saying. "Stefanie, stop being away from your family." I then was out of it, and realized- I was ten and my name was Stefanie. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was black and my color was white. But...My ears were on top of my head like a bobcat, and I had a short Bobcat tail like a bobcat.

Weird. I thought.

I walked to the door. It was locked, dang it. But then, an idea flashed in my mind. I backed up, then jumped against the door. It flew straight down the hallway. I stepped out of the room and see a split between left and right. I shrug and go right. I heard a little pecking. Prey. I creep toward the sound, and find a door. I sighed. Just great. I open the door and find a girl with a beak and some white feathers. The girl looked at me and mouthed Help. I made sure to sneak and pounce on my prey. Wait. Pounce? Prey? Why am I thinking like a Bobcat? Nevertheless, I need to trust them.

I bundled my hunches, then jumped. I broke through the cage with ease. The girl walks out, bunching her feathers. I asked. "Who are you?" The girl backed up. "Who am I? I'm a girl with no memory, but I know I'm ten!" I felt my pockets. I felt a mirror. I put it up in front of the girl, who fell back. "My...Do I have makeup?" The girl checked her pockets. She pulled up a makeup kit a put on some makeup. I stared at her.

"You're...You're a knockout." I said, Looking at the pretty girl. The girl looked at me. "I must be part bird. We're both part animal." I nodded. I grabbed the girl and ran. I looked around. "Well,Your name?" The girl shook her head. "I Don't know." I thought about telling her the truth, but If my name wasn't that..."Ditto." I said. She said. "Well, You're not normal, And so am I." I looked at her. "Well, From what I can tell, I'm a cat, and you're some kind of bird." The Girl looked at me. "Thank you, Captain obvious." I walked around.

"I woke up in a Big Bird cage, and found out that I could just walk out. But, There was a cylinder around my big bird cage, and I was trapped." I thought about Being a bobcat. I closed my eyes. I heard the girl back up. "Whoa!" She said. "You're...shrinking into a cat?" I opened my eyes. The girl was bigger then me now. I looked at my paws. I smiled and turned back into my human form.

"I'll call you Dovegirl, since you're a bird." Dovegirl looked at me. "And I'll call you Hunter." I jumped. A name- Erin Hunter- Came in my mind. Warrior cats. "Actually,I'll be called Hunter in this form, in the cat form,Spottedfur."

Dovegirl looked at me. I looked at her. "Let's roll." I said, grabbing her once more, and ran down the hallway.
---
Read! Like smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#2 Posted: 21:59:40 01/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Because "Hunter" wanted to keep it a surprise. And about why they aren't freaked out...They like the animals they are, and are secretly freaking out. I just didn't put it in there.
---
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9858
#3 Posted: 22:05:50 01/04/2012
This looks an awful lot like my story. The format, the idea, its almost the same as mine.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#4 Posted: 22:13:32 01/04/2012
My story was here first. I had the idea first.
---
#5 Posted: 22:17:00 01/04/2012
Ok. Well, thank you. I noticed that when I was reading it. Even her rp is like mine. There's a link to it in my signature.
---
#6 Posted: 22:24:05 01/04/2012 | Topic Creator
I kinda got it from yours...and it's gonna be different in the next chapter. Sorry! *Hides.*
---
#7 Posted: 22:26:25 01/04/2012
You may be using diffrent characters, but it still looks like the same idea. I'm not sure what you plan to do with it exactly, but so far, its almost exactly like mine.
---
#8 Posted: 22:49:57 01/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2-Now... Why do I know his name?
-------------------------------------------------------
I turned around the corner, making sure that Dovegirl could see. I walked by some stairs, then stopped. I went to the stairs and wondered where they lead. I grabbed Dovegirl. Dovegirl stared at me. Yikes! Even though she was agreeing to go, the glare was creepy...I ran up the stairs, and stopped. Tons of doors...In the corner of my eyes, I saw Dovegirl open the first door. I jumped into the room, Dovegirl behind me. We were in a room with tons of computers. I saw another cage with a boy inside...Yikes! Why did I feel a sudden urge to rescue him more then I wanted to rescue Dovegirl? I ran over to him. "It's okay, I'm gonna get you out...Rylan." Where did I get that name? I put my claw in the lock and it undone. I grabbed the boy and slung him over my shoulder. The boy woke up when he was on my shoulder, exclaiming. "Where Am I?" I saw his wing bat me as he jumped off of me. Wait. wing? I saw him look around. I walked toward him. "You're in a lab-" Dovegirl interrupted me. "Under the ground for 18 floors." I stared at her. The boy slapped his face.

I tried to slip my hand into his, but he shunned away. The boy said. "I'm some kind of bat..." I snickered, and looked at Dovegirl. "What?" She said. I looked at the computers, and got a sudden urge to get on. I lunged for the computer, but Dovegirl grabbed me. "Whoa girl! This computer is for information only!" I frowned, and grabbed the boy. "Your nickname should be...Bat boy." Bat boy looked at me. "Well, These computers could be useful..." I grabbed him and Dovegirl and ran back in the hallway.

I put Dovegirl and Bat Boy down and said. "Stay here. I'm gonna look around." I then turned into my cat form and walked around. I saw a picture of a girl that looked like me...I grabbed the picture and realized... There was a picture of all of us on there! I ran to my pals and put the picture in front of them and ran back to the room.

I turned into my human form and went into the room. There was every thing of prey in the room. I couldn't help but have mealtime.

Okay, I promised myself then that I would turn ct when i wanted a meal, because those mice were good.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:50:47 01/04/2012 by CatAmber
#9 Posted: 23:54:06 01/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Okay.
---
#10 Posted: 00:12:33 02/04/2012
Well, at least this second chapter isn't like mine.
---
#11 Posted: 00:50:38 02/04/2012 | Topic Creator
Glad to hear it!
---
#12 Posted: 02:25:14 02/04/2012
The fact that you're using diffrent characters makes it a little diffrent, but it still isn't an oringinal idea.
---
#13 Posted: 02:37:16 02/04/2012 | Topic Creator
In fact, Most of my stories are inspired stories.
---
#14 Posted: 02:38:05 02/04/2012
That's fne. Mine are usually inspired, too, but I do try to make them oringinal.
---
Landerfan2012 Gold Sparx Gems: 2048
#15 Posted: 02:52:16 02/04/2012
hey, does this happen in modern days, or in the future like hunger game
---
131/174
Trap team and Gearshift on reservation
#16 Posted: 12:07:17 02/04/2012 | Topic Creator
This? Hey, this happens in the future.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:35:33 02/04/2012 by CatAmber
#17 Posted: 11:00:19 27/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Or might be a bit difficult...it's a bit like warriors-do you know warrior cats?- except that I use I.

Chapter 3- I eat a mouse.
–––––––––––––––––––––––––––
I stared at Hunter as she sprited down the hallway. Bat boy blinked, and I saw his eyes go blank. I got up and asked. "What did you find, Hunter?" Hunter glared at me and- Omg- is that a photo of Hunter and Batboy? I felt my stomach do a flip. Hunter looked at Batboy, and, like Batboy, went blank. I stared. What is happening? I got up and went down the hallway. I looked back and saw...did I... Hunter was shrieking and Bat boy sighed and put his hand...into Hunter's. What the heck?

I turned back into the room and found more photos. I started to locate mine when a little squeak filled my ears and I then freaked out. Why are my lips smacking? Why is the squeaking in my ears? I got both my answes when a mouse scurried to my side. I heard Hunter and thought that they would tell me- no... Hunter dares me to eat the mouse. I stared at the door.

I then swifty killed the mouse in dove form, and I cleaned of my claws and I thought of how neat I was. Then I-though unwilling- ate the mouse and suddenly I saw Hunter fling open the door as I was swallowing. The freakiness increased when Hunter asked. "Was the mouse good?" and Bat boy was blushing. Really. Blushing. I saw him fly to my photo and gasped. That was me and... another boy? I fell back and Hunter picked me up. I saw her eyes and
thought Is it just me, or do I see a mouse in her eyes? I then freaked. Is she gonna..no...
---
#18 Posted: 14:40:27 28/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Oops. Sorry...I was busy with this story, I had no time to think... My friend is about to come over, so...She'll give me ideas.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me