Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
A Pokemon and Human story. [CLOSED]
CatAmber Green Sparx Gems: 176
#1 Posted: 23:57:53 29/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Hello Everyone! This is Catamber, And I'm Making my SECOND Story! ~Na!~ Sorry, I like cats. smilie

Chapter 1- Why am I...OMG-
--------------------------------------------
The night before...

I stretch my arms out, not knowing it would be one of the last things I do as a human. I flopped onto my bed. I cover myself up,and doze off. My dream was...A bit weird. I was running. I was looking behind me- then realized the Treecko tail. I thought. I could never dream something like this...Unless- no.No.NO! This can't happen in the future!The dream faded after a Torchic came into view. Then, It was my old dreams- Being a cat, Being a Warrior cat, then I woke up to a BANG.

The day.

I realized that I was in a cage. I looked around. No. Way. This Room was painted like a School lab with Pokemon walls. I winced. My Dream... This couldn't be when...No...That was rubbish...Then She noticed. A Man was typing on the computer, cursing in Greek. Wait. Greek? Somehow, I Understood what he said. Then he said in English. "Finally. Time to send our first patient to The...World." Then, the Man said. "See ya." Then I saw it too late- A Beam hit me at the face and I...passed out.

In...You'll Know.
I woke up in a...House- No wait- A...Pokemon Center? What? Just when I was about to think I'm going crazy,Three Familiar trainers walked up to the Pokemon Center lady. I Almost Blurted out. Ash. That's It. Then I saw my tail. A Treecko Tail. I Stared at it, then overheard a girl's voice. "But Ash, Why is it here instead of...Hoenn?" Okay, I swear I just heard Iris. This can't be happening.

I wanted to do it badly. Pinch myself, and I'll be out of here. Then I looked at my hands. Now, They were Treecko hands. I went on pinching. Dang, I didn't know that those hands of mine could hurt. I decided to not yowl "Ow" I lay down when the trio walked into the room. Ash walked to me. I looked in the corner of my eyes. I saw my hair. It was as long as my Treecko head, but still...how did I stay with it? Ash looked at my green hair, then whispered. "You must be human. Don't worry, I was a-" I blurted/whispered. "Pikachu once?" Ash blushed. "Are you a girl?" I nodded. Iris and Cilan exchanged looks.

Ash picked me up. I blushed. His Pikachu looked at me. I said, as Treeckos to hide my identity. "Treecko Tree Treecko Treecko (I'm an Unusual Treeko.)" Iris looked at me. I smiled. Then I shook my head. I looked at Each Trainer...Hm...Which one-Wait, None. I jumped from Ash's arms and walked away. I need to train by myself. I need to master my abilities. Then, I would know what is was like being a wild Pokemon. Next time, Ash is going to be my enemy. I hated to do it, but yes, He would.

I dashed out of the Pokemon center, Starting my new life.
---
Read! Like smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 05:15:31 30/03/2012
I found it X3

This is very good
---
Why am I back
#3 Posted: 02:14:04 31/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Different viewpoint Time!

Chapter 2- Where is she...?
-------------------------------------
I looked around the house. No. I looked in the backyard. No. My friend was missing for a day now. A whole DAY. A suspicious man came up to the police and said that he saw her footsteps disappear near the lab. I saw him smile when he walked to me then walk away. I followed him, hiding when he looked back. I saw him enter the lab. I quietly followed him in. I saw him on the computer. The Man said. "Well, It's around the time-Sundown" He turned toward me. I froze. He said. "Well, Well. My second patient." I felt my blood turn cold. Second?

The Man looked straight at me. I saw his question- Which Pokemon do you want to be? I started thinking of my favorite- Torchic. Bird-cute. Torchic also because her best friend had her favorite one from Hoenn was Treeko. I was so caught in my thoughts, I didn't know I was picked up and put in a cage. I snapped back into reality when the man said. "Wait for one more minute..." I freaked. Why one more minute? I looked at him when he got near the button...then he pressed the button as if his life depended on it. I was slammed by a beam and...passed out.

I woke in a forest. I mean, a forest filled with Pokemon. Wait a second-POKEMON? I tried my arms, but found out that they were...they were..."Oh. My. Gosh." My arms and hands were now Torchic wings! I checked my feet. Torchic feet. I lifted my Torchic leg and felt my face. I also felt my...very fiery hair? I heard a swish in the branches. I unexpectedly did an ember in the tree. A Treecko with green hair jumped onto me. The Treecko stared at me. Then the Treecko backed up. The Treecko said. "You...You're...Human." I stared at the Treecko. How...? The Treecko said. "I'm one as well. Your name?" I looked at the Treecko for a sec, then said. "Fawn. Yours?" The Treecko staggered backwards. "You...You should know...Fawn...My best human friend..." Then I staggered backwards. "Dawn?" I asked. We then did a hug...A Pokemon hug that is! Then came the sad news. "I think that we should separate. If we are wild pokemon...they don't form friendships much. See ya later Fawn." I went away, not knowing that back with Dawn, She was having a partner soon.
---
#4 Posted: 14:42:33 19/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3- Vulpix partner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I swung in the trees. My favorite sport now was to swing among the trees, but today I heard my enemy. "Iris, don't you sense something?" I froze, then shook my head. I jumped out and landed in front of the group. Ash didn't recognize me. He sent out his pikachu to battle. "Pikachu, Electro Ball!" Pikachu looked at me, then jumped. "Pika-pika..." The ball began to form. "Chu-pi!" The ball was flung at me. I smiled and grabbed the ball. Pikachu looked surprised. I slammed it against the ground and sent pikachu flying. Pikachu Iron Tailed the ground being flung up from the after-math. I smiled and jumped. I looked at Ash, then made my getaway.

I was still flying among the trees when I slipped and fell onto a passing Vulpix. The Vulpix looked at me and said. "Slipping Treeko, eh? I'm Sandy, you?" I blinked. "Dawn. Want to be partners?" Sandy nodded. "We'd be a good exploration team if it was real." Then we shared a laugh. The forest was a good place to be with Sandy. I jumped into the trees. "Sandy, follow my tail. We're going to Driftel City." I put my tail down and Sandy got my message. We went along pretty easy, but we needed challenges. That's why We're going to the city. Us, a team.
---
miniquiny999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4229
#5 Posted: 21:35:07 06/08/2012
Cool. I wanna be Servine an d join the 'team' If I can.
---
im not dead but only in theory since i never use this heckin site anymore. send me a pm if you want i'll try to get back to ya this century
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me