Page 1 of 1
Why not a '3' in the title? [CLOSED]
Radiance Emerald Sparx Gems: 3950
#1 Posted: 02:27:21 26/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I've been wondering for all these years now... the question finally popped.

When I received the game as a Christmas gift (eleven years ago?), I always thought that the USA cover of the game had a three above the 'R' in Spyro's name... //www.darkspyro.net/year/images/cover_us_large.jpg

Looking back, I realized it was probably a dragon claw... or something along the lines of that. But now, I'm not so sure...
---
Love is a gift.. Cherish it!
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#2 Posted: 20:38:40 26/03/2012
OH YEAH! LOL! It should have a proper three though.
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#3 Posted: 21:11:16 27/03/2012
Quote: Radiance
I've been wondering for all these years now... the question finally popped.

When I received the game as a Christmas gift (eleven years ago?), I always thought that the USA cover of the game had a three above the 'R' in Spyro's name... //www.darkspyro.net/year/images/cover_us_large.jpg

Looking back, I realized it was probably a dragon claw... or something along the lines of that. But now, I'm not so sure...

12 years ago, to be exact. Since it's the Year of the Dragon this year, the game's obviously 12-years-old. My copy of the game have a different cover and a different picture on the CD.
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#4 Posted: 05:45:13 28/03/2012
Good question. I never thought about that...
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#5 Posted: 19:51:04 28/03/2012
Quote: AshETERNAL

I've been wondering about that now. After all, Spyro: Year of the Dragon is the third Spyro game.
---
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#6 Posted: 21:25:59 30/03/2012
Quote: Mariofanstar

I've been wondering about that now. After all, Spyro: Year of the Dragon is the third Spyro game.

Yeah. I guess that they thought the '3' was unnessecary...
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#7 Posted: 18:29:17 31/03/2012
Quote: Mariofanstar

Yeah. I guess that they thought the '3' was unnessecary...

It can be called Spyro 3 for some people.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#8 Posted: 09:27:03 01/04/2012
I just name it 'Spyro 3', it just saves me saying the whole title. I do this with other things as well, like for example, with the Harry Potter series, I don't say "I'm going to watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" sometimes I just abbreviate the title as "Harry Potter 2" or "Chamber of Secrets"
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#9 Posted: 12:34:25 01/04/2012
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
I just name it 'Spyro 3', it just saves me saying the whole title. I do this with other things as well, like for example, with the Harry Potter series, I don't say "I'm going to watch Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" sometimes I just abbreviate the title as "Harry Potter 2" or "Chamber of Secrets"

I suppose saying the whole title is kinda like a mouthful.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me