Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Follow-up of Razz's "Favorite Unusual/Uncommon Ships" topic!
Page 1 of 1
Follow-up of Razz's "Favorite Unusual/Uncommon Ships" topic! [CLOSED]
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#1 Posted: 18:16:15 16/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I of course can't forget this one, as everyone know, CRACK PAIRINGS AHOY!

Orig. topic link

Just recently, I've gain a like in the Cloud Temple's WarlockXram, from the ending of Cloud Temple. Who else supports this propably-not-so-functional pairing?
---
Keep smile
Gemma Green Sparx Gems: 123
#2 Posted: 17:10:55 21/03/2012
Sonic Boom/Sunburn
I have my reasons for liking that pairing, though I realise I probably need to come up with a fanfic or fanart to explain it a bit! But yeah, I guess that counts as unusual or uncommon.

Hunter/Elora
I like the more common couples that both of these characters are often supported in too, but that doesn't mean I can only like them in one pairing!

Cynder/Bash
They're both destructive. I guess that's it, really! Yep, they could go on a killing spree and call it their first date. Romantic, huh? smilie

Kaos/Ripto
I suddenly decided I loved the idea of this pairing when it was mentioned on the original thread.

Also, on the old thread, there had been a mention about the idea of pairing "opposite element" Skylanders together (the one Razz mentioned was Stealth Elf/Hex, being life/undead) and now I feel like trying to come up with some of these myself. So here goes...

Zap/Sunburn
Bash/Whirlwind
Camo/Cynder
Spyro/Drobot
Wrecking Ball/Boomer
Gill Grunt/Eruptor
Stealth Elf/Chop Chop
Warnado/Dino-Rang
Trigger Happy/Double Trouble

Obviously you've got life/undead and fire/water. I also went with the idea that air and earth are opposites, and magic and tech are also. Looking back at this list though, I actually quite like the idea of some of these!
---
My Skylanders: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Spyro's Universe Name: Crystal Waterfalls
l_Eden_l Green Sparx Gems: 124
#3 Posted: 00:29:02 31/03/2012
Flame x Cynder. It has a small following, but I still think it needs more attention. smilie

I've also started shipping Sky!Cynder and Whirlwind... I have no clue why.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me