Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fan Skylanders wanted! [CLOSED]
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 20:27:38 18/02/2012 | Topic Creator
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=47824
That is my Skylanders fan fiction, and I am needing ideas for new Skylanders for it.

Design a Skylander, and he/she/it may be put into my fan fiction - Skylanders: The Next Part

Example of how it should be set up:

Name*: Slasher

Element*: Earth

Description*: A dark green hedgehog with razor sharp claws. Has purple eyes, and a drill-like tail

Story: Was once a normal hedgehog, but after being exposed to magical powers, transformed into a green hedgehog with razor claws and a drill tail. After, finding out about these magnificent powers, he decided to wander the world to help people in need.

Powers*: Slash, Dig, Dash.

Picture: Don't have one yet

Other info: Is Terrafins biggest fan

*Required

Get it?
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:42:42 18/02/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#2 Posted: 20:34:45 18/02/2012
Name: Twister
Element: Earth
Abilitys: Can Punch, slide attack, high jump, and make a tornado spin. Also has a giant war machine
Short story: Wants to help the land and save the earth
Who he meets: Zap or Camo
Other: Loves to swim, and has a secret crush on Whirlwind
---
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
#3 Posted: 20:38:51 18/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Cool!
But you don't need to say who he meets.
---
Bring the Fanta
#4 Posted: 20:52:04 18/02/2012
oh sorry
---
Salsa is best monkey
#5 Posted: 20:53:24 18/02/2012 | Topic Creator
^no problem.

It's only beacuse they're gonna stay on Skylands while the Skylanders are on Earth

Will put some fan Skylanders in next chapter (CHAPTER 7)
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:56:21 18/02/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
CatAmber Green Sparx Gems: 176
#6 Posted: 00:48:15 19/02/2012
Name: Angel
Element: Water
Description: Sea dragon (With wings), kinda like Zap except she is a she, is colored yellow, has Whirlwind wings, and flies instead of using the wave attack.
Story: She transformed into this form from her human form.
Other: Smart, Kind, Freaks only when she gets near...Him.
---
Read! Like smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
zook it up Gold Sparx Gems: 2241
#7 Posted: 00:53:34 19/02/2012
name ghost writer

element undead

gender none he is a robot powered by a lost soul who remebers nothing of when it was alive

catch phrase i will write you to your doom
other line my writers block is over, what is the word im looking for again oh ya doom, dare to read my next book its shocking,

description a machine powered by undead magic a ghostly machine covered in a shadowy cloak holding a mechanical pencil

story built by the ancients who created the core of light they used undead magic to create him and used an ancient cloak to cover him and gave him a powerful dark magic pencil and buried him if a forest where he is uncovered a long time later by zook he romed around to try and find his purpose and when he did he tried to find the skylanders but found some thin else

powers draw line on ground that damage enemies and he can jab enmies with his pencils eraser and erase them and he can summon lightning from the sky

picture i have drawn a picture of him if you want it let me know

other info argues with drill Sergeant has no sense of humor but others find him funny no emotions but great understanding of the world but very mysterious
i hope you like my skylander
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:52:05 19/02/2012 by zook it up
#8 Posted: 00:55:56 19/02/2012
cool idea Catamber!
---
Green Bean Machine
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#9 Posted: 04:17:56 19/02/2012
Name*: Cyraa

Element*: Magic

Description*: A purple dragon with Orange spikes and red eyes

Story: She was in serech of her Best friends, Stormy and Sparky when she stumbled across Skylands. She was at first confused about where she was...then she realized her map was turned upside down the whole time. The clutsy dragon joined as Skylander in hope to see new lands, meet new people.. and find Stormy and Sparky.

Powers*: Sleep breath, Shadow ball and Shadow breath.

Picture: Here

Other info: She is a clutz and normally will break things or misuse them if given the chance.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:25:14 19/02/2012 by parisruelz12
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#10 Posted: 09:55:29 19/02/2012
Lol, everyone copies me! smilie but anyway

Name: Equator

Element: Fire

Appearance: Zap's half brother. His mother was a sea dragon, but his father was a fire dragon. So he ended up as some kind of lava dragon. His mother is royalty.

Story: At the age of one, Equator's dad took every opportunity to hurt Equator. When Zap noticed this, he tried to stop him. But the father was too strong. When the mother returned from her swim, Equator said his first two words. "Bad Man!" he shouted. When she asked where Zap was, Equator's dad claimd that the "tide took him away". Equator's mum ordered for the father to be beheaded, and they were done with it.

At the age of ten, Equator heard this story. He was determined to seek out his half brother. After a long search, Equator found out that Zap was a Skylander. Equator found Eon, and asked where he was. Upon finding Zap, Equator joined the skylanders, so he could spend more time together. They make a devastating team.

Powers: Magma Rock - Equator throws an extremely hot rock at his enemies, burning them.
Lava Slide - Similar to Zap's sea slime, except that if you touch it, you burn yourself and get pushed back.
Eruption - summons a crater in front of Equator. If anyone enters it, a huge eruption will take place, pushing and damaging all enemies (including the one who entered). If Equator (or another fire skylander) enters, then it makes a bigger eruption AND the skylanders take no damage.
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#11 Posted: 10:23:52 19/02/2012
Everyone know this one smilie

Name: Cyclone (Kazesora is her real name though)

Element: Wind

Official catch-phase: Shadows of the Wind!
Others: Only remember the past, I'm a Flippen' TACO! (scares the cvap out of enemies)

Description: A air dragoness (about the same age as Sunburn)

Personality: Cyclone is funny and serious at the same time, she usually shows her fun side when people are around, she is serious when she needs to be though. She has a dark past that she hardly remembers, because of this she keeps it all quiet.

Story: As a hatchling she woke up with amnesia. She wandered the lands until she came across a half phoenix half dragon named Sunburn. They became best friends and she lived with him and
discovered her abilities over air and strangely a bit of shadow. Since Sunburn couldn't help her learn her abilities he encouraged her. She protected him from the bounty hunters and then one day she woke up to find he had suddenly left, she has been searching for him ever since.

Picture: *soon!*

Other: She has feathered wings. The colours on her wings, underbelly and horns mirror the sky.
---
Why am I back
#12 Posted: 11:58:36 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll probably include two in the next chapter, but I will add more in later
---
Bring the Fanta
#13 Posted: 12:45:05 19/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: zap18
Name: Twister
Element: Earth
Abilitys: Can Punch, slide attack, high jump, and make a tornado spin. Also has a giant war machine
Short story: Wants to help the land and save the earth
Who he meets: Zap or Camo
Other: Loves to swim, and has a secret crush on Whirlwind
---

Forgot to ask. What is his description?
---
Bring the Fanta
#14 Posted: 14:02:08 19/02/2012
He is like crash bandicoot
---
Salsa is best monkey
#15 Posted: 14:37:59 19/02/2012
i have another idea for a skylander

name groak

element air

gender male

catch phrase you won't be in kansas anymore meaning like in the wizard of oz movie villans will beblown away in tornaeos
other line this one will blow you away, Dis is one game of twister you won't want to play, when i twist my wrist its over,

descrition a boombazooker with big power gloves that shoot air

story once a regular boombazooker who just sat under a tree all day untill he heard from a wandering elf who was stealth elf about the skylander zook groak was inspired an wandered the forsets intill one day he found magical gauntlets that gave him wind powers then he went to join then skylanders but found something he did not see coming

powers to blast wind shoot tornados an to ride on a mega tornado and use his other attacks while inside

picture i do not have one if you want on please ask

other really wants zooks auto graph he is always wanting to blast stuff and like juggling sheep and is known to ofter others magic carpet rides

i hope you use one of my skylanders
---
Green Bean Machine
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:53:35 19/02/2012 by zook it up
#16 Posted: 16:20:20 20/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: CatAmber
Name: Angel
Element: Water
Description: Sea dragon (With wings), kinda like Zap except she is a she, is colored yellow, has Whirlwind wings, and flies instead of using the wave attack.
Story: She transformed into this form from her human form.
Other: Smart, Kind, Freaks only when she gets near...Him.

I'm guessing Him is
Zap?

------------

Four Fan Skylanders in the story so far, but more will be added later this week (dunno when though)
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:23 20/02/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
CatAmber Green Sparx Gems: 176
#17 Posted: 21:28:06 21/02/2012
Nope.

It's
Malefor.
---
Read! Like smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#18 Posted: 16:36:51 23/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Oh, ok. I only thought it was Zap because you mentioned him in the description
---
Bring the Fanta
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#19 Posted: 17:04:10 23/02/2012
Name*: Blatof

Element*: Undead

Description*: Blatof is a bat, he's dark and his eyes are yellow, he's not very social but because of Kaos he wants to help the skylanders, he doesn't like to speak to much, he's also vingative.

Story: Blatof was once a bat of a species of the size of ... well ... bats. Then one day, when Kaos invaded the Skylands ( 1st game ) the other bats runned away and Blatof stayed alone in the cave for many time. One day, he transformed into the size of Ghost Roaster, it was Eon who transformed him. And now he wants to help the skylanders.

Powers*: Moon Sonar - Scratch of Doom

Picture:

Other info: He likes very much caves, and he's a fan of Skylanders.
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#20 Posted: 18:06:27 23/02/2012 | Topic Creator
In case anyone wants to know - I will have four returning Skylanders as Sky Troops (Ember being one). But, here's what she'll be like:

Name: Ember
Element: Life (you'll see why...)
Description: Small pink dragon with a heart necklace.
Story: Ember is a pink dragon with a heart of gold. Initially met by Spyro during the attack on the Dragon Realms by former Dragon Elder, Red. She initially showed interest in Spyro.
Powers: Flower barrier, Solar fire breath, Charge (see, flower and solar attacks - that's why she'll be Life element).
Other info: Has a crush on Spyro (again !)

Here's the others:
On second thought... I'll say Elements and Powers ONLY for these repeats.

Element: Life
Powers: Bow and Arrows, Punch, Camouflage.

Element: Tech
Powers: Lazer, Bombs, Super Lazer.

Elemet: Tech
Powers: Fly, Rockets, Bombs.

Remember: these are repeat characters appearing soon (tommorrow probably)

Also, sometime over the weekend, thhis topic will close! (I nearly have enough Sky Troops)
---
Bring the Fanta
#21 Posted: 20:55:06 23/02/2012
i had another idea

name technvork

catch phrase this bomb will blow you away

element tech

description ork with a big blaster and lots of tech gear

technvork was a amazing ork inventor who built power ful weapons for the mabu defense force but when the trolls started stealing them and using them to destroy stuff technvork created a special blaste and bombs and defeated the trolls and decided to start helping people and wanted to join the skylanders but when he learned of what happend...

powers shell blast [fires a exsplosive bullet out of his blaster] bomb throw [throw a bomb or chuck a giant bomb at enimeis] and artillery rocket [ fires a rocket out of his blaster that mires like zooks morter shot]

other infois a really good inventrer and grew up with voodood but left the village at a young age as an apprenticeship to drobot

i hope you like technvork
---
Green Bean Machine
#22 Posted: 16:09:35 24/02/2012 | Topic Creator
I nearly have enough fan Skylanders now.
Should have enough before the end of the week (KEYWORD: SHOULD)
---
Bring the Fanta
Espiodudeful7 Green Sparx Gems: 348
#23 Posted: 22:35:18 26/02/2012
Is it still open?
---
She was a lot like you,
Maybe not quite as heavy.
#24 Posted: 15:50:22 27/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Yep, but not for long.

I'm still in need of onne more water Skylander
---
Bring the Fanta
Espiodudeful7 Green Sparx Gems: 348
#25 Posted: 01:32:01 28/02/2012
K just use the one on my guest book
---
She was a lot like you,
Maybe not quite as heavy.
#26 Posted: 15:55:43 28/02/2012 | Topic Creator
^There wasn't a water one there.

But anyway, I have all I need now.

This topic will now...
CLOSE!
---
Bring the Fanta
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me