darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > Boulders falling from the sky in Spooky Swamp...? O_o
Page 1 of 1
Boulders falling from the sky in Spooky Swamp...? O_o [CLOSED]
Mariofanstar Blue Sparx Gems: 500
#1 Posted: 17:50:09 31/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I'm surprised no one made a topic about this yet. In Spooky Swamp, whenever you have to destroy the boulders as Sheila the Kangaroo, have you noticed they always come back by dropping from the sky? smilie Talk about weird in so many ways, if you ask me. smilie
---
I'm officially leaving at 9:00pm.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#2 Posted: 19:28:20 31/01/2012
Quote: Mariofanstar
I'm surprised no one made a topic about this yet. In Spooky Swamp, whenever you have to destroy the boulders as Sheila the Kangaroo, have you noticed they always come back by dropping from the sky? smilie Talk about weird in so many ways, if you ask me. smilie

Yep, I've noticed this. I thought it was a bit of a joke from Insomniac, it's obviously to stop you from cheating the challenge.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#3 Posted: 21:04:34 31/01/2012
yeah, it's kanda weird. I can understand the mushrooms popping back up, but not the boulders falling out of the sky
---
Bring the Fanta
#4 Posted: 21:09:54 31/01/2012
Maybe the boulders should have just grew up back out of the ground too? Or maybe a slide should be nearby that they rolled out of?
---
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 21:22:26 31/01/2012
Weel, looks like there is only one explanation

FAIRY GOD PARENTS! jk jk smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
#6 Posted: 19:03:02 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
Weel, looks like there is only one explanation

FAIRY GOD PARENTS! jk jk smilie

I suppose they'll have to come back somehow.
---
#7 Posted: 19:05:35 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Yep, I've noticed this. I thought it was a bit of a joke from Insomniac, it's obviously to stop you from cheating the challenge.

I wish they could have just let us go through the challenge without keeping on destroying boulders and squashing mushrooms.
---
#8 Posted: 19:07:43 01/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Maybe the boulders should have just grew up back out of the ground too? Or maybe a slide should be nearby that they rolled out of?

Yeah, 'cause boulders dropping from the sky is a bit much, isn't it? smilie This game can be weird sometimes. smilie
---
#9 Posted: 19:42:22 02/02/2012

I wish they could have just let us go through the challenge without keeping on destroying boulders and squashing mushrooms.

The challenge wouldn't be a challenge then would it. smilie
---
#10 Posted: 10:43:37 03/02/2012 | Topic Creator

The challenge wouldn't be a challenge then would it. smilie

Yeah. At least, the challenge would be less annoying for us.
---
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#11 Posted: 22:28:40 09/02/2012
LOL I've noticed that SO many times. Used to sit there are watch just to see them fall. It's fun to also stand where they're meant to land, and let them fall on you.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#12 Posted: 22:32:37 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: AshETERNAL
LOL I've noticed that SO many times. Used to sit there are watch just to see them fall. It's fun to also stand where they're meant to land, and let them fall on you.

The next time I play this game, I really need to try that. Did they squash you after they fall to the ground?
---
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#13 Posted: 22:34:04 09/02/2012

The next time I play this game, I really need to try that. Did they squash you after they fall to the ground?

Can't rember. I haven't done it in a while, but I don't think they do. I think they just push you out of the way. smilie Or if ya glitch it you may beable to get inside them... I wonder if the middle of their bottoms is coded to be solid?
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
#14 Posted: 22:46:04 09/02/2012 | Topic Creator

Can't rember. I haven't done it in a while, but I don't think they do. I think they just push you out of the way. smilie Or if ya glitch it you may beable to get inside them... I wonder if the middle of their bottoms is coded to be solid?

Dang... I shoulda tried that when I was playing this game during Chinese New Year for 15 days.
---
Feral_Miskunn Blue Sparx Gems: 976
#15 Posted: 08:52:44 23/02/2012
i count myself a veteran at this game and i STILL get hit by the stoopid falling boulders... they seem to fall faster than gravity should allow too...
---
Faith Hope Love and the greatest of these is Love
#16 Posted: 19:11:58 23/02/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: Feral_Miskunn
i count myself a veteran at this game and i STILL get hit by the stoopid falling boulders... they seem to fall faster than gravity should allow too...

Did you get squashed underneath them or they pushed you out of the way as soon as they land?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me