Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Denied [CLOSED]
Leviathan94 Green Sparx Gems: 127
#1 Posted: 11:17:40 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
So yesterday I made my calls (I am 14 years old btw) and my walmart (about 25minute drive) said they had 2 Double Troubles and 2 Cynders but no Empire of Ices. So I asked my dad if I could go, and he said and I quote, "REALLY?! You want me to drive up to Massilion, to go to Walmart so you can buy your Damn toys?! It is a total waste of GAS, besides you will get bored with it in 5months anyway." So We never went and I sat crying about losing my Beloved Cynder and Double Trouble. The funny thing is, When stores have wave 3 in, we never leave to get them, however when they don't have them in we go to the store smilie. This irritates me to no end knowing I could've had 2 more Skylander friends to my collection. Post if you are a kid/person that couldn't go get skylanders because of a parent that didn't want to go.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]= Top Priority
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#2 Posted: 11:47:09 24/01/2012
You are 14 and crying over Skylanders? Also, your dad has a point.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#3 Posted: 11:55:44 24/01/2012
It was probably very important to them Himewad.
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:56:09 24/01/2012 by zap18
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#4 Posted: 11:58:35 24/01/2012
I agree with your dad. When you could drive you can go wherever you want. Until then, obey your parents.
The gas is more than the Skylanders. Your parents work hard for their gas money.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#5 Posted: 12:07:05 24/01/2012
well, as a parent i have to say ... i would have driven to the store
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#6 Posted: 12:20:59 24/01/2012
I think we are missing the point of this topic....
Leviathan94 doesn't really want us commenting on his or her situation. Wants to see if there are more people in the same boat as they are.

For me I can drive to the store at anytime...well that is if I am not working or doing something else.
I work afternoons..... I sometimes will call stores in the morning seeing if they got any new Skylanders, their answer is usually no.
Sometimes they say "yah they came in late afternoon and we are all sold-out now!"
Wow all gone while I was at work!!!! Really what can you do right? They will be back at some point.
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#7 Posted: 12:38:16 24/01/2012
i would have driven her/him to... and said to hell with the gas it is 2 double troubles and 2 cynders waiting!!!!!.. yeah i know i would have been the coolest parent ever... and for that its just worth it. smilie
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#8 Posted: 12:43:14 24/01/2012
your dad speaks the truth, actually..

oh, and i got all mine myself. the only thing my mom ever did was to call a friend of her and have her pay for my wirldwind, wich my mom's friend bought from a store thats an hour from here.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#9 Posted: 13:14:50 24/01/2012
Well my Dad drove me an hour and a half to get Sonic Adventure 2 battle.
If it really is too much in Gas you could of taken the Bus.
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#10 Posted: 13:53:33 24/01/2012
Quote: t7gga
well, as a parent i have to say ... i would have driven to the store

I agree, espically if your paying. Gas may be expensive, but if I don't have to buy the toy, let's go get it.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
Hazard335 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1435
#11 Posted: 13:54:38 24/01/2012
If my kid was not only into posting on the skylander forms but also calling stores himself looking for new stuff it ovously shows hes pretty into the game and isnt just buying anything he sees. Then when u add how cheap the figs are theres really no reason the dad had to be so gay. Unless the kid asks to be drove far alot, but it dosnt seem that way.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#12 Posted: 14:14:13 24/01/2012
1. Lets be mature here and not misuse the term "gay". I know there are younger people on the boards here that don't fully get the implications behind flinging the phrase around and its the current pop culture term for something being lame or uncool. Lets avoid it though if we could? /end lecture

2. We don't know the full story. Dad could have just had a really bad day. Money might be really tight at the moment for unknown reasons to the OP. No offense but being 14 its still unlikely to fully know all the financial situations of his family with bills and other things. Its obvious from the OP's signature that he's certainly not hurting for Skylanders. Given if my kid was on the ball enough to be making phone calls themselves to stores to check for availability I'd be more apt to go. Lets not make the parents out to be the bad guys in this though either.
#13 Posted: 14:49:31 24/01/2012
Quote: Hazard335
If my kid was not only into posting on the skylander forms but also calling stores himself looking for new stuff it ovously shows hes pretty into the game and isnt just buying anything he sees. Then when u add how cheap the figs are theres really no reason the dad had to be so gay. Unless the kid asks to be drove far alot, but it dosnt seem that way.

It is clearly obvious that the OP's dad was not in a joyful, happy mood from details of the post. I think you need to closely examine your vocabulary just a tad bit, Mkay?
---
My kids own :
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#14 Posted: 15:22:24 24/01/2012
Massilion. As in, Ohio?
*gets the car ready*

But honestly though, unless you're driving you'll just have to be patient with them. They don't have to take you anywhere.

EDIT: Called them, they said they had nothing in stock. Oh well.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:26:40 24/01/2012 by spyroflame0487
#15 Posted: 15:41:17 24/01/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
Massilion. As in, Ohio?

GO Tigers!
---
My kids own :
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#16 Posted: 17:38:41 24/01/2012
I'm sort of in the same boat...

My mom doesn't feel like driving because we'll waste gas. But at least we can go early.
But luckily I have my aunt, Lisette, who's willing to take me. Sadly I like going early in the morning on weekdays. And Lisa usually works on weekdays. :c

But I do have to agree with your dad. Unless you're chipping in for the gas... (Prices for gas nowadays are high! He cannot be blamed!)
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#17 Posted: 18:53:06 24/01/2012
Thankfully, I'm old enough to be able to drive my own vehicle, but I wouldn't drive it too far for Skylanders if I can order them online.

While I can empathise with your situation, Leviathan94, hopefully you can also understand that your folks probably have a lot going on, and it is expensive to pay for petrol to get to out-of-the-way places just to shop for a couple of things. A day out would be a bit more understandable, but not literally for five minutes popping into the shop.
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
deathcrow Green Sparx Gems: 272
#18 Posted: 18:56:01 24/01/2012
Gas can easily add another 10 bucks or so to the cost of a single skylander.
Ellioy Green Sparx Gems: 469
#19 Posted: 19:31:32 24/01/2012
Pinke promise him

JK check evilbay its more choice and less gas spend
---
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#20 Posted: 19:34:06 24/01/2012
Hey Leviathan, I called another one and went down to that area. The Walmart on Mega Street in Canton, OH has a bunch of singles of Double Trouble, Chop Chop and Flameslinger. When I called they said they had Drill Sarge too, but I got there with only a few left. That was about an hour ago, so I'd call them if you'd want Double Troub.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#21 Posted: 19:35:59 24/01/2012
I'd have driven to the store, too. Parents who pretend it's okay not to be invested in their child's interests are bad enough, but the ones who won't even humor them, and instead think belittling them is acceptable, give all of parenting a bad name. The OP's dad knows how rare these are, knows how much his son wants them, isn't even paying for the figures, and still decided to simply shrug it off. There's no reason to assume that, just because his dad is a parent, he's right in this matter. That's old-fashioned and completely undemocratic thinking. If someone has a good point, it shouldn't matter their age or their role in the household, and "My store has $40 figures for retail price right now, can we please go?" is a pretty valid argument if you ask me.
PinkWater Yellow Sparx Gems: 1059
#22 Posted: 19:37:58 24/01/2012
I have my own car and can drive, so it's not a problem form me.

I think my mom would've taken me if it wasn't everyday.
---
CILAN IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE.

I DARE YOU TO PROVE ME WRONG! ...Actually don't. I'm quite biased.
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#23 Posted: 20:07:00 24/01/2012
you do realize that the drive to the store and back on a regular car is approximately $15. and to get the toy may be $25 so that plus the gas would be $39. It would easily be 2 hours of work or much more depending on the job he has. But I'm guessing it would be 3.3 hours of work unless he is trying to find a job. So please consider your father on this one.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:08 25/01/2012 by Forgotten World
Tramz Red Sparx Gems: 42
#24 Posted: 20:43:50 24/01/2012
I had to double check to make sure I was on a Skylanders forum. People actually agreeing with the dad over some gas against his desire to acquire some difficult to find Skylanders? A 25 minute drive is nothing. And he'll get bored with it in "5 months". Ok..? How long SHOULD he be interested in it? That is about 5 times as long as your usual video game.

Considering I am in my 30's and I have driven around a bit to try to find stuff, I can say what I say with some sense of authority (in other words, I'm not in the same boat of being young and asking daddy to drive me).
---
M: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] T: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] U: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] L: [smiliesmilie] F: [smiliesmilie] E: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] A: [smiliesmilie] W: [smiliesmiliesmilie]
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#25 Posted: 21:02:34 24/01/2012
As I stated earlier, I'm more amazed that a 14-year old is crying over it. Grow up.

And who are we to question his father's authority? If he says he's not driving for an hour (round trip) for the sole purpose of buying a toy, then that's how it goes. Just because some parents bend over backwards to please their kids doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Maybe he wants to teach the child that good things come to those who wait. Maybe money is tight for them. Maybe he just had a hard day at work and doesn't feel like going out again. But it really doesn't matter what the reason is - if the father says "no" then the answer is NO.

Respect your father's authori-tah.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
ialexonline Green Sparx Gems: 452
#26 Posted: 21:43:09 24/01/2012
The end of the day result is that HE'S THE FATHER.

Listen to him, otherwise get on your bike and start pedaling.

Honestly you guys are sticking up for a 14 year old kid who is whining over a toy. You DO NOT KNOW THE FATHERS SITUATION and are pegging him as the bad guy. Judging by the fact that he asked his father, i'm going to assume he is a single father. For me, at least, I just always assume people go to their moms first (they're usually the good cop of the family) and judging that he went to his dad and was rejected, i'm assuming he didnt go to his mom, or there is no mom in the picture.

If the father therefore is a single dad, he's not going to waste money going out of his way to buy a toy for his son. His son needs to just be happy with what he has, when others have much less than he. Anyways, he's not going to waste his money and gas if he's the sole income of the family. He also might have had work to do, and even if he DIDNT have work to do and wanted to sit around on the couch watching TV, he's entitled to that as a working adult to not want to drive 25 mintues away for a toy for his son on his day off.

There's a valuable life lesson in this. YOU DONT ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT. You can be sure as hell I didn't get everything I wanted on the moment when I was 14. If my mom or dad was going to Walmart, I went with them and checked to see if they had something I wanted in stock. If not OH WELL, TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME.

I can only remember one instance that my dad drove me out of the way to buy something, and when we got there and they didnt have the item, I felt horrible and never thought about doing it again.
---
Skylanders I own: smiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Leviathan94 Green Sparx Gems: 127
#27 Posted: 21:49:13 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
Massilion. As in, Ohio?
*gets the car ready*

But honestly though, unless you're driving you'll just have to be patient with them. They don't have to take you anywhere.

EDIT: Called them, they said they had nothing in stock. Oh well.

I called 3 Walmarts 1 toys r us 2 targets 1 gamestop. 2 gamestops didn't answer, the Canton walmart never answered (plus my dad won't drive to canton) and Best Buy didn't answer. Toys R Us actually took 15 minutes to just to say no we don't have any skylanders. Spyro If you get a spare EoI cynder and Double Trouble send to them to a fellow Ohioan. And I will pay you for your troubles.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]= Top Priority
echsodie Green Sparx Gems: 208
#28 Posted: 22:00:54 24/01/2012
Quote: Forgotten World
you do realize that the drive to the store and back on a regular car is approximately $17.50

I have been trying to figure out the math in my head. With gas at an example price of $4 per gallon, the unknown vehicle type getting let's say 20 mpg, the store would have to be about 50 miles away to make it cost that much in gas.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#29 Posted: 23:11:42 24/01/2012
Quote: Himewad
As I stated earlier, I'm more amazed that a 14-year old is crying over it. Grow up.

And who are we to question his father's authority? If he says he's not driving for an hour (round trip) for the sole purpose of buying a toy, then that's how it goes. Just because some parents bend over backwards to please their kids doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. Maybe he wants to teach the child that good things come to those who wait. Maybe money is tight for them. Maybe he just had a hard day at work and doesn't feel like going out again. But it really doesn't matter what the reason is - if the father says "no" then the answer is NO.

Respect your father's authori-tah.

First of all, you shouldn't be so harsh. Just because the user is 14 dosen't mean he/ she dosen't have the right to cry over this. Just because its a stupid reason to you and others dosen't mean its stupid to Levia. Also, who said he/she did not respect his authority? Levia was just disappointed and upset that he/she didn't get the characters. Teens get upset when things like this happen, it dosen't mean Levia is disrespecting the father's authority, he/she is just upset. I'm also 14 and have cried for reasons that you would probably find stupid, but that dosen't mean its stupid to me.

And yes, the dad's the boss. Levia did not deny that. Like I said, Levia was upset. Its stupid how a user can't post their disappointment without you people being harsh and telling them to grow up and whatnot. The post was about how Levia did not get the characters because a parent didn't want to go, it wasn't about how mean the father was or anything like that.

Anyway, back on topic: I'm sorry you didn't get your characters, but hopefully they'll be easier to find soon, and hopefully your father will take you later.
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#30 Posted: 23:58:15 24/01/2012
Quote: Leviathan94
So yesterday I made my calls (I am 14 years old btw) and my walmart (about 25minute drive) said they had 2 Double Troubles and 2 Cynders but no Empire of Ices. So I asked my dad if I could go, and he said and I quote, "REALLY?! You want me to drive up to Massilion, to go to Walmart so you can buy your Damn toys?! It is a total waste of GAS, besides you will get bored with it in 5months anyway." So We never went and I sat crying about losing my Beloved Cynder and Double Trouble. The funny thing is, When stores have wave 3 in, we never leave to get them, however when they don't have them in we go to the store smilie. This irritates me to no end knowing I could've had 2 more Skylander friends to my collection. Post if you are a kid/person that couldn't go get skylanders because of a parent that didn't want to go.

My advice? Invest in a bus pass each month, and learn how to use the transit system. Sure when I was a teen of about 14-16 I got a ride most everywhere, but ever since I was able to get a bus pass every month, I take transit most everywhere I go. When I go Skylander hunting it's pretty stressful because I have to wait for the bus, stop at every other bus stop which adds more time, all the while they take a more indirect route than if I were to get a ride, then when I get off I usually have to walk a fair distance to get to where I'm going. Sure, it takes longer than getting a ride, it's a LOT more stressful because of all the waiting, but at least you have the freedom to go whenever you want, AND you don't have to bug your parents or waste their gas.

If you are going to ask for a ride, make sure it's a reasonable distance. 25 minutes is a LONG drive, and when you add the return trip it's 50 minutes of driving. It isn't a big deal for you since you get to just sit there, but the driver has to deal with a lot more. A bus driver or cab driver drive because it's their job, and they get paid for it. When your parents drive you, they get nothing, and they LOSE money.

And if you can't afford a bus pass, (which admittedly are very expensive) just set some emergency coinage aside to get a bus ticket. (and a returning ticket of course.)

With all of that said though, I can totally understand the disappointment of not being able to get something. Happens all of the time. As much as it does suck, you can always just keep trying. smilie
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:00:33 25/01/2012 by DinoHex
Relention Red Sparx Gems: 82
#31 Posted: 03:45:49 25/01/2012
I feel your pain. I'm 22 years old and I do not own a vehicle, let alone know how to drive them. (I have a medical condition that hinders me from driving). My boyfriend called the stores, making the normal Skylanders calls and they said they had an Eruptor. I didn't really want one, but I was excited about it anyway. He didn't ask the man to hold it, so I suggested we left at that moment. He said no and to wait till we went grocery shopping in the afternoon. I was flustered, knowing grocery shopping at Wal-Mart on a Sunday afternoon was a bad idea in itself. He told me it'd still be there, but I had no faith. Of course when we finally got there 2 hours later, it was gone. I just turned and looked at him with the darkest sneer I could. It really was annoying...I was going to buy it myself. I tell ya, it's horrible not having a vehicle. I didn't cry over it, but I was upset for the greater portion of the day. Hang in there, and do as DinoHex suggested. Bus passes are cheep and will normally take you to most of the larger stores.
MasterRoy Green Sparx Gems: 122
#32 Posted: 03:48:14 25/01/2012
if it was for cynder and since everyone wants to buy her i would run to the store lol
---
For those whom i must protect i will not lose! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
julio71599 Green Sparx Gems: 267
#33 Posted: 05:06:04 25/01/2012
I'm in ur shoes!!! It's sooo irritating I found an EoI and My mom wouldn't get it cuz its online
---
I have all except l-spyro,l-bash, and l-chop chop from skylanders giants
Tramz Red Sparx Gems: 42
#34 Posted: 05:19:58 25/01/2012
Your mom is afraid of shopping online? This isn't 1995 heh. I've been shopping online since 1997 and never had an issue.
---
M: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] T: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] U: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] L: [smiliesmilie] F: [smiliesmilie] E: [smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie] A: [smiliesmilie] W: [smiliesmiliesmilie]
exosquad Gold Sparx Gems: 2667
#35 Posted: 05:28:50 25/01/2012
am i the only one who had a mom that stop what she was doing to take me to the toy store to get my rare hard to find things when i was a kid? true the stores were only like 15 minutes away, and gas was cheaper then (dollar a gallon or something)... but still..
---
I am going to have 1 of everything. someday...
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#36 Posted: 05:55:27 25/01/2012
Quote: Tramz
Your mom is afraid of shopping online? This isn't 1995 heh. I've been shopping online since 1997 and never had an issue.

OMG my mom is! But I always convince her because my dad orders things and stuff.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

meds081603 Green Sparx Gems: 113
#37 Posted: 08:50:10 25/01/2012
Ialex.... best reply yet! None of us know the whole story. I tend to lean towards the father. I manage a store that sells the figures. I can have first dibs on any figure through my doors and of course get them at a discount. My son asks all the time for me to bring them home. I do, when he pays me to with money he has saved. It would be a special occasion for me to go out of my way for a toy.
MasterRoy Green Sparx Gems: 122
#38 Posted: 10:53:24 25/01/2012
i dont need to go to walmart or target cuz my aunt works at target and my friend works at walmart so whoopie lol and besides my grandpa takes me to bestbuy or other electronic stores
---
For those whom i must protect i will not lose! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
bisylizzie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3913
#39 Posted: 14:27:29 25/01/2012
I have to get mine myself(other than birthday/Christmas) and no matter what, we won't go to town/shop just for one thing(so no chance of the trek to Toys R Us). So if we're there, then it's fair game.

Plus I get 2 hour lunches on Thursdays and Fridays(when stores have some stock in) so I use that time to hunt them down
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#40 Posted: 23:01:24 25/01/2012
Still we are factoring the possible stop lights near the store, and the dirt roads at the beginning. The dirt roads are what contribute to the slow travel. That may take 5 minutes, and the stop lights may take 6 minutes extra from 25 minutes. * so 31 minutes * So about $7.50 per ride. Isn't gas around $4-$5 in the Midwest. Assuming the car for that part of the country has about 16 mpg. And going on the free way would be around 55mph. So 1.66 miles + 13.75 = 15.41 miles total, which would be $5.10 I'm assuming. Then we add $2.40 of stop lights, traffic, and slow speed. Then we have $7.50 per ride, I know this because I've been to Michigan.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#41 Posted: 23:06:09 25/01/2012
Its gone from a Skylanders forum to Math tutoring. smilie
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#42 Posted: 23:06:16 25/01/2012
kid my mom has workes her butt off and went to the store to find sonicboom prismbreak bash and voodood.i'm 11

your dad's mean
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#43 Posted: 23:07:26 25/01/2012
Dad's offered to pitch into my effort of finding Cynder and Whirlwind by checking the shops around Stoke while I'm here in Derby. Average time to the stores which stock them is a 30 minute drive.
---
Eh.
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#44 Posted: 02:36:44 26/01/2012
Meh. I could really care less if I don't get Cynder or the other Air Skylanders like I want. It'd be great to have them, but I've already played most of the game and already have a bunch of other characters.

Just be patient and go with the flow. Figures will always show themselves at some point.
---
echsodie Green Sparx Gems: 208
#45 Posted: 02:39:34 26/01/2012
Hmm, I suppose I can see the gas mileage cost, but I own two cars both of which get over 30 mpg. I'm not very sympathetic towards people who groan about gas prices.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie]
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#46 Posted: 02:56:06 26/01/2012
You're dad was probably just having a bad day. (as everyone else has said.)
Be patient..it'll come. Good things come to those who wait. smilie
Also, yes...gas prices are pretty high right now. (heard my parents saying it. or when we're driving my dad'll say that the prices have gotten higher.)
just gotta waaait....no matter how HARD it is..
(oh, and...crying over skylanders? are you really 14 years old? smilie?)
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me