Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Universe [CLOSED] > skylanders: spyro's universe beta site is down
Page 1 of 1
skylanders: spyro's universe beta site is down [CLOSED]
Black Cynda Gold Sparx Gems: 2388
#1 Posted: 22:56:08 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
i tried to get on the skylanders site to visit the mainland and add a skylander but the site is down until 1.12.12 - for maintainance

has anyone else tried to get on the site?
---
I can see you
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#2 Posted: 22:59:26 12/01/2012
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=44420

already posted
they're probably updating/unlocking the new characters that are being released soon
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#3 Posted: 02:31:43 13/01/2012
Quote: BerryShaker
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=44420

already posted
they're probably updating/unlocking the new characters that are being released soon

That would certainly be the hope! It would make sense to me.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#4 Posted: 02:34:34 13/01/2012
Well doodie. We've got about another hour or so until it comes back. Hopefully then we can register our stuff. I'm gonna be so upset if something from EoI doesn't register. I STILL can't get the Healing Elixer to register. I even tried ordering a second one, but I never got the papers for it....
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#5 Posted: 05:07:35 13/01/2012
Well it's back up but unfortunately it's haveing problems connecting. For me at least.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
Mortymore Green Sparx Gems: 356
#6 Posted: 22:36:32 13/01/2012
The sky attacks from that we have to defend our skyland are driving me crazy.
When the game finishes it stays forever to return to skyland, and I end up having to logout.
The attacks don't let me stay restless in my skyland just picking things to upgrade for more than 20 minutes or so.
On the other hand, the mainland now seems to have a lot less to pickup since the snowman's and the presents are gone, replaced by wooden boxes and so.

To me, the good thing is that there's some new skylanders to unlock, like Cynder, Double-Trouble and Slam-Bam.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie blsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me