Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > BOOK THE FIRST, Part the first: The Sky Warriors - What happened next
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
BOOK THE FIRST, Part the first: The Sky Warriors - What happened next [CLOSED]
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#1 Posted: 19:11:29 11/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE FIRST: Melon Farmland
'Aah, another villain defeated. Time for a holiday. Maybe for once i won't interrupted by another bad dude.' Spyro thought. It is the year 2012 in Skylands and Kaos has just been banished to Earth (damn them!). The 30 Skylanders (2 are yet to be discovered!) battled through his minions and the Hydra. The minions were also banished to Earth (Why? Why?) and the Hydra slain. The 4 heads of the Hydra have been scattered to the very edges of Skylands. SKylands is peacful once more.

Spyro looked around the ruins (although they aren't ruins anymore, so let's call it CORE ISLAND). He noticed that many of the skylanders were gathered around the beach. He flew down to investigate. Gurglefin was standing on his ship with a scroll in his hand.
"Attention! Attention!" Gurglefin cried.
"What's he doing?" Spyro asked Boomer, who was nearest to the back.
"He's taking a choice 10 skylanders on a holiday to MELON FARMLAND. Apparently noone has EVER even TOUCHED it, which is why it is overflowing with melons. Exciting eh?" Boomer replied
"Nice!"
"Yeah, but what I want to do is, go there, plant (heh plant, bum bum ching) a remote bomb into every melon, leave to somewhere nearby, then when someone goes near it, KABOOM!"
"Uhh... Ok..."

"I SAID ATTENTION!" Gurglefin shouted.
"Now, when I call your name, would you kindly come on board and... STEALTH ELF I CAN SEE YOU! GET OFF THE SHIP!"
A disapointed stowaway stealth elf walked sadly off the ship.
"Right. let's begin. Ghost Roaster. Wrecking Ball..."
'Surely me and cynder will go on, we're the most popular' Spyro thought 'I even heard there was an Earth fan site dedicated to me. What was it called, DudeSpyro? DullSpyro? DarkSpyro?'
"Warnado. Flameslinger. Terrafin..."
'He likes to get me a bit nervous that Gurglefin...'
"Bash. Please stand on the opposite end of the ship to everyone else so that it doesn't sink! Uhh.. where was I, oh yes! Trigger Happy. Cynder."
'Cynder's on, so I've got to be next!'
"Zap and finally..."
'c'mon...'
"Gill Grunt!"

Spyro replayed the list in his head. And again. And again. He wasn't on the list!
"Excuse me Gurglefin, may I see that list?"
Gurglefin handed Spyro the list.

GUEST LIST
Ghost Roaster
Wrecking Ball
Warnado
Flameslinger
Terrafin
Bash (should stand on the opposite side to everyone else)
Trigger Happy
Cynder
Zap
Gill Grunt

If someone can't come:
Stealth elf
Lightning Rod
Drobot
Double Trouble
Spyro

Cynder gave Spyro a look. They were going on a date tonight! This couldn't happen. Cynder walked over to Gurglefin and whispered something to him. Gurglefin nodded then shouted "Stealth elf, you're in!"
Cynder walked off the ship.
"Wow! You really did that!" Spyro said
"Yup, now let's go set up camp and get the fish going." Cynder replied.
"Uhh... Ok!"
They started to fly away from Core Island.
"Where shall we go? Dark Water Cove? Pirate Seas?" Spyro asked.
"Nah, I'm hungry! I need a REALLY big fish!" Cynder exclaimed.
"No, not THAT fish! That REALLY BIG fish!"
"Oh yes!"
They turned at a signland (a small island built to help people know where to go). They headed into the direction of Leviathan Lagoon.
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:25:03 01/03/2012 by Equator
#2 Posted: 17:22:55 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE SECOND: Chain reaction...
"Alright folks, if you look on my left, you will see the newly discovered, untouched, holiday skyland, Melon Farmland!" Gurglefin sang.
10 eager skylanders (well 9 as Bash was forced to keep the ship balanced by staying on one end of the ship) looked in awe at the skyland. It was basically one giant melon! Melon after melon after melon filled every little gap, apart from a large lake to the left of the skyland, where the melons just sank and rolled off.
"Dude! Where am I gonna put my sunbed? It's full of melons!" Terrafin complained.

Gurglefin thought about this. "You could put it on top of the melons!"
Terrafin gave Gurglefin the kind of face that says 'I am NOT doing that'. Gurglefin parked in the lake and they all got ready to set foot on the skyland. Terrafin leaped off the ship in an effort to come first, but stealth elf had jumped off while they were in the air, so she had already won. But all Wrecking ball had on his mind was his stomach. Boy those melons looked GOOD! and soon the temptation was too much. He took a large bite out of the nearest melon. There is only one word I can use to describe what happened next:

KABOOOOOOOOOM!

It was as if Boomer himself had hidden on the ship and set (i won't use the pun twice...) a bomb in each melon. But it didn't just happen in the first melon, oh no. It spread to every melon around it, which spread the explosion even further and further. A Chain reaction had soon blasted out until soon there was only the grass left (grass in skylands is magical, it never burns, you can see this on the game!).
"You see, Sunbed!" Gurglefin exclaimed.
Terrafin rolled his eyes and started doing what he does best, digging holes.
"What's that?" Warnado asked.
"What's what?" Flameslinger replied.
"Oh i dunno, probably my imagination, i get dizzy standing still!"
Flameslinger shrugged and started getting out his archery kit.

But Warnado was right. There was something on the skyland other than them. And anyone who knows skylanders well will probably know who it was. A small plant dragon yawned as he looked around. Where are my melons? Who are these people? Why is there a hole on my skyland? were a couple of the questions racing through Camo's mind. If he could, Camo would have walked up to them and asked them these questions. But he couldn't. He'd been asleep for so long, his feet had been rooted to the spot.

As Trigger happy and Gill Grunt walked off the ship together, Camo was now struggling like mad to move. Trigger Happy looked in his direction.
"IT'S MOVING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!" he shouted.
His name is trigger happy for a reason. 279 bullets flew through the air towards Camo. I think you can see the reason behind his name. The problem with this, is that this can be contagious. All of a sudden, Terrafin launched out of his hole and landed with a tremendous body slam directly on Camo. Ghost Roaster and Flameslinger attacked next, which didn't go very well. Flameslinger uses a blind fold because usually there are more enemies than friends. But this time there were more friends than enemies. This meant that 95% of his arrows landed in ghost roasters back. Zap and Gill grunt were the only ones that didn't join in (Skylanders with the water element are apparently very calm. This is not true with Slam Bam).

"STOP!" Gurglefin cried.
Gurglefin has some kind of hypnotic voice, which makes people do what he says in most cases. That is the only reason why there are 10 trophies on his ship. So at this command everyone did stop. This was somewhat difficult for Terrafin, who was already in mid-air, about to squash Camo a second time. Gill Grunt ran over to Camo and picked him up. He was unconscious. Gill Grunt walked over to the ship and put him in one of the beds. Meanwhile, 4 skylanders walked around guiltily, trying to look like they weren't involved.
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:30:17 12/01/2012 by Equator
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#3 Posted: 18:51:36 12/01/2012
Very interesting and funny so far, first Skylanders fanfic I've seen here as of now (though I could be wrong). You've made me want to write my own fanfic of Skylanders now, thank you for the inspirationsmilie
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
#4 Posted: 18:54:17 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Wow thanks for the feedback you two! Chapter 3 comes tommorow!
---
Flip a coin.
#5 Posted: 19:21:06 12/01/2012 | Topic Creator
If you like my writing, you can see a short story i wrote for a competition (I came joint 3rd) follow this link: https://docs.google.com/docume...Q/edit?hl=en_US
---
Flip a coin.
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#6 Posted: 09:20:10 13/01/2012
Wow I love this story
---
Why am I back
#7 Posted: 18:15:48 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE THIRD: Leviathan
Leviathan unhappy. Leviathan VERY unhappy. Leviathan swim swim one day and he thinks 'ooo I hungry!". So leviathan swim swim and eat yummy pirate ship. Leviathan keep swim and think 'ooo now i thirsty!'. Then i sees ETERNAL WATER SOURCE. So i go nom nom nom and end up eating stupid flying unicorn dragon. Leviathan then feel strange voice. Then Leviathan feel hungry doomsharks swim swimming in Leviathan tummy. Now tummy very upset. Tummy been upset for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!.

Those were Leviathan's thoughts as Spyro and Cynder circled around him. Cynder gave a hand signal (sorry PAW signal). Spyro nodded. They pounced on to the giant fish. But Leviathan had seen them. Just as the two pounced, we charged forward, swimming like he had never swam before. Cynder came out of the water first, flying with a trail of fear behind her. 10 seconds later, Spyro burst out, being careful to avoid the sparks of fear.

"Cynder! Shadow breath! Turn invisible!" Spyro encouraged.
Almost immediately, Cynder disappeared and dived back under the water. Spyro flew high to see where leviathan was. Then, quick as a cheetah on a motorbike, he dive-bombed into leviathan. Missed. Well sort of, he missed leviathan, but crashed into Cynder. They swam to the surface and rested on a nearby island.

"New idea," Cynder puffed "You electrify the water then I'll scare it with fear."
"But that would kill all the fi-"Spyro started.
"I SAID ELECTRIFY THE WATER!"
For a second, Spyro noticed something. Something in Cynder. Something in her eyes. Something dark... Probably just a side effect from Malefor. Spyro flew high again and unleashed a high amount of electricity in to the water. Leviathan was scorched. Spyro saw red sparks of fear flash around Leviathan. Leviathan was dead.

"Mmm! This is good!" exclaimed Spyro, chomping on his half.
Dragons have quite an appetite.
"Yes, it's great, glad we came, very romantic!" Cynder replied.
"It is just me, or is it hot in here?"
"It's probably the water."
"I was trying to- never mind."
They ate in almost silence for the rest of the meal.

"Aah, that was nice." Spyro said.
"You didn't even eat all of it!" Cynder replied.
"Yeah I know. Heh, i can defeat Malefor, but not a lump of dead fish." Spyro laughed.
Cynder didn't laugh much at this.
"You're in a very serious mood!" Spyro commented.
Cynder made little reply to this.

Spyro looked up. A pink dragon flew ahead. Now where had he seen a pink dragon before? Oh no... It couldn't be... Surely not!
"Sweetheart! I haven't seen you since 2004!" the dragon gasped as she landed on the island.
"Ember! What are doing here!? You should be in the dragon realms!" Spyro exclaimed.
"Oh and YOU'RE allowed to leave the dragon realm because YOU'RE special! HA!" Ember laughed.
"No, i was on a film deal with Activision but they cancelled it so i came to skylands, it's a one way road to the dragon realms you know!"

"Pft... excuses, excuses! Now when are we gonna have that date and er... who's that?"
"My new girlfriend, couldn't get back so i went out with Cynder instead. Oh and there is quite a bond between us now, as we have actually done stuff together. Anyway, I need to go and talk to Eon on Core island, so see ya." Spyro said, flying away.
Cynder followed, leaving Ember heartbroken. 'Oh well,' Ember thought, 'I think Flame is still single...'
---
Flip a coin.
#8 Posted: 22:21:37 13/01/2012
Lol Ember's here!
---
Why am I back
#9 Posted: 22:48:20 13/01/2012 | Topic Creator
thinking about putting sgt. bird, bentley and blink in at some point too, but just you wait til chapter 5... i've got A LOT planned for this ember-spyro-cynder thing.
---
Flip a coin.
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#10 Posted: 23:02:25 13/01/2012
LOL, genius with ember.

Hmm... Cynder's behavior is rather odd.
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
#11 Posted: 18:01:36 14/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE FOURTH:The Arkeyan Vault
Camo slowly opened his eyes. What had just happened? All he could remember were 279 gold bullets flying towards him, then chaos broke out around him. And on him. Camo would never forget the feeling of a 10 ton boxing land shark landing on him. It still hurt. He checked his surroundings. He was inside a wooden ship, in a dragonbed (a bed specifically designed for dragons, not a humongous bed). A gillman sat on a wooden crate with a harpoon gun. He had noticed that Camo had woken up.

A harpoon gun...

Camo blasted a fireball into the gillman and grabbed the gun. Try and hurt him now huh! Now all he had to do was escape, but the door was on the gillman's side. Perhaps a melon would do it, but there was no where to plant his roots. No nature in the room at all. So he would have to use the Mabu's machinery against them. Camo picked up the harpoon gun and fired it into the gillman's chest. The fishman fell over unconscious. His skyland was full of enemies and the Mabu machinery. It stank about of Arkeyan technology as well. Camo charged out of the ship and flew away, in search of a new place to call home.

"Do you ever stop digging!?!" Zap asked Terrafin, who was underground.
"Not really, it's my hobby!"
"I like racing but i don't do it all the time! Why don't you take a break and do something else?"
"I would but there's nothing els- AAAARGGGHHH!"
"Terrafin?"
Zap looked down the hole. Metal. Terrafin had burrowed through a thin sheet of metal, and ended up in a huge vault.
"Uhh... A little help!" Terrafin cried.

Zap rounded everyone up (apart from Gill Grunt who was still unconscious) around the hole. Nobody could fly, so if anyone went in, they wouldn't be able to get out again.
"I'll go down, me and Terrafin can burrow an exit route," Bash suggested.
Everyone agreed, and Bash rolled down the hole.

"Hey Terrafin, where are you?" Bash called.
"Bash? Bash! Where are you?" Terrafin replied.
"I dunno! It's too dark!"
Bash walked around a little bit and hoped he would bump into Terrafin. Bash hit something solid. A wall. Bash felt along it to see whether there was a door. Aha! A handle. He pulled down on it. Bzzzt. The lights came on. Terrafin was standing in a corner, arms in front.
"That's better," Terrafin said

"What? Jolly ho who turned the light on?" a voice shouted.
"Uhh... was that you?" Terrafin asked Bash.
"No! I thought it was you!" Bash replied.
"I must jolly well say that you lads aren't very polite eh?" the voice said.
A strange bird thing with a jet-pack walked into view.
"Sgt. James Byrd at your service!" the bird cried. "And what in Midday Gardens are you doing here?"

"Look we haven't got time, we need to get out of here!" Bash said.
"And how, excalty are you lads planning on doing that? You don't have a jetpack or anything! And i doubt a jet pack would even CARRY you!" James chuckled. "But... there is that digger machine..."
"Digger? Why didn't you say so! Where is it?" Terrafin enquired.
"Just over here, but I warn you-"
Terrafin turned on the machine. In case you don't know, or are unsure, here is a picture of the machine:

[User Posted Image]

Drill Sergeant.
"Hello master. What is your name?" the machine squeaked.
"Uh... Terrafin, look we nee-"
"Hello master Terrafin, how was your day?"
"Well not very well since we are stuck in this-"
"Oh dear master Terrafin, how may i help,"
"You can help by shutting up!"
"Control panel shut, how else may i help you?"
"OKAY! That guy owes me FIVE dollars!"

"Five dollars, printing... printing... printed! Here are your five dollars! How else may I help you?"
"I say what's wrong with a good old british pound?" James complained.
"Uurgh. Just dig out of here!" Terrafin urged.
Drill sergeant walked (well, drove) over to a wall and strated drilling.
"Drilling... drilling... drilling... drilling... drilling... Drilled! Tunnel ready! How else may I help you?"
"You can help by getting lost!"
"Impossible! I have a built in Sat-nav so i can never get lost! May I help in any other way?"
"Just leave me alone!"
"Leaving... leaving... leaving..." Drill sergeant's voice faded out as he drove up the tunnel.

Terrafin, Bash and James walked out through the tunnel. Gurglefin was standing outside holding an unconscious Gill Grunt.
"Oh deary me! What in Midday Gardens happened here?" Sgt. Byrd asked.
"A plant dragon shot him with a harpoon. He flew away to the west."
"Oh my! If I were younger, I'd fly out and go and get him myself!"

"Hello Sir, how may I help you?" Drill Sergeant asked Gurglefin.
"You can help me by going after the dragon!" he replied.
"Error: no flight mechanism,"
"Then you can use my one lad! It's a little old, but boot it up and it really is spiffing!" James offered.
"Thank you sir. I will complete task now."
Drill Sergeant flew in the direction of Camo.
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:55:48 19/01/2012 by Equator
#12 Posted: 15:59:31 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE FIFTH:Ember's discovery
'Hmph, what's so good about the stupid Cynder?' Ember thought 'I mean pink is sooo in! And doesn't Spyro know that she's an evil freak!'
Ember was stalking Cynder home. She was going to find what Spyro liked about her. At last Cynder walked inside a cave.
'That's her house? What kind of modern dragon lives in a CAVE anymore? I mean c'mon! We live in houses now! Sheesh!'
But soon Cynder came out. She was holding some kind of rock.
'Strange...' Ember thought. She walked in to the cave to see what it was.

All over the floor was some kind of rock golem. She remembered seeing it before somewhere... Or hearing about it before... Yes! Ember remembered how Spyro told her how he travelled through Dante's Freezer, killed the Ice king, flew over to Tall plains and then... It was the Stone Sentinel! The Stone Sentinel had been shoved into this cave! And cynder had stolen one of it's shoulders...

Ember ran out and tried to catch up with Cynder. She still needed to find out where she lived. Aah, she saw Cynder flying over to Restored Island (in the game, this is known as Shattered Island). Ember saw her walk into a house. Number 22 Market Curve! She would wait until Cynder left then investigate her house.

At last Cynder opened the door and came out. She put her key under the flower pot (Ember noticed that this flower was very nearly dead). Cynder flew away. Ember immediately walked in. The first thing she noticed were all the pictures of Hex all over the wall. The second thing she noticed were all the Hex figurines on the bookcases. The third thing she noticed were the candles. 'Scented Candles: Death Scent' were written on the side. Ember walked upstairs to check out the bedroom.

More posters of Hex. A double dragon-bed. A desk and chair. A hell of a lot of paper. Ember went over to the desk to read it all. A diary! This would give her some answers.

December 28th

Ahh... Spyro is so sweet when he's on a quest. Boy do I love running around killing Drow and Trolls and all the rest with him. I must admit the Lair of Kaos isn't quite the romantic setting i'd hoped, but oh well. Just captured Kaos, so we're just thinking of a suitable punishment. Hex wants him to be her undead minion. Git.

'Git? I thought by all the posters Cynder was an admirer of Hex!'

December 29th

Just said goodbye to Kaos and all his little minions. The Hydra has been scattered and Skylands is happy. Apart from me. Hex has REALLY been getting on my nerves. How much more annoying could she get? I am SO gonna kill her if she gets anywhere near me or Spyro. Although I don't think that'll work, after all, she's already dead.

December 30th

Gave Hex a piece of my mind today. She'll never be able to forget what I did to her today. Made her scared of the dark. And I summoned a shadow to follow her wherever she goes. She'll get rid of it, but boy she'll know to leave me alone.

December 31st

Gurglefin's taking a few skylanders to Melon Farmland tommorow. I sure hope I'm not going. Me and Spyro were gonna go on a date at Gillman Isle (In the game, this is known as Oilspill Island).

January 1st

Gurglefin invited me on ship. I said no. Me and Spyro went fishing in Leviathan Lagoon. Was really hungry. Picked up Fish Bone for Hex. Apology Gift.

'What happened to her writing? It's strange, basic. Not like before...'

January 2nd

Hex still want more. I go get Sentinel Shoulder and Choo-choo train. Later I get Quicksilver, Life seed, robot and a windbag. She be pleased. Then she make Hydra come back to life as pet. Hex then happy.

'Hydra back to life? This couldn't happen!' Quickly Ember looked through the other papers. A map of Skylands. There were X's on all the places she was visiting. Leviathan Lagoon, Tall Plains, Munitions Forge, Quicksilver Vault, Treetop Terrace, Warehouse 46, Sky Schooner Docks. Ember kept this. A few more posters of Hex. Then finally, at the bottom, a note. It had been scribbled down quickly.

SPYRO, HELP.
STOP ME, STOP HEX.
POSSESSED.
-CYNDER

Ember took all this and ran out of the house. She had to tell Spyro.
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:01:21 15/01/2012 by Equator
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#13 Posted: 18:35:45 15/01/2012
Your stories are really good! Also, Drobot and Stealth Elf haven't got a speaking role in a while..maybe you should have them talk/help too. Overall, it's pretty good!
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#14 Posted: 18:59:24 15/01/2012
Sorry not Drobot, I mean't Wrecking Ball
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#15 Posted: 19:34:09 15/01/2012 | Topic Creator
I'll keep that in mind, try and include a few of the people that haven't been talking a lot. Thanks for the feedback!
---
Flip a coin.
#16 Posted: 19:14:18 16/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE SIXTH:The competition
"So who do you think should judge it?" Chop-Chop asked Spyro.
"I think one skylander from each element. That'd be fair." Spyro suggested.
"Yeah, but who?"
"The most superior, Lightning rod definitely, he's a god!"
"Stump smash, Terrafin or Prism Break?"
"Prism Break, he's more serious. Wham Shell. Ignitor. Err..."
Spyro wanted to say 'me' but that would look a bit arrogant. Luckily for him, chop chop then said:
"You. Me. Trigger Happy! Done!" Chop-chop finished.

Chop Chop and Spyro had been put in charge of a competition. The people that came in the top 10 would become skylanders. Chop chop was hanging a rope around a tree. It hung down form a high branch, made a loop then went back up.
"What are you doing?" Spyro asked.
"I'm gonna break the world record for the longest time hanging! Uhh... Do you think you could help me get in?"
"Sure..."
Once Chop chop was in, he just fell asleep.

Camo was watching all this from the bushes. He wasn't sure what to do. There was a dragon, a friend possibly. But he was with the enemy. An Arkeyan. But then they started arguing, and after a little struggle, the purple dragon hung the Arkeyan! And the Arkeyan then smelt of death... Camo came out of the bushes.

"Uh hi," Camo shyly said.
"Oh! Didn't see you there! Hi. Who are you?" Spyro asked.
"I'm Camo, some people invaded my home so i had to run away. I've seen noone but Mabu and Arkeyans since I left. It's good to see a dragon again!"
"Heh, I'm Spyro. I could help you with getting your home back if you like."
"I doubt anyone could beat THAT lot. A fire archer, a freaky trigger happy gremlin, a ghost, a 10 ton land shark and a gillman! And that's only half of them!"
Spyro began to think about Gurglefin's holiday.

"Hey you know your a plant dragon? Can you by any chance grow melons?" Spyro asked.
"Sure. My favourite food. You gotta eat them quick though, leave it too long and they explode on contact."
"Right, I happen to know your invaders. They're skylanders."
"What's that? Pirates?"
"No, they're a team of people that go around to help others."
"Pft, they didn't help me!"
"I saw them the day they left for your skyland. They thought they were on holiday. I'll talk to the organiser and try to get them off so you can stay."

"Thanks! You're more of a skylander than them!" Camo thanked.
"Uhh... Actually I am a skylander!"
"Really?"
"Yeah. They aren't usually like that. I think it must of been Trigger Happy, he always starts things like this."
"How many of you are there?"
"30. But soon it will be 40. We are having a competition for anyone who would like to become a skylander."
"Can I come?"
"Sure! Now, we were going to your skyland weren't we..."

They were about to fly off to Melon Farmland, but another dragon flew towards them. Another pink dragon.
"Let's go. Now!" Spyro urged.
"What's the rush?" Camo asked.
"It's complicated. I was going out with her, but we got seperated. I started going out with someone else because they was no way we could get back together. And now she's back..."
"Ok... I think..."

"Spyro! Spyro! Spyro don't ignore me! I need to tell you something!"
"I'm not interested! I'm trying to get this guy his home back!"
"It's about Cynder!"
"Look I'm sorry ok! I'm just a bit busy rig-"
"She's been possesed!"

That stopped him.
"What?" Spyro enquired.
"I followed her home. There was a note."
Ember gave Spyro the note. He quickly read it.
"Hex? I'm not surprised really! I'll get Chop Chop to help her..."
"She's going to help Hex recreate the Hydra!"

Spyro was stunned. Never before had a skylander betrayed them.
"Ok. Here's the plan. Ember, round up all the skylanders apart from Cynder and Hex. I'll get the ones in Melon Farmland."
"Ok! Where will we meet?"
"Here, Core Island."
Ember flew off to tall plains, where she knew Dino-rang and Prism Break were hanging out. Camo and Spyro flew double their original speed to Melon Farmland.
---
Flip a coin.
#17 Posted: 17:18:02 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
If you have an idea for a made-up skylander, please post it here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=46074. The best few will be in the fan fiction.
---
Flip a coin.
#18 Posted: 19:54:12 18/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the delay, had a load of homework to do last night.

CHAPTER THE SEVENTH:An unexpected twist
Spyro and Camo landed on Melon Farmland.
"What are you doing here Spyro? You aren't on this holiday!" Gurglefin cried.
"Yes, but you shouldn't be here either! Camo lives here! You have no right to invade his personal skyland and treat it like a holiday!" Spyro replied.
"Hmph. Fine. We'll leave."
"But wait! I need everyone here to go to Core Island. We are holding a meeting, everyone needs to come."
Gurglefin shrugged and rounded up all the skylanders onto the boat. Camo asked whether he needed to come too.
"You don't need to, but feel free to visit any time! Here, my address."
Spyro produced a piece of paper (he is, after all, magic) and wrote down his address. Number 5, Old Town, Restored Island. Spyro and Gurglefin's ship left the island.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ember had the rest of the skylanders on the island. Spyro joined them, as the other 10 walked onto the beach. Spyro stood in the middle of a circle of 27 skylanders.
"You may have noticed that not all of us are here." He started. "That is because of one person. Hex. She has betrayed us."
They was some murmuring in the crowd.
"She has decided to reawaken the Hydra! She has possessed Cynder in an attempt to pin the blame on her. We must stop Hex from succeeding!"
A cheer rose from the skylanders.

Stealth Elf could sense something was wrong. She looked around. Gurglefin was leaning on a rock, listening. Hugo was reading his book, uninterested. Flynn was checking his hair in a hand mirror. Cali was punching a punch-bag. A dragon was flying towards the island. Cynder. Cynder landed on the island and walked through the group.
"Oh, hello. What are you doing here?" She asked in a plain, uninterested tone.
"Having a meeting, about you." Spyro replied.
"Oh, ok. I'm just coming to talk to General Robot. Excuse me..."
"No, Cynder. Snap out of it!"
"Snap out of what?"

"You're being possessed! Wake up!"
"No, I'm not being possessed..."
"She's right." Gurglefin interrupted.
Spyro turned around.
"What do you mean?" Spyro asked.
"She's not being possessed."
"Yes she is, she's been pos-"
"She's been hypnotized. By me."

There was silence through the skylanders. Hugo looked up from his book. Flynn dropped his mirror. Cali stopped punching.
"I hypnotixed her when she came on the ship on new year's day. I made her put posters up of Hex to pin the blame of her. And now, I just need one more component. Tech."
Ember gasped. "Speak of the devil! What is that?"
She pointed at somekind of machine, flying towards them.
"Drill Sergeant!" Terrafin shouted. "Leave at once!"
"Sorry master Terrafin. You are no longer my master. Master Gurglefin gave me my last command."
"Drill Sergeant. Come here. Cynder, give me the ingredients." Gurglefin commanded.

"The elements, i give you master." Gurglefin started. "To Air, the Djinn of the south wind."
A huge windbag djinn appeared on the island.
"To Water, the Leviathan."
"To Earth, the Stone Sentinel."
"To Life, Arborick."
"To Tech, Drill Sergeant."
"To Fire, Steam."
"To Magic, The Quicksilver Giant."
"And finally, to undead, Cynder!"

"CYNDER!" Spyro screamed.
She was returning to the way she was when Malefor had control over her. A monster.
"NOOOO!" He cried.
"Hmph. You could get in my way. Hugo! Start a teleportation of them all!" Gurglefin ordered.
"Where to?" Hugo asked.
"Earth. And this time, make SURE they can't get back!"
"Y-Yes master."
"Cynder..." Spyro whispered.

"You won't defeat us! We've still got Hex!" Cali cried
"No you don't. Would you like to see her?"
"Sure! I'll save the little chick!" Flynn offered.
"Gurglefin threw a teleportation stone at Flynn. He was gone.
"And now! I give you my master! CATASTROPHE!"
The skylanders could not see much of the monster, as they were telported a second after he came into view. But what they could see was terrible. Something they wish they hadn't seen. Misery, chaos, despair. That was the worst. Some of them were even glad they wouldn't be there to see Catastrophe's work. His despair...
---
Flip a coin.
#19 Posted: 02:10:37 19/01/2012
Eeeep! Gurglefin is the bad guy? Also, when are you going to bring the fan characters? There aren't too many. You can choose all of them smilie
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#20 Posted: 07:30:05 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
i think in either the next chapter or the chapter after
---
Flip a coin.
#21 Posted: 18:28:47 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE EIGHTH: Earth
Lucy despised science. Especially homework. Science homework was the worst. She had a terrible teacher, in a terrible school with a terrible idea that everyone should get homework every lesson. Meaning that every Monday, Tuesday and Friday she had no free time, as Lucy had to work on it all night.
'Ugh...' she thought. 'Who cares about a frog's life cycle? I just wanna play on Dawn of the dragon... I only got it yesterday...'
Now would be a good time to mention that nobody on Earth knows anything about skylanders, as the game does not yet exist. Lucy was 12 years old. She lived in London, England. She hated school.

Then it is mating season and the frogs reproduce. Then the cycle starts again. Done! She turned on her Playstation 2 and picked up the controller. Lucy checked the clock. 9:00. She had half an hour. Oh well, she could speedrun the first spyro in 3 hours. Lucy was sure she could do two levels.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

9:25. C'mon! She could kill the damn destroyer! To her surprise, she hadn't even done level one yet... Cynder let out a burst of wind on the destroyers hand. Win! Cynder flew up on to the save point. Lucy turned off the playstation and was about to turn off the lamp. But she saw something out the window. Spyro's reflection. Except the TV was off. And the window was open. Her mum worked late, so Lucy put her dressing gown on to investigate.
"He-hello?" Lucy called.
"Huh, what, who's there?" a voice called back.
"Who are you? Come out. I won't hurt you."
A water dragon walked out of the bushes. Not spyro. But a dragon at least.

"What's your name?" Lucy asked.
"I'm Zap. Hi, who are you?" Zap replied.
"I'm Lucy. Where did you come from?"
"Skylands!"
Lucy couldn't help but giggle.
"Pfft. I must be dreaming..."
Zap shocked her with lightning. She shouted in pain.

"What was that for?"
"To prove it's not a dream. Look, I need your help."
How very predictable. A dragon comes from another land, they aren't exactly going to ask for a sandwich.
"My friends have been scattered on your planet. I need to get them back. We need to find some way to get back to Skylands."
Lucy laughed.
"What's so funny?" Zap asked.
"Ahh, never mind. Where do we start then?"
"Well, i think my friend landed next door..."
"What, number 21?"
"Yes-"
"We need to get him out of there. NOW."

Lucy knew the man at number 21. We was a scientist of Biology. One day when Lucy was walking back from school, she was telling her friend Gus how much she hated the science homework. The scientist heard, and offered to help.
"You see this little Ladybug here. It's so small, but so complex!"
He took a knife out of his pocket and cut the thing in half. Lucy screamed. If one of Zap's friends were next door, then Lucy knew that if the scientist found it, then he or she would meet a horrible, scientific death.
---
Flip a coin.
#22 Posted: 19:27:50 19/01/2012
Heh, if a scientist is involved, I'm guessing the fan-made skylanders were genetically created from other Skylanders to make ultimate life forms? Okay, now I KNOW I watch to much TV.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#23 Posted: 17:04:48 20/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Lol, i think you're going a bit TOO far. No chapter tomorrow as I have a friend 'round for a sleepover, so i'll be quite 'busy'.

CHAPTER THE NINTH:The Quicksilver Giant
Camo knocked on the Spyro's door. He wanted to ask about the competition. Becoming a skylander would be much better than lazing around all the time. There was no answer. Camo opened the door. Empty. Maybe he shouldn't be coming in. Maybe Spyro was just out. But no. There was a thin layer of dust on everything. The stairs, a photo of Spyro and Cynder, the kitchen counter. Everything. Spyro hadn't been in for a while. Camo shut the door and walked in.

He searched for any clue of the competition. First he checked in all the drawers. Then on his desk. Finally under his bed. Nothing! BANG! Camo looked out the window.
"AAAAARRGGHH!" someone screamed.
A huge monstrous silver giant was attacking the island. The Quicksilver Giant! And no one to defend the town. Camo waited. And waited. Where were the skylanders. After a while, Camo left the building and asked a Mabu.
"They're gone! Banished to Earth!"
Camo was shocked. This giant was here and not a skylander to destroy it.

Camo didn't know what he was doing. His feet weren't obeying him. He was running towards the Quicksilver Giant! Camo plunged his feet deep into the ground. Melons sprouted everywhere around him. More and more grew around him at lightning speed. Soon there were so many that you could fill a whole mansion, feed an army AND still have some leftover. The giant was puzzled. But, being the dumb thing he was, he just decided to whack the melon. Big mistake. I will describe this in the only way I can, in the same way as in chapter 2.

KABOOOOOOOOOM!

The Giant exploded into a million pieces, most of which ended up falling off the island. Silence. The Mabu stared at the dragon that had saved their lives, the dragon who had saved their homes, the dragon who had covered them in quicksilver. A single clap from the crowd. A few more. Soon there was a whole explosion of aplause, almost bigger than the explosion of the melons.
"You should be a Skylander!" A kid cheered.
Yes, Skylanders. That was the reason he was here. And now Spyro wasn't here. How were they gonna do the competition? What if they were more monsters? Camo needed to do something.

"Ok listen up!" Camo shouted.
Silence.
"We need more helpers. More Skylanders. And if i have heard correctly, they have all been banished to Earth?"
Everyone nodded.
"Spread the word, anybody who wants to help, come to Melon Farmland! The skylanders may not be here, but we are. And we will fight against ANYTHING that tries to stop us defend our homes!"
Everybody cheered. Camo turned around and flew over to his home. The owl smiled. She had been watching from the ruins of an old house. She flew after Camo. There was a lot of pointing and whispering as she flew over. "Nightclaw," they whispered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woah, sorry! That was so much shorter than usual. I'll try and make a longer one on Sunday. Thanks to SpyroGirl15 for Sienna (Nightclaw).
---
Flip a coin.
#24 Posted: 17:14:17 20/01/2012
I know....I'm cute and crazy! Creepy and crying! Sad yet happy!
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#25 Posted: 17:15:26 20/01/2012
It's pretty good smilie
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Dragonlover00 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1188
#26 Posted: 20:50:59 21/01/2012
Good story.
#27 Posted: 11:07:28 22/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE TENTH:Dr. Malum
Zap and Lucy opened the side gate to the scientist's house. They crept into the back garden. It was full of strange plants. A Venus Fly trap, that was eating a dandelion. A daisy that was 5 foot tall. A huge pot, to grow a tiny oak tree. Hundreds of wierd plants, it would take an AGE to find Zap's friend.
"What does your friend look like?" Lucy asked.
"He's a little taller than you. He's green. He's got a bow and arrow and he likes fire." Zap replied.
"Oook...."
As if things couldn't get wierder.

Zap was brave enough to look inside some of the bushes, unlike Lucy, who just looked around them and tried not to touch. Lucy sighed.
"Are you sure he didn't land at number 25?" Lucy asked.
"Quite sure. He MUST be here somewhere..."
Suddenly, the birch tree Lucy was leaning on grabbed her. The tree lifted her up and turned her upside down. It shook her and shook her. Zap turned around and shocked the tree. No effect.
"Help!" Lucy shouted.
"I'm trying!" Zap shouted back.
There was no way Zap could hurt the tree. It would like any water he threw at it. But maybe if he threw too much..."

"I'm going to knock it down!"
"What? What about when I fall?"
"I'll catch you!"
Zap launched a wave at the tree. It stopped, drank a little, then carried on shaking. But then Zap launched another one. And another. And another. The tree could feel it's roots becoming looser and looser. Zap unleashed a final wave and the tree collapsed. The tree released it's grip, and Lucy fell onto Zap's back.
"That was close..." Lucy said.

Ping! A light came on in the upstairs bedroom.
"They know we're here!" Lucy whispered.
"Quick! Hide!" Zap urged.
"But where?"
"In the pond!"
"But I can't swim!"
"Then I'll help you, just move it!"

Zap and Lucy crept into the pond. Lucy kept her mouth and nose above the surface, while Zap held her in place. A man came out into the back garden. He walked around the garden. He studied the tree that fell over. He studied the trail of footprints, leading to the pond. He studied the small head that was popping out of the pond.
"Helloo there," the scientist said.
Lucy gave out a little cry then tried to submerge herself fully under the water.
"You might not want to stay down there, I have kept some piranhas in it..."
Lucy was out in 2 seconds flat. There was nothing, absolutely nothing, that was worse than piranhas. Not even science homework. Zap come out after her.

"And what, might you Lucy, be doing in my garden?"
"I was- um, er - admiring your lovely tree from my window. I thought it looked so nice i came out here to - er... - stroke it! But then it grabbed me and it fell over. Sorry." Lucy lied.
"Hmm. I think you're lying, but neither do I care. I was going to pay a visit tonight, but it seems you came to me..."
"Why? What do you want?"
"Zap. Come inside. I've got your friend..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As the scientist opened the door, Lucy was expecting to see Zap's friend tied up to a table, ready for dissection, or worse, dissected. But that wasn't it. Zap's friend wasn't ready for dissection, and neither did it look like he was going to be. Flameslinger was sitting at the dining room table, a bow and arrow lying against the table leg.
"Zap! Good to see you're alright, do you know where any of the others are?" Flameslinger asked.
"Nope, not a clue. Sorry." Zap replied.
"Yes, but as I was about to say to Flameslinger, I do. I am Doctor Malum. I have many friends all over the world, and they've been saying that your friends, Skylanders, you call yourself, are landing all over the place. In Central Park a tree has come to life and is smashing all the benches. A huge moving rock has sunk Sydney Bridge. And the amount of claims of Yeti sightings have increased by 500%!" Malum exclaimed.

"We've got to get them! Round them up!" Zap said.
"But how on earth are we going to get to all these places? The Himalayas, Sydney, New York, it'll cost loads!" Lucy pointed out.
Dr. Malum walked over to a chest of drawers. He pulled out a small, red piece of paper.
"Good job I play the lottery, it'll come on in five minutes." He said.
Dr. Malum turned on a small TV. They were just at the end of a quiz show.
"Who won the X Factor 2007? Was it A) Joe Mceldery, B) Wayne Rooney (There were a few laughs as the footballers name was called) C) Leon Jackson or D) Rhydian Roberts?" The presenter asked.

Flameslinger yawned. The contestants got the wrong answer and left the show.
"And now over to the Lotto draws!" The presenter smiled.
"Thank you Dave. Now the numbers are... 9, 41, 36, 34, 29 and 40. And the bonus number is, 18! Thank you for watching, and good luck!"
Malum stared at the ticket. 9, 29, 34, 36, 40, 41 and 18. He had won!
"We've won! We got all the numbers!" Malum cried.
"What? Really? How convenient! How much is it?" Lucy asked.
"6 Million Pounds!"
For any Americans out there: 6,000,000.00 GBP = 9,345,794.39 USD. That's a lot of wonga!
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:19:06 13/02/2012 by Equator
#28 Posted: 15:18:20 22/01/2012
Good story. Continue, please.
#29 Posted: 20:57:29 24/01/2012 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER THE ELEVENTH:The Sky Warriors
Camo landed on his skyland. What now? How long would it be before people came? Probably a couple of days, most ordinary people were to chicken to come first. But when one comes, more people would as well. The more on the team, the more that would come. Camo lay down to go to sleep. But then the owl landed. She looked at Camo. They both fitted in the life category.

"Hello? Are you awake?" the owl asked.
"Huh? What? How long have I been asleep?" Camo yawned.
"About 20 seconds... Look, I heard your speech on Restored Island and I'd like to help." she said.
"Really? That's great! What's your name?"
"Sienna. But everyone calls me Nightclaw. I hate it. I'd much prefer it if they'de used my real name. Have you heard the nicknames some skylanders have? I feel sorry for Sunburn... Anyway, what now?"
"We wait I guess... But let's train in the meantime, how good are you?"
"You can wait and see..."
Camo would wish he never said that last sentence. Boy that bruise will hurt in the morning...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 hours later, and 5 more skylanders had signed up. First there was a three tailed fox, with the ability to turn into a human. He was followed by a strange skeleton, who looked very similar to Chop Chop. Next was a Pegasus, who seemed to adore gardening... Zap's half brother came along, suprisingly with the element of fire. Finally a white lizard with a red mantle joined. There names were, in order, Kitsune, Corpsery, Flora, Equator and Grunna. They made up the first of many Sky Warriors.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Sky Warriors were training in team battles when a balloon flew down with a panicked gillman inside.
"Help! Help! The Leviathan is destroying our village at Gillman Isle! Save us!" the gillman cried.
They all crowded into the balloon (don't ask me how) and flew to the gillman's island.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They landed on the Island. The Leviathan had split the village in two. On one side there were villagers about to be eaten by the giant fish. On the other were gillchildren trapped in ruined houses. Camo thought.
"Grunna, Equator, Flora, save those kids. Corpsery, Kitsune, Sienna, let's get the fish." Camo commanded.

Leviathan was part-way through eating a gillman. That was until it felt a sword in it's back.
"YAAAAAAAARGH!" It cried.
In anger, the giant fish lunged to eat it's attacker. Except he wasn't there. Confused, Leviathan turned back to eating it's fish salad. Another stab.
"YAARRGGGGHH! Grrr..." It shouted.
It turned quicker this time, but still, the attacker wasn't there! What was this witchcraft?

Leviathan seemed to stupid enough not to notice Sienna carrying an armed Corpsery from her talons. Corpsery stabbed again. This time it noticed. Leviathan looked up angrily and launched itself out of the water. It snapped a Corpsery's feet but Sienna had already flown away. Right behind Leviathan. Corpsery stabbed again. That was it. Leviathan wasn't having ANY more of this. It dived deep underwater, filled it's mouth with water, then charged out, spraying the water at 100mph around it.

Sienna crashed into a tree. Ouch. Corpsery had lost most of his bones and Sienna had probably broken something. It was up to Kitsune and Camo. Kitsune was in the middle of evacuating the villagers, while Camo was preparing a Melon Nuke.
Hmm... Leviathan thought. Roast Fox or Melon Salad? The fox wasn't looking... Leviathan leaped at Kitsune and attempted to get him in his mouth. A perfect fit. Kitsune was stuck inside the Leviathan's mouth.

Camo saw this. He was about to throw a melon at the fish but stopped when he saw Kitsune in there. Damn it! But Kitsune had a plan. Slowly, the fox started growing. He started loosing his three tails, his red fur, his long snout. He started getting taller, bigger. Leviathan shuffled Kitsune in it's mouth. Finally the transformation was complete. Kitsune was human. Leviathan spit him out. Oh well, at least Salad was still on the menu. Leviathan turned, only to see a plant dragon, aiming the fruit at him.
"Eat Melon!" Camo shouted, as he chucked the melon in the fish's mouth.
As I am sure you're aware, there is only one word available to describe the effect.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!
---
Flip a coin.
#30 Posted: 23:04:09 24/01/2012
Flora's magical seeds are explosive....KABOOM
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#31 Posted: 02:09:01 25/01/2012
[User Posted Image]
TA DA!
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#32 Posted: 02:09:54 25/01/2012
Seriously? AGAIN!?! Just go here if you are wondering what Flora looks like --http://mlp.wikia.com/index.php...NMADE_Flora-JPG
I changed her looks
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:10:11 25/01/2012 by Beautiful Heart
#33 Posted: 08:24:24 25/01/2012
It getting suspenser every chapter.
#34 Posted: 10:52:16 25/01/2012
I'm not sure suspenser is a word but it's true
dun dun dun…
---
Why am I back
#35 Posted: 14:27:52 25/01/2012
Yay your back! @Cynder134
Welcome to smilie!.....again
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#36 Posted: 15:25:36 25/01/2012
Scratch that link change it to
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File...ic_new_pony.JPG
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#37 Posted: 15:29:52 25/01/2012
Nah, I don't like Beautiful Heart...
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#38 Posted: 16:10:27 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
welcome back cynder134. Bit stuck for ideas so Chapter 12 tommorow... I predict Beautiful Heart has a few too many... smilie
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:02:38 25/01/2012 by Equator
#39 Posted: 21:24:18 25/01/2012
Yep I'm back people. Imma zombie, taking names and eating brains! .' /
Can they go to Australia, I'm Australian I could describe it for you >.<
---
Why am I back
#40 Posted: 21:45:41 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Uhh, ok, could write that. Where abouts in Australia?
---
Flip a coin.
#41 Posted: 23:06:01 25/01/2012
Edit: had to take the picture down. Tell me if I need to add something

Maitland: a small town, there are not lot of big shops (K-mart, Big W etc) and everything you need. grocery shop, pub, hotel, schools (St Peters) that sort of thing.

Lorn: A small cosy town in Maitland, a few shops are along the main road (Bakery (best pies ever), Chinese food shop, pharmacy, small grocer, fish and chip shop, beauty place, coffee shop) not many streets are in Lorn, main streets are Avenue, Lorn street and Main street.
---
Why am I back
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:29:24 26/01/2012 by Cynder134
#42 Posted: 00:28:25 26/01/2012
How do the Skylanders get there though?
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#43 Posted: 01:54:28 26/01/2012
They fly in a plane
---
Why am I back
#44 Posted: 01:58:06 26/01/2012
I get plane sick...
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me