Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Your Skylander. Suggestions wanted!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Your Skylander. Suggestions wanted! [CLOSED]
Equator Blue Sparx Gems: 515
#1 Posted: 16:55:22 17/01/2012 | Topic Creator
This is a topic were you can post suggestions for your made-up skylander. The top few will be in my fan fiction Skylanders: what happened next (which you can read here: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=45642) unless you say otherwise. Here is my suggestion:

Name: Equator

Element: Fire

Description: A fire equivalent of Zap.

Story: Equator is Zap's half brother, who was born 3 years after Zap. At the age of 10, Equator searched Skylands for his brother. He found him working for the skylanders, so he signed up to a competition. He won, so he won the prize of becoming a skylander.

Picture: (I haven't got one, but if you do, feel free to add it)

Please lay it out like this to simplify things. If you have anything more to add, then add it at the end. Thanks!

AND PLEASE PLEASE NO ABILITIES!
Description is vital. If you do not include a description your entry will be ignored. I don't mind too much if you don't do a story and I don't mind at all if you don't add a picture. I mean, I don't have one!
---
Flip a coin.
If you get heads, I am dead.
If you get tails, I am dead within a week.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:29:33 30/01/2012 by Equator
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#2 Posted: 17:16:43 17/01/2012
Name: Hunter

Element: Life

Description: A stealthy cheetah with a heart of gold.

Story: Hunter used to be an average cheetah living in Avalar until he met Spyro the Dragon, and now tries to follow in the steps of his buddy Spyro. After his rabbit girlfriend got taken by trolls he now swears to defend Skyland at all costs.

Picture: [User Posted Image]
Beautiful Heart Blue Sparx Gems: 763
#3 Posted: 23:22:02 17/01/2012
My character is on the wiki
http://skylandersfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Elfin
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Spyrogirl15 Blue Sparx Gems: 794
#4 Posted: 02:34:27 18/01/2012
Name: Sienna

Element: Life

Description: A barn owl with a helmet that has the life symbol on it. Wears a harness made of brambles that harm her enemies but not her.

Story: After an evil sorcerer poisoned her parents Sienna learned all she knows alone. Using metal she stole from towns she crafted her helmet and the twin blades she carries. Because of her theivery she became known as 'Nightclaw: The Shadow Theif'. After loosing a battle which she had no chance of winning was she found by a Skylander and after recovery, she decited to join as one herself. She joined not only to fight off any evil...but get revenge on the one who killed her parents.

Picture: Comming soon
---
Even in the darkest of times, there is hope. ~Ignitus TLoS: Dawn of The Dragon
Skylanders: the next generation- Chapter 12 is up
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:12:29 18/01/2012 by Spyrogirl15
#5 Posted: 01:53:39 19/01/2012
Name: Flora

Element: Life (canidate for Best Life)

Description: A pegasus with Pink hair and tail, and a tan body. She usually hides in the grass but accidently gets stepped on. When you talk to her, she offers you a magical seed.

Story: She was a normal pegasus, until she fell onto the ground. She saw some magical seeds and planted them to make a beautiful garden. Soon, Kaos destroyed her home, so she decided to find give them away to other people so they can plant their own gardens. After Kaos destroyed her home she became rather agressive and decided to be a Skylander to find more seeds.

Picture: [User Posted Image] if it doesnt show up-- http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:FANMADE_Flora.JPG
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:30:20 25/01/2012 by Beautiful Heart
#6 Posted: 07:34:58 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
quite a few in the life category... please feel free to add a second!
---
Flip a coin.
#7 Posted: 19:23:22 19/01/2012
Theres only 3 in the Life element, and 1 in the water. Were planning to make 4 for every category! Is that what you want, non?
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#8 Posted: 21:02:28 19/01/2012 | Topic Creator
lol, i don't need THAT many, only around 10. smilie No, i just thought it would be better to have them a bit more even (like 1 or 2 in each element) here's another:

Name: Kitsune

Element: Magic

Description: A three tailed fox with red fur.

Story: His mother was a fox and his dad was a Human. Kitsune was born on earth, but Kaos found him (this is after the game when Kaos is on Earth) and used his magic to teleport Kitsune to Skylands. He joined the skylanders in the hope he could get Kaos back.

Picture: -none-

Other: Kitsune has the ability to turn into a human.
---
Flip a coin.
#9 Posted: 01:18:28 20/01/2012
@Shorty -- Isn't that why this top was made...to make your own Skylanders? You can make your own experience of Skylanders.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:19:03 20/01/2012 by Beautiful Heart
Hyena Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#10 Posted: 06:11:35 20/01/2012
This sounds fun... I might take a try at this. XD
*rolls away to draw*
#11 Posted: 15:41:02 20/01/2012
Name: Beautiful Heart (just for the fun of it!)

Element: Water (theres no water!)

Description: A serpentine like blue dragon, named after me smilie

Story: Beauitful Heart (Or simply just Beauty or Heart) is a dragon that's obsessed with looks. Her first incident of being dirty was when she was 5 years old. She tripped and landed in mud. Other people find it ironic that shes a Water Dragon that's scared of mud. When she was 8 years old, her parents were kidnapped and taken to Skylands. She flew 3000 miles to save them. At 13 years, she still lives in Skylands and follows the path of Spyro, to become stronger (all that and she still avoids getting dirty)

Picture:[User Posted Image]
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:44:55 20/01/2012 by Beautiful Heart
#12 Posted: 17:16:08 20/01/2012
2 in each element would be PERFECT
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#13 Posted: 00:01:09 21/01/2012
I did make Whirlwind's mother, I'll try to post her tomorrow or something.

It's not as bad as you think, I promise.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Deebish70 Green Sparx Gems: 338
#14 Posted: 17:03:07 21/01/2012
Name: corpsery

Element: undead

Disruption: a skeleton who harnesses the half the power of kaos's spells.

Story: Kaos whas working on a minion spell of chop chop when something went wrong. The minion came to life before Kaos was finished with the spell and becuase he was not fully evil he joined the skylanders using kaos's power for good.
---
This randomness is brought to you by Deebish70 -killing conversations since 1998
Deebish70 Green Sparx Gems: 338
#15 Posted: 17:05:58 21/01/2012
Corpsery is a skeleton with a dark purple robe and has a staff for casting spells

Sorry no picture
---
This randomness is brought to you by Deebish70 -killing conversations since 1998
#16 Posted: 19:17:26 21/01/2012
Nice ....And isn't that a part of MY signature?
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:02:09 24/01/2012 by Beautiful Heart
Dragonlover00 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1188
#17 Posted: 19:28:01 21/01/2012
Name: Grunna

Disruption: A white lizard with a red Mantle.

Story: As baby, her parents got killed by Kaos army. Grunna jumped of mistake inside a teleporter that was hidden when her parents where death and she was the only surived. The teleport sended her to Eon and she learned magic and she becomed a skylander.

Pitcure: None.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:19:41 21/01/2012 by Dragonlover00
#18 Posted: 22:34:54 23/01/2012 | Topic Creator
putting some of the fanmade skylanders in the fiction tommorow. These are:
Sienna, Spyrogirl15
Flora, Beautiful Heart
Corpsery, Deebish70
Grunna, Dragonlover00
I might add some later, as I know some of you are yet to post. I'd also be interested to know where some of these names came from. Corpsery, flora sure, but Sienna, Grunna? You've confused me! Although i could relate the company who did some spyro games, Sierra, to Sienna (unless i read the name wrong). Grunna?
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:37:09 30/01/2012 by Equator
Dragonlover00 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1188
#19 Posted: 09:46:19 24/01/2012
^ Grunna was just a random name.
#20 Posted: 14:29:43 25/01/2012
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/File:FANMADE_Flora.JPG
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#21 Posted: 15:04:26 25/01/2012
Name: Flora (now I'm listing her abilities)

Abilty 1: Seed bomb -- Launch a seed that explodes into a plant.

Ability 2: Withdraw -- Hide yourself in a flower, while in it, you can't be touched

3rd ability (the B button on the 360 version of SSA): Flight -- As a pegasus, she can fly.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
#22 Posted: 18:00:53 25/01/2012 | Topic Creator
You've really thought this through...
---
Flip a coin.
spyro assasin Ripto Gems: 71
#23 Posted: 23:23:15 25/01/2012
mario elament fire

primary move.fire ball
secondary move: punching

pickachu elament tech
primary move tail slap
secondary move giant lightning bolt like lightning rods
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#24 Posted: 23:45:13 25/01/2012
Name: Axel (Flippy)

Element: Water

Description: A bottle-nosed dolphin with a Segway and evil personality.

Story: Having been exiled from his homeland, this intelligent mammal wondered the waters for years. Axel eventually came across a large troll army and managed to destroy them with just a few attacks. Spyro decided to invite him to the Skylanders. Still, Axel shows his dark side and is barely trusted by the dull-minded.

Picture: Not yet...

Other: His Segway has the ability to charge-attack an enemy. It also has buttons. Each button controls a special power such as a laser cannon or mind-control device.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
#25 Posted: 23:54:15 25/01/2012

who ever did this elament: undead
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#26 Posted: 02:05:19 26/01/2012
^That's got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen...
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#27 Posted: 02:12:29 26/01/2012
Kill Yoshi
---
Why am I back
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#28 Posted: 02:45:02 26/01/2012
Here's one of my fancharacters smilie

Name: Void

Species: Monkey

Elemental Class: Magic

Most used battle cry: Mess with the monkey you'll be a fool!

Primary attack: Magic energy blast from hands.

Secondary attack: Kung fu punches and kicks.

Apperance: a silver monkey with green eyes wearing a shirt with a with a pointed collar, wrinkled pants, and some fingerless gloves.

Personality: Void tends to be alittle naive but, he's an excellent fighter. Most of the time he's seen trying to make some of the skylanders that don't have a sense of humor laugh( ironically he got Chop-Chop to laugh at one of his jokes but, he tried it on stealth elf and ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks.)

Back story:Well anyway Void was from a place called Cloud 9 were monkeys practiced magic and martial arts. After the attack of the dragon Malefor Voids Grandfather told him to run away so he wouldn't become Malefors pawn. After awhile he met Eon in the forest who witnessed Voids magic powers and asked if he wanted to be a skylander. Ironically Void was good at heart but, some skyland residents don't like him because Hex happens to be one of his best friends. His other best friend is Zap and he two of them usually get each other in and out of trouble. The only fellow skylander Void usually has spats with are Stealth Elf( she thinks his jokes aren't funny) and Terrafin( He thinks Void owes him five dollars.... like almost everyone in skylands).
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10076
#29 Posted: 02:54:07 26/01/2012
Please stay on topic...
#30 Posted: 02:56:38 26/01/2012
Quote: C1nder
Please stay on topic...

none of thoes are funny
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10076
#31 Posted: 03:06:38 26/01/2012
What?
#32 Posted: 12:46:42 26/01/2012
why else would I put it there
#33 Posted: 13:09:38 26/01/2012
Name: Cyclone (Kazesora is her real name though)

Element: Wind

Official catch-phase: Shadows of the Wind!
Others: Only remember the past, I'm a Flippen' TACO! (scares the cvap out of enemies)

Description: A air dragoness (about the same age as Sunburn)

Personality: Cyclone is funny and serious at the same time, she usually shows her fun side when people are around, she is serious when she needs to be though. She has a dark past that she hardly remembers, because of this she keeps it all quiet.

Story: As a hatchling she woke up with amnesia. She wandered the lands until she came across a half phoenix half dragon named Sunburn. They became best friends and she lived with him and
discovered her abilities over air and strangely a bit of shadow. Since Sunburn couldn't help her learn her abilities he encouraged her. She protected him from the bounty hunters and then one day she woke up to find he had suddenly left, she has been searching for him ever since.

Picture: *soon!*

Other: She remembers being tortured and stretched and pulled, but she has never told anyone this. The colours on her wings, underbelly and horns mirror the sky.
---
Why am I back
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:40:51 26/01/2012 by Cynder134
#34 Posted: 23:19:06 26/01/2012
^attacks? we need attacks. anyways good job
#35 Posted: 09:20:57 27/01/2012
Omg did i actually write that much *jawdrop*

Attacks:

Primary Attack: Tornado Warning- create a small tornadoe that hurts your enemies (this can be upgraded)

Secondary Attack: Shadow teleportation- teleport

Upgrades
Primary attack upgrade Tornados rage
Secondary attack upgrade Shadow memories (horrible monsters from past attack enemies after teleportation)
Tornado ride: ride on a tornado destroying everything in your path.
---
Why am I back
#36 Posted: 14:21:48 29/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Spyro assassin stop going off topic! If you are doing another skylander, describe it, don't post random videos!
No more vids, this is not a non-spyro thing, this is a fandom thing. This is about spyro. Plus we DON'T need abilities, in fact please don't do abilities. If you read the top bit, this is for a story, not for a laugh. Thank you for reading, and NO MORE VIDEOS AND ATTACKS!
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:23:38 29/01/2012 by Equator
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#37 Posted: 16:00:54 29/01/2012
Name: Etch

Description: Half-Cat Half-Human Carries a giant pencil and whip around Wears a robe and has brown hair + eyes

Back story: Etch is the daughter of the great wizard Blitz. She has her mothers magical abilities to use her "wand"(The pencil) to create anything. Not long after she was born an evil wizard came and cursed her to be a cat. Her mother gave her a cure, but now she is stuck half-cat. After she heard about the skylanders she went to join them to use her cat powers for good.

Picture: [User Posted Image]

Sry for bad pic. quality. The lighting sucked and my had was shaking.
Hope you like it! Plz use her!
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 02:47:37 01/02/2012 by Ridinggrl27
#38 Posted: 19:30:57 29/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Again i only need these 4 things!
NAME!
ELEMENT!
DESCRIPTION!
STORY!
And, if possible,
PICTURE!
If anything else...
OTHER!
definitely NOT abilities!
Thank you. Here's another sky warrior of mine

Name: Ness

Element: Water

Description: A short sea serpent. She similar fins to Gill Grunt.

Story: Ness was swimming around when she came across a boat. Curious, she swam towards it, only to be caught in a net. She shot water jets and struggled like mad but she couldn't break free. Then she spotted the gillman army. A gillman rescued her by shooting the fisherman with a harpoon. Ness thanked the gillman and swam away. A year later, Ness found the same gillman working for the skylanders. Ness decided to help out as well.

Picture: None as yet
---
Flip a coin.
#39 Posted: 20:14:15 29/01/2012
charecter freddy
elament undead
attacks:bloody slash
glove throw
fire hole
Ridinggrl27 Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#40 Posted: 20:49:42 29/01/2012
Name: Double Cross

Element: Undead

Description: A Two Headed Wolf with red glowing eyes wearing a black and red head band has black fur

Story: Double Cross was the pet of the ancient wizard Oblivion. He used to be 100% evil, but after being released from Oblivion's grip became somewhat good. He never truly became good though and one of his heads still is faithful to evil. He is more of a loner, but after the Skylanders saved him from a raging fire he has wanted to join.

Picture: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs7...air-d3i9f8u.jpg
The picture isn't exact, but its kinda close
---
Hanayo is the Rice Queen
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:58 30/01/2012 by Ridinggrl27
#41 Posted: 20:53:47 29/01/2012
kerbeus
elament fire
moves fire head butt
flamethrower
chain and gate
#42 Posted: 01:17:32 30/01/2012
You guys are so immature and off-topic. I can't believe I'm saying this to an 11 year old! I had an Honor-Student role when I was 7! I'm 13, so don't sass me...
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:21:39 30/01/2012 by Beautiful Heart
#43 Posted: 17:32:15 30/01/2012 | Topic Creator
Jeez, Spyro assasin, LEARN TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT WANT ABILITIES!
there isn't much i can do with a name and element. I don't know what it looks like, I don't know how to fit it into my story. Seriously, edit your posts or stop posting. It's quite annoying!

Oh, and an Earth or Air skylander would be good, we are running a little low on those. No more life skylanders please!
---
Flip a coin.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:35:45 30/01/2012 by Equator
#44 Posted: 20:38:11 30/01/2012
I'll think of one for earth. My other one was an Air Skylander BTW
---
Why am I back
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#45 Posted: 21:17:16 30/01/2012
Name: Danny (me)
Moves: Punch, Dash, Spin.

Story: After having a lack of excitement in his life, Danny decided to go out exploring. This was when he encountered Skylands and realised that he had magical powers. Now he spends his days living in Skylands ready to fight of anyone who is evil - mainly because he has nothing better to do.

EDIT: whoops, forgot a description

Description: A human boy with short brown hair and a green t-shirt and blue trousers
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:53:51 31/01/2012 by TheSpyrofan12
#46 Posted: 22:13:11 30/01/2012
Quote: Equator
Jeez, Spyro assasin, LEARN TO READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DONT WANT ABILITIES!
there isn't much i can do with a name and element. I don't know what it looks like, I don't know how to fit it into my story. Seriously, edit your posts or stop posting. It's quite annoying!

Oh, and an Earth or Air skylander would be good, we are running a little low on those. No more life skylanders please!

please pm me, stay on topic even if it is yours
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:32:14 30/01/2012 by spyro assasin
#47 Posted: 23:14:27 30/01/2012
Ummm...I'm starting this day off with a tech. Just treat me like Equator for this time. Umm...

Name: Techna

Gendar: Still deciding

Element: Tech

Description: A purple dragon (not the LoS purple dragons) with green wings made of cyber energy.

Story: Techna was an ordinary dragon until s/he was attacked by evil armies and turned into a cyborg. They used her for evil until another dragon (Spyro) saved here and turned her back to normal. As of today she is still part android.

Picture: Deciding if I should use pony maker or dragon maker...

Remember guys, Equator doesn't need abilities. You should set your dragon description in a organized format like above. If you have other things (like weapons or power gems) just put it as in Other. He doesn't really need abilities right now.
---
[i]Beautiful Heart ♪[/¡]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me