First | Previous | Page 9 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39
Upgrade Paths Recommendation Thread [STICKY]
voodude Blue Sparx Gems: 715
#401 Posted: 18:30:17 08/03/2012
drill sergeant's rocket path and whirlwind's rainbow path are very bad choices?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilieITALIAsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#402 Posted: 19:26:32 08/03/2012
Whirlwind's rainbow path has its upsides, but Drill Sergeant's rocket path does not.
#403 Posted: 19:52:10 08/03/2012
Quote: Tashiji
Whirlwind's rainbow path has its upsides, but Drill Sergeant's rocket path does not.

thanks smilie
so for pvp tempest dragon is still better?
---
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#404 Posted: 22:51:52 08/03/2012
For an alternate view, I abolutely LOVE the rockets path for Drill Sarge. I believe it was mentioned before, but the Drilldozer path is nerfed on the Wii (which I have) so if you're playing on Wii, I recommend the rockets.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
ghost master Blue Sparx Gems: 700
#405 Posted: 00:04:20 09/03/2012
Quote: Mr-McChicken22
I chose Blizzard brawler. And he does some major damage And gets really awesome armor

'Bout how much?

---

smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
I have no ideas for a signature.
#406 Posted: 20:06:15 09/03/2012
Quote: spyroflame0487
For an alternate view, I abolutely LOVE the rockets path for Drill Sarge. I believe it was mentioned before, but the Drilldozer path is nerfed on the Wii (which I have) so if you're playing on Wii, I recommend the rockets.

i have the wii too but it's too late i already chose the drill path
---
Kao Kitty Blue Sparx Gems: 652
#407 Posted: 20:08:30 09/03/2012
I haven't started on Sargey yet. What was nerfed about the Drilldozer path?
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#408 Posted: 17:23:00 10/03/2012
Quote: Kao Kitty
I haven't started on Sargey yet. What was nerfed about the Drilldozer path?

The charge attack for that path doesn't do as much damage as it does on other paths, from what people have been saying. I've tried it and it's outclassed by the rockets, at least as far as I could tell. (for the Wii. Everyone says it's the best on other consoles, but I don't see it being great on the Wii)
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#409 Posted: 17:27:31 10/03/2012
about pvp what is better for double trouble? because with conjuror you can just spawn doubles while escaping and with channeler you deal more damage but you have to face the enemy
---
malouff Blue Sparx Gems: 593
#410 Posted: 19:30:09 10/03/2012
@voodude
Channeler is better in pvp because he has a longer reach and deals more damage.

Spawning doubles sounds good and is if you are vs a slow character because double trouble himself is a slow character and can't run away.
---
Still need from 1st game
volcanic vault & smilie
#411 Posted: 21:50:58 10/03/2012
Quote: malouff
@voodude
Channeler is better in pvp because he has a longer reach and deals more damage.

Spawning doubles sounds good and is if you are vs a slow character because double trouble himself is a slow character and can't run away.

thank you very much smilie
---
Cheeseman Green Sparx Gems: 462
#412 Posted: 07:41:58 11/03/2012
I play on the Wii, and I chose the Megadozer path with the charge. The auto-blaster is very quick, and the charge is one of the fastest charge attacks in the game. I haven't actually had a chance to look at the numbers. I only got himvon Friday, but he seems quite ok.

Edit: Drill Sergeant does 24 damage with his charge attack on the Wii, which I don't think is that bad really. He does have lots of options available, and he really isn't half bad. Hope it helps.
---
Skylanders: All of them. Boom!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:33:03 11/03/2012 by Cheeseman
whirlwindman Green Sparx Gems: 289
#413 Posted: 21:33:18 11/03/2012
I got Sonic Boom yesterday and I gotta say Medea griffin is AMAZING her babies are super useful and her screech is really powerful, I only have one complaint about Sonic boom and that is that she only has one attack other then making babies:-(
---
skylanders I own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Looking for:smilie
#414 Posted: 21:55:05 11/03/2012
Whirlwindman--try using the eggs as grenades and not just a source of babies. They do 40 damage each, and hurl upwards. Pretty nice.
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#415 Posted: 22:57:03 11/03/2012
I chose Whirly's Rainbow path and it works wonders for me.

/runs out/
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#416 Posted: 22:59:52 11/03/2012 | Topic Creator
^ Same.
You just need a little strategy to decide when to charge it, since the charged rainbow does good continuous damage.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:00:04 11/03/2012 by LevanJess
#417 Posted: 03:33:56 12/03/2012
I went Tempest path and it's a boatload of win. Thunder clouds are huge and do 30 damage; Throwing more than one cloud out will cause a lightning bolt to connect thunder clouds dealing 30 damage to anything that walks between them; and bouncing a rainbow off a tempest cloud makes 3 more. If a ricocheted rainbow hits another cloud, you get 3 more rainbows, so if the clouds are close enough to one another, the whole screen fills with rainbows! It makes for some fun times.
#418 Posted: 13:56:43 12/03/2012
i have chosen tempest dragon and she seems quite powerful, tomorrow i will test her against my friends. i will probably also try the rainbow path. also spyra why you are always running out lol?
---
Peachezz Red Sparx Gems: 43
#419 Posted: 08:48:47 13/03/2012
My Skylanders upgrade paths:
Boomer - Thrower path, hear that the AoE is good with the other one though.
Drill Sergeant - Had the rocket one, HATED it and changed and it's so much better!
Trigger Happy - Gun path, other didn't appeal to me.
Eruptor - Volcanoes cause it's fun :3
Chop chop - I wanted something unique so I picked his shield and it's pretty average, ceebs resetting..
Ghost Roaster - The one where you go invisible forgot what it's called, it's really handy for bosses but that's about it.
Hex - The bone wall one is reaaaaally fun.. especially pvp and I beat my friend's hex who has the other path.
Sonic Boom - Egg babies. Fun. Awesome damage with just eggs. Beat. Stealth. Elf. That is all.
Whirlwind - I actually got 2 somehow but only upgraded first one - Tempest and I am happy. Rainbows are a tad .. weird..
Stealth Elf - Swords, but it is really boring in my opinion, want to try the other one when I'm ready.
Spyro - Hate this guy either way. I'm on charger but my friend has other one and they are all terrible in my opinion.
Double Trouble - Channeller is suuuuper strong and the bombs are handy.
Wrecking ball - Tongue path, fairly satisfied.
Voodood - Elementalist is pretty fun, I like him, his tripwire is fun to use.
Bash - Heard good about both but went with his tail one.
Prism Break - Tried my friends before I got, and didn't care for the crystal one, so I went with TEH LASER and it's fun. Wear it with a halo and you won't notice the yellow.
Dino Rang - This guy is awesome. I did the boomerang master but I want to try trap one, because he is really fun.
Gill grunt - Water Weaver. Harpooner is terrible in comparison, just mash (A xbox) (X PS3) (not sure about rest smilie) and hose.
Zap - Slime serpent is hella fun, I just slide around stuff walk along, come back and collect xp. It owns knights easily.

That's all of mine so far.
---
Own:
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#420 Posted: 18:06:41 13/03/2012
Quote: Peachezz

Sonic Boom - Egg babies. Fun. Awesome damage with just eggs. Beat. Stealth. Elf. That is all.

so true. dammit i can't beat that stupid sonic boom with nothing!

EDIT: today i tried double trouble channeler, megadozer drill sergeant and tempest whirlwind so:
double trouble is awesome. channeler is a beast. i think conjuror is still good, but you have to run all the time and loose a lot of defense
whirlwind is an average character, but a damn good average character. the tempest matrix is incredible. i don't think the rainbow path can be better
drill sergeant is weak. i think he is fun but still weak. it's just that he take a lot of damage while dealing few. his rocket attack is very weak and i don't think the rocket path can help it. the only good thing is the autoblaster
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:12:57 13/03/2012 by voodude
#421 Posted: 23:50:04 13/03/2012
Drill Sergeant adds up. His charge, rockets, and auto blaster don't do a ton of damage each, but his strength is that he should be using all three at once while utilizing his superior speed to stay outside of the enemy's grasp. He looks like a tank, but hit-and-run yields the best results by far.
#422 Posted: 19:31:25 14/03/2012
Whirlwindman--try using the eggs as grenades and not just a source of babies. They do 40 damage each, and hurl upwards. Pretty nice.

Thanks for the help sorry I am so late to replying
---
skylanders I own:smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
chopchop Blue Sparx Gems: 552
#423 Posted: 12:51:01 16/03/2012
Im trusting you guys whirlwind? best path plz
---
This user has died
#424 Posted: 19:33:29 16/03/2012
Quote: chopchop
Im trusting you guys whirlwind? best path plz

^imo tempest dragon. i haven't the rainbow one but tempest matrix is very powerful. like zap electroslime but it deals 30 damage instead of 6

i have a question too: what about chop chop? i just bought him and i think he is cool but not very balanced; the sword deal too few damages and the shield bash is even worse. so about the paths:
- the sword one improve your sword but only it. how much damage he deals with the upgrades?
- the shield one seems more versatile, but how it works exactly? how much damage deal the shield bash and the spectral shield? and how much damage absorb?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:42:03 16/03/2012 by voodude
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#425 Posted: 19:48:42 16/03/2012
The shield path sucks. I chose the Sword path. Someone will explain all your other questions.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

HexDisciple Green Sparx Gems: 249
#426 Posted: 21:40:43 16/03/2012
OK, so, this one won't answer for Chop-Chop, but it might randomly answer someone.Ya guessed it, it's a review...for...a guy I don't have yet.
But hey, I don't Have smilie yet either, and around page 7, you gotta admit I wrote a pretty dam(sorry)good review.
Spyro...joking.
It's(drums play)...
smilie
So, he has at start(like EVERYone else)two attacks:A slash and a mortar whose description sounds like a kamikaze(launching his own spirit).
For basic upgrades, he gets an increase in slash attack power, a control over spirit flight, a third, delayable attack, and finally, powers up the Soul attack and takes it to the tier of pseudo-AoE(not exactly a blast, but not a focused attack either...kinda like skull rain, each skull CAN hit enemies tightly close).Here, your most prominent strategy will be provided some nasty(for opponents)buffs:If you are a meleer, you get an increase in power and an attack that allows you to chase enemies(particularly a smilie keen on warping) before dealing the blow.Again, I don't have Ignitor, so I can't provide numbers.Sorry smilie.
Anyway, if you're more of a camper(hide and obliterate at a distance with projectiles...I know Hex is THE perfect camper because of the Master Caster+(Wall of Bones+Compound Fracture+Bone Fortress)+(Rain of Skulls+Storm of Skulls+Troll Skulls)combination), control of the spirit and the aforementioned transition into pseudo-AoE are there.

Now, on to what the paths bring you:

First path(Soul one):
The first one speeds up the movement of the mortar and invokes a second raise in power.
Finally, something to make it faster...AND you still get to control it just as well as before this upgrade.
This is where things get exciting.Incinerate bring forth an explosion at button press.'Nuff said.
Now, the reason I call it the sea-level firework sword-wielding sensei: Fire Form Salvo.
Upon firing off a flame wisp, two more mortar-like friends will join you...unfortunately, what goes up has to come down...and in this case, after that, there's nothing more for them.
All in all...oh, sorry.This path raises Flame Form to a uber-AoE(i'd write it correctly, but Portugal doesn't have that punctuation) by transforming it into an explosion.As I said before(ahem!)CAMPERS, I GOT A FEAST FOR YOU(sorry for the caps, I'm simulating a loud call).

Second path(Sword one):
OK the first upgrade works like Chop Chop's first sword path upgrade, and stealth elf's first pook blade saint upgrade:By providing two combos:Fiery Burst and Fire Slam(not to be confused with mega slam, the third attack).The second upgrade actually incites to space yourself from the enemy so you can chase him/her/it:It strenghtens your attack after enough charge.Two words:Charge...Attack.It's probably not bad either.
The Final upgrade, Inferno Blade, gives a so-well-known power boost to the weapon.Oh, it also makes your weapon larger.
His Soul gem ability, Fire Forged armor, gives an armor boost.Most would think it is found in a fiery level.But, rather ironically, it's found in Dark Water Cove.

Final Commentsmilieefinitely worth trying out, both paths are good, just picks the one matching your style, and you'll tear, shred, blow through opposition.Among fire Skylanders, I'd put it in second, in front of Flameslinger and behind Sunburn.Among everyone, I'd give him a...a...a...a...a...dunno, a...80/100?Yeah, that's pretty good.Don't you think the back plate of Soul Gem ability kinda resembles Link's shield in The Legend of Zelda?It's probably fun to play.I will be pleased whichever path I choose, because my style is knowing my attacks and knowing my opponent.
---
Gotcha!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:46:46 16/03/2012 by HexDisciple
mulhollinman Green Sparx Gems: 120
#427 Posted: 01:26:41 17/03/2012
smilie i choose the sword path and it works wonders for many reasons. First the 40 damage a hit is super helpful in pvp or story mode. Next the charge up sword thing does 80 AND you can charge it while walking and wont slow down. I find it very use full but i do wanna see the other path in action. just out of curiosity.
Fireballz Green Sparx Gems: 298
#428 Posted: 02:21:58 17/03/2012
Anyone, know one for Zap on the Wii?
---
Skylanders I currently own- (smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)(smiliesmilie)(smilie)
bobishere Green Sparx Gems: 192
#429 Posted: 03:29:12 17/03/2012
hey Spyro-Dragma
The best path for...
gill grunt is his shooting. It takes a lot more damage and you get a giant anckor.
spyro I don't know. they both good.
Trigger Happy his guns are the best things ever.
And the best guy I have... TERRAFIN! He is very good. But the best path for him is the sandhog (digging & little sharks)!! No one can hit him when he is under ground. So go fight Kaos and just dig under him and shoot your sharks then he is dead. Simple as that. He's the best!
But how do you show the faces of the skylanders you have?!
hope it helps!!
[User Posted Image]
#430 Posted: 07:24:51 17/03/2012
you can write their name between those two points thingies(can you tell me their name?...I'm Portuguese but I'd like to know)
In alternative, here's a link://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/help/
---
Gotcha!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:29:01 17/03/2012 by HexDisciple
Deandria Green Sparx Gems: 304
#431 Posted: 10:22:25 17/03/2012
Quote: bobishere
The best path for...
gill grunt is his shooting. It takes a lot more damage and you get a giant anckor.

Whilst I loved the harpooner Gill Grunt it is generally considered to be inferior to the water weaver build... I've tried both and I personally prefer harpooner... BUT the giant anchor is from his soul gem, you get that attack from either of his upgrade paths, in fact you can get that BEFORE choosing an upgrade path...

Quote: HexDisciple
you can write their name between those two points thingies(can you tell me their name?...I'm Portuguese but I'd like to know)
In alternative, here's a link://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/help/

This symbol : is caled a colon (not sure who named it but it's a silly name as colon also means intestines.. English: dumb language but then it's not our fault really... we got invaded so many times that our language is a melting pot of different European languages...)
---
Own: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Really Want: smilie smilie
#432 Posted: 12:03:23 17/03/2012
Quote: mulhollinman
smilie i choose the sword path and it works wonders for many reasons. First the 40 damage a hit is super helpful in pvp or story mode. Next the charge up sword thing does 80 AND you can charge it while walking and wont slow down. I find it very use full but i do wanna see the other path in action. just out of curiosity.

really? he deals 40 damage with a sword attack!wonderful!

Quote: Fireballz
Anyone, know one for Zap on the Wii?

i haven't tried the tesla dragon path, so i can't be sure. but zap is a weak character, he has few attack and you have to use him as a hit&run character. slime serpent is excellent for this because you create more slime which is automatically electrified.

about gill grunt, water weaver is really better. with the harpon path you have:
- harpoon attack, 28 damage (good)
-water attack, 14 damage and temporary(very bad)
- jet pack, temporary (almost unusefel)
with water weaver:
- harpoon, 24 damage (still good)
-water attack, 28 damage+20 damage for the explosive starfish and unlimited duration (very good)
-jet pack, unlimited (very good and combo with ancor cannon)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:08:33 17/03/2012 by voodude
PortalMasterEon Gold Sparx Gems: 2507
#433 Posted: 13:16:19 17/03/2012
I just bought Lightning ROD IN TRU UK, WILL POST PIC SOON
---
Greetings Portal Masters!
I'm looking for a Royal Double Trouble + Platinum Chest
#434 Posted: 13:31:29 17/03/2012
Who do you think my next review should oversee?I have already reviewed Stealth Elf, Drobot and Ignitor.
As I said earlier on this topic, if I'm bugging you, ask me to stop.I hate bugging people and not knowing that.
I just want to provide the best help I can.
---
Gotcha!
xerokills Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#435 Posted: 14:25:19 17/03/2012
Quote: PortalMasterEon

Awesome. I am gonna guess someone at TRU is gonna be fired pretty darn quick! To Ebay I go to see if there is a flood of them!
---
"I'm disgusted, and repulsed, and...I can't look away..."
#436 Posted: 16:17:58 17/03/2012
Quote: PortalMasterEon

nice but why posting it here?
---
#437 Posted: 17:50:17 17/03/2012
PortalMaster Eon, are you serious? If you are, where as in the country?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:08:54 17/03/2012 by Cheeseman
#438 Posted: 18:40:28 17/03/2012
@ PortalMaster Eon,
good for you, dude smilie
congrats on Skylanders Zeus(the reference is quite obvious)
Before you ask for path suggs, here's a review specially for you:
smilie

So, I see Ancient Greece played a key part in the making of the game, am I not correct?
Well, we are looking at the only other wielder of pure electricity(Zap, is the other Electricity wielder).

So, basic attacks.First, the one that he owes his name to.A lightning bolt.
The Secondary attack is controllable.Not the attack itself, but the crash site.This attack summons lightning from the sky.I suppose this gives him a place in the designation of camper(look at my Ignitor review for definition).
I guess you can literally kill enemies with them not realizing who the culprit is.Awesome.Sweet.I don't have it, so, if I'm wrong please correct me.
So, general upgrades.First, the bolt gets powered up.Followed by a power-up in time and damage of the storm.
Third upgrade.Another attack.An AoE around you.Can be used to dispel packed crowds.~
Last basic upgrade.This is the last enhancement to Lightning Bolt.But it's worth it.It makes it stick and damage while stuck.Like poison.Or like Corn Hornets' attack's secondary effect.Except it won't paralyze(pity).
Paths.A skull-cracking time of play.Which one?

The lightning lord path focuses on Grand Lightning enhancements.
The first upgrade is smilie's very own Master Caster upgrade!For grand lightning.
Followed by a 3rd power boost.
The last upgrade...no single clue.But it sounds vorpal:
Quote from spyro wiki:
Lighting Avatar (3000): Summon the most powerful Grand Lightning attack ever!
...You can see why it is vorpal, can't you?

On to the second path.Something about a cloud version of smilie's babies.
Cloud Zapper Satellite:Cloud Zaps anyone near and follows you.
Zappier Sats: The bold should make it clear.
Zapper Satellite Defense:3 clouds(look at Clud Zapper Satellite)
---
Gotcha!
#439 Posted: 20:43:13 17/03/2012
What is the best upgrade path for Cynder on the Wii? Both paths look really good and I can't decide!
---
#440 Posted: 21:01:47 17/03/2012
Shadowdancer, without hesitation!
#441 Posted: 21:03:09 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I like Nelder Welder.
---
but i love it all smooth
#442 Posted: 21:16:31 17/03/2012
That Depends.
If you like to hit-and-run, go for ShadowDancer.
If you want constant power with no need to set up, sure, be my guest, go for nether wielder.
---
Gotcha!
#443 Posted: 21:16:45 17/03/2012
I've tried Nether Wielder for a bit, but reset when I realized the path didn't really change much. I personally hate the mechanics behind the breath, since holding the button slows your movement speed and deals damage at a fixed rate. Most other characters will deal damage relative to how fast you can press the button, and you're still able to evade incoming attacks.

Shadowdancer path gives you a ghost buddy that follows close by and auto attacks. When you charge through monsters, both you and your buddy do powerful initial damage. Then the ghosts created from the dash will stick to the monster and continue doing damage. You're still able to turn around and hit them with your breath for respectable damage. I can't remember if it's bugged or not, but ghosts stuck to monsters are also supposed to lower their movement speed. And when they get too close, just dash back through!

I dunno, I personally like the Shadowdancer path better.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#444 Posted: 21:20:07 17/03/2012
Can someone tell me the best path for Double Trouble?
---
Bring the Fanta
#445 Posted: 21:22:03 17/03/2012
Channeler is best for Double Trouble, but the other path is great for a few laughs.
#446 Posted: 21:25:32 17/03/2012
Personally, I prefer the exploding ghosts of Nether Welder. On Wii it's a little closer, because the slow effect on Shadowdancer's ghosts actually works... but on PS360, I just don't feel the ghosts get a meaningful upgrade on Shadowdancer. It's hard not to go with the lightning and explosive ghosts over the damaging charge, since she's not meant to be played up-close anyway and damaging them with your dash somewhat exposes you to retribution. But both paths are good. I don't think you'd regret either.
#447 Posted: 21:26:38 17/03/2012 | Topic Creator
I thought the ghost buddy was Cynder's soul gem ability, or am I mistaken?
But that definitely sound good if you like the ghosts. I never liked the ghosts a whole lot, so..
---
but i love it all smooth
#448 Posted: 21:27:49 17/03/2012
Yes, it's her soul gem. Both paths can have the ghosty sidekick.
#449 Posted: 21:31:55 17/03/2012
Personally, I prefer the exploding ghosts of Nether Welder. On Wii it's a little closer, because the slow effect on Shadowdancer's ghosts actually works... but on PS360, I just don't feel the ghosts get a meaningful upgrade on Shadowdancer. It's hard not to go with the lightning and explosive ghosts over the damaging charge, since she's not meant to be played up-close anyway and damaging them with your dash somewhat exposes you to retribution. But both paths are good. I don't think you'd regret either.

That makes sense. I play on the Wii.
#450 Posted: 02:27:43 18/03/2012
I love Nether Wielder path for Cynder and it is amazing on the wii especially and with all the heroic challenges complete she is so fast and her shadow dash gets faster too she is to. Powerful and robot is the only thing that can beat her (when I play as her anyway... Other people aren't that good with her it seems)
---
First | Previous | Page 9 of 39 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me