Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Spyro Fan-Made Films- Frixion
First | Previous | Page 8 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20
Spyro Fan-Made Films- Frixion [CLOSED]
fyra Platinum Sparx Gems: 6442
#351 Posted: 01:31:24 16/06/2012
You're awesome(when will the movie get finish)
---
Life may be harsh in such a dark year, happy new year we said an eternity ago it seem now, but it's far from over, we will survive.
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#352 Posted: 03:54:55 16/06/2012
We don't know as of when the movie will be finished, probably not this year. I'm guessing if we work hard enough we might be able to finish near Christmas this year.. I'm guessing though, no definites.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#353 Posted: 05:00:45 16/06/2012
I'm still willing to do some voices for the movie, if you guys are still willing for me to do some. I could do the Chronicler, if you wanted!
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#354 Posted: 09:18:19 16/06/2012
Quote: SkyWanderer
sorry it took so long getting back, I had relatives invade; had a great time but now back to work. I'm working on sparx's body currently and it looks much better and more true to canon.

I will be posting it later.

EDIT-------------------------------------------------

to do:
fix nose bump(somthing about it looks strange)
work on hands
wings

There's something around the arms that is bugging me but I'm not sure of what. Seems like he won't be able to naturally move with a rig.

Do you have a wireframe view of your model?
Skijarama Yellow Sparx Gems: 1500
#355 Posted: 16:58:00 16/06/2012
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
I'm still willing to do some voices for the movie, if you guys are still willing for me to do some. I could do the Chronicler, if you wanted!

Supply a voice reel. If you can do the chronicler really well, then you will get the spot.
SkyWanderer Blue Sparx Gems: 597
#356 Posted: 15:28:16 17/06/2012
Reimu here you go

if you want to look at the model itself pm me your email and I will send it to you.

oh and Skijarama gaul's voice is perfect except for gauls laugh it needs more buhahahahaa
Malefor is...decent if you want to go with being acurate but he needs to sound more sophisticated rather than garbled villain
Cyrill sounds ok but he needs to sound more brittish--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxUDIu9xLe0

Oh and this person sounds brilliant for young cynder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqwOIG1Y4Tw
---
http://omicronwanderer.deviantart.com
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:15:37 17/06/2012 by SkyWanderer
#357 Posted: 19:43:28 17/06/2012
Quote:
oh and Skijarama gaul's voice is perfect except for gauls laugh it needs more buhahahahaa
Malefor is...decent if you want to go with being acurate but he needs to sound more sophisticated rather than garbled villain
Cyrill sounds ok but he needs to sound more brittish--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxUDIu9xLe0

Oh and this person sounds brilliant for young cynder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqwOIG1Y4Tw

He thanks for the compliments. as i said, I do intend on redoing when i get a quiet moment.

And as for the Cynder voice actor you posted, I'm not sure. Cynder didn't really have an accent, and had a somewhat different tone. If possible, i want the voice in the movies to sound as much like TEN Cynder as possible. that was her best VA if you ask me, at least when she was on the good guys side.
SamXala Gold Sparx Gems: 2398
#358 Posted: 19:59:33 17/06/2012
Wow, this is Amazing (I read the whole topic and it's Awesome)

Mmm.... did you still need some voice actors?
---
O_0 Holy Cow!! I'm a Gold Sparx!
#359 Posted: 20:21:07 17/06/2012
Quote: SamXala
Wow, this is Amazing (I read the whole topic and it's Awesome)

Mmm.... did you still need some voice actors?

Depends, who are you going for?
#360 Posted: 12:10:41 18/06/2012
Been watching some walkthroughs, nearly finished writing the Swamp. (I haven't had much time due to school.) I'll PM it to you once I'm done, Skijarama.
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
#361 Posted: 13:16:56 18/06/2012
Alright. looking forward to it.
#362 Posted: 19:06:38 18/06/2012
Reimu here you go

if you want to look at the model itself pm me your email and I will send it to you.

Ok, it's what I thought, I'll see tonight if I still have some documents about the topology of the body so you can see where you need to add some edges for the model to be able to naturally move with the rig.

I can't garanty it, but I'm sure I can find some reliable sources and help on some sites for this.
#363 Posted: 02:29:58 19/06/2012
I started googling both references and tutorials. I think I am beggining to see and realize how the arms need to be redone they just won't move correctly. I keep forgetting that my arms are way too bad of a reference to use as they are too disportional(think skinny gorillla arms).

haha

character modeling is so different from drawing characters. I'll get back to my expermentation.
---
I am an Enviornmental modeler for projectFrixion : http://projectfrixion.deviantart.com
#364 Posted: 11:08:52 19/06/2012
I started googling both references and tutorials. I think I am beggining to see and realize how the arms need to be redone they just won't move correctly. I keep forgetting that my arms are way too bad of a reference to use as they are too disportional(think skinny gorillla arms).

haha

character modeling is so different from drawing characters. I'll get back to my expermentation.

Haaa if you found by yourself it's awesome, because I can't find my notes about it.

I don't think you need to redo completely the arms, you just need to move some edges and add more as well. Maybe you'll have to work a bit the back of the character as well.

Looking at a muscular view of a body could help you, the edges should follow the muscles of a body to allow the members to properly move =)
#365 Posted: 13:13:45 19/06/2012
Quote: shorty
This may seem kind out of the blue but I recently got a voice recording program so I could possible do voice acting. However, I have a high pitched voice. At least in my opinion, I do. I've been told that I don't but I'm not really sure. I've never done voice acting and I'm pretty young.

Who do you want to voice act?
#366 Posted: 16:17:38 19/06/2012
Quote: Reimu

haha

Haaa if you found by yourself it's awesome, because I can't find my notes about it.

I don't think you need to redo completely the arms, you just need to move some edges and add more as well. Maybe you'll have to work a bit the back of the character as well.

Looking at a muscular view of a body could help you, the edges should follow the muscles of a body to allow the members to properly move =)

ah ok but his hands... the way they look is off as well especially the thumb area it's probably just simpler to redo them. it will give me more practice anyway

and then off to rigging him--that I am not looking forward to doing.
---
#367 Posted: 03:36:53 20/06/2012
Quote: Skijarama
This may seem kind out of the blue but I recently got a voice recording program so I could possible do voice acting. However, I have a high pitched voice. At least in my opinion, I do. I've been told that I don't but I'm not really sure. I've never done voice acting and I'm pretty young.

Who do you want to voice act?

No one in particular. Whatever you think my voice would fit for and whatever is needed, I suppose. I just noticed that you had a lack of voice actors.
I can send you a recording of my voice, if you'd like.

sure, go ahead.
#368 Posted: 14:58:56 22/06/2012
I had an idea for the elemental attacks. and sorry in advance for the bad audio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdLYoeFroxQ
---
#369 Posted: 16:49:20 22/06/2012
Ok then. so, lemme see if i got this straight. Spyro can breath any of his four element,s and also surround claws, and tail-tip with those elements as well?
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#370 Posted: 01:51:03 23/06/2012
Ok then. so, lemme see if i got this straight. Spyro can breath any of his four element,s and also surround claws, and tail-tip with those elements as well?

I am thinking thats a good idea, but as for the claws and tail-tip, I think that should be limited, it would be a bit... complicated if he did that all the time, even if he can use the elements, wouldn't it affect him negatively to use them ON his own body?
I never post in here, just thought i'd give my two cents xP
#371 Posted: 02:20:08 23/06/2012
Quote: Levi

I am thinking thats a good idea, but as for the claws and tail-tip, I think that should be limited, it would be a bit... complicated if he did that all the time, even if he can use the elements, wouldn't it affect him negatively to use them ON his own body?
I never post in here, just thought i'd give my two cents xP

Depends on the element. Maybe, he has protective barriers that shield his body form the elements whenever he does that? Drains his power, so he has to weaken the power of the attacks, but if he lifts those barriers, it grant shim more power, at the cost of mild physical damage? I think that could work.

Also, thanks for saying your piece. Any feedback, ANY at all, is appreciated.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:20:51 23/06/2012 by Skijarama
#372 Posted: 02:59:53 23/06/2012
or the elemental melae attacks could use both magic and stamina and be used more as flashing ending moves rather than used constantly instread of just magic

going to pull an idea I had using the skyrim system

for determining the fights before writing the script set up a sort of tabletop roleplay(and then pass it on the roleplay section) to handle how spyro would take down them using his emotions at the time, his stamina, and Magic and then use the end results to write the fight scenes.

idea for mechanics
---------------------------------------------------

stamina is used for the standard melae attacks
magic is used for the breath attacks
both are used for the elemental melae attacks

fury attacks happen when both melae and magic energy are used up as a last resort(think adrenaline rush)

for regen how about this
stamina is regenerated during any time spent not attacking or during breath attacks at a rate of a third per enemy defeated or in terms of 4% regain per second
retreating from combat.

25% of magic is regained by defeating small ape
40% of magic is regained by defeating medium ape
60% of magic is regained by defeating large ape/elemental golem

---------------------------------------------------------

Well it's just an idea...

I just want to handle fighting both as realisticly and as true to cannon as possible while still giving a good fight for the audience.

and now I have this mental image of while Ignitus trains Spyro, Sparx is punching the air and singing 'And everyone was kung fu fight-ing'
---
#373 Posted: 03:42:54 23/06/2012
or the elemental melae attacks could use both magic and stamina and be used more as flashing ending moves rather than used constantly instread of just magic

going to pull an idea I had using the skyrim system

for determining the fights before writing the script set up a sort of tabletop roleplay(and then pass it on the roleplay section) to handle how spyro would take down them using his emotions at the time, his stamina, and Magic and then use the end results to write the fight scenes.

idea for mechanics
---------------------------------------------------

stamina is used for the standard melae attacks
magic is used for the breath attacks
both are used for the elemental melae attacks

fury attacks happen when both melae and magic energy are used up as a last resort(think adrenaline rush)

for regen how about this
stamina is regenerated during any time spent not attacking or during breath attacks at a rate of a third per enemy defeated or in terms of 4% regain per second
retreating from combat.

25% of magic is regained by defeating small ape
40% of magic is regained by defeating medium ape
60% of magic is regained by defeating large ape/elemental golem

---------------------------------------------------------

Well it's just an idea...

I just want to handle fighting both as realisticly and as true to cannon as possible while still giving a good fight for the audience.

and now I have this mental image of while Ignitus trains Spyro, Sparx is punching the air and singing 'And everyone was kung fu fight-ing'

Not a bad concept, but we can cross that bridge when we finally get there. I mean, where are we in production? Not very far, i assure you. We worry about current concerns first. Worry about the next bridge when we ht it.
evalutionspyro Blue Sparx Gems: 687
#374 Posted: 06:24:04 23/06/2012
wait, dont you mean when you get to it, or when you cross it?
---
my new name: DJ Anderson, due to my last name.
#375 Posted: 09:31:05 23/06/2012
Quote: evalutionspyro

He's just saying we'll work it out when we get there.
---
#376 Posted: 15:05:46 23/06/2012
Quote: Angel220200
Quote: evalutionspyro

He's just saying we'll work it out when we get there.

Yes, exactly.
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#377 Posted: 02:21:29 24/06/2012
It's me, spyrathedragon (check my Gsmilie.

I could get started on character concept art... I'm a little busy right now with moving and running a blog... and taking care of a puppy whenever it's needed... so I can try to get if I can...

So which characters should I start on? Main dragons? Side dragons?
Note: I can only draw dragons out of those you see..... other people can pitch in with the rest... maybe find more concept artists so we can vary in designs?
#378 Posted: 02:27:52 24/06/2012
Quote: SpyraArtisan

I could get started on character concept art... I'm a little busy right now with moving and running a blog... and taking care of a puppy whenever it's needed... so I can try to get if I can...

Note: I can only draw dragons out of those you see..... other people can pitch in with the rest... maybe find more concept artists so we can vary in designs?

Are you on this project? Im sorry, I don't mean to be offensive, OR forgetful but Ive had a lot of garbage going on at home, and haven't been thinking entirely about the project. Don;t get me wrong, Im still sticking with this, to the end, but i DO have to handle my life away form the internet as well.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:28 24/06/2012 by Skijarama
#379 Posted: 02:56:08 24/06/2012
Quote: SpyraArtisan

Are you on this project? Im sorry, I don't mean to be offensive, OR forgetful but Ive had a lot of garbage going on at home, and haven't been thinking entirely about the project. Don;t get me wrong, Im still sticking with this, to the end, but i DO have to handle my life away form the internet as well.

Check the very first post. You'll see it.
#380 Posted: 03:08:33 24/06/2012
Aaaaahhhhh. Ok. Sorry.

Anyways, as for which characters to draw, just do whatever you happen to feel like doing. I don't want to power trip the team. Everyone works at their own pace, whatever is still productive, but is comfortable for them. So, in short, draw whoever you darned well please. smilie
#381 Posted: 03:15:14 24/06/2012
Oh, thank you so much!

I'll try to get it done when I can. My father is going back to work, soon, so that should help me crack down on this when he's not on me about being more... "social".
#382 Posted: 03:17:19 24/06/2012
K, looking forward to seeing it. Don't rush it. Take your time. We may not be aiming for Sintel, or Shrek levels of quality, but we don't want to come off as being lazy. This goes down all the way to even concept art.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:19:17 24/06/2012 by Skijarama
#383 Posted: 00:55:59 25/06/2012
Gonna start some dragon character concepts tomarrow, since my dad is leaving for work. Main characters first.
Spyro, Cynder, and Malefor.
#384 Posted: 01:46:50 25/06/2012
Okedokey. Good luck.
#385 Posted: 23:57:40 26/06/2012

ok here is the arm. it's a bit better but I am still not entirely happy with it.

and sparx now has pixar eyes. I want to do the same to spyro so that the eyes match. Anyone have the model?
---
SpirowdeDragoon Blue Sparx Gems: 600
#386 Posted: 00:44:52 27/06/2012
^ Maybe the hands should be bigger. Other than that, the arm is fine.
#387 Posted: 05:19:18 30/06/2012
fixed the hands and am currently working on dreadwing(because giant bat things are creepy)

will be posting progress tomorrow if wings are decent by then

and I am trying to learn how to rig but after attempt 10(on a simple humanoid rig) failed(and after facepalming on my keyboard) it looks like our group will definately need a good rigger and not someone as hopeless as me.
---
#388 Posted: 06:20:42 30/06/2012
your not hopeless, you are just getting better, slowly, just keep trying and you will get it in the end.
---
#389 Posted: 15:33:59 30/06/2012
Exactly. Everybody starts off as not good at all ,and works there way to being really good. It just needs allot of time and patience. Try some tutorials, if your drawing blanks.
#390 Posted: 19:15:23 30/06/2012
I have been going through rigging tutorials

oh and here is the dreadwing so far. it's neck needs a lot of work it almost looks broken.

---
#391 Posted: 19:46:15 30/06/2012
Doesn't look bad so far. It does need work, as you said, but it isn't done yet, so that's an obvious statement. Just take your time.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#392 Posted: 05:41:11 02/07/2012
Good to see this project is still alive. Good luck with it guys. I'm keeping an eye on it.

@SkyWanderer Good job with the models so far smilie
#393 Posted: 01:35:34 03/07/2012
well if you aren't a blast from the past!

Thanks for the wish of luck. We're gonna need it.
#394 Posted: 09:21:24 05/07/2012
Yea, i wasnt on the last one, but it must have been a good one.

@skywanderer, very good, need's some work, but as i said, your getting better.
---
#395 Posted: 12:08:09 05/07/2012
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Good to see this project is still alive. Good luck with it guys. I'm keeping an eye on it.

@SkyWanderer Good job with the models so far smilie

Thanks for the encouragement, GM. This'll really boost us. smilie
---
TheReptileGirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1197
#396 Posted: 23:57:45 06/07/2012
hey guys! Good news is I just finished a peice which is the secret place where the dragon eggs were hidden and the breath powerd door! Bad news is that i dont know how to upload photos! help please!
---
It's a no from me.
#397 Posted: 00:06:33 07/07/2012
Photo bucket, deviant art, take your pick. smilie
TheReptileGirl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1197
#398 Posted: 02:16:44 07/07/2012
ok guys! here they are! more peices coming soon!
Breath Door:
http://xxthereptilegirlxx.deviantart.com/#/d56e6l9
Secret Dragon Egg Spot:
http://xxthereptilegirlxx.deviantart.com/#/d56e5o5
---
It's a no from me.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 20 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me