Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders catalog December 20011 - September 2012 (with release dates)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Skylanders catalog December 20011 - September 2012 (with release dates) [CLOSED]
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#51 Posted: 02:05:58 24/12/2011
This is pathetic.

January 2012 for Whirlwind, Double Trouble, Drill Sergeant, and Empire of Ice.

Easter for Sunburn.

September for Wham Shell?

This is ridiculous now.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#52 Posted: 02:19:12 24/12/2011
^This is why I'm glad I'm only getting 9 skylanders.... I should have all the ones I want after easter...
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Seth727 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#53 Posted: 04:39:56 24/12/2011
it might be coming out at the end of december there is still time for that to happen. and i swear to god if i have to wait for warnado to come out in june im going to kill somebody!!!
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie )(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
joseph235 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1089
#54 Posted: 05:52:11 24/12/2011
Quote: Phoenixdragon
Some minutes ago I got an answer from him/her

Here is the catalog on ebay:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/SKYLAND...=item3a6e385398

There are some pics

Thanks for posting this at least t gives us somekind of a date thats all i wanted Thank you very much
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#55 Posted: 05:56:12 24/12/2011
The development of a possible Fall 2012 sequel could very well make the entire catalog moot. Let's not go crazy here; just because it was printed, there's no reason to believe it's absolute.

If anything, the success of the first game mandates a sequel, and Activision has been known to release them yearly. If this does turn out to be the case, better business practices state that they'll want to release the figures faster; after all, more people still playing the first = less people waiting in line for the second. They'll want content to wind down considerably more quickly if (when, lawl) a sequel is announced. Just wait.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:44:01 24/12/2011 by Tashiji
#56 Posted: 07:40:21 24/12/2011
I think this is the smallest post you have done so far LOL Just kidding. Your very articulated
SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#57 Posted: 10:58:21 24/12/2011
Great, now I know the dates!
I can see a triple pack with Ignitor, Warnado and Camo ( will buy this one ), Empire of Ice will come in January and Wham-Shell is coming in the Summer, not in September and Camo in June ( so the triple pack maybe will out in June too )
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#58 Posted: 11:59:43 24/12/2011
i guess we know what the 3 new 3packs are going to be now....

[User Posted Image]
#59 Posted: 12:12:42 24/12/2011
so we will be getting 'empire of ice' adventure pack and whirlwind, double trouble, drill sergeant in january... thats my guess...
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#60 Posted: 12:15:36 24/12/2011
^This

I just hope Empire of Ice is released before Winter ends
Why? beacuse:

1. I really want it
  2. It would make more sense to release it in winter

------------------

EDIT: By looking at the picture that kappapopm posted, I could see that Double Trouble, Whirlwind, and Drill Sergeant will be out in January, while Ignitor, Warnado and Camo will be out in June (from what I could make out)

Can't tell about Cynder Lightning Rod, or Zook though (But most probably in between)
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:39 24/12/2011 by TheSpyrofan12
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#61 Posted: 12:24:51 24/12/2011
so wait, cynder and camo will be in a triple pack and not in a single pack?
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#62 Posted: 12:26:12 24/12/2011
Quote: SilentButDeadly

Sorry, I can't understand German.

Don't worry smilie
It's not that hard to understand.

The names of the months are not that different:
Januar = January (Cynder)
Juni = June (Camo)
Ostern = Easter (Sunburn)

i find it that very strange they release like that... before there was 1 adventure pack,2 3packs and singel pack for all figurines... now they take months on just releasing 1 figurine in june???...
#63 Posted: 12:26:45 24/12/2011
I think they will be in Single packs, I don't see why they won't
---
Bring the Fanta
#64 Posted: 12:29:33 24/12/2011
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
I think they will be in Single packs, I don't see why they won't

dont worry all figurines will get its own single pack...
#65 Posted: 12:51:02 24/12/2011
Just as I thought
---
Bring the Fanta
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#66 Posted: 13:16:16 24/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: LyraDragon
so wait, cynder and camo will be in a triple pack and not in a single pack?

Cynder will come in a single pack in January
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
#67 Posted: 13:55:37 24/12/2011
but how do we know thats true? i mean this catalog could be fake, and thats the release date for germany. and also, theese stretched out dates are way too long. plus, activision or toys for bob or whatever havent said anything. not that i know of. but i donnt think they mentioned a katalog..
---
Team Drago
#68 Posted: 14:01:08 24/12/2011
Quote: GameMaster78
As I was saying: It's the release date for Germany. It could be that in other counries they will come out earlier...

There is a bit of a flaw with this, though.

If Germany is a month behind (Germany is just now getting the newest wave, whereas we've had them since the 15th of Nov), then that means Empire of Ice should have been out here now, since it's coming out in January, in Germany.

they might give it to N.A on like jan 1 or something and europe at the end of january.
#69 Posted: 15:24:53 24/12/2011
I seriously think Activision will be the death of this franchise. If sales stall on the toys, they will cancel future waves. This is why it's better to get the figures out faster, so kids won't have to wait long, thus their attention stays with the game.

So it looks like this is the release date of the remainging things -

January -

- Whirlwind/Double Trouble/Drill Sergeant (triple pack)
- Slam Bam (Empire of Ice)
- Cynder (single pack)
- Double Trouble (single pack)

Easter -

- Cynder/Lightning Rod/Zook (triple pack)
- Sunburn (Dragon's Peak)
- Lightning Rod (single pack)
- Zook (single pack)

June -

- Ignitor/Warnado/Camo (triple pack)
- Warnado (single pack)
- Camo (single pack)

Summer 2012 (I bet at the tail end) -

- Wham Shell (single pack only)
---
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#70 Posted: 16:31:09 24/12/2011
The schedule sounds a little weird. It makes sense, and it does somewhat keep interest in the game going. But I can't imagine by much. But whatever. As long as I get my dragons, I'm good.
---
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#71 Posted: 17:28:31 24/12/2011
Ugh... I want Camo sooo bad!!!! I'm soooo excited for Sunburn too! When you Vs. him in SLers he looks so cool, his attacks look useful.
#72 Posted: 18:42:30 24/12/2011
Quote: SilentButDeadly
The schedule sounds a little weird. It makes sense, and it does somewhat keep interest in the game going. But I can't imagine by much. But whatever. As long as I get my dragons, I'm good.

This could be how Activision kills this game.

Let's say, again, sales stall on the figures. This causes Activision to come up with the lame excuse "well, we didn't release the remaining characters, because the toys aren't selling well anymore." This will be because they keep adding chase variants to the assortments, while giving very little in way of new characters.

That, or stores will need to clear the Skylanders section, to make room for whatever 2012's hot item of the year is, meaning they downsize the toys, which then sell less, which means potential cancellation of future waves.
---
#73 Posted: 05:56:18 25/12/2011
It's true. They killed Guitar Hero and abandoned DLC right after their last version came out, thereby screwing anyone who bought it. They really are under no ethical mandate to release all the characters, and until we see them, there's no assuming it's going to happen. Sure, they'll ship them if they've been cast already, but if any are still in production, there's really no knowing what will happen.
#74 Posted: 06:10:01 25/12/2011
Well, I talked to a manager friend at TRU tonight. I told him about the release schedule, and said, "do you think you guys will have that display up for that long?" He said, "Oh yeah." I said, "so how long do you think?" He said, "Like, forever." I then said, "Does Activision pay you for that spot?" He said, "Yeah."

So he then goes on to say that it's like their old dedicated spots to Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and DJ Hero, in that it will be there for the long haul, even if sales stall, because Activision is paying for the spot.

So looking back, TRU always had more shelf space dedicated to Activision stuff like this and Gutar Hero, while other stores had small sections, if any at all.

It lessened my worrying a bit, but still, if they mess up, they could be biting themselves in the butt.
---
#75 Posted: 06:16:44 25/12/2011
I really would have a lot more faith in the Skylanders IP if it were in the hands of Sony or Nintendo, but I guess we'd be sacrificing cross-platform compatibility (one of the coolest parts about the game) for security and capable hands. It's a tough call, but I, too, hope they get it right. Skylanders is a joy.
nitendofan92 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4572
#76 Posted: 15:39:53 25/12/2011
don't worry I have the wii
---
THE END IS NEAR
#77 Posted: 17:07:04 25/12/2011 | Topic Creator
but how do we know thats true? i mean this catalog could be fake, and thats the release date for germany. and also, theese stretched out dates are way too long. plus, activision or toys for bob or whatever havent said anything. not that i know of. but i donnt think they mentioned a katalog..

This catalog is not fake. It's just very rare and barely mentioned. Aside from that I don't know if there's an US version of it. smilie

Maybe this catalog is a german exclusive and the text on ebay says:

"SKYLANDERS CATALOG very slight edition german"

We will see... When my catalog arrives I will list ALL release dates. Hex, Wrecking Ball and Dino-Rang were wave 2 so their release date must also be in this catalog. You can check against the official release dates then.
When the new wave comes out in January we couldl have 2 release dates that are the same like in the catalog. After that you can decide if this catalog is fake smilie
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:08:37 25/12/2011 by Phoenixdragon
#78 Posted: 17:18:37 25/12/2011

This catalog is not fake. It's just very rare and barely mentioned. Aside from that I don't know if there's an US version of it. smilie

Maybe this catalog is a german exclusive and the text on ebay says:

"SKYLANDERS CATALOG very slight edition german"

We will see... When my catalog arrives I will list ALL release dates. Hex, Wrecking Ball and Dino-Rang were wave 2 so their release date must also be in this catalog. You can check against the official release dates then.
When the new wave comes out in January we couldl have 2 release dates that are the same like in the catalog. After that you can decide if this catalog is fake smilie

well ok then. ill wait.
---
Team Drago
#79 Posted: 20:58:04 25/12/2011
I seriously think Activision will be the death of this franchise. If sales stall on the toys, they will cancel future waves. This is why it's better to get the figures out faster, so kids won't have to wait long, thus their attention stays with the game.

January -

- Cynder (single pack)

Easter -

- Zook (single pack)

June -

- Warnado (single pack)
- Camo (single pack)

Ok, so if that's true then all we'd need to know now would be when Legendary Trigger Happy will be released (hopefully soon)

Quote: joseph235
they might give it to N.A on like jan 1 or something and europe at the end of january.

I'd have to disagree, Europe will probably get it in Febuary considering how long it took wave 2 to come out here smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:08:31 25/12/2011 by TheSpyrofan12
#80 Posted: 21:31:20 25/12/2011

January -

- Cynder (single pack)

Easter -

- Zook (single pack)

June -

- Warnado (single pack)
- Camo (single pack)

Ok, so if that's true then all we'd need to know now would be when Legendary Trigger Happy will be released (hopefully soon)

Quote: joseph235

I'd have to disagree, Europe will probably get it in Febuary considering how long it took wave 2 to come out here smilie

I thought that wave 2 messup was just a one time thing. Or did that push back all of your dates?
#81 Posted: 21:31:50 25/12/2011 | Topic Creator

You forget: These ARE the release dates for Germany. If the catalog doesn't lie wave 3 will come in January - NOT in February
---

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:32:27 25/12/2011 by Phoenixdragon
#82 Posted: 21:52:22 25/12/2011
sucks that the other dragons come out in easter and june :C
---
Team Drago
#83 Posted: 00:05:43 26/12/2011
Naturally, take this with a grain of salt (I doubt it), but supposedly Cynder was spotted at a Fruitland, Maryland Walmart. Someone posted this over on the official Facebook page.

Again, I call BS, but it would be cool if true.
---
SilentButDeadly Gold Sparx Gems: 2086
#84 Posted: 07:02:17 26/12/2011
^ I doubt it myself (so many youtube comments of people claiming to have her and other unreleased skylandies). But it isn't impossible, of course.

The figures come out at the most random of times, depending on the retailers. Like how Wave 2 was out at least a week before its official release date.
---
#85 Posted: 21:24:00 26/12/2011 | Topic Creator
So I guess the catalog is not fake cuz on amazon.de you can pre-order the new wave yet:

Quote:
Cynder - Skylanders Single Character

http://www.amazon.de/Activisio...24929193&sr=8-1

[User Posted Image]

Double Trouble - Skylanders Single Character

http://www.amazon.de/Double-Tr...24929207&sr=8-1

[User Posted Image]

Skylanders - Triple Pack F: Double Trouble, Whirlwind, Drill Sergeant

http://www.amazon.de/Skylander...24929207&sr=8-3

[User Posted Image]
---

#86 Posted: 21:33:30 26/12/2011
Well, they must be coming soon then. Wonder why they don't have a listing for Empire of Ice yet? Anyhow, this is an indication America will get these soon, because when Amazon's french site put the listings up, North America saw them about 2 weeks later.
---
#87 Posted: 21:41:00 26/12/2011 | Topic Creator
I searchesd for it. Actually Empire of Ice can also be pre-ordered, but they don't have a picture for it yet:

http://www.amazon.de/Skylander...24935651&sr=8-1
---

SkylandersBoy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1129
#88 Posted: 11:06:29 27/12/2011
YES!! WAVE THREE!!
I will have the Triple Pack F and Empire of Ice!! I will buy them with my money MUAHAHHAH!!
---
Swap Force is just plain awesome!
I'm not related to the SkylanderKids.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Skylanderster
#89 Posted: 11:21:55 27/12/2011

You forget: These ARE the release dates for Germany. If the catalog doesn't lie wave 3 will come in January - NOT in February

Well, maybe you're right. I just hope they don't push the date back for the next wave though (since wave 2 was pushed back to December here in Europe)
---
Bring the Fanta
#90 Posted: 12:22:28 27/12/2011 | Topic Creator
So here are ALL release dates as promised:

October:

Skylanders Starter Pack with Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy, Portal of Power and game (XBOX360, PS3, PC, Wii)
Skylanders Single Pack with Chop Chop
Skylanders Single Pack with Boomer
Skylanders Single Pack with Drobot
Skylanders Single Pack with Stump Smash
Skylanders Single Pack with Stealth Elf
Skylanders Single Pack with Sonic Boom
Skylanders Single Pack with Bash
Skylanders Single Pack with Zap
Skylanders Single Pack with Eruptor
Skylanders Single Pack with Flameslinger
Skylanders Single Pack with Voodood
Skylanders Single Pack with Prism Break
Skylanders Single Pack with Whirlwind (exclusive)
Skylanders Single Pack with Drill Sergeant (exclusive)

Skylanders Triple Pack A with Drobot, Flameslinger and Stump Smash
Skylanders Triple Pack B with Prism Break, Boomer and Voodood
Skylanders Triple Pack C with Eruptor, Chop Chop and Bash

Skylanders Darklight Crypt Adventure Pack with Ghost Roaster
Skylanders Pirate Seas Adventure Pack with Terrafin

November:

Skylanders Starter Pack with Dark Spyro, Stealth Elf and Ignitor, Portal of Power and game (3DS)

December:

Skylanders Single Pack with Hex
Skylanders Single Pack with Wrecking Ball
Skylanders Single Pack with Dino-Rang

Skylanders Triple Pack D with Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom and Wrecking Ball
Skylanders Triple Pack E with Zap, Hex and Dino-Rang

January:

Skylanders Single Pack with Cynder
Skylanders Single Pack with Double Trouble

Skylanders Empire of Ice Adventure Pack with Slam Bam

Skylanders Triple Pack F with Whirlwind, Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant

Easter:

Skylanders Single Pack with Lightning Rod
Skylanders Single Pack with Zook
Skylanders Single Pack with Ignitor

Skylanders Triple Pack G with Cynder, Lightning Rod and Zook

Skylanders Dragon's Peak Adventure Pack with Suburn

June:

Skylanders Single Pack with Camo
Skylanders Single Pack with Warnado

Skylanders Triple Pack H with Ignitor, Warnado and Camo

Summer:

Skylanders Single Pack with Wham Shell

Unfortunatly there isn't a release date for Legendary Trigger Happy in the catalog.
---

#91 Posted: 12:54:09 27/12/2011
So here are ALL release dates as promised:

October:

Skylanders Starter Pack with Spyro, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy, Portal of Power and game (XBOX360, PS3, PC, Wii)
Skylanders Single Pack with Chop Chop
Skylanders Single Pack with Boomer
Skylanders Single Pack with Drobot
Skylanders Single Pack with Stump Smash
Skylanders Single Pack with Stealth Elf
Skylanders Single Pack with Sonic Boom
Skylanders Single Pack with Bash
Skylanders Single Pack with Zap
Skylanders Single Pack with Eruptor
Skylanders Single Pack with Flameslinger
Skylanders Single Pack with Voodood
Skylanders Single Pack with Prism Break
Skylanders Single Pack with Whirlwind (exclusive)
Skylanders Single Pack with Drill Sergeant (exclusive)

Skylanders Triple Pack A with Drobot, Flameslinger and Stump Smash
Skylanders Triple Pack B with Prism Break, Boomer and Voodood
Skylanders Triple Pack C with Eruptor, Chop Chop and Bash

Skylanders Darklight Crypt Adventure Pack with Ghost Roaster
Skylanders Pirate Seas Adventure Pack with Terrafin

November:

Skylanders Starter Pack with Dark Spyro, Stealth Elf and Ignitor, Portal of Power and game (3DS)

December:

Skylanders Single Pack with Hex
Skylanders Single Pack with Wrecking Ball
Skylanders Single Pack with Dino-Rang

Skylanders Triple Pack D with Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom and Wrecking Ball
Skylanders Triple Pack E with Zap, Hex and Dino-Rang

January:

Skylanders Single Pack with Cynder
Skylanders Single Pack with Double Trouble

Skylanders Empire of Ice Adventure Pack with Slam Bam

Skylanders Triple Pack F with Whirlwind, Double Trouble and Drill Sergeant

Easter:

Skylanders Single Pack with Lightning Rod
Skylanders Single Pack with Zook
Skylanders Single Pack with Ignitor

Skylanders Triple Pack G with Cynder, Lightning Rod and Zook

Skylanders Dragon's Peak Adventure Pack with Suburn

June:

Skylanders Single Pack with Camo
Skylanders Single Pack with Warnado

Skylanders Triple Pack H with Ignitor, Warnado and Camo

Summer:

Skylanders Single Pack with Wham Shell

Unfortunatly there isn't a release date for Legendary Trigger Happy in the catalog.

I'm not happy with that spoiler - but I hope he comes out before the end of 2012 (around the same time as Wham Shell would make sense)
---
Bring the Fanta
#92 Posted: 13:15:00 27/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote:
I'm not happy with that spoiler - but I hope he comes out before the end of 2012 (around the same time as Wham Shell would make sense)

I also think he could come with Wham Shell cuz only one figure in summer is a bit less...
But I hope Legendary Trigger Happy doesn't come as an exclusive or it will be hard to find one...
---

#93 Posted: 13:19:32 27/12/2011
so sad that i have to wait untill june for camo smilie
---
Team Drago
#94 Posted: 13:23:39 27/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Better in June than in summer... If they brought Camo out then instead of Wham Shell I would kill Activision for that...
---

chriscross99 Green Sparx Gems: 168
#95 Posted: 22:59:54 29/12/2011
I will defiantly be getting the triple with Ignitor Camo and Warnado but ill probably be buying Whirlwind and Cynder seperetly because i dont like Zook Lighting Rod Double Trouble or Drill Seargent. I will ask for Sunburn for Easter.
---
My collection so far: [smiliesmiliesmilie][smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smilie][smilie]
I want: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie camo sunburn warnado whamshell
mulhollinman Green Sparx Gems: 120
#96 Posted: 00:19:47 23/02/2012
i shall refer to internet rule 32 here: "Pics or it didnt happen"
Salanite Red Sparx Gems: 92
#97 Posted: 00:28:18 23/02/2012
No, I saw that and it says Wham-Shell comes out in September. It's on evilbay and it's release dates for germany.
---
Got smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Gettin smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Whirlwind5598 Green Sparx Gems: 332
#98 Posted: 00:30:46 23/02/2012
Quote: Salanite
No, I saw that and it says Wham-Shell comes out in September. It's on evilbay and it's release dates for germany.

Everyone knows the release dates for the US are all from March - April. This catalog is old. And it is also for Germany. Once again you're not making any sense.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

#99 Posted: 04:32:04 23/02/2012
The original plan probably was for Wham-Shell to come out in September. Problem is, somewhere along the line, they conceived Giants, and obviously certain changes had to be made. Can't milk cash from Wham Shell when you're already releasing a new pose of him and a full-game expansion less than a month from when he was supposed to be released...
Hexin_Wishes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1522
#100 Posted: 22:56:17 23/02/2012
Yeah, it makes no sense to keep Wham Shell until the summer. Activision needs to give people somewhat of a break or they'll get a bit of burn out.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me