Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Our Collections so far :) *Post Pics and brag about your Skylanders!!!* updated
First | Previous | Page 20 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31
Our Collections so far :) *Post Pics and brag about your Skylanders!!!* updated [STICKY]
Maenta Green Sparx Gems: 150
#951 Posted: 15:02:51 18/04/2013
My collection is TINY in comparison! Oh my! I haven't been making any real effort to collect the variants yet though and a lot of my figures were second-hand (unboxed) anyway so I could play with them. I only have a part-time job so I can't afford to spend tons of money but I do what I can. smilie I currently have all of series 1 originals including adventure packs + unboxed Legendary Spyro + a boxed single Dark Spyro and a boxed single Flashwing (because I don't yet have Giants...but SOON).
[User Posted Image]
---
Newest: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:12:48 18/04/2013 by Maenta
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#952 Posted: 16:42:00 20/04/2013
my collection:

smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
s2smilie
gitdsmilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
s2smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
s2smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
+
empire of ice anvil rain sky iron shield volcanic volt and dragonfire cannon
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#953 Posted: 17:15:38 20/04/2013
^You don't have Boomer?

Lol.
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#954 Posted: 18:13:34 20/04/2013
Quote: Maenta
My collection is TINY in comparison! Oh my! I haven't been making any real effort to collect the variants yet though and a lot of my figures were second-hand (unboxed) anyway so I could play with them. I only have a part-time job so I can't afford to spend tons of money but I do what I can. smilie I currently have all of series 1 originals including adventure packs + unboxed Legendary Spyro + a boxed single Dark Spyro and a boxed single Flashwing (because I don't yet have Giants...but SOON).
[User Posted Image]

*drools at unboxed dark spyro.....*
Conquertron Red Sparx Gems: 99
#955 Posted: 14:10:19 21/04/2013
I wonder how many noticed the GameCube, Super Nintendo and N64, that is AWESOME, 110 on the Wii U gamepad Sweet! This in in regards to post #860 UncleBobs collection

Edited: for more clarity
---
Initiating...getting angry....sequence
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:14:36 22/04/2013 by Conquertron
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#956 Posted: 06:31:02 22/04/2013
What?
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#957 Posted: 09:45:31 27/04/2013
My collection so far:
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#958 Posted: 20:30:43 28/04/2013
Quote: yelvy
Quote: Maenta
[User Posted Image]

*drools at unboxed dark spyro.....*

i never even had a chance at one of those things. smilie if i did i would have picked it up immediately
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#959 Posted: 03:43:13 07/05/2013
yeah.
But I refuse to miss out Scarlet.
any tips for making one's collection appear to be bigger than it really is? I'm getting embarrassed only having 20-something 'landers.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#960 Posted: 03:45:46 07/05/2013
Some of My Collection
[User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:40:27 19/05/2013 by Hexblazer
yelvy Gold Sparx Gems: 2450
#961 Posted: 07:09:58 07/05/2013
Quote: Hexblazer
Some of My Collection [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

*Drools at another dark spyro* smilie
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#962 Posted: 19:30:03 08/05/2013
@Yelvy I don't think you'll like the fact that I have a Dark Spyro as well as a boxed one and one I painted smilie

Anyway, now smilie has come in the mail! This means that I'm only missing a lot of S1s of reposed figures(I traded them in), S2 Drobot, LightCore Hex, Ninjini and the Giants Sidekicks. smilie Pics tomorrow!
Baby Spyro Red Sparx Gems: 71
#963 Posted: 21:44:21 08/05/2013
My collection is small but...

http://i41.tinypic.com/70kfoj.jpg
#964 Posted: 01:45:04 09/05/2013
It doesn't matter how small is your collection as long as you have some, its better than nothing right smilie
#965 Posted: 03:01:35 09/05/2013
I finally sorted out (most of) my collection, so here are pics.

First shelf: a sealed Sprocket Single, a sealed Sparkle Sprocket Single, a sealed Sprocket Triple(see the pattern? smilie), two of every S1 Tech(Trigger Happy codes are incorrect), two opened Sprockets in their stands, two opened Sparkle Sprockets in their stands, and a regular open Sprocket without her stand for good measure(though I actually got that one by accident). I used to have sealed Triples which contained the Sparkle variants of Sonic Boom and Sprocket on this shelf, but sold them off. All three boxed packs have the plastic exoseal that Skylanders used to come in with shipment boxes
[User Posted Image]

This one is my favourite shelf- my two of Jin Saotome's customs(the Sprocket and Tech Portal), my S2 Tech collection, Sprocket trading cards, Special figures(glow in the dark Fright Rider, glow in the dark Sonic Boom, Amazon Flameslinger, glow in the dark Cynder), Platinum Treasure Chest, Gnarly Tree Rex, two customs I got shipped in, and some of the customs I made myself(the ones I'm actually keeping). I barely have any room left on this one(the single empty spot is reserved for Series 2 Drobot), but I'm trying to fit S1.5 Double Trouble onto it so that he isn't redundantly with Royal and Series 2.
[User Posted Image]

This is where stuff I intend to move later starts. I needed to turn on the light on for this pic- third shelf down has my five SSA variants, SSA Starter characters(who aren't Trigger Happy or Dark Spyro), a Prism Break with a weird looking patch of... Not painted clear stuff... On his left shoulder, a Slam Bam with a beta Water symbol on his base, and sealed packs: Warnado, glow in the dark Fright Rider, Legendary Trigger Happy, ChromE3 Spyro and Metallic Cynder. Also, a Triple with an error Zap, and Dark Spyro Single (one-peg, no stickers) in the bubble wrap. There are Crash Bandicoot and Pokémon games under Dark Spyro and yes, those are the Wreck-It Ralph plushies in the background <3 I hope that one day I can own one of the arcade machines that they made! Even one of the glitchy ones would make me happy. (Speaking of which I've needed to clean that whole area for like a week... Oops)
[User Posted Image]

This is the rest of my Giants collection. I have it in our living room even though my Wii U is in my bedroom... Will probably be moved to the same shelf as the other stuff once I move the shelf itself against my wall, and buy a personal TV(I saved money for a cheap one, I just haven't bothered to get it since my room is a mess at the moment- no point yet).
[User Posted Image]

Here are my non-reposed Skylanders. No, that is not a huge back error on the picture, that is the TV. They sit on the speaker thingadoodle next to it at the moment but will be moved soon, my Skyanders books are there too. (And my cat chewed on my Giants guide and Annual, so now I have to return them smilie)
[User Posted Image]

So, in summary, I just need Ninjini, Series 2 Drobot, LightCore Hex and the Giantkicks, none of who are here at the moment.

I probably won't get Swap Force, because while I really like the other titles and it looks like a good leap forward in general, it looks like the actual gameplay isn't leaping forwards much, and I can't deal with the awful releases yearly if they continue each time with just general polish that should have been in from the start. I hate how they handled Giants- for many an international collector it was a nightmare, and I am certain that Swap Force will be no better. I am also quite content with the amount of playability in Spyro's Adventure and Giants. So do not expect an update after I post my next completed collection one.

Sorry for ranting a lot, it's just been a while since I've done a collection recap...

Edit: Minor update. Decided to hunt for every SSA and Giants variant today. I bought Employee's LightCore Prism Break, Glow Zap, Glow Warnado, Glow Wrecking Ball, Ice Cynder, Ice Wham-Sell and Ice Stealth Elf. Sparkle Sonic Boom is set aside with these for me later this month.
Regarding stuff that I do have- Metallic Cynder's box's glue was drying up, making her package structure weaker. I decided to just open her and Chrome Spyro as I intend to open Employee Break anyway. He is my favourite variant looks-wise and I had been looking to get one for <$400 for a long time!
[User Posted Image]
I am looking forward to summoning them in the game tomorrow. smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:04:12 10/05/2013 by GamingMaster_76
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#966 Posted: 10:48:47 11/05/2013
Wow! Nice collection Nibe/GamingMaster!
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:49:14 11/05/2013 by paddyfitz
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#967 Posted: 12:43:08 11/05/2013
Why the two smilies? I'm assuming one got a case of the derp-eyes.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
#968 Posted: 12:47:13 11/05/2013
No. I was going to have a second set of S1s and sell off Giants at one point. I actually succeeded at getting the set, but I never old Giants and ended up keeping it as well as SA. The Dark on my shelf is personally customed.

(unless you're referring to the sealed one, in which case, I won it in an EB Games contest and refuse to open it as a memento.)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:48:44 11/05/2013 by GamingMaster_76
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#969 Posted: 14:55:45 11/05/2013
some aweshum collection on display here smilie
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#970 Posted: 22:50:48 11/05/2013
My collection is quite large. Sorry for the bad resolution.
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
The Collector Red Sparx Gems: 21
#971 Posted: 04:40:30 12/05/2013
amazing collection drools at metallic cynder
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#972 Posted: 19:42:13 12/05/2013
Gaming master 76--you got all those in one day!!!
Wow---
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
Whilton Green Sparx Gems: 194
#973 Posted: 15:28:19 14/05/2013
Hi guys i'm new to the whole skylanders scene and have really been getting into the collecting side, i know its small but this is my collection so far, you have to start somewhere.

[User Posted Image]
---
For sale, granite zook and whirlwind, toy fair hex and spyro, gitd wrecking ball and zap, scarlet ninjini, granite crusher, polar whirlwind, 2x volc vault.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:36:48 14/05/2013 by Whilton
#974 Posted: 15:40:53 14/05/2013
Whilton, it doesn't matter how small it is, your collection is awesome so far! :3

And thanks, to everyone who likes my collection smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:44:07 14/05/2013 by GamingMaster_76
#975 Posted: 15:51:27 14/05/2013
Thanks a lot gaming master that's much appreciated, maybe one day I will have a collection like yours smilie
---
For sale, granite zook and whirlwind, toy fair hex and spyro, gitd wrecking ball and zap, scarlet ninjini, granite crusher, polar whirlwind, 2x volc vault.
#976 Posted: 16:46:16 14/05/2013
Welcome Whilton--Everybody starts somewhere--you have some great ones at the start!!
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
#977 Posted: 17:46:19 14/05/2013
Thanks Shelly, this forum is great, I just one an auction on ebay for a glitter sonic boom triple pack for £31.00, so as soon as I get it I will add it to my collection and take a new pic.
---
DinoHex Blue Sparx Gems: 735
#978 Posted: 22:17:48 14/05/2013
I've never considered variants, legendaries, or sidekicks as part of the main set, so I don't bother with them. Here are the characters I keep on my desk. Not pictured, but I do have them are the entire series 1 set including Dark Spyro, the adventure pack/battle pack/magic items, all the giants except Ninjini (can't find her and I've given up on looking for her) and all lightcores except Hex, Pop-Fizz, and Chill. (Lightcore Drobot is in there since nobody has his series 2 yet)

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/8520/p1060156z.jpg

I think I won't be buying everything for the next game. I'll probably buy all 16 newlanders, the swap force characters in the Water and Tech elements, the Adventure packs, and maybe reposes of Giants Newlanders and reposes of the 8 unreposed if there are any. At this point I don't intend to buy many Swap Force characters since I'll probably never need them after Swap Force, much like how I'm sure Swap Force won't have significantly important areas exclusive to Giants.
---
smilie smilie and smilie: The three greatest Skylanders out of them all.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#979 Posted: 23:22:50 14/05/2013
Quote: DinoHex
I've never considered variants, legendaries, or sidekicks as part of the main set, so I don't bother with them. Here are the characters I keep on my desk. Not pictured, but I do have them are the entire series 1 set including Dark Spyro, the adventure pack/battle pack/magic items, all the giants except Ninjini (can't find her and I've given up on looking for her) and all lightcores except Hex, Pop-Fizz, and Chill. (Lightcore Drobot is in there since nobody has his series 2 yet)

http://imageshack.us/a/img43/8520/p1060156z.jpg

I think I won't be buying everything for the next game. I'll probably buy all 16 newlanders, the swap force characters in the Water and Tech elements, the Adventure packs, and maybe reposes of Giants Newlanders and reposes of the 8 unreposed if there are any. At this point I don't intend to buy many Swap Force characters since I'll probably never need them after Swap Force, much like how I'm sure Swap Force won't have significantly important areas exclusive to Giants.

I don't consider the variants of the first game, to be part of the main collection. However, now that variants in Giants register as Special, I do consider them to be part of the collection, because they actually register as unique figures that can go toward the 40+ registered orange base acolayde.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#980 Posted: 13:02:41 15/05/2013
I need to take a pic of my collection, I think it's pretty impressive
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
#981 Posted: 11:58:38 17/05/2013
Quote: flashwingftw
I need to take a pic of my collection, I think it's pretty impressive

yes you do that, i would love to see it smilie
cardhunter12 Green Sparx Gems: 246
#982 Posted: 14:55:23 17/05/2013

this is my skylander collection so far i hope you like it smilie
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#983 Posted: 15:35:19 17/05/2013
My collection

and I now have S1 smilie and smilie.
---
#984 Posted: 19:05:13 18/05/2013
@wreckingballbob

a great collection you have there smilie
ItalianGamer97 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1378
#985 Posted: 19:25:58 18/05/2013
Quote: the ignitor
HOW DO YOU AFFORD ALL OF THEM THERE 7.99 IN THE US DON"T KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOUR FROM BUT YOU MUST HAVE ALOT OF$ TO AFFORD THAT oh and game master 98 where did you get that mis colored smilie

BOLD: He got it from the 3DS SSA starter pack. I doubt there's another one like that in the world.
---
And to prevent confusion, I am in the U.S. and I am part Italian.
#986 Posted: 04:51:11 19/05/2013
Heres a few of my collection

[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:10:06 19/05/2013 by Hexblazer
#987 Posted: 10:02:21 20/05/2013
My favourites are Prism Break and Wham-Shell
[User Posted Image]
Also, here's a picture of Prism Break on my custom 3DS Portal lit up. As far as I know, this is the only picture of one glowing that's actually open, but I'd be surprised if I weren't wrong.
[User Posted Image]
I took videos of unboxing them, so I might put them up, but I don't have anything to host them on or edit them together with. I'm behind video-wise. smilie I also can say that these Glows are all authentic. Today was a good day even after a bad start.
So I'm missing Silvers, Golds, Stones, Sparkle Hot Head, Lapis and Snows. I'll get there...
DluA Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#988 Posted: 10:53:20 20/05/2013
^ Cool pics GM_76! I'm glad that you got your Employee Break!

FYI... from what I've seen as far as Lapis blue stones are concerned, I would not refer to the Toy Fair Chop Chop as that color. Lapis is a darker shade of blue than that of the TFCC. I would say Topaz is a better description as far as stones are concerned...

[User Posted Image]

Topaz Stone
[User Posted Image]

Lapis Stone (I figured a skull Lapis stone would translate best given the Undead element reference) smilie
[User Posted Image]
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
#989 Posted: 10:56:12 20/05/2013
I see what you mean and I agree, although I always call it Lapis because the eyes remind me of gold viens. smilie Thanks, by the way!
#990 Posted: 11:02:31 20/05/2013
No worries. Obviously, you can call it whatever pleases you, BUT I would have disliked to see the forum adopt that term given the shading differences...
---
REWARD: for valid information that leads to the addition of an ULTRA RARE 2011 E3 Gill Grunt in the E3 packaging.
#991 Posted: 11:05:58 20/05/2013
What do you mean by the "glows are authentic". Are there fraudulent toys out there? If so, how do you know if they are real or fake? I love the toy fair chop chop and the employee prism--the one we want the most now is the purple chrome trot fair cynder.
---
#992 Posted: 11:10:38 20/05/2013
^ I'm assuming she made that reference because she opened them. Many people have bought GITD paint and painted normal figures since this time last year. You can usually still tell the difference if you have seen authentic ones, which in this case those are...
---
#993 Posted: 12:41:21 20/05/2013
Yeah, there are quite a few fakes out there, but there are a few ways to tell them apart.

1. Chase variants are preloaded with 2100 Gold at Level 5 from the start. When reset, they go back to 0 Gold at Level 1, but as long as the variant hasn't been used, this is a surefire way to tell. The only way this can be faked is using something like Skylanders Editor, which is thankfully something that didn't catch on for mass counterfeiting. As far as I've seen, Toy Fair and other event-exclusives like Chrome Spyro are not preloaded, however.

2. As far as I've seen, variants have different bases(except for Employee Prism Break, whose is clear either way, and who you can tell is a real one from the box). What I mean is, the green/orange stuff, look through it on the very edges- and see the way the mould is. You can tell that a Metallic Cynder is authentic because it has shiny edges that you can see through the plastic. Could be faked, but you'd need to remove the entire base and paint the bottom of the figure just right, which most people probably wouldn't bother with.

3. Most Giants variants have "Special" as a subheader when you load them into the game. The only exceptions are the Series-2-in-Series-1-pose smilie from Battlegrounds, and from what I heard, Employee Break(I haven't tried him in Giants yet so I can't confirm). Some Giants variants also have an authentication dot on their sticker, next to the webcode(usually relatively easy to get ones like store exclusives).

4. Then of course the ones with "Special Edition" marks on the box- Cynder, Hex, Spyro, Chop Chop, Prism Break

And DluA, I wouldn't worry about everyone adopting my "Lapis" term, I think Toy Fair became the norm ages ago. Haha. smilie (Though for the record, it still bothers me when people say "Clear" when the official name given by Acti was "Ice" variants...)

Edit: Now that today's *officially* my proper birthday, I got my over-the-door display(it's awesome, makes it so much quicker to grab everyone by Element instead of fumbling around and needs so little space). Here's my new setup-
[User Posted Image]
(The Magic Items are in the bottom pouch.)

This is the arena wheel for my ingame variants. It's in my the living room, but I need to move it because our cat keeps knocking it over. smilie
[User Posted Image]
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:21:46 20/05/2013 by GamingMaster_76
#994 Posted: 17:34:01 20/05/2013
Thank you for all the info. I just wonder because I see eBay sellers selling toy fair hex for ecample---and they have "20" or whatever number available. I wonder if someone is making them. You know what I mean? That is just one example of many I've seen.

Also--I say "clear". Lol! I thought the official term was crystal--so I learned something--thx
---
kenj1985 Green Sparx Gems: 115
#995 Posted: 23:49:31 21/05/2013
pretty sweet collections u guys have
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#996 Posted: 01:21:51 22/05/2013
My collection wasn't surprising, was it?
mario7604 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#997 Posted: 10:54:27 23/05/2013
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Yeah, there are quite a few fakes out there, but there are a few ways to tell them apart.

1. Chase variants are preloaded with 2100 Gold at Level 5 from the start. When reset, they go back to 0 Gold at Level 1, but as long as the variant hasn't been used, this is a surefire way to tell. The only way this can be faked is using something like Skylanders Editor, which is thankfully something that didn't catch on for mass counterfeiting. As far as I've seen, Toy Fair and other event-exclusives like Chrome Spyro are not preloaded, however.

2. As far as I've seen, variants have different bases(except for Employee Prism Break, whose is clear either way, and who you can tell is a real one from the box). What I mean is, the green/orange stuff, look through it on the very edges- and see the way the mould is. You can tell that a Metallic Cynder is authentic because it has shiny edges that you can see through the plastic. Could be faked, but you'd need to remove the entire base and paint the bottom of the figure just right, which most people probably wouldn't bother with.

3. Most Giants variants have "Special" as a subheader when you load them into the game. The only exceptions are the Series-2-in-Series-1-pose smilie from Battlegrounds, and from what I heard, Employee Break(I haven't tried him in Giants yet so I can't confirm). Some Giants variants also have an authentication dot on their sticker, next to the webcode(usually relatively easy to get ones like store exclusives).

4. Then of course the ones with "Special Edition" marks on the box- Cynder, Hex, Spyro, Chop Chop, Prism Break

And DluA, I wouldn't worry about everyone adopting my "Lapis" term, I think Toy Fair became the norm ages ago. Haha. smilie (Though for the record, it still bothers me when people say "Clear" when the official name given by Acti was "Ice" variants...)

Edit: Now that today's *officially* my proper birthday, I got my over-the-door display(it's awesome, makes it so much quicker to grab everyone by Element instead of fumbling around and needs so little space). Here's my new setup-
[User Posted Image]
(The Magic Items are in the bottom pouch.)

This is the arena wheel for my ingame variants. It's in my the living room, but I need to move it because our cat keeps knocking it over. smilie
[User Posted Image]

Does the 'portal light' actually go through the Ice Skylanders?
---
YAY! I BLUE SPARX! Specials:
S:SA: all sidekicks, WERDS smilie Chase GITD smilie
S:G smilie GITD smilie smilie smilie AE smilie smilie smilie smilie
#998 Posted: 13:26:02 24/05/2013
Heres my Skylanders Giants Variants The Shows Up The Same In The Game When Playing, I'm Still Waiting For My Royal Double Trouble From Amazon And It Should Be Here By Next Week smilie [User Posted Image]
flashwingftw Emerald Sparx Gems: 3319
#999 Posted: 13:36:17 25/05/2013
Finally took the time to upload pics of my collection (Srry bout the bad quality):
The 3 broken figures of mine r in the front, my s1 whirlwind, Chill and s1 hex

http://m1347.photobucket.com/a...ml?o=2&newest=1

http://m1347.photobucket.com/a...ml?o=0&newest=1

http://m1347.photobucket.com/a...ml?o=1&newest=1
---
The PinkPrint is on iTunes now! #TeamMinaj
Been here for 3 years and still can't figure out why half of the people are so damn rude.
R.I.P to my wallet
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#1000 Posted: 17:53:11 26/05/2013
my chill is prettier than urs
---
BREATHE AIR.
First | Previous | Page 20 of 31 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 29 30 31

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me