Page 1 of 1
Black Friday [CLOSED]
Littlerain Green Sparx Gems: 384
#1 Posted: 00:28:01 20/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Will you get up early/stay up late for black friday if they have new skylander figures? If there is no information that says so, will you still do it in case they are there? With store would go to first.

If they are positively going to be there I will get up early. Otherwise probably not.
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#2 Posted: 00:50:47 20/11/2011
I have to stay up late for Black Friday anyway (work that day at midnight). Even if there were any Skylanders coming out on that day, I wouldn't stay up all night just to get one.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#3 Posted: 20:08:30 21/11/2011
I have to go to my grandparents for Thanksgiving and stay the night but I think there's a Toys'R Us there so I hope that there will be new figures by then. I'll stop by there just in case.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
dantilly Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#4 Posted: 02:23:43 23/11/2011
Seeing as how most the stores around here are pretty much out of stock already, cant imagine them having much on black friday.

Unless of course, they're holding onto their inventory until then....
---
Wreck-N-Roll!!
Littlerain Green Sparx Gems: 384
#5 Posted: 02:38:22 23/11/2011 | Topic Creator
My fear is that a few characters may be released Friday and they will sell out because of all the deals. Who knows how long it will take for them to get back in stock..... :/
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#6 Posted: 05:07:12 24/11/2011
Quote: Littlerain
Will you get up early/stay up late for black friday if they have new skylander figures? If there is no information that says so, will you still do it in case they are there? With store would go to first.

If they are positively going to be there I will get up early. Otherwise probably not.

No. Stores don't stay open 24hours a day here, not point in getting up early. They don't open til like 9 am. And it'll be school holidays by then anyway...
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#7 Posted: 05:29:32 24/11/2011
I imagine that the game itself will have more sales than the figures. Remember those Mega Packs? smilie

EDIT: GameStop Black Friday is selling each figure for $4.99, though.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:47:00 24/11/2011 by Dragonhope
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me