Page 1 of 1
My deepest apologies to Gill Grunt... [CLOSED]
YaggleberryFinn Green Sparx Gems: 284
#1 Posted: 04:56:07 17/11/2011 | Topic Creator
So we decided to reset our Gill Grunt and try out the second upgrade path since we had found the harpoon route to be so disappointed. All I can say is WOW! Gill could star in the next movie that features the zero-to-hero storyline!

Having unlimited water in his jet pack makes him the most maneuverable character we have by a long shot. And while he's flying around, he can still fire his fairly powerful harpoon but is more devastating with a constant stream of hot water that also can pump out exploding sea creatures.

Since I started a thread that helped hang the label of "most disappointing figure" around his neck, I figured I should start another one to set the record straight.
---
Check out my new blog: Skylanders Armory!
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#2 Posted: 05:00:24 17/11/2011
Quote: YaggleberryFinn
So we decided to reset our Gill Grunt and try out the second upgrade path since we had found the harpoon route to be so disappointed. All I can say is WOW! Gill could star in the next movie that features the zero-to-hero storyline!

Having unlimited water in his jet pack makes him the most maneuverable character we have by a long shot. And while he's flying around, he can still fire his fairly powerful harpoon but is more devastating with a constant stream of hot water that also can pump out exploding sea creatures.

Since I started a thread that helped hang the label of "most disappointing figure" around his neck, I figured I should start another one to set the record straight.

i'm SO glad that i used that path in the first place. I defeated kaos's first 8 minions in about three minutes with his water blast with the sea creatures. very powerful
Littlerain Green Sparx Gems: 384
#3 Posted: 05:02:53 17/11/2011
That's great to hear! I haven't actually upgraded him enough to go down a path yet because I was mainly using zap. I hope this path will help him become more useful. smilie
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#4 Posted: 06:23:15 17/11/2011
Hmm, I would have thought that path would have been crap, but obviously not... Will have to reset him and try.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#5 Posted: 10:46:27 17/11/2011
you get some good advice about good path to choose here... -> //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=43448
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me