darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure > Is it worth replacing Gill and Trigg for other characters?
Page 1 of 1
Is it worth replacing Gill and Trigg for other characters? [CLOSED]
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#1 Posted: 19:10:04 16/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm getting the game for Christmas, so a while off yet, but (if I'm to not use Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy) I plan on buying Zap and Drobot first. Before I do, though, I just wanna to ask how good Gill and Trigg are, and how so compared to Zap and Drobot? Sorry if it sounds stupid, but I want to ask your opinion before I blow out £15!
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
forcesofwill Yellow Sparx Gems: 1476
#2 Posted: 19:14:33 16/11/2011
Drobot is really good. Zap, not so much. His slime-dash move doesn't even do damage (unless you electrify the slime trail, but you still have to lure enemies into it) and his lightning breath is weak. You can say he has much better mobility than GG but I wouldn't say that's enough to make him better.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#3 Posted: 19:47:45 16/11/2011
My Drobot is level 10 with some upgrades and I love him. I beat all of the Heroic challenges with Drobot that I unlocked with my 21 characters. I like him much better than Trigger Happy and so far for me he seems to be more useful and powerful than Trigger Happy. Drobot can hover over water so you can use him in place of a water character for some parts that require you to cross water.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Littlerain Green Sparx Gems: 384
#4 Posted: 20:45:04 16/11/2011
I honestly didn't see a need to replace trigger happy but drobot infinitely better. Gill grunt really is not too great so I would suggest getting zap of you have to pick one.
lemmingluv Ripto Gems: 907
#5 Posted: 22:32:14 16/11/2011
well once you have them levelled up completely they're pretty good, i did most of the kaos fight with gill grunt and trigger happy, only had to have spyro come in at the last bit.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me